Chapter 48

After school

----Hunter's POV----
   "See you later" I say to Brianna. "OK, bye" she says walking to her house. She's been sad since lunch.

"I love you!" I shout to her before she goes inside.

I wonder if she's sad because of what that girl said earlier at lunch or if she's just depressed.

I feel really bad, like everything that's gone wrong since I've been in her life, is my fault. I gotta find a way to make her feel better, and I know just the way!

----Brianna's POV----
    I hate school! I HATE the "people" at school!

They're so rude and have nothing better to do with their lives!

Maybe I'm over exaggerating. Right? It was only one person who technically called me fat. I should probably apologize to Hunter later, for ignoring him all day. I've just been really upset. I hope he forgives me.
**********

It's 8:59. Maybe I should leave now.

I get up and check to make sure my parents are in their room, and then I leave.

I walk to Hunter's door when I see him standing outside waiting for me.

"Hurry up!" he shouts loud enough for only me to hear. I run up to him and give him a hug.

"I'm sorry" I say. "Apologize to me when we get inside" he says and I follow him upstairs to his room.

"Oh my gosh Hunter" I say, surprised. "Shhh" he says. "Sorry" I say. I was just so amazed.

A/N: Here's a short chapter hope you liked it. please Vote and Comment!