Leah Riddle (Book 1)

Galing kay xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Forty-Six

2.9K 45 11
Galing kay xxShaylee3xx

"Come on, you've got to be hungry," Draco laughed, pulling me into a nice restaurant.

"Yes, I am hungry," I smiled, and then sat down across from Draco.

"So I guess this is our first real date," he laughed and I nodded.

"I guess so," I smirked.

"Well, order anything you'd like," he said.

"Hi how may I help you today?" asked our waitress with a smile.

"Leah?" Draco asked.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" she offered.

"Uh, I'll have..." I said and then frowned, not knowing what I wanted.

"Two glasses of water," Draco smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back in a moment," she nodded and then walked off.

"And what if I didn't want water?" I grinned.

"Would you like something else?" he asked with a smile. 

"No, thank you, Draco," I smiled back and opened my menu. There were a lot of choices, but I went with the salmon.

"Really, they serve salmon here?" I asked and Draco smiled.

"Yes, they do. I'm getting steak," he decided.

"Where are we? Since when are there places this nice in Diagon Alley?" I asked, looking around.

"Since now," he chuckled and I sighed.

"Well thank you for taking me out to lunch," I said.

"Wow, you said thank you without being sarcastic," he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get used to it," I winked.

"Okay, two waters," our waitress smiled, coming back. She placed one in front of me and then put Draco's down as well before pulling out a pad of paper.

"What can I get you to eat?" she asked.

"I'll have salmon," I said.

"And you?" she asked Draco.

"Steak, medium rare," he smiled. She smiled back and nodded before walking away.

"Draco," I whispered. He looked at me and leaned in.

"What?" he whispered back.

"Are these people muggles?" I asked, looking at how normal this place looked.

"Yes," he said in a normal tone and leaned back. I frowned but didn't say anything. I saw a familiar face walk by and leaned out of my chair to confirm my suspicions.

"Who are you checking out?" Draco asked teasingly.

"Come here," I said, waving him over. He stood up and walked over, kneeling down next to me. He looked at me expectantly and I pointed to the three people just sitting down.

"Is that Alex?" I asked.

"Um...yeah I think so," he nodded.

"Those are not the Carrow's, they're supposed to be hiding," I frowned.

"No, I know they aren't. The older guy looks familiar," he said under his breath.

"Yeah, he does," I agreed. The older guy had his hair in his face so I couldn't really see his features, but he looked very familiar. The woman had dark hair, as dark as mine, and clear blue eyes, like Alex. 

"It almost looks like an older version of Barty. His hairs lighter though, and Barty can't risk being in public," I said, and then Alex looked over at us. I looked at Draco and started talking to him, so it looked like we were having a conversation.

"Draco, he looked over...he had to of recognized us, so smile and act like we're in a very deep conversation," I said quickly.

"A deep conversation? Like talking about feelings because that's weird," he said, making a face. I laughed and hit his arm.

"No stupid, like really engaged in conversation."

"Oh, so I'll act like Pansy. You have long conversations with her," he smiled.

"Pansy is my best friend, it's what best friends do, Draco," I smiled, and then felt someone's presence.

"Hey guys," someone said and I looked up to see Alex smiling at me. Draco stood up slowly and nodded to Alex with a small smile before sitting down in his chair.

"Draco, why were you on the floor?" he laughed.

"Well I was helping Leah find her earring," he said smoothly and I smiled.

"Yeah, and he did a good job," I winked, pulling back my hair so he could see my diamond studs.

"I see. So what are you guys doing here?" he asked casually.

"Eating, of course. I'm going to assume you're here to do the same," I smiled.

"Your assumption would be correct," he laughed and I nodded.

"Good, so...those can't be your parents," I frowned.

"Oh, well no, they're um, distant family members that my family wants to get close to," he said, smiling lightly.

"Huh," I shrugged.

"So where are your parents?" he asked us.

"His mother is...well I don't know where she is, and my parents are home." 

"Oh, well don't let anybody catch you two alone, it might blow your cover," Alex winked at me.

"I don't have a choice, I'm spending part of the holidays at his house," I frowned.

"Ah, well, I'll see you at the ball, Leah," he smiled and then walked off. Our waitress came back with our food, and I just stared at it.

"Did he seem nervous to you?" I asked.

"A bit," Draco nodded.

"I don't think they're distant family members," I said, taking a bite of salmon.

"No, I don't either, but they are definitely related," he decided.

