Chapter 3

A/N: She plays Kayle⬆

----Brianna's POV----
Hunter's been here for five days already. Which means he's only got two more days until he has to leave and go home.

I wish he didn't have to leave.

Jessica is suppose to come over today to hang out with me and Hunter. I pretty sure she just wants to come over to flirt with Hunter....again.

I don't even know why I said she could come over.

Ding

"Who's that?" Hunter asks after my phone goes off. "Its Jessica,she said that she's on her way" I tell Hunter,while replying to Jessica. "Does she have to come over,I just wanna be with you for the next two days" he says. "You are ganging out with me"I say. "I mean,just you,no one else" Hunter tells me. "I already told her she could come over" I say. "Ugh" he groans.

Does he not like her?

"Why do you have to leave?" I ask him. "Because your dad doesn't like me and wants me to leave" he laughs. "That's not completely true" I say. "Yes it is" he says. "Why don't you leave next week?" I asks him. "I would,but your dad said I'm only aloud to stay for a week" he says. "So,who cares what he says"I say to Hunter. "I do" he says. "Maybe my parents will let me go with you so I can visit Weston,Jayla,and Devin" I say to Hunter. "I doubt your dad will let you ride with me to Arizona" he says.

My dad probably wouldn't.

My life sucks.

Ding

My phone goes off again.

Jessica: I'm outside,come open the door

"Jessica's here" I tell Hunter,before getting up and walking downstairs to the door.

"It's bout time you opened the door" she says and walks in. "Hey cutie" she says and winks at Hunter.

She's already getting on my nerves.

"Hey" Hunter says awkwardly while blushing.

"So you wanna go to the mall?" Jessica asks me. "I don't think Hunter wants to go shopping" I say. "Why wouldn't I? I love shopping!" Hunter says. "Okay then let's go" Jessica says grabbing my arm. "Wait,let me get ready" I say and jerk my arm back from her grip.

I go change into a pair of plain blue jeans and a plain white,short sleeved shirt. Then I brush my hairs, straighten it,then run downstairs and put my white converses on.

"Ready" I say ,grabbing my phone.

I don't want to go shopping but I don't wanna be rude and say no.

"Okay,were meeting Kayle at the mall" Jessica says. "Okay" I say. "Let's ride in Hunters car,I call shot gun!" Jessica says ,running to the car. "I guess I have to drive" Hunter says. "Obviously" I say to him.

I sat in the back,while Jessica and Hunter was having a bunch of different conversations that I wasn't included in what so ever. So I went on my phone and checked all my social medias

I still get hate on them but not a lot. I've actually been eating more,but I feel guilty eating. I feel like a failure when I give in and eat.

At first my friends would make me eat my food. I felt like a five year old who's parents was making her eat her vegetables. Then I started eating on my own. Not a lot,but more than I did before.

But when I ate it made me feel more uncomfortable in my skin. I felt like I was getting fatter and fatter,and I got depressed. So I did stuff I probably shouldn't have,but it relived my stress.

"We're here!" Jessica screamed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I don't wanna get out of the car. I don't even wanna be around people right now.

----Hunter's POV----
Jessica wouldn't shut up the whole car ride but I didn't want to be rude and tell her to shut up.

She was talking to fast ,I don't even know what she said.

I looked back and saw Brianna zoned out. I wonder what she was thinking about.

She was probably thinking the same thing I was. Pushing Jessica out of the car.

We finally got to the mall after about twenty five minutes. I hurried up and parked.

"We're here!" Jessica screamed.

I close my door and put the keys in my pocket. After about three minutes of waiting,Brianna doesn't get out of the car.

"Come on" I say opening the door. "Go without,you don't need me,you have Jessica" Brianna says. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "You got Jessica why do you want me to come with?" She says. "Don't act like that" I say. "Like what?" She says. "Your being a drama queen,I barley even like Jessica" I say only loud enough for Brianna to hear.

She gets out of the car and slams the door shut. I'm pretty sure I just made her more mad than she probably already was.

----Kayle's POV----
I've been looking through the clothes in Hollister for about fifteen minutes,waiting for Jessica,Hunter,and Brianna.

Ding

My phone dings,letting me know that I got a message.

It was Jessica.

Jessica: Are you at the mall yet?

Me: Yeah I'm in Hollister,meet me there

Jessica: Okay see you in a minute

Me: Okay

About five minutes later I see her,Hunter,and Brianna walking towards me.

"Hey,its bout time you get here" I laugh. "Sorry we took long,Brianna didn't wanna get out of the car" Jessica laughs and we start looking through the clothes.

After an hour of shopping ,we all decided to go get some food. We go to a little food stand and order what we want to eat then sit at a little table near by.

After eating,we shopped for about another hour an a half,and then went home.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I updated kinda late. Anyways vote and comment!!!