Chapter 10

----Brianna's POV----
I've never hated Hunter as much as I hate him right now.

I can't believe he brought up what I did at that party. That was like two years ago and I was drunk.

I hope he doesn't ever try to come and talk to me again. I'm pretty sure he won't though,considering that my dad only gave him like five seconds to leave.

I never told my dad what he said to me because I rather not bring back that memory for him to.

Anyways,I've been in my room since Hunter left,two days ago,and I'm bored to death. But I have nothing to do and I have no friends to hangout with.

"It's time to come out of your room" my mom said walking into my room. "But there's nothing to do,so what's the point of getting up?" I say. "Why don't you go hang out with your friends?" My mom asks. "I told you already their not my friends anymore and I told you why" I say to my mom. "I think it's really stupid that you guys aren't friends anymore all because of a boy" my mom says. "It's not all because of a boy,it's because their backstabbers" I tell my mom. "Well whatever,you need to get out of bed,go make some new friends" my mom says and leaves my room.

I really don't wanna get up but I don't have much of a choice.

I get up and decide to take a shower. So I grab me a towel and some clothes and head to the bathroom.

After I'm done showering,I put on my clothes,which is a black pair of sweatpants and a white tank top since the scars aren't very noticable on my arm.

Even though it's summer I still wear sweatpants. There really comfortable.

Dry and brush my hair and then I walk downstairs.

"Why are you wearing sweatpants,it's like the middle of summer?" My mom asks. "Because there comfortable" I say and sit down on the couch.

A couple minutes after I sat down,I heard a knock at the door.

I hope that's not Hunter. O rather not see or talk to him for a while.

I get up and walk to the door.

When I opened it I was so happy. I haven't seen her in for a long time.

It was Jayla.

I was so excited to see my actual bestfriend.

"Hey,I'm so happy to see you!" I say hugging her. "Hey!" She says. "Sorry I couldn't come on your birthday,I was visiting my grandparents" she says. "It's fine,come in I have a lot to tell you!" I say. "Oh God,do I wanna know?" she says walking into the house. "Ha ha very funny" I say sarcastically. "Lets go to my room,my parents will yell at us if we don't let them watch their show in quiet" I say and we both laugh.

"Where's Hunter? I thought he was here with you" She says. "He was" I say. "Where is he now?" She asks confusedly. "At Jessica's" I say. "Who's that?" She asks. "His new girlfriend and my used to be "friend"" I tell her. "Are you serious"she says. "Yeah" I say. "Do you want me to beat her up,because I will,when I'm done with her Hunter won't even want to look at her" she says. "No it doesn't matter,I don't want to talk or look at her,my other "friends",or Hunter,I can't stand Hunter" I tell her.

I tell her what Hunter said and everything that has happened since Hunter came to visit me. Except the cutting part. I rather her not know about that.

----Jayla's POV----
   I didn't think that Hunter would so or say anything like that. I can't believe he thinks that it's okay to date Brianna's "friend". That's really messed up. I feel so bad for Brianna. She really loved him and I thought he really loved her.

They were the cutest couple.

I'm gonna beat that Jessica girl. She's gonna regret ever looking at Hunter.

"So have you dated anyone around here yet?" I ask her. "No" she says. "Why?" I ask. "I don't know,I guess I just don't like anyone in that way" she says. "Or maybe you still like Hunter" I say. "I did,before he dated Jessica and started being a jerk" she tells me. "He'll realize that he still loves you and come back sooner or later" I tell her. "No he won't,who would ever wanna me,twice" she says. "Hunter" I say.

A/N: Its kind of a short chapter,but oh well. I hope you liked this chapter.
Vote and comment!!! Please. :-)