Chapter 37

----Hunter's POV----
She still hasn't answered me and its been a whole day. I wonder why she won't text me back.

I should go see her.

Yeah, I'm gonna go see her.

I put on a pair of jeans and my button up shirt (picture above). After getting ready I go over to Brianna's.

I knock on the door twice and her mom answers, thank god.

"Is Brianna here?" I ask her. "Yeah, she's upstairs in her room" she says and let's me in.

I walk upstairs to Brianna's room and knock on her door.

"Who is it?" she asks. "Hunter" I say. "GO AWAY!" she screams at me.

What did I do?

"Why?" I ask.

She doesn't answer me and all I hear are sniffles.

I turn the knob to see if her door was open, and it was. I walk in to comfort her and I see her with a blade in her hand and cuts on her legs and wrist.

"What are you doing!" I shout and take the blade out of her hand. "You promised you wouldn't do it again!" "What does it matter you don't care about me anyways, you never did!" she shouts. "What are you talking about? " I ask giving her a confused look. "Don't act so innocent, it's all your fault I moved, it's all your fault I lost all my friends, it's all your fault that I'm like this!" she screams and her parents walk in.

"What's happe-" her dad starts to say but then stops after he sees her. "Brianna, what did you do?" he asks, looking at all the cuts she's recently made. "I'm sorry, I'm such a failure" she says and starts till cry.

"Brianna please explain to me what your talking about I-" "Shut up and leave!" her dad cut me off and screams at me.

I get up and heads towards the door. I stop and say, "I love you Brianna", then leave.

----Brianna's POV----
I'm so mad at Hunter why would he open the door and not close or lock it. But I'm also mad at myself. Why didn't I lock my door.

I wish my dad would've mind his own business.

I noticed when Hunter left he decided to take my razor to. Why does he always have to screw up things.

"Why did you do this?" my mom asks.

After Hunter left my dad called my mom up here. Now I have a dad who's really mad and disappointed with me and a mom who won't stop crying.

"Because" I say, in tears.

I rather not tell them any of the reasons.

"We want to help you, but we can't if we don't know why you did this" my mom says. "You can't help me at all" I say. "If you won't tell us then maybe you'll tell a therapist" my dad says and gets up. "Go take a shower and clean up yourself" he says before leaving.

"Do you still want ti go school shopping tomorrow?" my mom asks. "I'm sorry for being a dissapointment" I say, still crying. "Honey, your not a dissapointment, we just wish you would've came and talk to us instead of hurting yourself" she says. "I didn't think you would listen it care" I say. "Why wouldn't we, we're your parents" she says. "Because, no one cares" I say. "Well we do, everyone does; me and your dad, Hunter, Jayla, and all of your other friends" she says.

Ugh, Hunter.

"I have no other friends beside Jayla" I say. "You have Hunter" she says. "No I don't, he doesn't love me, he never did, he just wanted to hurt me" I say. "Wanna tell me what he did?" she asks me. "I don't wanna talk about it right now" I say. "Okay, get some rest for now" she says and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I love my mom. she's always there for me. I wish I would've gone and talked to her instead of hurting myself.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter!
Please Vote and Comment!

PS: I'm going on vacation again and I think Im leaving today so I might not be able to update for a while again :-(