Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

Fight!

2.1K 119 24
By Crazzyjxk

NOTE: I don't know if you will feel any anger when you read this so please tell me. I wanted you to hate this chapter because when I was writing this one I hated every bit of it.

Wei Zhou blinked a couple of times before he finally woke up from his drowsy state. Wei Zhou felt weird because he swore that something was different with him. He checked where he was and saw that he was still at the same bench with a cup of melted ice-cream in his hand.

"Hey...." Jingyu was in front of him with a weird gaze.

"When did you end up here?" Wei Zhou looked around him and realized he wasn't in the same place because the surrounding was different from before. Wei Zhou looked lost and felt strange and looked to Jingyu for answers.

"Well don't look at me.... I have been looking for you when I came back but you weren't there." Wei Zhou face became puzzled and strangely felt like someone was watching them. He immediately looked around but saw that no one was at the park anymore. He looked up and saw it was already getting dark and yet he remembered that when they went to the park it was early in the morning.

"Well let's go. It's getting dark and we have school tomorrow." Jingyu stared blankly at Wei Zhou turning around to walk away. Wei Zhou was still confused from everything but nevertheless he followed Jingyu; not knowing that Jingyu almost called the cops because he thought someone kidnapped Wei Zhou. But in the end, he finally saw Wei Zhou sitting at another bench looking at his cup.

When they finally arrived back at their dorm, Jingyu didn't even acknowledge Wei Zhou and went straight to his closet grabbing an outfit and walked straight to the bathroom. Wei Zhou didn't notice it and just unconsciously walked ahead to his closet changing his clothes, not even bothering to take a shower because he was tired.

When Wei Zhou laid down his whole body shut down feeling so tired. That was why he was sleeping soundly. When he lie down, it was also the exact same time Jingyu walked out of the bathroom ready to rant out what really happened. But he saw that Wei Zhou was sleeping, he could only sigh and went straight to bed next to Wei Zhou.

When morning finally came, Wei Zhou woke up to an empty bed. This time he was used to it because he realized that Jingyu always disappears in the morning. The only two things he can't understand is the temperature and the atmosphere of the room. Every night he will feel warm and cosy and yet when he wakes up it will always feel cold and empty. The funny thing is that when it's night-time he should feel cold and in the morning he should feel warm but this time it was the opposite.
Wei Zhou carried on with his day taking a bath and fixing his things. Breakfast never crossed his mind when he was walking to school but someone did.

When he finally entered the classroom, his eyes immediately landed on Jingyu's chair and this time he saw that Jingyu's bag was there. So it means that Jingyu is actually attending class. Well that was what Wei Zhou thought because Jingyu didn't show up for the whole class or even the next one and by then, it was lunch time. While walking to the cafeteria, something stopped him.

Wei Zhou didn't see it coming but someone punched him right in the jaw. He only stumbled but regained his balance. He was both shocked and confused but then Jingyu was charging right for him.

"WHAT THE FU...." Another swing was aimed at Wei Zhou again but this time he dodged it but didn't see Jingyu's foot coming into contact with his stomach. This hit him so hard that he crouched down holding his stomach in pain but it didn't stop there.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Jingyu screamed from the top of his lungs so angry at Wei Zhou. It didn't take long before Wei Zhou finally snapped and fought back. The both of them were wrestling on the floor exchanging punch after punch. No student dared to break them apart because they know if they even got close, they would be knocked out unconscious.

Swing after swing, Jingyu keeps hitting Wei Zhou with all his might. While Wei Zhou may not know the reason for his outburst, he still keeps on hitting Jingyu with so much frustration. They kept punching, kicking, jabbing and slamming each other, knowingly that not for even a minute the other would stop.
Luckily before both of them lose conscious, two other guys pulled them apart. The two guys that pulled them apart were also strong but they both know they can't hold them both for long.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF ME QING! LET THAT BASTARD GO SO I CAN BEAT HIS ASS FOR DOING THAT TO MY GIRL FUCKING LEO!" Jingyu shouted with so much anger at the two people holding them back.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!" Wei Zhou couldn't stand it anymore. He may be the one who could be calm in their fights but this time he needed to know why. He knows they always fight over little things but this time he needed to know why because he definitely know that he didn't do anything wrong.

"YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Jingyu lashed out but Qing still had a good grip on him even though Qing can't help but know it would only last another few minutes before his strength gives out.

"LUCAS LET ME FUCKING GO!!! I'M GOING TO BASH HIS FUCKING HEAD TO THE FLOOR TO BEAT THE SENSES BACK INTO HIS BRAIN!!!" This time Wei Zhou can't help but go ballistic from the Jingyu's nonsensical words as he still doesn't have a single clue.
He may be fuming with anger right now but he also felt hurt. Yet he tries to hide that fact. He thought that finally, for once, he may continue talking to Jingyu like a normal person. But it ended the day he woke up.

"AAAAHHHH!!" Jingyu charged at Wei Zhou making him fall to the floor. Leo was lucky to avoid it because someone pulled him away from Wei Zhou just in time.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! THAT FUCKER DARED TO DO THAT TO MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!"

"I FUCKING TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Jingyu kept punching Wei Zhou over and over while Wei Zhou had no choice but to try and defend himself from every blow. Wei Zhou had no choice because he was trapped under Jingyu which he can't escape out of.

