Chapter 29

----Brianna's POV----
   Me and Hunter has actually talked a lot today. I feel so bad for ignoring him for as long as I have.

I just found out that he's supposed to be moving in next door to me!  Yeah!

We walk upstairs and we go into my room, and sit on my bed.

"Why did you do it?" he asks me. I was waiting for that question to pop up.

"I've just been really depressed and I didn't really have anyone to talk to" I tell him truthfully. "But why were you depressed?" he asks. "So many reasons" I says. "Like what?"

I think for a while before speaking again.

"You left me, my "friends" stopped wanting to be my friends, everyone hated me because of what happens at the party, basically just life in general I guess" I say to him, wanting to cry.

But I don't wanna cry infront of him so I try to hold back the tears.

" I won't ever leave you again" he says.

He reached over and pushes up the jacket I was wearing. For a minute he looks at them, then he kisses each and everyone of them.

"I love you" he says. "I love you to" I say with tears pouring done my face.

"Are there any other things you've been hiding from me?" he says. "No not really" I say, kind of lying. "You pinky promise me you won't ever cut again?" he says holding out his pinky. "I pinky promise" I say hooking my pinky with his.

We lay down in my bed for a while but Hunter decides to get up and leave so my dad doesn't come up here and throw a big fit about it.

"Goodnight" he says. "Goodnight" I say back. "I love you" he says to me again. "I love you to."

----Hunter's POV----
   I wasn't expecting her to say I love you back, so when she did it caught me by suprise. I'm happy to know that she loves me back.

I'm glad she decided to talk to me today.

A/N: Last chapter for right now. Hope you liked it. Vote and Comment please!! :-) :-)