Chapter 46

----Brianna's POV----
I can't believe I just kissed him first. I've never done that. I couldn't help it though. His lips looked so lonely.

I pull away and look at his reaction.

"Wow" he says with a wide smile and I giggle a little. Why did I giggle? I never giggle. Giggling is to girly.

"We're live" he says. "What?" I ask and he points to his phone. "Oh my gosh, your broadcasting, they just seen us kiss, that's so weird" I panic. "No it's not" he laughs.

I can't belive we just kissed on broadcast.

"Okay I'm back" he says walking up to his phone. I walk up beside him and read the comments.

'Aww you guys make a cute couple'

'You guys are dating again, yeah! You guys make such a cute couple!'

'She's so pretty'

'You guys are the cutest couple ever!'

'You guys need a ship name'

That was the last comment I read and then I start thinking. What would be our ship name.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go, by cuties!" Hunter says and ends the broadcast.

"That was an embarrassing broadcast" I say. "No it wasn't" we kissed infront of everyone, that's pretty embarrassing" I say. "Well do I get another kiss?" he asks and I lean to kiss him again. "Nevermind, you can't kiss" he says and moves out of the way.

Just kissed air.

"Oh OK, then I guess I'll leave" I say and heads towards the door.

"Nope" he says and pulls me back. "You have to stay" he says. "Ugh okay" I say and sit on his bed. "Yeah!" he says.

He sits down beside me and says, "I love you." "I love you to" I say and we both lean into kiss.

We went from just kissing to a make out session.

"You sure you've never made out before?" he asks. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Because your amazing when it comes to making out" he says laughing. "Bit I thought I was a bad kisser?" I axsk. "Nah" he says and kisses me again.

Soon, we're both laying on the bed and Hunter's on top of me.

"Hunter, I love you" I say to him. "We say that to much but I love you to" he says. "I want you" I say. "You have me" he says. "No I want you to take my virginity" I say. I can't believe how east that came out of my mouth.

"No, I can't do that" he says. "Why?" I ask. "You might regret it" he says. "Hunter, please" I say.

----Hunter's POV----
I want to, but I don't know if that's a good idea.

"Not tonight" I say. "Pleaseee" she begs and kisses me again.

I start to give in.

'Don't do it Hunter'

The Voice inside my head says.

"Brianna you might regret it" I say. "No I won't" she says. "Think about it for a while, and then after thinking about it, if you still want to do it, we will" I tell her. "Do you not want to?" she asks. "Yes I do, but I'm afraid you don't really want to" I say. "OK, I understand" she says with a smile.

"That's why I love you" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Because you care so much about me" she says. "Of course I do" I say. "Okay well I guess Im leaving" she says. "Okay bye, I love you" I say laughing. "Love you to" she says and then quietly walks out of my room.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Last chapter for today.
Please Vote and Comment!