Chapter 2

A/N: She plays Jessica⬆

----Brianna's POV----
"Truth or Dare,Jessica?" I heard Kayle ask Jessica.

I'm laying down trying to go to sleep because I'm tired and it's like three o'clock in the morning. But I'm still listening in on the game.

"Dare" Jessica says. "Okay,I dare you to ask Hunter out" Kayle says to Jessica,which makes me really mad. "I do kinda like him,but I don't wanna do that to Brianna,she's my best friend" Jessica says. "She wouldn't care,they aren't dating anyways so it's not a bad thing to do" Kayle tells Jessica.

Jessica is my bestest friend out of all three of them,she's been there for me the most,so I hope she doesn't go after Hunter. If she does I don't know what I'll do.

I block the rest of the game out,close my eyes,and go to sleep.
******
"Wake up!" my mom shouts,waking everyone up. We're all use to it except for Hunter. "Why do we have to wake up so early?" he asks,and we all laugh. "Its not that early it's ten o'clock" Jessica says.

Hunter gets up and rubs his eyes.

"Ten o'clock is early for me" he says and they all laugh. I didn't though because I knew he wasn't kidding,and it wasn't that funny.

"I'll be right back" he said and walked out of the room.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Kayle asked. "I don't know" I say. "I have to go home later,my mom said that my aunt and uncle is gonna be visiting us today" Cassie said. "That's cool" Jessica said. "Not really" she laughs. "They're so annoying."

"Who's annoying?" Hunter asks,walking into the room. Now he's wearing khaki shorts and a plain white shirt.

"My aunt and uncle" Cassie says. "You look even hotter in that white shirt" Jessica winks at Hunter and he blushes. "Um...thanks"he says to her.
******
"Well I gotta go" Cassie says getting up. "See you later" we all say.

Honestly,I'm glad she left and I can't wait till my other two "friends" leave.

I can't believe Jessica is actually gonna go after Hunter. She knows how much I still like him. She knows how much I still love him.

----Hunter's POV----
All day Jessica has been flirting with me and it's getting really annoying. She's pretty but I don't like her.

I mean, I do like her,but as a friend.

Its night and two of Brianna's friends left. The only person still here is Jessica.

"I gotta go now,but I'll see you later,probably tomorrow,especially you cutie" Jessica says before grabbing her stuff and leaving. "Um....okay,bye" I say

I look over at Brianna and she looks kind of mad and annoyed,but I don't say anything to her.

----Jessica's POV----
I feel bad for liking him,but oh well. I also feel bad for having to flirt,and try to date Hunter. I mean that is Brianna's boyfriend and I'm supposed to be her best friends.

It's not a bad thing to flirt with you best friends ex/crush. Is it?

A/N: Here's a short chapter. I hope you like it. I'll try to update again later today. Vote and comment!!