An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Fifty

7.1K 263 51
By natemaloski

-Nate POV-

"Wanna run around Time Square little bit kid?" Derek asked as he walked in my room at a swanky hotel in NY.

I looked up from my phone. "Sure why not, Tori isn't getting my calls so she must be asleep."

"You miss her?" Derek cooed like a child.

I hid my emotions pretty well from him or just about anybody. Tori and I were in a mature relationship and we love each other. There was no need to fret over the usual.

"I miss her like crazy." I said, truthfully I missed her more than that.

I missed waking up beside her, watching her for a while. The jokes and all the sarcasm she threw my way. I missed the smile she gave when I told her that I love her. And the loving...

But I tucked that in a box in the back of mind. I had to stay focused with Derek on the tour - this meant a great deal to us and we could get more recognition. I was concerned about music solely.

Derek ruffled my manbun "I bet she misses you more son."

I snorted and fixed my hair. "Well Tori hasn't responded to my calls since after checking up on me when we landed in New York."

"Timezones." Derek gave me a look. "You can't be beat up, this is how things are gonna be mate."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the sincerity yo."

"You know what I mean man." Derek chuckled and side hugged me. "If we get a few hits, we'll do a tour ourselves and then what? What if T can't come then either?"

I sighed. That was the truth afterall. We both had to get used to this as fast as we can, it wasn't the relationship that I wanted nor what Tori had signed up for either. But what could we do.

I checked my phone once again hoping she would respond.

"Alright." I grabbed my jacket. "Let's head out for tonight, concert only starts later."

"Yeah boy!" Derek nudged me. "Might as well enjoy the NY ladies while I'm still a single man."

I laughed and nodded in agreenemnt but deep down I was hardly bothered. Derek could sleep with every woman in this city and I wouldn't care - because what I had waiting back home was so much more than any girl.

I caught myself smile at the thought of Tori, how supportive she is about the whole process. I wish I could get across to her how much she means to me.

"Oh shoot let me get my phone!" Derek said and dashed to his room beside mine as I buzzed the elevator.

Just then I received a text message from an unknown number. I tried to rack my brain and think if I'd seen the number before - not wanting to open it right away.

Before I could anyways, Derek bounced back. "I got a list of the best clubs around so you're in good hands."

"Alright alright." I chuckled and slid my phone away, thinking I'd get back to the text later on.

-

The night progressed well. Derek and I had hit several clubs where we were even acknowledged and requested in the VIP lounge.

We drove to Justin's concert venue in a lush limo that he had sent by the last bar we were chilling at.

"Show time bro-man." Derek rubbed his hands together. The amount of alcohol we consumed didn't even phase us one bit - having been used to this lifestyle way before.

I had the finicky habit of checking my phone constantly. Tori still hasn't gotten back to me - classes probably has her binge studying. I worried still. I needed to hear her voice before the concert.

We had neared the venue. Derek and I rushed out as fans has spotted us from down the block. We stopped a while to hug a few and sign some posters but dashed inside to get a quick run over.

"Yo! Guys!" Justins voice boomed as we walked into the dressing rooms. He was surrounded by a few people already who cleared.

"Wassup." Derek nodded.

"What's good my man." We did the necessary greetings.

Justin grinned. "Y'all ready with the opening act?"

"Oh yeah." I nodded. Derek had already started flirting with the makeup artist who was leaning against the counter.

"Hey afterwards you two gotta show up at the after party." Justin nudged me.

"Over at the downtown club?"

"Only the best." Justin shrugged. "I've gotta do a quick call with my mom but make yourself at home man."

"Alright cool." I said as he walked out and took my phone out. Derek had made an excuse to find the bathrooms so I stood outside the dressing room and called Tori.

No answer.

I cursed just as a tell figure strode up to me and leaned against the wall across from me. I looked at the tanned legs and gazed up at - Sera.

I groaned. "What the fuck."

"Surprise?" She giggled and folded her arms. "I heard about the NY deal and figured I'd stop by and watch the show."

I rolled my eyes and didn't bother to respond. I was up to the ceiling with this woman and her drama.

"No answer?" Sera looked at me phone and pouted.

"Its none of your business." I said with an icy smile.

"I wasn't talking about Tori, which is kind of sad." Sera laughed. "But I meant the text I had sent you earlier today, which you evidently ignore."

"That was you? Glad I had ignored it then." I laughed bitterly and had a good mind call security and ban her from New York in general.

"Clearly you did." Sera shook her head in pity. "If you hadn't...you'd probably look more concerned about what your wife is doing."

My head snapped up. "What do you mean?" The irony of that statement being mentioned at a JB concert.

"You should read my messages from now on baby. You could really save yourself the trouble." She patted my cheek softly, flashed a smile and walked down the hallway.

When she had disappeared, I weakened from the curiosity of what her text held purely because she mentioned Tori. Was she okay? If she was hurt or...

I flipped the text opened and saw that it contained picture messages. When I viewed them - I frowned, not really sure what to make of them. They couldn't meant anything.

The pictures were taken from outside our living room window looking in. In the shots were Tori and Sammy - on the couch. They weren't kissing or touching but I noticed the smallest details of his legs sprawled on her lap.

"What?" I murmured. How did Sera even get a hold of these pictures if they had been taken recently while I was in NY and so was she.

But that thought evaded my mind as I looked at the pictures. They were laughing and smiling at each other. It made my insides turn into fire - I couldn't express it so I slammed my fist against the wall.

Sammy was my boy. There was no way this could mean shit. But...when we're miles away - what made sense? And the fact that she wouldn't return my calls or texts? Too busy with Sammy?

My mind was racing along with my raging pulse.

"Hey man." Derek's voice broke my crazy thoughts of what I would do. "You look red...what's going on?"

I clenched. "Let's just get this show going and get wasted tonight."

Derek raised his brow as I stumbled back into the dressing room with my face set in anger.

-Tori POV-

I had given into my bestfriend instincts and maybe I had missed Jade being around and telling someone all the drama in life - I ended up forgiving her.

"People make mistakes." I shrugged and hugged her tightly. "Everyone deserves a second shot."

Jade chuckled. "I've had like multiple second shots."

"Its fine." I giggled. "You're basically family, so there's an exception."

"I've missed you so much." Jade groaned and seemed to have calmed down after ranting for hours about how her family issues were influencing her behavior.

Sammy snorted. "Oh my god I cannot sit here and listen to feelings any longer! I need bro time."

I laughed. "Never leave! You're like one of us now Samuel."

"I'm leaving." He shot me a glare then flashed a small smile. "I'll stop by again to make sure you're not cheating."

"Thanks." I grinned as Sammy gets up to leave. "You're the one."

After he had left and shut the front door, I turned to Jade who had been flipping through her phone with a frown.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

Jade forced a smile. "Oh yeah..everything is good. Just a text from my mom."

I nodded. I knew there was more to the frown on her face and the jittery sweep of her hand but I didn't press further since we had just gotten on good terms.

There would be time for confrontation later.

________________
How are y'all loving the plot so far! I have so much in store for y'all! ❤

Tbh haven't been doing good lately. I hate to complain but that's why I've updating slowly! Hope y'all understand!

So much love for you all! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...
201K 7.7K 47
A couple have very specific goal to reach, also a set of strict parents. • • • All Rights Reserved © iamnateslilmama
44.7K 741 18
Don't fall in love with your enemy. ATTENTION: this is a really old book so it might be bad to you or good,,,,,,