YOU ARE MINE // JiKook [EDITI...

By TheBestOfParkJimin

Be careful. He can see you. Highest rankings: #638 in Fanfiction, Tags: #40 in Psycho, #59 in Obsession #21 i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
PLEASE READ! ✌️
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Not update! Sorry~
54
55
Some Answers~
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Say la la la la la
67
68
69
READ OR REGRET
DON'T READ. NONSENSE.
70
71
BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT
72
73
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
LAST SP
74
75
76
77
78
79
I died.
EXPLANATIONS AND CLUES
Special Chapter: Bye Yoongi. :(
HEY! I'M STILL ALIVE!
81
Q&A
NOTE
82
Q&A 2
Special Note
83
84
85
86
87
WRITER'S NOTE :)
WRITER'S NOTE V2.0
PREQUEL?
LOST MY WAY~~
I AM YOURS!!!

80

6.1K 407 524
By TheBestOfParkJimin

I opened the door to see someone who I'm not really expecting.

"H-hyung."

"What the f*ck Jimin! Don't you know how worried we are!"

He went straight inside without removing his gaze at me. I locked the door and faced him

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Is that all you got to say? Sorry?! Was it that hard to text us? To dial our number and f*cking call us?!"

"Hyung. Don't shout."

"Did you forget that there's people caring for you? Worrying why they still got no response coming from you?!"

"Hyung. I'm really sorry. I got robbed the night I came here. They got my phone."

"Oh my God Jimin."

He pulled me and checked if I was alright.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did they do something to you?"

"Hyung I'm fine."

"Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you borrow someone's phone and call us?"

"Did that but can't find anyone who can lend me their phone. I'm new here hyung. Doubt that they'll lend their phone to someone who's basically a stranger. And hyung, you guys have your own life. It's not 'me' all the time hyung. I got the time I wanted. The time I needed. It'll all go to waste if I came back or even let you guys come here. It will just haunt me back. The things I want to forget."

"But still, you should've called us. Tell us you're fine. We are all so worried Jimin. To the point where we almost asked for help from the cops. After everything that happened before, you can't expect us to not be worried."

"I'm sorry hyung."

"Sorry too for shouting, for over reacting. I'm just so glad to know you're fine. Just don't do it again a'ight?"

"Yes. Sorry."

He sat down and closed his eyes. He's maybe tired from traveling from Seoul to here.

"Ahmm hyung. Not that I'm too eager to make you leave the house but what time will you leave? KTX's last trip is 10pm. And it's already quarter to 9."

I asked him that because I'm expecting Jungkook to be here in a while. Hyung will be really shocked if he knows I'm being friends with Jungkook.

"You kidding me? I'm staying here. And I brought my car."

"But hyung! Your work!"

"Took a week-off."

"Hyung!"

"I'll go cook our dinner now. Did you already eat? I'm starving."

"Ah jinjja. Hyung!"

"You can't stop me Jimin." He said and left to go to the kitchen.

I ran to my room and immediately called Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You can't come here."

"Eh? Hyung! But why? We're going to see this new movie, remember?"

"Seokjin hyung's here."

"What?!" The sweetness of his voice already gone. Instead, I could only hear it's coldness. And fear?

"Seokjin hyung came. He's staying here for who knows how long. Le-"

"Get out of that house."

"Jungkook?"

"Listen to me Jimin. You need to get out of that house. Now!"

"Jungkook you're scaring me. What's the problem?"

"Seokjin. Seokjin hyung."

"What?"

"He's.... He planned everything Jimin."

"What plan?"

"Jimin. Seokjin asked me to kidnap you. He's the one who planned everything. He likes you Jimin. More than just a younger brother. He's f*cking obsessed with you."

"Jungkook I-"

"Jimin? You're talking to Jungkook?"

Seokjin hyung came into my room. Him locking the door didn't go unnoticed to me.

"Hand me the phone Jimin."

"Seokjin hyung."

"Hand. Me. The F*cking. Phone."

"Hyung you're scaring me."

"Jimin. I don't want to hurt you, okay? That's the last thing I want to do. Now give me that damn phone."

I grabbed the opportunity to run while he's not looking at me but he grabbed my elbow and tightened his grip.

"You're not going anywhere Jimin."

"Hyung let go!"

He pushed me and I was thrown onto the bed. My right knee hit the corner of the bed, hurting me.

He grabbed my phone, checking if Jungkook is still on the line. He did something to my phone before he talked.

"What's up Jungkook? It's been a long time."

"Hurt Jimin or you'll die."

Hearing Jungkook's response makes me think that what Seokjin hyung did before talking to Jungkook was that he changed it to speaker mode.

"I'm not scared. And where's the formality?"

"I'm going to kill you Seokjin."

"Ha! Wow. I'm impressed. You can't even stand seeing blood remember? That's why you stopped me from shooting Hoseok."

"Jimin. I know you can hear me. I'm coming. Wait for me okay?"

"Cut the drama, will you?! You think I'll let you have Jimin? After everything I did? After killing Yoongi just to have him? Ha! You're daydreaming."

"Y-you killed Yoongi?"

I can't just listen to what they're talking knowing the person who took Yoongi's life is sharing the same room as me.

"Good bye Jungkook." He turned off the phone and threw it somewhere.

"You killed Yoongi?"

"I don't have enough time to explain Jimin. You have to come with me."

He dragged me out of the house and to his car and started driving.

"You killed Yoongi?"

He didn't answer me. He kept his gaze on the road. Ignoring me. After a while, we arrived somewhere. He opened the car's door and dragged me again to the house. Escaping is not my priority right now. I want to know the whole truth.

"Why hyung? Why Yoongi?" I asked as we enter a normal room. He locked it.

"Seokjin hyung answer me?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! JIMIN I LOVE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT! I CONFESSED BEFORE RIGHT? BEFORE YOONGI DID. BEFORE HOSEOK DID. BUT WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU REJECTED ME SAYING I'M JUST AN OLDER BROTHER TO YOU. AND THE NEXT DAY YOU TOLD US THAT YOU'RE DATING YOONGI?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW F*CKING HURT I WAS JIMIN! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF THAT TIME! I KEPT ON ASKING MYSELF, "WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE ME?". I WAS THERE. EVERY TIME YOU NEEDED SOMEONE, I WAS THERE. I NEVER LEFT YOU. BUT YOU NEVER GAVE 'US' A SHOT. SO DON'T F*CKING ASK ME WHY IT HAS TO GO THIS WAY. It's all your fault."

"But you killed Yoongi. How could you kill him? He's your friend!"

"You sure? How sure you are that I see him as a friend? Ever since he came into our lives, I never treated him as one. He took what is mine. Why would I call him a 'friend'?

"I'm not yours."

"Not yet."

"You're so selfish hyung."

"If that's what you think. I'm only doing these things for you anyway."

"I'm never gonna be happy knowing I'm with a monster like you."

"And what? Your happy ever after is with Jungkook? If I'm going to remind you, Jungkook was a part of this."

"Was. He changed. He said sorry."

"Whatever. You're not going anywhere. You're staying here with me. You are mine Jimin. Keep that in mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.5K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
431K 30.5K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
72.4K 3.5K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...
1.2M 29.9K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby