Chapter 31

"Are you hungry" I ask her. "No" she says. "But you haven't eaten all day, I don't even think you ate yes-" I say but then cut myself off.

"Brianna, really?... "

----Brianna's POV----
"I'm sorry, I just can't eat, I don't wanna be fat" I tell Hunter. "But your not and you never were fat, why would you think that?" he says. "Because I am, I know I am" I say. "Why, did someone tell you that your fat?" he asks.

I think about all the comments that said I was fat, during and after Hunter and I was dating.

I nodded my head yes and said, "lots of people." "Who?" he asks. "All your fans and supporters, and their right" I say. "No their not, your not fat now stop saying and thinking that" he says.

I can tell he's starting to get mad.

"I am though, look at me; I got big thighs, chubby cheeks, and I got stretch ma-" "Stop. Your beautiful and you shouldn't listen to what all those people say. Their just jealous that I love you and not them" he tells me.

Once again I can hear the anger in his voice so I just shut up and look out the window.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asks me. "It doesn't matter" I say.

He finally starts the car and heads towards a food place.

I turn up the radio so it's not quiet and Wild Things by Alessia Cara.

He turns the radio down and says, "Brianna, I love you a lot and I wish you would believe me" he says. "You have to prove it" I say. "How, I've done so much to prove it to you, yet you just don't believe me" he says. "Then obviously you haven't tried hard enough" I say and immediately regret it.

He just huffs and turns the radio back up.
***********
About an hour later, Hunter pulls into a parking lot and I see a big restaurant. It looks really fancy.

"Why didn't we just go to a fast food restaurant?" I ask. "Because I'm trying to prove how much I truly love you" he says.

He gets out and jogs around to the my side of the car. Seconds later my door opens. "Thanks" I say.

He closes the door when I get out and then we walk inside.

"Hunter, I'm not dressed up enough for this place" I say. "You look fine, you look gorgeous" he says to me and my heart flutters.

"Table for two" Hunter says and we get seated at a table in the corner of the restaurant. We get our menus and the waitress introduces herself.

"Hi, I'm Nicole and I'll be your waitress for today" I don't like her. I seen that look she gave Hunter.

"What would you like to drink?" she asks. "Pepsi" Hunter says. She turns and looks at me. "Water" I say. "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks" she says and walks away.

"So what are you gonna get to eat?" he asks with his fave looking down at the menu. "A salad, what about you?" I say. "Brianna, eat an actual meal" he says. "Fine" I say.

Soon our waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" she asks. "I am, are you Brianna?" Hunter asks me. "Yeah" I say. "Okay what would you like to order?" she says looking at Hunter. "The Spaghetti Tetrazzini" he says. "And I'll have the same" I tell her.

She writes down our orders and says, "Okay, I'll be back with your orders soon. "

Hunter and I talk about basically everything for about fifteen minutes while waiting for our food.

We get our food and start eating. Well he does anyways.

"Eat" he says. "I'm not hungry" I say and then my stomach rumbles. "Please eat" he says. "Fine" I say.

I take a bite of food and immediately regret it. I shouldn't be eating this food.

But because Hunter won't stop telling me to eat, I'm gonna try to keep eating it.

----Hunter's POV----
I look up at her and she's actually eating but you can tell she regrets every bite she takes.

I wish I would've been able to stop everything that has happened before it even started. Seeing her like this make me feel bad.

"Do you like it?" I ask her. "Yeah, I guess" she replies.
*********
"Do you want dessert?" I ask Brianna. "No I'm fine" she says. "Ok" I say.

"Can we get a box" I ask our waitress. "Sure" she says and goes to get a box. Not very long later, she comes back with a box and and I put Brianna's left overs in it.

I leave a tip at the table and then pay the bill.

"That's a nice restaurant, right?" I say to Brianna. "Yeah, very nice" she says.

We get in the car and ride home.
************

"We're home" I say to Brianna while shaking her.

She fell asleep on our way home and she snore the whole way. But it was so cute.

I shake her some more and she wakes up.

We walk inside and she starts to walk upstairs. Half way up she stops and says, "do you have my phone?" "No" I say. "But I'll go look in the car" I say and walk outside to the car.

I search for a while and finally find it five minutes later under the passenger seat. It must of fell when she tossed and turned.

I walk back inside and see Brianna sound asleep on the couch.

Instead of waking her up this time, I pick her up bridal-style and carry her to her room. I lay her down on her bed and cover her up.

"Goodnight, I love you" I say to her.

I put her phone on charge for her then go to my room.

I change into a pair of black basketball shorts and a white T-shirt and then lay down.

After about five minutes of laying down, looking at the ceiling, I decide to broadcast since I haven't in forever.

A/N: I'm finally back home! Anyways heres a long chapter. Hope you liked it. Please Vote and Comment!