An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Forty-Three

8.1K 360 67
By natemaloski

-Nate POV-

"Jack?" I heard Tori say in almost a squeak.

Then there was silence where I didn't know what was happening.

Then there was crying. Crying from a familiar voice.

"Its gonna be okay." Jack whispered as Tori cried heavily.

I was so shocked. I had never seen Tori cry like this - I mean she would tear up once in a while but never ever would she cry hard. And she would never let someone witness her break down.

But she did anyways, Jack Johnson kept whispering soothing things and sweet words that could have melted any girl to dust. But I wasn't jealous or anything, I knew Jacks intentions were good.

I wanted to walk in and hold her instead but my legs wouldn't budge. Maybe I was ashamed of putting my girl through all of this. Maybe I was still angry and hurt and confused.

So I didn't act on it. I turned around, walked away from Tori and Johnson and the guilt followed me.

-

"I made reservations at the restaurant nearby!" My grandma said as we all relaxed around the pool area.

It was 9:15 p.m. Everyone was up in the villa again - having had enough of the beach for once. We had brought drinks and snacks and cooled off.

Tori stuck close to Stew or Johnson the whole time, never looking my way once since this evening. I wondered what she was thinking now - because I was missing her...

Gilinsky and Tori had a breathing competition too which was kind of funny since Gilinsky didn't even last a second underwater. Tori emerged from the water, pushing her hair back. She looked so beautiful, it actually hurt.

"Reservations?" My dad looked up, with a lazy yawn.

My gran shot him a look. "Everyone better shower and be down in the next hour or there will be trouble."

Nobody even argued.

"Yes grandma." Nash sighed and forced himself to get out of the pool. He walked passed her with heavy shoulders.

"And Nash!" She called. "Brush your hair for once."

We all snickered as Nash touched his hair with a frightened look on his face but nodded in response. My gran loved Nash more than any of us here.

Tori retreated to our room, I watched her walk wanting to be with her but then Cameron came floating into my head and I wanted to punch something.

I waited a few minutes then followed her, wanting to get some of my clothing I still left in there. Thinking she would be showering, I walked in casually. But she had just grabbed a towel, I stopped in my tracks and stared at her.

Tori was stripped down completely. Her bathing suit and shorts tossed into one of the laundry baskets. I felt my pulse jump high, my knees weaken and...

The curves that I hadn't touched in days were in front of me.

"Oh my god, Nate." Tori wrapped the towel around her. I felt a pang of sadness knowing she didn't want me to see her like that anymore. Our relationship was messed up on so many levels.

"Nah nah." I said quickly. "I should have knocked. I'm sorry."

Tori nodded and quickly hurried into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her too. I groaned, feeling majorly confused now but I got my clothing and left in a hurry.

-

We were ready to go. Everyone was dressed up in casual outfits but looked good nonetheless. The last to walk out was Tori and Tez - who went to borrow a moisturizer from her.

My heart clenched when Tori walked towards us, her body showed off under a short olive green dress. It was strappy and almost seemed apart if her skin. I noticed her wearing the tanned sandals I bought when we got here.

I groaned inwardly and tried to look away. But the way her hair flowed over her shoulders, the way her smile seemed to light up the sky.

I looked away when our eyes made contact.

We all drove a short distance to the restaurant in different cars. My mind was hazed as I hit a blunt to calm myself down. But Tori never left, I constantly thought about her.

Finally, we had reached the restaurant and walked in. It was a classy Hawaiian place, almost packed with other people on vacay. We all took our seat at a huge table.

"I'm bout to eat!" Nash rubbed his hands together.

Tori giggled. "Make that two of us." She looked at the menu. I almost laughed as I admired her but looked down at my menu too.

Because there were so many of us, we had like three waiters taking our orders at a time. The whole night was pleasant until a waiter tried to hit on Tori in front of me.

"No wait a sec! I change my mind." Tori laughed and called the waiter back for the third time.

"I would be mad at this point." The guy laughed. "But you're...nice."

Much to my happiness, Tori ignored his compliment and asked for something else.

"Oh yeah." He knelt down, checking the menu but wanting to be near her. "The chicken parm is almost as good as you."

Thankfully I sat across Tori. I caught the guy looking down her dress longingly and I stood up.

"Hey! Fuck out of here before - " I gritted my teeth and grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Nate." Tori whispered and slid her hand over my shoulders. The tension in my body left from her touch.

"Swear to god - I'll kill yo lame ass." I mumbled to the waiter then shoved him away. He scrambled off.

I was aware of everyone at the table looking but I just sat down, avoiding their eyes. I glanced at Tori and then looked away - anger just building up.

I couldn't deal with this, knowing other guys wanted her.

________________________
Sorry for the update after like years! The chapter was written but I wasn't sure if I wanted to publish it. So anyways here it was; hope y'all are loving it.

So I posted on my message board a while ago that I wanna quit wattpad. I know I should have a valid reason but its just because I feel like my stories aren't as lit as it was when I started. Maybe I've lost my knack?

Anyways, I'm still thinking on it so I haven't quite. Maybe I need a break from it all? Since finals are coming up. But that's basically the update on this situation of mine.

If I do quit, I won't delete my account so you guys and any new comers can read my books. But for now, I'm still writing and I'll update as much as I can!

So much love!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 725 38
Sam Wilkinson gets feelings for Skate Maloley. What does poor heartbroken Sammy do? Does he let Skate in or does he run? "Just give me a chance to pr...
12.1K 309 22
I suck at descriptions but request are open. Derek Nate Dillon Jack J Jack G Swazz Sammy Tez Cover by @AntiHayes ✨
360K 3.8K 63
"that's my babygirl over there, i'm gonna marry her one day"
39.7K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"