If Flowers Could Kill (Manu R...

By KrissyReigns

She's crazy So Believe Me When I Say Fear Her When She Looks Into A Fire And Smiles Rosalie's obsession with... More

Prologue
Rosalie...
He causes me pain
Problem #1
Vivian..
Bad Timing
A Roller Coaster Indeed
Concussion's Darkness
Author's Note
Crazy in Love
Don't Touch The Rose
Overdosed
I can't believe she did that!-
He's My Greatest Posession
Roses are red, Blood is too
A Horrible Wake up Call
Regret
The First Puzzle Piece
Something Is Not Right
All The Right Moves In Wrong Places
Black Roses
Underground Dangers
Dead Ends
Authors Note
Just Take It
Authors Note:I love all of YOU
Once, Always
For Her
Home Sweet Home
A Bouquet of Roses for Rose
The End
Bonus Chapter #1
BOOK TWO??

Under her spell

353 19 1
By KrissyReigns

Author's Note
Hey guys! Sorry about the long break. I've been sorta grieving my whole summer because of a new school as a freshman. I'm a little nervous and it has impacted me greatly. Here I am with my laptop finally writing again. Please bear with me as my mind goes through this drastic change:(

Rosalie' s POV

The scorching sun beated everyone today. Everyone is in their room locked away in front of the air conditioner. I'm reading through a magazine and sighing every few seconds at the fool I feel of myself. Deep down I regret hurting Vivian, but she hurt me first. She is still trying to have Manu for himself. I have no doubt that Manu hates me. I annoyed him from the start and it sickens me knowing so. If only, he gave me another chance...of only life gave me another chance. I closed my tired eyes and I laid my head down on my soft pillow. If Manu wouldn't like me I would lose it. He must love me...he has to. After all the things I've done for him and the only feeling I feel guilt! I scream in my pillow but my thoughts are interrupted by my door squeaking open.

"Rosalie...are you alright?" My mother asks.

For a moment I don't answer but then I look up at her and her concerned face. My eyes grow large and my heart sinks. This is my mom. She's asking me if I'm alright. In that moment I can't be more thankful for her. I step of my bed and wrap my arms around her. She strokes my hair and silent tears finally fall. She has no idea what's happening but she knows I'm sad.

"Rosalie um.. I need to talk to you about your medication. Where is it?"

All of a sudden I freeze. My mind has a quick relapse of the library incident.

"I took them all already..."

"All of them?!"

I nod quickly.

"Well I'm going to the store. Wanna tag along?"

I shake my head.

"No, I wanna go see something."

"Alright then. I'll be sure to bring back popsicles."

I smile and she leaves. I start packing up a lunch and I head to the dock. I was here once before. I remember the man who sold fish. It was earlier during spring break. I just sat there thinking.

Vivian' s POV

Cyberullying is something I thought I would never experience. The tweets are horrifying and my sister is the only one of us fighting back.

"Vivian you need to answer these people! If you don't stop them they'll ruin everything..."

"What is there for them to ruin?! All they say is that I'm pregnant or that I'm trying to get an abortion. It's over Ivy! My life is a mess and it's Rosalie' s fault."

"How did you guys come to this? You guys were the best of friends since you were little. It's hard to comprehend that you two could get this bad. It's weird."

"That was the past Ivy. This is the future. How am I gonna face school?!"

"I'll be near you."

I run my fingers through my hair.

"I'm going out for awhile." I say leaving my room.

I see my dad fast asleep on the couch. I quietly leave the house and start walking. The air wasn't super fresh until I came to the dock. I saw Rosalie with her brown long hair and her pale skin. She was kicking her legs in the water and looked straight ahead.
It was hard but I got the courage to sit next to her. She didn't look surprised but almost as if she expected I'd show up.

"Why are you here Vivian?"

She asks looking at me through her torn eyes of a sick person. I wasn't sure what happened to her. She wasn't the Rosalie I knew. She was more sad and angry and obsessive.

"To talk to you."

"Why? You're getting what you want."

"Are you serious right now?! Why do you think I want to be humiliated this way?! Why are you hurting me like this? What have I done to you?"

I say trying to understand her. I get emotional but she just stares blankly toward the water like she's not there. Rosalie was my best friend. I loved her like you would love your sister, but to see her obsession kill my life like this was also killing her.

"You took Manu from me! Can't you see what you've done.I'm doing all of this for him! It only makes it worse."

"I never took Manu from you! I don't barely know him. He is my friend!!!"

"No no no...you don't get it Vivian. He always liked you more than me. If he were to love one of us it would be you and knowing that makes me..."

Her voice trails off and now I feel guilt. She is in love with him? It bothers me because we are so young. I don't love Manu. He's beautiful but I'm now in love with him or anyone.

"Rosalie I want you to know that I never liked Manu in that way."

"Yes you do. Don't lie to me. He likes you and you like him. It's freaking chemistry. The only way for him to stop liking you is for me to get my revenge on you."

"Rosalie stop this now. I'm done with feeling ashamed for nothing. You are insane...and you need help."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT MOVED HERE AND MADE ME SICK. YOU'RE A TRAITOR AND A BOY SNATCHER." She yells

I jump but I don't leave her side. Instead I open my purse and pull out a beat up necklace.

"Rosalie what's this?"

She looks down and squints her eyes at the item I'm holding.

"I don't know."

"When we were little we made these. Don't you remember that?"

The tears of mine fall sharply hitting the wooden dock. Her eyes flick to mine and for a second I see the Rosalie I knew. Her eyes are wide but full of sorrow.

"I have to go." She says getting up.

"Wait."

"Stop trying to make me give into you. Manu will be mine."
I sob hard into my hands and the necklace falls right into the water.

Manu' s POV

I'm walking the dog with my little sister on my side. She's yelling with her toys and I'm silent but filled with annoyance. I almost yell when I see Rosalie standing in the center of the park. I hadn't seen her in awhile and she looked scary. Her skin was very pale and her eyes were glaring. Her walk toward me was too straight and awkward.

"Hi." She says trying to smile.

I can't help but feel some sort of way. She humiliated Vivian to make me hate her completely.

"Why are you torturing Vivian?"

"I'm not anymore."

"Yes you are. Do you see those tweets? She's getting so.much hate because your delusional."

My little sister goes on the swings to let me speak to Rosalie.

"I did this all for you. I don't know why but I did."

"What the hell? I'm not yours Rosalie. I hate being in the middle of this war. I'm not a prize. Are you just planning on torturing people till you get what you want."

Her eyes ponder away and I don't know where. She seems off from the world.

"Do you need to see a doctor?"

All of a sudden she starts crying. Her sobs are loud. I try to pat her back but she doesn't stop.

"I'm sorry." She chokes out.

I pat her back but her wails become loud and she shakes. I hug her which I didn't want to do, but I did anyway.

"I won't do this anymore. I won't hurt Vivian anymore but I need you to love me so I can stop."

I hear this but I'm taken away. Rosalie was obviously mentally ill and needed to see a doctor.

"Manu do you love me?"

"Rosalie I can't answer that."

Her teary eyes look into mine and I try not to answer. I love all my fans but Rosalie was crazy and kind of evil.

"I will fix all of this of you love me....please" she says shaking

"I don't understand."

"Date me for two weeks and this will go away. I know how to stop this."

I'm confused but I wanted Vivian to stop being bullied so I said....yes. I'm not sure if I did something horrible or something smart. Now I know the meaning of what it means to be someone's biggest fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
2.1K 17 55
Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the worst she and her worst Enemy Ethan are...