Chapter 5

----Brianna's POV----
I can't believe he really left.

I thought because we've known each other for so long,he would pick me over. I thought that he would stay.

But he didn't.

This is the worst summer ever.

It probably would've been the best summer if he would've never came to visit me or if Jessica could be a good friend and not ask my ex/crush out.

I've never hated anyone as much as I hate Jessica and Hunter right now.

I just can't believe she would an him out.

Why would he say yes?

I actually thought he was gonna ask me back out. I felt like we were getting close again.

But I was wrong.

Does he not like me anymore? Did I get fat again?

I knew I shouldn't have eaten all the food I've been eating...

Tears start rolling down my face as I decide to do something that will take my pain away...again.

----Jessica's POV----
I feel bad for dating Hunter,but I really do like him. Brianna would Probably do the same thing to me if she liked my ex/crush.

"I'm tired,I'm gonna go take a shower then go to bed" Hunter says while rubbing his eyes. "Okay" I say.

A couple minutes later I hear Hunter scream for me from upstairs.

"Which room am I sleeping in?!" he shouts.

I walk upstairs and show him to a room next to mine.

"Okay thanks" he says,then closes the door to get dressed.

He's so cute.

I take a shower real quick and then put on a pair of black pajama shorts and a white tank top.

I'm exhausted so I put my phone on charge and lay down.

My parents still aren't home when I fall asleep. They left right before Hunter got here.
*******
"Wake up" Hunter says while shaking me. Why is he waking me up. Its to early.

"Please wake up its one o'clock and I got the day planned out!" he says excitedly. Wow. I guess it's not early.

"What are we doing" I say,fully waking up. "Its a surprise" he says. "Its not that big of a surprise but it's a surprise" he tells me. "Ugh okay,let me get ready" I say. "Hurry" he says and leaves my room.

I get up out of bed and pick out what I'm gonna wear.

I wish I knew where we were going so it would be easier to pick out what I'm gonna wear.

Finally ten minutes I decide on what to wear (outfit above). After getting dressed I put on concealer,eyeliner,and mascara. Then I curled my hair and put my shoes on.

Then I went downstairs and looked for Hunter.

"I'm ready" I say as I walk into the living room. "About time" he says and laughs. "You look pretty" he tells me. "Thanks" I say while blushing.

"Okay let's go" he says grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

We walk to the car and Hunter opens the door for me.

"Thanks" I say.

He's so sweet.

He walks to the drivers side and then gets in the car.

"Are you sure your ready,your not forgetting anything?" he asks. "Yeah I'm ready" I say and he starts the car.

About an hour and a half later Hunter parks by an amusement park looking place and we get out.

"I heard there was gonna be a carnival this week and I heard that you liked carnivals" he said smiling. "I love carnivals!" I say.

We get into the carnival and ride some of the rides.

After riding one of the roller coasters about three times in a row,Hunter looked like he was about to puke. "Can we not go another ride for a while" Hunter says and I laugh. "Yeah I guess" I say. "Are you Hungry?" he asks me. "Kinda" I say. "Okay let's go eat then" he says,grabbing my hand and taking me to a little concession stand.

We order our food and then I sit down at a table. A couple minutes later Hunter brings the food to the table.

After we're done eating,we go on a couple more rides and play some of the games.

Hunter won a game and got me a gigantic stuffed panda.

When we were done at the carnival we started heading home.

"Do you wanna go to a restaurant to eat?" he asks me. "If you want to" I say. "I didn't have today fully planned out" he laughs.

About ten more minutes later we stop at a Mexican restaurant.

"Hope you like Mexican" he says when he opens the car door for me. "I do" I say.
******

----Hunter's POV----
Today was fun. I haven't had fun since me and Brianna broke up.

I didn't think I would actually have this much fun with someone else other than Brianna.

When I pull into her driveway,I turn off the car and run to the passenger side to opened the door for Jessica.

After she gets out,I close the door and then grab Jessica's hand.

"Today was fun!" she says. "Yeah,it was" I say smiling.

"We're home!" Jessica shouts. "Hey" her mom says plainly.

We walk into the kitchen hand in hand.

"This is Hunter" Jessica says,introducing me to her mom. "Hi Hunter,now will you two let me get back to work" her mom says.

She's a little rude.

"Yeah sorry mom" Jessica says and pulls me into the living room.

"Where's your dad?" I ask. "Either at work or getting drunk,he's most likely getting drunk" she says. "Oh" is all I say.

"Let's watch a movie" I say. "Okay" she says and picks up the remote. "You wanna pick it?" she asks. "No you can" I say.

She picks The Notebook and then cuddles into me.

Halfway through the movie,I look down at her and see her sleeping. I pick her up and take her to her bed.

I head towards the door but then Jessica wakes up and says, "stay" and I do.

I'm so confused. I feel like I still love Brianna but at the same time I feel like I'm starting to really love Jessica.

Boys shouldn't be confused about who they love,so why am I?

A/N: Sorry for the late chapter.
I decide to write today since its Hunter's birthday!😍
Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter. Vote and comment!!!