It felt like an eternity of pure torture because the punches never stopped. After a few minutes, he felt his body numb from the massive pain. Wei Zhou knows that this time he may be hospitalized from everything he was taking in. Not long ago he already felt the familiar taste of blood on his lips. He didn't need to know that his lips were busted wide open because that was only a small portion of agonizing pain he felt on his whole bloody face.

"I didn't....do....anything...." Wei Zhou muttered while still shielding his face even though it was pointless because Jingyu's fists still came in contact with his face. He was getting weaker by the minute and he knows that if this continues, he might actually die.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR...." Wei Zhou had no strength left in him anymore so his arm finally gave out which fell to the sides of his body. Jingyu was about to give another powerful punch but he stopped seeing the bleeding Wei Zhou in front of him.

"I....didn't....do....anything...." Wei Zhou said those short few words again like it was the last words he would ever speak again. Wei Zhou was breathing heavily looking back at Jingyu even though he was a big blur to him now.

Jingyu POV

Jingyu's hand was still in the air clenching his fist but just by seeing Wei Zhou he stopped and slowly he felt his hand fell to his sides. Wei Zhou was full of blood that you would never be able to recognize him. He saw that both of his eyes were swollen. Not only his right eyebrow has 2 deep cuts, his right cheek was swelling with 3 different cuts all over it. But the bloodiest part of his face was his busted lip that had multiple cuts.

Jingyu didn't dare utter a single word from the pure guilt he was feeling. The last thing he expected are those eyes staring back at him with so much hurt and disappointment. He expected an evil smile or shocked because he thought that Wei Zhou's secret was exposed but it didn't happen.

"WEI ZHOU!!!" Chen Wen screamed past the crowd pushing Jingyu away from Wei Zhou's beat up body. Chen Wen was crying hard clutching to Wei Zhou's body hopping that Jingyu would just punch him and not Wei Zhou because he didn't think Wei Zhou could take another blow from him.

Jingyu let himself be pushed away by Chen Wen; feeling numb from what he just did. He stared blankly at Wei Zhou, not breaking eye contact. He didn't know why but his body began to move and walk away from them.
Fuck! Was it really worth it....

Wei Zhou POV

I can't feel anything anymore....

What did I do....?

Is it because he hates me so much....

The truth is I don't even know why I really hate him....

Wei Zhou was still lying on the floor when he saw Jingyu standing up and walking away, not even glancing at them for a moment. Every part of his body hurts but the most painful thing that happened was the look Jingyu was giving him. Even though he was bleeding to death, he didn't once shed a tear.

Chen Wen was a sobbing mess. Even though he can't carry Wei Zhou, he still tried. Luckily Leo helped them and carried Wei Zhou on his back. Leo ran to the infirmary followed by a sobbing Chen Wen in Feng Song's arms. Before they went down the stairs, Wei Zhou caught a glimpse of a pair of red shoes walking away.
Wei Zhou didn't feel anything. He just wanted to feel nothing but his emotions kept making it hard for him.
He didn't mind having multiple fractures or bruises. What he needed and wanted to know was the truth about everything that happened.

The school called an ambulance because they have heard what happened. After rushing out of the school, Wei Zhou was finally heading to the nearest hospital. Before he lost consciousness, he took a hold of Chen Wen's arm, desperately holding on and said....

"What did I do wrong....?"

Lulu POV

"Lulu.... Did we have to go this far?" Lulu looked at the person in front of her with a bored stare.

"How many times do I have to tell you Taehyun?!" Lulu raised her voice a little because the wimp in front of him kept fidgeting.

"But...."

"HE FUCKING STOLE MY BOYFRIEND! HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED!!!" Lulu lost control and screamed right at Taehyun's face and he flinched from fear. Jin Lulu may be a girl but she was strong and she can control anyone if she wanted to.

"Besides.... Jingyu may hate me now but I know in a week or two he will be crawling back to me begging me to forgive him." A sinister smile formed on Jin Lulu's lips. She sat down on a small chair gazing at her new pair of shoes while tossing the duplicate copies of pictures on the desk in front of her.

"It's not my problem that he is too weak and got hit multiple times. It's his fault that he dared to steal my ignorant boyfriend away from me." Lulu plainly stated crossing her legs while looking at her diabolical masterpiece.

"But why did we have to drug him....?"

"Are you stupid?! Of course we had to drug him so we can drag his ass all the way to the hotel! He is so stupid not even noticing his clothes were different!" Lulu laughed maniacally pointing at one picture she was holding.

All of the sudden she heard the door open behind her. She immediately stood up with Taehyun doing the same thing. All the blood in her face drained and she was white as a ghost. Even a ghost would be scared if it saw the person in front of it.

"Wait.... I....I...." Lulu was frozen on the spot quivering with fear with her new pair of red shoes.

Important

This is just sad but please also comment a name any name is good. I need more characters for the other chapters. Don't expect any update soon because I'm really busy.😊 Thank you. Hope you hated it hahaha you know what to do 😂😉

Credits to my reader/editor
《LonelyStarlight》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
642K 36.1K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
126K 6.8K 48
An Yizhan fan-fiction [COMPLETED] . . Yibo×Zhan. This might be a cliche story. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT ❤️ ✨♥️🐢 ( This is my first ever story. An...
105K 4.2K 55
Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a struggling and lower class family. Desp...