An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

Autorstwa natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... Więcej

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Fifty-One

6.3K 260 39
Autorstwa natemaloski

-Tori POV-

I collapsed on the bed after what seemed like the billionth time I had thrown up in the past two days. I had just brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone now.

Two days. Nate had been away longer but now he wouldn't return my calls or texts. I was pissed.

me: wtf is wrong.

me: Nathan.

me: dude...I will never speak to u again

They had all been read yesterday night when I had sent them since it was earlier in New York. I was hoping Nate would have responded by the morning with a call but no. Nothing. For two days.

So today, I gave in and sent him texts with calls and Skype requests. All of them futile.

me: I don't answer a few texts bcs Jade came over and nw u don't reply?

me: I'm over it. Don't speak to me again.

After that text, Nate had seemed to been hit over the head. He had responded so fast that I hadn't even went out of his message icon yet. My heart jolted but sank all the same.

enemy: u been busy w your boy

I frowned. What could that possibly even mean?

me: what?

Enemy: sammy.

me: omg nate

Image received!

That's when I understood or should I say realized the reasons for his anger and his ignoring me. I had received a picture from him that was taken from our living room window to the inside - of Sammy and I two days ago.

Someone had watched us. Someone had set this whole deal up. I was furious as I looked at it and had to immediately forward it to Sammy.

Then I called Nate.

"You had no right to ignore me." I said the second Nate had picked the call up immediately.

"You have no right to expect me to be happy after getting sent that right before a performance!" Nate yelled back.

I was taken back.

I felt my body tense with anger. "So I'm so wrong for hanging out with Sammy who is like your brother?"

"The closeness Tori! Would you like me to be seen with woman?" Nate asked but I heard the regret in his voice already.

I laughed. "Its all over magazines and social media - your after party with a bunch of woman."

"That's different, you know that I would never do anything." Nate said stubbornly with a hint of coldness in his voice like I would do something with Sammy.

"Right, of course it is." I felt tears well up in my eyes.

There were many reasons why I had wanted to fix things with Nate since he'd away for a month. But right now I knew nothing would break the anger in his voice.

"I'll let you get back to whatever it is you're doing." I said quietly and then ended the call shortly after when Nate wouldn't even respond.

I tossed my phone across the bed and curled into ball, not even crying or letting myself weep. I just stared numbly at the bedroom wall - my heart crumbling slowly.

Minutes later, as I still laid in that same position, I heard Sammy's voice through the house. I had given him an extra key in case of emergency so he had access to the house when Nate was away.

"Who the hell would be so sick and twisted to watch us - " Sammy yelled in rage but stopped when he walked into our room. " - girl?"

I grunted in response.

"You alright?" Sammy came up beside me and sat down on the floor. We were face to face now.

My eyes watered. I shook my head and buried my face in the pillow which only made matters worse because it smelled like Nate. My heart clenched tightly.

Sammy sighed. "You spoke to Nate, I'm guessing?"

I nodded in response.

"This person is gonna pay." Sammy said in anger. "I promise you!"

I looked up at him. "That's not even the worse part right now Sammy."

Sammy shot me a look. "What is?"

"I think I might be pregnant." I said and finally the tears were able to flow.

-

Sammy paced the kitchen floor in a fit of anxiety and shock. "You can't possibly be pregnant!"

I sat on the counter and gave Sammy a sharp look. "I haven't had my period this month! And I've been sick lately...not exactly morning sickness but still."

Sammy's face twisted in horror. I almost laughed at how close we've become, I didn't even feel ashamed to speak what I wanted to with him.

"Okay, I'll try to forget the first bit of that information." Sammy shook his head and chuckled.  "What can we do now?"

"About?" I looked at him.

"This spy!" Sammy balled his fists. "I hate seeing you hurt Tori and this person is the reason why Nate thinks I'm trying to get with you."

I looked down. "There's nothing we can do about Nate. He's miles away, angry and believes we're hooking up."

"Wouldn't blame him, I mean look at me." Sammy grinned and mumbled.

I laughed. "Yes you're irresistible and whatever...are we done?"

Sammy slid onto the counter beside me and sighed. "You're right, Nate will just have to trust us."

I nodded.

"In the mean time." Sammy squeezed my leg affectionately. "I really think you should see a doctor, just to be sure that you're pregnant or not."

I sighed. "You're right. I don't want to keep wondering and maybe it could help forget about this whole spy deal."

"I'll drive you." Sammy offered.

-

Shortly after,  we arrived at the hospital nearby. Sammy had made sure that I was assigned to Nate's family doctor who had helped them for years.

"Mr White is pretty much the best dude out there." Sammy said as we waited for the receptionist to call us. "Don't be so nervous."

I groaned. "What if I have twins? Or even triplets?"

Sammy's eyes widened. "That would be amazing! At least one of the rascals can be named after me."

"Oh Samuel." I managed a laugh. "Come to think of it, I may consider that."

Just as Sammy was about to freak out, I was called in. "Mr White will see you now, Mrs Maloley."

I stood up and walked. As much as I knew Sammy wanted to follow and be with me, I couldn't allow it. For one thing, I wanted to be alone - if Nate couldn't be there then I wanted nobody else. Secondly, it would just infuriate Nate further.

The procedure and testing went about as normal as my mother or any other aunt had told me. I was nervous the entire time, feeling uncomfitable and out of place among all the baby related things.

Was I pregnant? Possibly. Nate and I had agreed to let nature decide when we would have a child. Maybe this was it and in the most inconvenient time.

"Mrs Maloley." The doctor said once the tests were complete. "I'll have your test result mailed in a few days - just so you can have more privacy with your husband depending on the outcome."

I nodded with a smile. "Thank you so much Dr White."

As I exited, Sammy stood up immediately and bit his nail. "Are we having a little Sammy Junior?" He looked hopeful.

I giggled. "You'll know in a few days."

"Dude!" Sammy groaned.

"Let's go home." I yanked his arm and made for the front door.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42K 725 38
Sam Wilkinson gets feelings for Skate Maloley. What does poor heartbroken Sammy do? Does he let Skate in or does he run? "Just give me a chance to pr...
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...
83.9K 828 21
"do you like her?" johnson asks. "no bro, she's like my lil' sis." i quickly reply "suuuuuure". he says with a wink. 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌�...
89.1K 1.3K 59
"Nate Maloley added you to the group at 12:00am"