Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios An...

بواسطة KpopFan2001

Don't own the Naruto characters,Kishimoto-san owns them.I own my own writing. The Naruto characters include:N... المزيد

How you meet (NARUTO)
How you meet (AKATSUKI)
You meet yet again (NARUTO)
You meet yet again (AKATSUKI)
He asks you out (AKATSUKI)
First Date (NARUTO)
He Ask You Out (NARUTO)
First Date (AKATSUKI)
When You Train Together (NARUTO)
When You And Him Get Stuck In A Weird Position (AKATSUKI)
When They Want To Cuddle (NARUTO)
When You Wear/Use Something That Resembles Them (AKATSUKI)
-/Jounin Special-Kakashi/-
When They Want Your Attention (NARUTO)
The Morning After Your First Time (AKATSUKI)
~When He Buys You A Plushy (NARUTO)~
When You Are Sick (NARUTO)
When He Finds Out That You're On Your Period (AKATSUKI)
«Q&A and Requests»
HALLELUJAH
Forgivness (KANKURO)
When You Break Up (AKATSUKI)
Each Other's Nicknames (NARUTO)
Each Other's Nicknames (AKATSUKI)
Wattpad Hacker?
When They Turn Into A Kid/Chibi ( NARUTO )
When He Drinks Too Much Sake ( AKATSUKI )
~Special One~Shot (KUROKEN)~
When They Catch You Reading Fanfiction (NARUTO)
When He Walks In On You Showering (AKATSUKI)
When You Break Up (NARUTO)
Slight Delay In The Chapter
Making Up (AKATSUKI)
Making Up (NARUTO) -Sad Ending-
When You Fall Asleep Against Them (AKATSUKI)
I Got Tagged... T^T
OMG TAG #2
Tag #3
~When You Make Up (NARUTO)~
What You Do On Your Day Off 《Part 2》
Don't Leave Me 《Bokuto Koutarou》
When You Are Sick《Akatsuki》
The Animal You Would Get 《Akatsuki》
What Is Author-Chan Doing?
Why Are You Crying? 《BoKuroo One-Shot》
Bokuto Koutarou 《Lose You》
First Kiss《Naruto》
Happy New Years Readers ^^
Starting Something New?
Our Adventure Has Come To An End
Officially Open For Business

What You Do On Your Day Off (AKATSUKI)

8.3K 121 79
بواسطة KpopFan2001

~Pein~

● Because Pein is always busy, you two try to do as many as things as you can. Starting from sleeping in. Imagine waking up to your boyfriend on a sunny Saturday and you slowly trace his many piercings and the curves of his mouth and nose. He was awake, but he liked the feeling of your finger on his face and when he's had enough, he would pick up your finger and uhm...kiss it ^//^ (I meant to say something else but nah~)

After a good healthy breakfast, you two got dressed and went out for a walk. It was a nice day and you two walked to a nearby village and ordered some delicious dangos. (Deidara_Iwa_ Did you find a dango place in Sydney yet?). With a cup of green tea on the side, you and Pein enjoyed a nice sweet snack.

● Comfortable silence was spread across the room, as you lay your head on Pein's lap and took a quick nap. Napping was an essential thing for the two of you as Pein was only a "softie" when you two were alone.

A nice hot shower~ (no cheeky bum secks ;)). It was maybe your favourite part of the day. After the walk and the nap, you needed to prepare yourself for some good night sleep. Steam filled the shower as you two enjoyed the hot water that soaked your bodies. It was very calming and soothing.

● Even if it wasn't an eventful day, you two were tired. A walk tires people out yah know. Cuddling under the blankets, you had your head placed on his chest as his protective arms were wrapped around your waist. You were safe. As you two slowly fell into a deep slumber, your breaths steadied and darkness overtook your vision.

Pein: We should do this more often (Y/N). Did you enjoy it?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Itachi~

● Morning cuddles oWo. Just, just imagine morning cuddles with this person. You two were entangled in the blankets and sheets as you were soundly sleeping to Itachi's heartbeat. He's woken up already and looking at the beautiful face of his girlfriend. Oh, how lucky he was to find you. You were his treasure. You were his everything.

Breakfast in bed OMG. Shortly after waking up, Itachi went to the kitchen and made you (your favourite breakfast). Placing it on a tray, he walked into the bedroom to see you still sleeping. He smiled at the sight. The calm look on your face was very heartwarming to him and he brushed some hair away from your face. Coming closer, he brought his lips to your ear. "It's time to wake up dear."

