Chapter 6

----Jessica----
When I wake up, I see Hunter beside me. He looked so comfortable. I didn't want to wake him up,so I try to get off the bed with out moving it that much. But of course,I can't do that.

"What time is it?" He asks. "Eleven o'clock" I say,while looking at the clock. "Why are you up so early?" he says and then laughs a little. "I don't know" I say then get up.

I walk to my closet and picked out an outfit for today. I decided to wear a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I look behind me and that Hunter is asleep again.

Even though he's asleep, I'm going to change in the bathroom,because with my luck he'll wake up and see me getting dressed.

After getting dressed,I go back to my room,but I don't see Hunter. I walk downstairs and look for Hunter.

"There you are!" I say walking into the kitchen, towards Hunter.

"What are you doing?"I ask him. "Making beacon,want some?" he says. "Yeah!" I say excitedly.

He fixes me and him a plate of beacon and after we're done eating,I go upstairs to get my phone.

The only notifications I get is from Kayle. It's a text.

Kayle: I can't believe your actually dating Hunter,that's messed up

I can't believe she just said that

Me: What? If you think it's messed up then why would you are me to ask him out

Kayle: I didn't think you would do it

Me: Your such a liar

Me: You knew I would do it

Kayle: If you was Brianna's friend you wouldn't of done it

Me: Your so fake

Me: If you was Brianna's friend you wouldn't of dares me to do it

After that she didn't text me.

I can't believe she actually said that. She's so fake.

I never really liked Kayle when I met her,but I put up with her because she was also Brianna's friend.

After texting her I walk downstairs.

Ding

I got another message from Kayle

Kayle: I'm gonna tell him you don't really like him and your just dating him because you got dared to

Me: But I'm not dating him because I got dared I'm dating him because I actually like him

Kayle: Why do you like your "best friends" ex?

Me: I don't know,why do you?

Kayle: I don't like him

Me: The why did you talk about doing stuff with him at Brianna's birthday party?

Kayle: I don't know what your talking about

Me: Whatever your so fake don't text me again

I turn my phone off and sit it beside me on the couch.

"Who you texting?" he asks. "Kayle" I say. "Cool" he says. "You know I love you,right" I say. "Yeah and I love you to,what's your point?" he says. "If Kayle tries to tell you otherwise don't listen to her" I tell him. "Umm okay,why would she do that though?" he asks.

Instead of explaining it to him I just show him the messages.

"Was you really dared?" he asks. "Yeah,but I swear I asked you out because I really like you" I say. "Really?" he says. "Really" I tell him and then kiss him.

I was surprised when I did that.

He's a good kisser.

----Hunter's POV----
It felt so wrong to kiss her back,but I did. She's a good kisser,but to be honest Brianna is a better kisser.

'Stop thinking about Brianna' I say to myself.

After she pulls away,we sit in silence for a minute.

"So what do you wanna do today?" she asks awkwardly. "Umm,I don't know" I say. "Wanna go for a walk?" she asks me. "Sure if you wa-"

Ding

Her phone goes off and interrupts me.

"Cassie asked me if I wanted to go shopping today" she says. "Really" I say. I don't know what else to say. "Yeah,do you wanna come with?" she asks me. "No,you can go,I'll stay here" I say.

I rather not hangout with two girls while their shopping. Plus Jessica asks me do my opinion on clothes and I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing.

"Okay,well I'm gonna get ready" she says and then walks upstairs to her room.

I turn on the TV and start watching whatever was on. I don't even know what it was called. Soon I get bored of watching TV and go on my phone.

While I'm scrolling through my Instagram notifications,which I never usually do,Jessica comes downstairs.

"Bye" she says. "Bye" I say back and she leaves.

A/N: Sorry for the short,boring chapter, I just thought it was time to update😂😂

I'll try to start updating more,sorry I haven't updated for a while.

Anyways,vote and comment if you liked this chapter!!
(Which I doubt you liked it😂)