An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Thirty-Nine

8.6K 346 73
By natemaloski

On fire w the updates! Hope y'all love them. Here comes the dramaaa! Haha love y'all.
__________________

-Tori POV-

I exited the room hours later, Nate was busy taking a shower. When I checked my watch it was 22:40 p.m and I guessed nobody would be in the villa.

Either they were out or in bed.

But I was miscalculated.

"Tori?" A voice made me jump as I walked in the kitchen to grab some snacks for Nate and I.

I looked up to find Cameron sitting on the counter, a bottle of vodka just beside him. Was he drinking it neat? And all alone? The tragedy.

"What are you doing here? Were is every body else?" I asked as my voice steaded again.

"Out along the beach." He halfheartedly answered the second question, his eyes downcast.

In this this light, Cameron looked pale and depressed. His usual upbeat smile was gone - replaced by an evident bitterness that I couldn't understand but knew it was because of me.

"So why are you here alone?" I asked him again, folding my arms and waiting for an accusation my way.

Cameron just shrugged.

"Seriously." I groaned. "Cameron I don't know what's up with you lately but you have to snap out of it! You're bumming yourself out dude."

He looked up at me with surprise but also anger. I noticed his eyes bloodshot and fuzzy. Cameron hopped off the counter, his feet hitting the floor hard but he didn't wince.

I braced myself. "You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself!"

"What about you!" Cameron laughed bitterly. "Living a big fat lie!"

It was my turn to look shocked.

"Arranged marriage? It's not real Tori and it will never be...you think you love Nate? That's just you going along with what needed to be done! That's not love."
I felt a punch in my gut. "And you know so much about love?"

"I know that I love you!" He roared.

I stepped back. "Don't - you don't know what you're saying Cameron! You're gonna ruin our friendship and piss Nate off even more."

"Oh yeah? Have you told him about the kiss we shared just before he was in hospital?" Cameron sneered.

It was strange how even when he looked angry and full of menace - there was still beauty in his face but more haunting now. I had never seen Cameron act this way before.

I didn't respond.

"Did you tell him how you felt about it Tori? You feel something too but you're too afraid." Cameron shook his head.

I frowned. "I don't feel anything Cameron and I didn't kiss you - "

But I didn't finish because Cameron grabbed the vodka bottle and threw across the kitchen. It hit the wall and shattered in pieces, vodka spilling over and spraying my face.

"You're lying!" He raged.

He made a start to me, I didn't know if he was going to hit me or something but a third body pushed me back and swung a punch at Cameron.

It was Nate. My heart fell so fast.

Nate had his boxers and sweatshirt on, his hair still wet. "Swear to god, I'm about to kill you."

He shoved Cameron against the wall and slammed his face multiple times with his fist. Not letting up.

"Wasn't I clear?" Nate held Cameron against the walk now, his hands gripping Cam's shirt. "You still got the nerve to touch my wife, talk to her and raise your damn voice!"

I half hoped Nate hadn't heard the kiss part. Because there was no way I would come out of this with him on my side either.

"And you...fuck...you kiss her?" Nate sounded so broken as he spat the words out. His face was twisted with disgust and horror. I felt my heart clench. It was like I was being hit instead of Cam.

Cameron made a start for Nate too, shoving him away and punching his nose brutally. Nate doubled backwards but didn't fall. His back his the wall and he glared at Cameron.

I quickly made my move between the two just as Cameron raised his fist and Nate got ready. "Please stop! Enough!"

"Get out of the way." Cameron hissed but he hesitated his fist aimed at me. "Your husband is nothing but arrogant and needs to be shown he isn't the shit."

Nate glared at Cameron. I knew Nate was more than angry when he didn't respond - couldn't talk.

"Both of you just...stop." My voice broke as I looked from Nate to Cameron then back to Nate.

Nate straightened up. "You really doing this Tori?" His eyes were filled with hurt that was because of me. "Standing up for this fool again?"

"Nate I didn't - " I began and reached out for him, not worried about Cameron behind me anymore.

But Nate flinched from my hand, like he was disgusted. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but shut it again. He looked at Cameron behind him then shook his head...walking out of the kitchen without a glance at me again.

I turned to Cameron, tears in my eyes now. "Are you happy now? This is what you wanted."

Then I walked out too. Leaving him behind along with the broken glasses shrewn on the floor.

I followed Nate who walked to our room and slammed the door. I walked in and shut it, feeling my heart falling in pieces behind me.

"Nate please - " I began as he paced the room furiously.

"How the fuck!?" He stopped and looked at me. "You knew what I felt about Cam and you kissed him? You kissed him!"

I shook my head. "He kissed me, Nate! I swear...I didn't even encourage it nor did I kiss back."

"You've been encouraging it! You and I both know he cared for you and you didn't fucking put a stop to it." Nate yelled at me. "You let it drag out!"

"I didn't mean for that." I said, my voice was small and weak. I hated it. I hated the tears that kept flowing. "I have no feelings for him - you know that Nate."

"Do I Tori?" Nate asked weakly. "You've kept this from me so easily...so easily that I wonder if you're hiding other shit."

I groaned. My pain suddenly replaced with anger at Nate for thinking of me as deceiving because of one mistake that I didn't even make. How could he.

"You think I'm a liar?" I asked, wiping my tears away. Nate frowned as he looked at my tearful face - a small part of him softened but it was gone just as well.

Nate took a step closer. "I don't know anymore Tori." Then he walked pass me and out of our room.

I sunk onto the bed and buried my head in my hands. Things had turned around so fast, my head felt like it was splitting in half.

-Nate POV-

"Dude." Derek said as I sunk into his bed at 1 a.m. "How the hell?"

I shrugged. My mind was fuzzy and hazey from the alcohol I downed and the blunt that I just hit. I was finally able to calm down but my heart felt like shit.

"Where's Cameron now?"

"Don't give a shit." I mumbled. "They're all just fuckers tryna mess me up, mess my life up, take my girl from me."

Derek looked at me. "Skate, he didn't take Tori."

"He could have just as well fucked her in our bed." I felt sick at the thought of Cameron kissed mine - Tori. It made my insides turn.

"I'll go fuck him up more." Derek said with a laugh, trying to cheer me up but I shook my head.

I had given up already.

"Look." Derek sighed. "I can't imagine how you feel, it's hard when someone you love seems so far now but it will work out eventually."

I groaned. "Dude...how am I supposed to kiss her? Touch her? When all I see when I look at her is Cameron kissing her and touching her."

My throat closed. The effect of the blunt wearing off, bringing me back to the pain I was feeling.

"How can I?"

Derek shrugged. "I feel like you just love her too much. That's why you can't let that feeling cloud who she really is."

I sighed and shook my head.

"For tonight just calm down and process all this bullshit." Derek added. "We can figure it out tomorrow when you come to your senses."

I snorted. There was no way I would be over this - especially over night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
156K 4.1K 102
{Discontinued} Some cute..but mostly smut...enjoy😘
7.2K 455 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...