Is this reality? Why is the sun so goddamn bright today? You woke up maybe an hour ago, and the bright rays of sunshine didn't help you with your still sleepy eyes. At least the weather was nice for a morning walk through the nearby field. Walking a couple more metres, the once sunny rays were blocked by your boyfriend. Itachi turned around, a warm and comforting smile on his face. "I told you I would protect you from everything, right? Your eyes will hurt and you will fall if you keep looking down."

It was nice to just sit in comfortable silence and enjoy some reading time with Itachi. It was so quiet that even your matched heartbeats could be heard throughout the room. It was soothing and you quickly fell asleep.

● Did he really go through all of this? You looked behind you and saw Itachi with that same sweet smile on his face   he had the whole day. Caring about you, he prepared a bubble bath and slowly, the hands that were once on your shoulders started taking of the cardigan you had. What happens afterwards...It's all up to you^^

Itachi: Thank you for making my day better with your presence."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Tobi/Obito~

With this energetic lollipop, every single morning is filled with cuddles, laughter and just spending time with him. It's not common for his darker side to take over, but sometimes Obito has plans of his own ;)

Does sucking a lollipop count as breakfast? Does running away from Deidara count as exercise? Maybe. It was a daily routine on your guys' day off.

You usually don't go outside but stay inside and play games. Hide and seek, some card games and of course, you sneak in some cotton candy and snacks

And the essential. Food~ The love of mah life that makes me fat. Ugh! But I love it so much. Dango~ Dango~
Tobi's love for sweets is incredibly deep and poor you if you are diabetic (a quick reminder. Being diabetic doesn't make you any different. It's just a charm that is unique to you. I personally have a friend who is diabetic and I don't treat her any differently. You're special.)

● What to do after an eventful day? Movie night! Tobi tried to scare you with a scary movie and it either:
A) scared the guts out of you and you screamed together while hugging
B) he was the one scared and you had to look under the bed for monsters
It's Tobi. What did you expect?

Tobi: Tobi~chan didn't know it was that scary...
Obito: Let's take our mind of off this film shall we ;) (Yaku~ I mean crystal^^)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Deidara~

● Not wanting to get up is something very common to Deidara. So sleepy cuddles are expected. "No~ Let me sleep un...". It's very hard to wake him, in general. Let alone on a day off! He needs his damn beauty sleep boys and girls.

A morning shower? That usually wakes him up. Just imagine, it's calm and warm and you two are just enjoying this moment when suddenly your devil side turned the water to extremely hot (of course you moved away before that. Not gonna let you burn^^). Girlish screams echoed through the tiled walls and you almost fell from laughing so much. The steam prevented you from seeing Deidara's face for a while, but seeing it just made the day even better^^

● Is healthy even in his vocab? Does a salad consisting of chips and salsa healthy? Author~chan imagines just a lazy day in with Dei where you just go to the kitchen and pile up with some food. And just have a lazy marathon movie watching. And you teasing Deidara because he cried at a chick flick. (No need to be ashamed reader-kuns^^)

So...Deidara had lost a bet and he had to suffer through a makeup night or spa night. Starting from a nice hot bath with a bath bomb or something, you moved on to some skin care and a couple massage. And then the fun part comes when you turned Deidara into a girl. Damn, he was gorgeous. But soon after he left the room, he returned with a bruised face because Leader-sama did not expect another girl in the Akatsuki.

● After putting some ice on it, you two just lay there in the bed, slow music bouncing off the walls of the room. It was a really nice day for the two of you but it was time to sleep. Deidara was already snoring through half of the song so it was a good way to end the day.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~Sasori~

● Even on his day off, this little a**hole was working. Like wth. You did try to persuade him into doing something fun and he did break. It was either listening to you nagging or killing you. So the two of you went supply shopping. He did need some supplies for his newer puppets so it was a good idea.

● How to deal with a puppet 101. He almost killed you when you went book shopping. But Author-chan gotta say. It was a good book. He also picked up some books like "How to make a killer puppet", "How to deal with a human 101", "How to poison someone"...

● I don't know if Sasori eats or drinks but let's say he does and you two go to a cute little café. Some warm cup of coffee and sweet cake (or whatever you like) was set on the table. Being hungry from all of the shopping, you devoured the small portion of food you had.

