Chapter 11

----Jayla's POV----
"Can we order pizza for dinner?!" Brianna asked her mom. "I don't know ask your dad" Brianna's mom said.

"Dad,dad! Can we have pizza for dinner?" Brianna ran to her dad and asked him. "Yeah sure" he said. "He said yes" Brianna told her mom and then we went back upstairs to her room.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked Brianna. "I don't know,there isn't really anything fun to do around here" she says. "Lets go for a walk then,since there's nothing else to do" I tell her. "Uh,okay" she says and then we put our shoes on.

"We're going for a walk,be back soon" Brianna tells her mom. "Okay bye" her mom says and then we leave.

While we're walking I decide to text Hunter.

Me: You idiot

Hunter: Why am I an idiot?

Me: Your dating Brianna's friend

Me: I thought you were gonna ask her out again?

Hunter: I was

Me: What do you mean you was

Hunter: I was going to but then I met Jessica

Me: You barley even know her

"Who ya texting?" Brianna asks. "Hunter" I say. "About..?" She asks. "Why he decided to date Jessica" I tell her. "Um...ok" she says and then my phone buzzes,indicating that I got a message.

Hunter: Does it matter if I know her? I know she's pretty and nice what else do I need to know

Me: Well you should probably know what kind of person she is

Me: And she obviously isn't a very good person if she's dating her "friend's" ex boyfriend

Hunter: So what if she's dating me. Like you said I'm Brianna's ex it's not like we were dating and Jessica stole me from her

Me: That's not the point

Hunter: Then what is the point?

Me: The point is Brianna still likes you and you still like her obviously but you decided to date her "friend"

Me: There wouldn't be a problem if you wasn't dating her friend

Hunter: I admit I do kinda like her but that doesn't matter

Hunter: Her dad won't let us date

Me: How is he gonna stop you two from dating?

Hunter: I don't know but knowing him he'll find a way

Me: Whatever

"Lets sit down right here I'm tired" Brianna says and we sit down on the sidewalk.

"So I'm guessing he told you he loves her?" She says. "No" I say. "Really,then what'd he say?" She asks. "Not much" I say. "Okay then" she says.

----Hunter's POV----
After Jayla and I texted,I started thinking about what she said. She's right,I barley know Jessica and it is kinda messed up that I'm dating Brianna's friend,but I kind like her.

I also start thinking about breaking up with her.

"What are you thinking about?" Jessica asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing" I lie. But I rather not tell her that I'm thinking about breaking up with her. "Okay" she says. "You wanna watch a movie on Netflix?" She asks me. "Yeah sure" I say. "What movie?" She asks. "Whatever movie you wanna watch" I reply. "Fast and Furious 7?" She says. "That's my favorite movie" I tell her.

'Brianna likes that movie to' I think to myself. I need to stop thinking about Brianna.

She's plays the movie and we cuddle together.

I don't pay very much attention to the movie. Instead I keep thinking about what Jayla said and about Brianna.

When the movie is over,I look down and see Jessica sound asleep. She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

I pick her up and carry her to her room. It was kinda hard to walk up the stairs while carrying her,but I did it.

I lay her on the bed and then I go to the guest room,where I sleep,and then lay down. I lay down for about ten minutes with my eyes close before I finally fall asleep.

----Jessica's POV----
Earlier I saw him talking to someone named Jayla and I didn't know who that was so,the nosey person I am,I decided to check his phone and see who it is.

When I hear him walk to the other room I wait a couple minutes and then I go downstairs to get his phone. I know it's downstairs because that's where he always leaves it.

When I get his phone I turn it on and see that he has a password on his phone.

It takes a couple tries to guess the password,but I guessed it. I didn't think that he would use my name for his password. I feel stupid for not trying my name first.

I click on the messaging app and then click on Jayla's name.

I scroll through the messages and find out that Jayla is one of Brianna's friends.

Jayla needs to mind her own business. Why is everyone trying to break us up?

I keep scrolling and reading through the messages,which is basically Jayla telling Hunter that he needs to date Brianna.

I'm not to mad though until I see one message that makes me regret reading his messages.

" I admit I do kinda like her but that doesn't matter."

I can't believe he still likes her. If he still likes her then why is he dating me?

I turn his phone off and throw it on the couch then I run up to my room.

I try to fall asleep fast but it takes about fifteen minutes for me to fall asleep.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment!!! Tell me what you think about this chapter and about this story so far!