"Yeah, they are," I said, looking at the woman. She had the same smile as Alex as well. We finished our lunch and then left quickly, apparating back to the house.

"Welcome back," Lucius said from the living room, as I raced upstairs.

"Oh, hey! Sorry, I've got to hide these presents, we all know Draco is impatient," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I'm not that impatient," he laughed, walking over to his dad.

"Yes, you are!" I called and ran into my room. I put my bags under the bed and then cast a charm around them so you couldn't see them.

"Leah, Draco?" I heard Narcissa yelling from downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw her looking around.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking over.

"There you are! I thought some Aurors took you two!" she scolded.

"Oh, my god I totally forgot!" I groaned.

"What's going on?" Draco asked, coming into the room.

"We forgot to meet your mother back at the fountain!" I said.

"It's alright dears, I'm glad you two are okay! How was shopping?" she asked, pulling us into a hug.

"Pretty good, I got what I needed," I smiled.

"Same here," Draco nodded.

"Good, good. We don't have any plans for tomorrow, so just relax out for a while, okay?" she asked with a smile. Sounds like a perfect idea to me.

***

Christmas morning

"Okay, do you have everything?" Narcissa asked, looking over our bags.

"Yes, everything," I nodded.

"We aren't leaving yet though," Draco smiled and I nodded.

"Exactly," I smiled. We pulled out two wrapped gifts each and beamed.

"Merry Christmas!" I cheered and Narcissa and Lucius laughed.

"Oh, you guys didn't have to do that," Narcissa smiled.

"Well we did, so here is yours, Narcissa," I smiled, handing her, her gift. She opened it and smiled. Draco and I found a beautiful silver picture frame and it held an even better picture. Seeing as she just loved Draco and I being in a relationship, we took a picture of us under the mistletoe, kissing. Of course, it moved, so it started off as us laughing, then we kissed, then pulled apart and it started over again.

"Oh I love it!" she smiled, hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad," I laughed and Draco gave her a nice silver necklace, which she loved.

"I wasn't sure what to get you," I told Lucius truthfully. He opened his package to reveal a sneakoscope.

"It's to make sure nobody's sneaking up on you or listening to your conversations," I said, hoping he'd like it.

"This will be very helpful," he smiled, and then hugged me.

"Thank you," he nodded. Draco just got him his favorite candy which would be Acid Pops.

"Okay well Leah, this is for you," Narcissa smiled, handing me a long rectangular box. I smiled at her and opened it to see a silver chain with a silver heart dangling from it. In the middle of the heart was a bluish-green gem and I put my hand to my mouth.

"It's...beautiful," I said.

"It's a family heirloom, and I obviously can't give it to Draco," she smiled. I flung my arms around her and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I whispered and she hugged me back.

"You're welcome dear," she laughed. I put it on and smiled; I was accepted into the family.

"It's from Lucius, too. It's from his side of the family, and his mother gave it to me when I was younger," she smiled and I hugged Lucius also.

"Thank you for thinking of me as part of the family," I smiled and they smiled back.

"Of course, dear. You're always welcome here," Lucius said and I nodded.

"Okay, well we should get going. Are you ready Leah?" Draco asked, taking my hand.

"Um...no, but let's just go," I sighed, and we apparated to the Parkinson household.

We ended up outside a white house with about three floors. There was a small garden with a bird bath behind us, and before I could prepare myself, Draco knocked on the door.

"Oh my god," I whispered and he took my hand.

"Hey!" Pansy smiled, opening the door. I smiled back and she hugged me.

"Merry Christmas, love!" she said, and I tried hugging back, only my bags were in the way.

"Merry Christmas!" I laughed, and she moved on to hug Draco.

"Hey there hot stuff," she teased and I scowled.

"Hey back off. That's my boyfriend," I laughed and she gasped.

"Oh, don't say that out loud," she snickered.

"Oh, father's Christmas gift to me was letting me date Draco," I smiled and she beamed.

"Holy Merlin! Well, come in you two," she said, opening the door wider. I stepped in and knew this was an honest to god home, with a really loving family and everything. We were in her living room, which was big, but cozy. The woman in my father's picture was sitting on the couch, reading the Daily Prophet.

"Oh, your friends are here," she smiled, and I looked at her closely. She was just like me. Well...I was just like her. I felt tears swell in my eyes, but I blinked them back. Pansy watched me carefully but I kept myself poised.

"This is Draco," Pansy introduced pointing to him, and our mother smiled.

