The Perfect Boy (Book 2)

By Andy_is_my_life

The sequel to The Perfect Boy (Hunter Rowland Fan Fiction). Brianna starts to lose many of her so called "fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N: Please read
Yes... it's another A/N
Book 3!!!

Chapter 46

743 26 3
By Andy_is_my_life

----Brianna's POV----
I can't believe I just kissed him first. I've never done that. I couldn't help it though. His lips looked so lonely.

I pull away and look at his reaction.

"Wow" he says with a wide smile and I giggle a little. Why did I giggle? I never giggle. Giggling is to girly.

"We're live" he says. "What?" I ask and he points to his phone. "Oh my gosh, your broadcasting, they just seen us kiss, that's so weird" I panic. "No it's not" he laughs.

I can't belive we just kissed on broadcast.

"Okay I'm back" he says walking up to his phone. I walk up beside him and read the comments.

'Aww you guys make a cute couple'

'You guys are dating again, yeah! You guys make such a cute couple!'

'She's so pretty'

'You guys are the cutest couple ever!'

'You guys need a ship name'

That was the last comment I read and then I start thinking. What would be our ship name.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go, by cuties!" Hunter says and ends the broadcast.

"That was an embarrassing broadcast" I say. "No it wasn't" we kissed infront of everyone, that's pretty embarrassing" I say. "Well do I get another kiss?" he asks and I lean to kiss him again. "Nevermind, you can't kiss" he says and moves out of the way.

Just kissed air.

"Oh OK, then I guess I'll leave" I say and heads towards the door.

"Nope" he says and pulls me back. "You have to stay" he says. "Ugh okay" I say and sit on his bed. "Yeah!" he says.

He sits down beside me and says, "I love you." "I love you to" I say and we both lean into kiss.

We went from just kissing to a make out session.

"You sure you've never made out before?" he asks. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Because your amazing when it comes to making out" he says laughing. "Bit I thought I was a bad kisser?" I axsk. "Nah" he says and kisses me again.

Soon, we're both laying on the bed and Hunter's on top of me.

"Hunter, I love you" I say to him. "We say that to much but I love you to" he says. "I want you" I say. "You have me" he says. "No I want you to take my virginity" I say. I can't believe how east that came out of my mouth.

"No, I can't do that" he says. "Why?" I ask. "You might regret it" he says. "Hunter, please" I say.

----Hunter's POV----
I want to, but I don't know if that's a good idea.

"Not tonight" I say. "Pleaseee" she begs and kisses me again.

I start to give in.

'Don't do it Hunter'

The Voice inside my head says.

"Brianna you might regret it" I say. "No I won't" she says. "Think about it for a while, and then after thinking about it, if you still want to do it, we will" I tell her. "Do you not want to?" she asks. "Yes I do, but I'm afraid you don't really want to" I say. "OK, I understand" she says with a smile.

"That's why I love you" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Because you care so much about me" she says. "Of course I do" I say. "Okay well I guess Im leaving" she says. "Okay bye, I love you" I say laughing. "Love you to" she says and then quietly walks out of my room.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Last chapter for today.
Please Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 69 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!
10.4K 337 37
Eunyeon Minkyul Soram fanfic^^ This is the Book 2 of Just A Matter Between Love And Hate
23.4K 755 89
honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED.