Chapter 30

----Brianna's POV----
     "Good morning beautiful" Hunter says to me when I sit next to him on the couch.

He's called me beautiful so many times, but those words coming out of his mouth still makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Good morning" I say to him. "Did you sleep good?" he asks me. "Yeah, you?" I say back. "Yeah" he says.

I love him so much...only if he knew that.

"Where's my parents?" I ask Hunter. "In the kitchen" he replies.

I get up and walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning" I say to them. "Good morning" my parents say in unison. "Are we doing anything today, since we haven't done anything fun this summer?" I ask my parents. "Yes" my mom says. "What are we doing" I say curiously. "Your dad and I are going to Arizona" my mom says. "What about me?" I ask. "You're old enough to stay here by yourself" my mom says but obviously my dad disagrees.

I don't wanna stay here.

"But I wanna go to" I say. "Oh well" my mom says. "Ugh" I say and walk back into the living room.

"Let's go shopping" Hunter says. "Why do you want to go shopping?" I ask Hunter. "Do you have anything better to do?" he asks. "No" I say.

I go upstairs and change into something better (picture up top) then I throw on a plain black jacket over it.
"Take the jacket off" Hunter says when we get in my new car. "No" I say. "It's to hot for a jacket" he tells me. "But my scars, I don't want people to see them" I say. "Don't worry they won't, plus I think your scars are beautiful, they show how strong of a person you are" he says. "Obviously I'm not that strong of a person" I say. "Yes you are, now take off the jacket" he says and starts the car.

I sigh in defeat and take off my jacket. I didn't want to, but I did.

I hope people don't pay attention to my arm.

----Hunter's POV----
   I love Brianna. A lot. I wish she would understand that, but sadly she doesn't. Not yet. I will make sure she will though. I don't care how long it takes, I will get her back. Hopefully that day will be today.
*********

A while later we get to the mall.

"What store do you wanna go to first?" I ask Brianna. "Hot Topic" she says. "You sure?" I ask her. "Yeah, let's go" she says, pulling my arm in excitement.

We get to the store and she looks at the shirts in the back, while I stay in the front and look at the lip rings.

I wonder if I would look cool with a lip piercing? Nah.

A couple minutes later, Brianna comes up to me with about three shirts and three pairs of black jeans.

"Look, I found Black Veil Brides shirts!" she says excitedly. "What?" I ask in confusion. "It's a name of an awesome band" she says. "Oh, cool" I say. "Ready to pay for all this stuff and go?" I ask her. "Almost, hold on" she says.

About a minute later she comes back with a choker.

"Ready" she says.

We pay for our things and then leave.

"Where to next?" I ask her. "Areopostale" she says. "Okay" I say and we start walking to Areopostale.
******

After a long day of shopping, we get in the car and buckle our seat belts.

"Are you hungry" I ask her. "No" she says. "But you haven't eaten all day, I don't even think you ate yes-" I say but then cut myself off.

"Brianna, really?... "

A/N: Hey! Made a longer chapter, I hope you liked it.
Vote and Comment please!

P.S. I'm going to Orlando, Florida this week and Im leaving tomorrow so I might not be able to update for a while but I'll try to update some more tomorrow before I leave.

Thanks for all the votes, reads, and comments!!!