"Oh, the boy you always used to talk about. 'The hottest boy ever' as you called him. Do you still like him?" she asked, and Draco blushed as I fell into giggles.

"That is so funny!" I said in between laughs.

"Uh," Draco laughed uncomfortably.

"Oh my god, you two had a thing?" I asked, and fell into laughter again.

"Mother I've moved onto someone better," she said.

"Who's better than me?" Draco asked conceitedly.

"Blaise!" Pansy snapped and I tried not to laugh.

"Oh yeah, I agree with that," I said seriously.

"Oh well fine, you don't get your Christmas present," Draco shrugged.

"Okay then you aren't getting yours...wait...are you with Blaise?" I gasped.

"Well...yes," she muttered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked with a frown.

"You'd make fun of her," Draco smiled.

"No I wouldn't," I said, but I knew it wasn't true.

"Whatever, anyway mom, this is Draco's girlfriend," Pansy said, and her eyes went straight to our mother.

"I thought you hated his girlfriend? You said she was a horrible person," our mom frowned.

"No, Clarissa isn't with him anymore," Pansy said.

"Oh, so who is this?" she asked.

"This is Leah," she said, and I watched mother carefully. She smiled, though it seemed a bit strained.

"Oh, what a lovely name," she nodded.

"It's nice to meet you," I said politely. Her eyes turned the same deep blue mine did when I was sad.

"So, uh Draco Malfoy, and Leah... oh I'm sorry dear I don't know your last name. Would I know your parents?" she asked.

"I'd say it's a possibility. My name is Leah Riddle," I said shakily, and her hand went up to her mouth.

"V-voldemort's daughter?" she asked. I nodded and she looked at me closely.

"I didn't think he had one," she muttered, though it was a lie.

"I'm your daughter too," I said quietly and she started crying.

"Leah," she gasped, and she hugged me tightly. I dropped my bags and hugged her back.

"Oh you're alive!" she said happily and I couldn't help it; I cried.

"Mom," I whispered.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I should've looked for you! I should've stayed with you!" she sobbed.

"It's okay, mom," I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, I never thought I'd see you again," she whispered and pulled back.

"Mm, you have your father's eyes," she smiled, wiping away tears. Pansy was watching excitedly and Draco looked happy.

"Yeah, but I've got your hair...and I'm a metamorphagus," I smiled.

"Oh, I can see that, your eyes are blue now," she smiled, but I wasn't sad. Guess they just don't know what they're doing.

"So I guess you know Pansy's your half-sister then," she sighed.

"Yes, I've known since the end of November," I said.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're here!" she smiled and we all sat on the couch.

"So I guess I should tell you that-" Pansy started saying, but then someone ran into the room.

"Pansy what did you do with my stash of Chocolate Frogs?" yelled a boy about eighteen.

"Ate them, duh," she snorted and he looked at Draco then me.

"Well hello there gorgeous," he winked and I wrinkled my nose.

"Michael Parkinson, that's so gross!" Pansy cried.

"Is that your brother?" Draco asked and Pansy nodded.

"I don't like him," I said and Pansy giggled.

"Oh your friend's so polite," he said sarcastically. He had dark hair too, only his complexion was a little darker than Pansy's and mine. His eyes were a muted shade of silver.

"She's your half-sister, she's supposed to act that way," Pansy scowled and he looked at me.

"Half-sister?" he asked doubtfully.

"Yes, I know it's shocking since I'm so much better looking," I taunted and mom laughed.

"Oh, how nice, more sibling rivalry," she said.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Obviously, though I will admit silver is a much cooler eye color than green," I smiled, making them turn bright silver.

"Whoa!" he said, widening his eyes.

"Ugh, you're like mom," he grumbled.

"You mean incredibly amazing and talented? Thank you," I smirked.

"You think highly of yourself. So who's your dad?" he asked curiously. I glanced at the floor but then looked him in the eyes again.

"Voldemort," I said.

"You're...oh my god...he's your dad?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone!" I said sharply.

"What last name do you go under then?" he asked.

"Loveland," I sighed.

"And how are the Loveland's?" mum asked distastefully.

"Does it matter? They're the reason my father is dead." 

"So he is dead?" mom asked with a sad smile.

"Yes," I lied. Pansy and Draco luckily kept their mouths shut. She nodded and a man I've never seen before walked in.

"Merry Christmas!" he smiled and I saw that he had brown hair and brown eyes, along with a tanner complexion.

"Ah, Pansy's friends are here," he said warmly and I smiled politely at him.

"Whoa, who gave you that?" he chuckled, seeing the necklace Narcissa gave me.

"Draco's mother," I said.

"Wow, she must love you. You must be Draco," he said, looking at him.

"Yes sir," he nodded.

"What'd she do to get on your mother's good side?" he chuckled.

"Guess she just got lucky," he smiled.

"Lucky her! Now who's up for presents?" Pansy's father smiled and we all laughed.

"Wait Frank," mom said.

"You should know who this is," she said, gesturing to me.

"This is my daughter. Pansy and Mikey's half sister," she said.

"This is the Riddle girl?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you," he said politely and I smiled a little.

"The feelings mutual," I nodded. The room became silent and I shifted under Mr. Parkinson's gaze.

"So, now it's time for presents!" Mikey said, thankfully lightening the mood. Pansy smiled and got a couple of packages from behind the couch. She put one on my lap, the other on Draco's, and then the others she gave to mum, Frank, and Mikey.

"Leah, open it!" she urged and I sighed. I tore open the paper and pulled out two books that looked ancient. 'Advanced Potions: Dark Magic', and 'Dark Arts Through the Ages'.

"Oh my gosh, thank you! These are so great!" I smiled and hugged her.

"You're welcome, I had to go to all these scary, dark magic stores, but it was worth it," she smiled. I smiled brightly and delicately put them down. Draco opened his and smiled.

"How'd you know?" he asked her.

"I know everything," she smirked. I looked over and saw a Quidditch set, with what looked like three golden snitches, broom polish, and some flying tips.

"Oh that was a good one," I said, and Pansy smiled at me.

"Top that!" she laughed and I rolled my eyes. Mom opened her present, and I saw a candle. 

"Oh I love this scent!" she smiled and inhaled deeply.

"Thank you, Pansy," she smiled.

"You're welcome, mum," Pansy said. Frank was given a quick quill with a notebook and I guess he was happy with it. Mikey was just given a whole bunch of Chocolate frogs.

"This is just the stash I had hidden!" he said grumpily.

"Well I found them," she smiled, and I laughed.

"Uh, I'm sorry I didn't get you guys presents," I said to Mikey, mom, and Frank.

"It's fine, we didn't expect you to," mom smiled. I pulled out two packages from my bag and handed them to Draco and Pansy. Draco opened his and looked at me with a bright smile. He pulled out the silver snake charm.

"This is cool, does it go on something...like a necklace?" he asked and I smiled. I took his hand and the snake, and then put the silver snake in his palm.

"Alive," I said, though I said it in parsletongue instead of English. The silver snake wiggled and then slithered to Draco's ring finger. Draco watched in amazement and then gasped in surprise. The snake nipped his finger, and then wrapped around his finger, becoming dormant again. Its silver eyes turned purple, though it no longer moved.

"That was so cool," he whispered.

"It's like a mood ring. When the eyes change color, that's what your mood is. They're purple now...that means 'love'," I smirked.

"This is so amazing, how'd you find it?" he asked with a small laugh.

"Oh it took forever, but don't you worry," I smiled. He hugged me tightly and smiled.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome."

"Okay, what'd you get me?" Pansy asked and she opened the box I gave her. She pulled out two pairs of stiletto boots and screamed.

"Oh my god, Leah!" she gasped. One of them was like the red suede boots I let her borrow before, and the other pair was matte black leather that should match most outfits.

"These are gorgeous!" she cooed and then hugged me.

"You're the best!" she shrieked and I laughed.

"I know!" I said. Draco leaned over me and gave Pansy her present and then gave me mine.

"I'm opening mine first!" Pansy exclaimed and I laughed. She opened hers and scowled.

"Draco, what is this?" she asked, holding up a slim electronic.

"How did you know what that was?" I asked Draco.

"It's an iPod, stupid," he said to Pansy.

"You and Leah just love singing, so there ya go," he said and Pansy smiled.

"Oh yeah, Leah has one!" she said.

"Thanks! The common room will be so annoyed with us," she winked at me and I laughed.

"My turn," I smirked and then opened the wrapped gift. The first thing I saw was a bunch of chocolate frogs. I laughed and couldn't stop because I kept looking at them.

"To add to your unhealthy obsession," he smirked. I hugged him and he pulled back.

