Chapter 7

----Brianna's POV----
It's been three days since I've seen Hunter. I wonder if he left yet or if he's still here in Florida.

I could care less though. I don't care about him, Jessica, or any of my other so called "friends".

I can't believe Kayle liked Hunter to. Does all of my friends like him?

Kayle was at my house while she was texting Jessica and I was next to her reading the messages. After I read the messages I was mad and told her to leave.

I didn't want to talk to anyone or be around anyone.

It's about twelve o'clock pm and I'm just laying here trying to go back to sleep. But I can't.

"You wanna go shopping?!" my mom yells from downstairs. "Umm...maybe!" I yell back.

I do wanna go shopping but at the same time I don't feel like I wanna get out of bed.

"Hurry up and get ready!" she says. I guess I'm going.

I get up and pick out my outfit (outfit above...obviously 😂). I could care less how I look today,but I'm gonna try a little bit because I'm going shopping.

Then I brush my teeth put on concealer and mascara,straighten my hair, and then I go downstairs and put on my shoes.

"I'm ready" I tell my mom. "Okay let's go" she says and grabs the keys.

(About thirty minutes later)

Finally,we're here. That was the longest ride with my mom. It felt like I've been stuck in the car with her for hours,but it's only been like thirty minutes.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll write a longer one tomorrow. I promise.
I hope you liked it though.
Vote and Comment if you did😀!