Chapter 22

----Brianna's POV----
I wake up at and look at my alarm clock.

1:00!

Why haven't my parents woke me up yet?

I get up and change quickly (picture of outfit up top👆). Then I brush my teeth and hair. I just leave my hair down.

I then run downstairs and see Hunter sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Good morning beautiful" he says with a smile on his face.

I feel myself getting embarrassed, for some reason, and my face turning red.

"Don't call me that" I say. "Fine, sorry" he says. "Where are my parents?" I ask him. "Oh, your dad is at work and to be honest Im not sure where your mom went, she just left, but she told me to wake you up at like ten but I decided to let you sleep longer" he said. "Cool" I say.

"You hungry, I can make you something to eat" he says getting up. "No thanks, I'm good" I say. "Okay" he says and sits back down.

I sit down on the couch, next to him, and start to watch whatever it was he was watching.

After a while, he starts to talk.

"Can we talk?" he asks. "About what?" I say.

He scoots over closer to me and starts to lift up my sleeve, but I stop him.

"What are you doing?! Your going to wrinkle gym sleeve!" I say, making up a fake excuse.

"I know what you do Brianna, but I wanna know why you do it" he says.

I just start crying and run up to my room. When I get into my room I lock the door and lay on my bed sobbing.

I don't want to talk about it. Especially not with him.

"Brianna, please open the door" he says knocking on the door. "I don't wanna talk about it! Can you please leave me alone" I say. "Please tell me" he says. "Why, you don't even care" I say. "Yes I do" he says. "Okay and why do you care? " I ask.

"Because..."

A/N: Cliffhanger! 😃😄
Vote and Comment please!!