"Wait, look underneath," he scolded and I raised my eyebrows. I took out the chocolate frogs and saw a glittering silver box. I opened it and a clear image of Draco and I singing at the Slytherin party came up. Inside the box I saw a bunch of pictures that had a lot of memorable moments in them. I saw the picture we gave Narcissa, pictures of Pansy and I, Draco and I, the three of us, me at the first task, and other pictures as well.

"Oh my god," I whispered, looking at the pictures.

"This is amazing!" I breathed and looked at him in surprise.

"It took a lot of work, but I took out the memory of us singing and put it in that box. Then I took pictures I already had, and some pictures from my memory, which I managed to get onto paper. It was worth the work," he smiled and I flung my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I cried. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Wow, and all I got was in iPod," Pansy teased and I hit her. She laughed in response and I sighed.

"I'm going to visit an uh, friend of mine if that's okay," I said, standing up.

"Of course, go ahead," mum smiled.

"Can I come?" Pansy asked quickly.

"Do you really want to?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, me too...I want to uh, say hi," Draco said, taking my hand.

"Well, yeah, sure," I said still surprised. We all joined hands and I apparated us to the Muggle Manor.

We landed at the bottom of the stairs and Pansy looked at me.

"This place is creepy," she said loudly and I sighed. I could faintly hear muffled speaking, but it soon stopped.

"Pansy," I said lowly and she smiled. We walked up the stairs and I almost walked into the room when I spell was shot at me. I ducked and then stood up with my hands on my hips.

"Why?" I asked and Barty laughed.

"Sorry Leah, I didn't know it was you. The voice we heard wasn't familiar," he said and I walked in. Pansy and Draco hesitantly followed and Barty looked surprised.

"Oh, maybe that's why," he said.

"Hello Leah," my father said, and then he looked over Draco and Pansy.

"You've brought friends?" he asked. I smiled apologetically and shrugged.

"They wanted to come," I said.

"I wanted to thank you...my Lord," Draco said, bowing his head respectfully.

"For?" he asked, seemingly amused.

"Allowing me to be with Leah," he said, obviously nervous.

"He's my dad, you don't have to be so tense," I laughed.

"Yes, I am your dad. However, I am not his. He should be nervous," he said and I scowled.

"Don't drive him away," I said. Draco laughed lightly and shook his head.

"Don't be stupid," he said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"OKAY!" Barty said loudly.

"Wow Leah, who gave you that?" Barty asked, looking at my necklace.

"Oh, Narcissa," I smiled.

"Oh she's accepted you into the family," Barty chuckled.

"My Lord, I came to thank you for, I guess, having Leah? I don't know, I'm just really glad I've got an awesome sister," she smiled.

"Hm, are you really that 'awesome'?" Barty smirked and I crossed my arms.

"Don't make me kick your ass," I threatened and he rubbed his jaw nervously.

"You are welcome, Pansy," father said uncertainly.

"Anyway, I came to give you your present!" I smiled. I grabbed a package from my purse and handed it to him. He hesitantly opened it and chuckled.

"Dark Arts and Curses: Volume One?" he asked, laughing roughly. He started coughing and I smiled a bit.

"I figured you might get bored, so you might want to do some reading. I don't know if you read, but its something...you probably know all those anyway," I shrugged.

"Well...thank you," he said with a smile. 

"So what did your little friends get you?" he asked hoarsely.

"Well, Pansy got me a spellbook and potions book, and Draco got me some chocolate frogs, and a box with a bunch of pictures and a memory of us at our first Slytherin party together," I smiled.

"Hm, very nice...you are spending time at the Weasley's, correct?" he asked.

"Yes I am," I nodded.

"I'm assuming you two are not," he said, looking at Draco and Pansy.

"No, I'm going back home," Draco said.

"I'm going to my aunt's," Pansy said.

"Oh my gosh, Leah, we've gotta go!" Pansy shrieked, looking at her watch.

"Hm, why?" I asked, looking at her.

"We have to get ready for the stupid Ball!" she said anxiously and I gasped.

"Oh yeah! That'll take a few hours, how much time do we have?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"We have about two and a half hours," she said and I grabbed her hand.

"We've gotta go! Merry Christmas father, Barty!" I called, and then grabbed Draco's hand so I could apparate back to the house. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.8K 1.6K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
26.7K 487 37
Severus Snape? Yeah, I'm related to him. No, he isn't a real Death Eater. No, I don't believe in Voldemort and his views, no matter how much I hang o...
554K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
7.8K 153 24
What if before voldemort killed harry's parents, he had a daughter? This daughter would be raised by the Malfoy for years, only learning magic from t...