Chapter 49

----Brianna's POV----
"Are those scented candles?" I ask Hunter. "Yeah" he says.

When I walked into his room there was a bunch of lit scented candles.

"What did you do this for?" I ask. "I'm gonna prove to you how much I love you" he says. "Oh and how are you gonna do that?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "You'll find out" he says and smashes his lips on mine.

With our lips still smashed togethe and moving in sync, we walk to his bed. We make out for a little bit longer and then he asks, "You sure you wanna do this?"

I think for a minute.

Do I?

"Yes, I'm sure" I say with a smile on my face.
**********
An hour later

"I'm gonna go home and get some rest" I say. "Okay, bye, I love you" he says with a huge smile on his face. "I love you to" I say and walk home.

I can't belive it really happened. I actually lost my virginity tonight. I didn't think it was really gonna happen. But it did.

I try to quietly walk inside, but with my luck, I accidentally slammed the door shut.

I run upstairs quietly and hurry to my bed.

"Brianna, are you asleep?" my mom asks. I don't answer of course. Soon I hear her walk out of my room and shut the door.

I get up and put on some pajamas, which was a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top.

I lay back down on my back and replay everything that happened not very long ago, in my head. This was the best and always will be the best night ever.

I fall asleep soon after thinking about tonight, but I only got about two hours of sleep. It only felt like ten minutes though.

I get so exhausted and pick out your outfit for today (Picture of outfit above👆). Then I grab a towel and take a quick shower.

I get out of the shower and blow my hair then curl it.

Believe it or not Im excited to get to school.

"Bye mom!" I shout after grabbing my keys, phone, and backpack. "Bye honey, I love you!" she shouts back and I run out the door.

"Hey!" Hunter shouts. If course he's out there when I am again today. "Hey!" I shout back. "Come on" he says. "I'm coming" I say. "Still?" he asks. "I'm just that good I guess" he says.

Oh my gosh. I feel my cheeks turning as red as a tomato.

I hit his shoulder and say, "let's go, don't wanna be late." He laughs and starts the car.

----Hunter's POV----
When Brianna left last night, I was up the rest of the night thinking about everything that had happened.

I'm still thinking about it.

I wonder if she regrets it or if she will ever regret it. I feel like it was to soon, but at the same time I feel like it was the was the perfect time to do it.

"Hunter" Brianna says. "What?" I ask. "The light is green" she says. "Oh" I say and push the gas petal. "Sorry" I say.

Soon we pull into the school parking lot and I park.

We get out of the car and I grab her hand.

"Do we have to go in?" I ask. "Sadly, we do" she says and laughs. "We can't skip today?" I ask her. "No they'll call my dad and then I'll get in even more trouble" she says. "Ugh" I say.

A/N: Hey! Here's a short chapter, the next one will be a long way one.
Should I update again today or tomorrow?
Anyways Please Vote and Comment!