Chapter 15

----Brianna's POV----
I'm alone with Hunter now and I'm really bored. But I wanna be here when Hunter wakes up.

I hope he wakes up soon.

Anyways,about an hour ago a nurse came in and told Jayla,Jessica,and I that visiting hours was over.

She tried to make me leave but I told her I was gonna stay. After about dive minutes of arguing she just gave up and told me that I can stay.

Jayla and Jessica on the other hand,left as soon as the nurse walked through the door.

Which made me mad.

Jessica is dating Hunter and is supposed to be here for him. But she's not. Right now she's probably at home, sleeping and worry free.

Not only is she a terrible friend but she's also a terrible girlfriend.

That's my opinion anyways.

----Jessica's POV----
I left the hospital a couple hours ago. I really wanted to stay,but after hearing Brianna put up a big fight to stay I decided to just leave.

I didn't want to but I did.

I didn't feel very safe walking out with Jayla though,considering that she really hates me.

A/N: Hey! I know this chapter is really short but its just a filler chapter and I wanted to update since I havent updated in like 4 days.
Anyways vote and comment!! I might update soon.