Chapter 41

----Brianna's POV----
After this long car ride, my mom and I finally get to the mall.

"Come on, I wanna get this clothes shopping over with" I say to my mom. "Okay, what store?" she asks and I start to think. "Hot Topic" I say and we walk to the Hot Topic shop.

I picked out a couple pairs of black jeans, a few Andy Black and Black Veil Brides shirts, and then a couple other band T-shirts.

I look at the jewelry rack and get some braclets and then I check out.

After Hot Topic we go to Hollister. I was actually kind of happy to go shopping in there.

But then I seen him.

Of course Hunter would just so happen be shopping the same day as me.

I turn around and start to leave, hoping Hunter didn't see me.

But he did.

"Hey, Brianna can we talk later?" he asks. "No" I say rudely, hoping he'll leave me alone. "Please, after we talk later, I'll leave you alone forever" he says. "How about we don't talk ever again and you leave me alone forever" I say. "But we need to talk" he says grabbing my hand.

Usually I get butterflies in my stomach when he touches me, but I didn't this time. Their was one butterfly, flying around, but then it's kinda like it died.

What he did really ruined our relationship.

"Let go of me" I say and jerk my hand back. "Please Bri" he says. "Don't, just leave me alone" I say, getting really mad now.

I just grab my moms hand and pull her out of the Hollister shop, hoping Hunter won't try to talk to me again. But knowing Hunter, he probably will.

We go to a couple more stores and then go home. I actually left with alot of clothes.

"So do you wanna go school supply shopping with me?" my mom asks. "No, I just wanna go home" I reply. "Okay" she says, and it most of the car ride is silent.

A couple minutes before we get home, my mom decides to start a new conversation.

"I think you should talk to him and tell him what he did wrong, because he obviously doesn't know" my mom says. "I'm pretty sure he knows, I don't wanna talk to him" I say. "But you should, you guys have been friends forever" she says to me. "No, he was never my friend, he just acted like it" I say. "What did he do to you that makes you never wanna see him again?" my mom asks me. "Nothing" I reply.

I don't wanna tell her. I rather her not remember any of the stuff that she found out her daughter did and then feel disappointed in me because of that again.

We pull in the driveway and I get out.

"Bye Brianna!" she shouts before I get to the door. "Bye!" I shout back and walk inside.

I walk to my room and do some thinking, while listening to Pierce The Veil.
×××××××××××
15 minutes later

----Hunter's POV----
I understand that she doesn't wanna talk to me, but it would be nice if she told me why she was mad at me.

I got home about ten minutes ago and I've been texting her ever since, trying to get her to talk to me. I'm starting to get annoyed.

I throw my phone on my bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. When I walk back upstairs I hear my phone going off.

I check my phone, and to my surprise, it was Brianna.

Brianna: Meet me at the park at 6:00 I guess