Chapter 8

----Brianna's POV----
"Can we go home now?" I ask my mom. "Why do you wanna leave?" She asks me. "Because this is boring and we've been here for two hours already" I say to her. "Let me go pay for these clothes then we'll leave" she tells me. "Okay" I say.

She paid for the clothes and then we left.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
We're finally home!

I walk inside and run to my room. "I missed you so much" I say to my bed.

Don't judge me,I really missed my bed.

I miss Hunter more.

'No you don't,you can't stand Hunter,he's a jerk' I say to myself.

I try to forget about Hunter again and start getting comfortable in my bed.

As soon as I get comfortable my mom says,"Don't go to bed!" "But I'm tired!" I scream. "So,you can not go to sleep or you'll be up all night" she says,walking into my room. "Yes I will" I say.

She just stands quietly the asks,"Why did Hunter leave without saying bye to us?" "Because he didn't have enough time to" I say. "Why not?" She asks. "Because I didn't give him enough time to" I say to her.

She had to think about what I just said before she realized what I meant.

"Did you make him leave?" she asks. "Yeah" I say. "Why?" She asks. "Because he decided to date my "best friend"" I tell her. "Wow,really" she says. "Yeah" I say. "Well I'm gonna go start on dinner" she says and leaves my room.
»»»»»»»»
(Next day)

I just got my drivers license! I can't wait till I get my car. My mom is taking me to get one right now.

I'm so excited!

We get to the car dealer and I pick out my car. It took a while but I picked one. A red Nisssan Versa Sedan.

"Thanks mom!" I say and get in my car.

I drive home to show my dad the car I picked out

----Hunter's POV----
I've been sitting on the couch watching tv and playing on my phone for a while. I'm extremely bored but I don't know what to do.

Maybe I'll go to Brianna's house and try to talk to her.

I get grab my keys and then walk to my car. As soon as I get in my car,Jessica and Cassie pull into the driveway.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asks me. "To Brianna's" I say. "Why?" She asks."I'm gonna go talk to Brianna" I say. "She's mad at you,she's not even gonna open the door for you" she tells me. "We'll see" I say and start the car. "Bye,I'll be back later" I say and leave.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I get to Brianna's house and pull into her driveway. After turning off the car and getting out I walk to the front door.

I knock a couple times but no one answered.

I know her parents are home because there cars are in the drive way.

I knock a couple more times and the door swings open.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Brianna screams. "Gosh,I just wanna talk to you" I say to her. "Why,you didn't wanna talk to me when you came and visit" she says. "Wow, your still mad about that?" I say. "Just go away,I don't wanna talk to anyone,especially you" she tells me.

That was very hurtful.

"Why don't you wanna talk to me?" I ask. "Because your a jerk" she says. "How am I a jerk?" I ask. "I don't know it's not like your dating my best friend after you kissed me" she says. " I didn't kiss you,you kissed me" I say. "And you kissed back!" She shouts. "Plus you shouldn't date your ex's friend" she says. "There's a lot of things you shouldn't do,but you still do it,don't you?" I say.

She stands in her door way for a couple more seconds and then slams the door shut.

I shouldn't have said that.

I knock on the door again,and hope that she opens the door.

The door does open,but it isn't Brianna.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY DAUGHTER!" Brianna's dad screams at me. "Uh...." I don't know what to say. He might beat me. "You have five seconds to get off my property now!" He shouts and I run to my car.

I hurry up and start the car and drive back to Jessica's house.

On my way home, I think about Brianna. I can't believe I made her cry. I wish I would think before I speak.

----Jessica's POV----
What is taking Hunter so long. I know Brianna wouldn't of even opened the door for him.

But what if she did? He's probably talking things out with her and planning to break up with me.

The door opens and I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey" I say to Hunter. "Hey" he says back. "So did you guys talk?" I ask him. "Yeah, a little" he says. "What do you mean,what'd you talk about?" I ask him. "Nothing" he says. "You make no since" I say and get up off the couch.

"We talked about why she's mad at me!" He shouted. "Why are you screaming at me, I just asked you a question!" I shout back at him.

The rest of the day I stay up in my room,away from Hunter.

While I'm getting ready to go to bed I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I say. "Hunter" he says. "What do you want?" I ask. "Let me in so I can talk to you,please" he says.

I walk towards the door and unlock it.

"It's open" I say and he walks in. "I'm sorry" he apologizes. "For what?" I ask. "Shouting at you,I was just mad" he says. "It's fine" I say. "I really love you" he says and hugs me. "I love you to" I say.

A/N: I'm so sorry I feel bad for not updating when I said I would,but here's a longer chapter and I'm gonna update again to day. I'm serious this time.
Thanks for reading and voting. I hope you liked this chapter.
Vote and comment!!