● Who knew that Sasori likes cats. You guys know those Japanese cafes that have cats or dogs? Yeah, so you two went to a cat cafe. It was fun at first but then a small kitten climbed into his coat and Sasori being a puppet...Well, let's just say that the kitten found a new scratch toy^^

  ● Sasori was, of course, pissed off because of the kitten situation and you two headed home. He fixed himself up and pissed off, continued working on new puppets. Bummer...he just went back to work. This time, he's pissed off and he decided to uhm...you know what I mean. 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Hidan~

● Days off with him are always special. You would wake up and he would curse at the morning sun every single day. He would just laze around and do nothing. Maybe read some How To Kill People books and Lord Jashin's autobiography

● When he finally gets out of bed, he would take a shower but with company. That would be a long~ shower

● Who cares about breakfast? Hidan does and he would kill for food because he is so damn hungry in the morning. Just give him a whole chicken or something. Maybe a human body? Maybe.

Cleaning his scythe is an important part of the day. No one can touch it. No one. If you want to lose some fingers, your tongue and eyeballs...do it.

● When the evening comes around, horror movie watching is a must. Hidan always picks the scariest ones so that he would be prince charming as he saves you from the ghosts and serial killers. And then you remember... he is a serial killer

● Three words that I love using whenever the time comes. I love the reader who commented this. As I was saying, three words cheeky bum secks /)(\  (Sorry not sorry ;) )

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Kakuzu~

● He is always the first one that gets up and makes you breakfast in bed
If you like fancy, you gonna get fancy. If you want boring, you're still gonna get fancy

● I, myself can just imagine Kakuzu giving you a massage while you are still bed. For your aching muscles, he has a perfect touch

● And then the important part comes. Counting money is top priority. The bills, the earnings, the spendings...All of those things are monitored by Kakuzu. He almost killed Deidara because he bought one bottle more of shampoo

● That takes all day and evening comes. Kakuzu feels guilty because he spend most of his day off with money, not with you. It's a rather cold evening so he decided to make hot chocolate and marshmallows. And of course, cutting up Hidan because he ate most of the marshmallows.

● Going to bed can end in two ways:
• Him finishing the book he said he would finish
• You just cuddling at his side and falling asleep soon after
Or
• Him going into byuntae mode
• You being completely wrecked

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Kisame~

● Waking up means waking up at 2pm
Kisame likes to sleep in because there is no Itachi to nag him on his day off so he just cuddles with you

● A morning shower is Kisame's routine as he is part fish. Just with hanging genitals. I don't think Kisame is the type to go all out right in the morning but who knows~¿

● Imagine having fish and chips for breakfast. There are so many headcanons that say, I said that as well, that Kisame would be offended when it comes to seafood, like "my siblings no~!"

● Just being lazy and cleaning Samehada. And Kisame having to take care of you because you cut yourself on the edge and you're bleeding and he licks off the blood and you get flustered and he just laughs and kisses you

● Evening comes and you finally have a nice romantic bath. Bubble bath, rose petals, lit candles and cheeky bum secks~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~Zetsu~

● He would wake up early because he has to water the plants and not being subtle when it comes to noise, he wakes you up and you join him

● Can I just say this. Herbal tea in the botanical garden. I like that headcanon so I am putting it here. Sipping on the tea, talking about nonsense and watching the flowers as you take in the beautiful smell of many flowers

● When it comes to cuddles...It's something harder to do with him being living and walking fly trap but you two make it work. I don't know how, you just do.

● Being a hopeless romantic, Zetsu tries to make the evening as romantic as he can. If he needs to clean, he'll clean. If he needs to decorate, he'll decorate. If he needs to kill someone, he'll kill someone. It's as easy as that. But it usually ends with a bath

● Him being the first one to fall asleep but he pulls you towards him because he needs to know that you are there, safe and sound because I shit you not, he is gonna kill

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Words: 2222

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

318K 9.4K 65
𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨- 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮- 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 Books 1&2 《oc × Sasuke》 《4/9/19 - 6/1/20》 I don't (obviously) own Naruto or it...
My Mate بواسطة Amiyah198

قصص الهواة

179K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
216K 4K 14
Just an ordinary Naruto x Reader book. I try to not do anything half "assed", so updates may vary depending on my knowledge and the story of the char...
717K 11.1K 47
These boyfriend scenarios is just something to update when I don't update my other book KAKA-BAKA'S Daughter!!!!! ...