Chapter 9

----Hunter's POV----
Last night,after I apologized to Jessica for screaming at her,we cuddled and watched Netflix. When she fell asleep,I thought about ways I could show her that I actually love her.

I couldn't think of anything though. So I just decided to ask her what she wanted to do. When I did ask her she said she wanted to go to the mall.

Why do girls like shopping so much.

Anyways,I'm stuck at the mall right now watching her pick out clothes.

"Pick out a dress" I tell her. Since we haven't been on a actual date for a while,I'm gonna take her out.

"Okay,what you think about this one?" She asks holding a light blue dress up (picture above). "Um.. I don't know,try it on" I say and she walks into the dressing room.

"Wow" I say when she walks out of the dressing room. "I like it" she says. "Me to" I say. "So I can get it!?" She asks excitedly. "Yeah" I say.

We pay for the dress and then go to a couple more stores before leaving.
»»»»»»»»»»»
When we get back to her house I tell her to get ready and I then I get ready.

About an hour and a half later we leave.

"Where are we going?" She asks. "I can't tell you" I say. "Why not?" She asks. "Because it's a surprise" I tell her. "Please tell me" she begs. "You'll find out soon" I say.

About fifteen minutes later I pull into a parking lot and park.

"I love love this place!" She says so happily.

We're at a French restaurant. It's supposed to be a five star restaurant....I think.

I run over to the passenger side and open the door for her. I grab her hand and then we walk into the restaurant.

"How many?" The waitress asks. "Two" I say and we follower her to small booth.

When we sit down she hands us two menus and ask us what we want to drink. "Pepsi" Jessica says. "Pepsi" I say and she walks away to go get our drinks.

A couple minutes later she comes back with our drinks and asks us our order.

Ten minutes later the waitress brings us our food.

"I love spaghetti!" She says. "Me to" I say.

We ordered a big bowl of spaghetti with garlic bread.

When we're finished eating the waitress walks to our table and asks us if we want dessert. "Do you?" I ask Jessica. "Yeah" she says and then orders a chocolate sundae.

When she's done eating,I leave a tip on the table and then pay for our meals then we leave.

A/N: Here's a short chapter. I'll try to update another one tonight,but I'm not promising I will.
Anyways hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment!