Chapter 35

----Brianna's POV----
"Wake up Brianna" I hear someone say after the jerk my earbuds out of my ears. "Ugh, why?" I ask. "Because, it's dinner time" they say.

Is it sad that I don't even know who's talking to me?

"I'm not hungry" I say and put my earbuds back in my ears with Car Radio blasting through them.

"You haven't eaten all day, come downstairs and eat now" my mom says, jerking my earbuds back out. "I'll eat later, but I'm not hungry right now" I tell my mom. "Get up and go eat" she says, taking my phone and earbuds away from me. "I'll go downstairs but I'm not eating" I say and get up.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Look who finally decided to get up" my dad laughed. "Not by choice" I say. I wish people would just leave me alone and let me sleep.

I sit down and seconds later my mom sets a plate of steak and mashed potatoes with gravy, infront of me.

"I said I'm not hungry, I'm not eating this food" I say pointing to the plate of food infront of me. "Please eat, I made it because I know it's your favorite" my mom says. "I'll eat some later, but right now I'm just not hungry" I say and walk away from the table.

I walk upstairs and shut the door. I lay down and then remember my mom took my phone and earbuds.

Good thing I still have my iPod and headphones.

I get back up and walk to my dresser. I got my headphones from off top of them and then dig through the my drawer for my iPod.

After digging through my drawer and taking everything out I find my iPod.

Of course with my luck, it's dead.

I start looking for my charger and then I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask. "Your mom" the person behind the door replies. "Ugh, What do you want?" I ask. "I just want to talk to you" she says. "Can I come in?" "I guess" I say and she walks into my room.

"What's wrong?" she asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You haven't been eating for a while and you seem depressed" she says. "I'm fine mom, I'm just mad and confused" I say.

I look down and remember that I'm wearing a short sleeved shirt on. So I pretend like Im cold and get my black sweatshirt.

"Why are you mad and confused?" she asks me. "Why do you ask so many questions?" I say. "I'm just worried about you, but since you wanna have an attitude with me your grounded" she says. "Give me your iPod and headphones" she says, stretching her arm out towards me. "Ugh, fine" I say and give her my stuff.

Then she does the worst thing possible.

She unplugs my TV and tells my father to take it. That's a little bit to extreme. Gosh!

"How long am I grounded for?" I ask. "why do you ask so many questions?" my mom says and then leaves my room.

Wow.

I guess I'm gonna sleep until my mom tells me I'm not grounded anymore.

----Hunter's POV----
I haven't talked to Brianna all day and it's killing me. I need to talk to her.

But I also need to give her space.

I hope she says yes. She needs to say yes.

If she doesn't though that's okay to, I guess. I'll still have her as a friend.

Knock, Knock

I hear a knock on my door, bringing me back into the real world.

I like my world better though.

"Are you all unpacked?" my mom asks. "Almost I just have to hang up the rest of my clothes and take out whatever is left in my box" I say. "OK, you can finish that in the morning, but for now get some rest" she says. "OK, goodnight love you mommy" I say. "Love you to" she says and leaves, shutting my door.

I brush my teeth in my bathroom that's in my room and then change into a pair of black basketball shorts and my black younow shirt.

I lay down and try to fall asleep. But I can't. I can't stop thinking about Brianna. Even when I do fall asleep, I dream about her.

A/N: Hey! Sorry I didn't update yesterday day but I was busy and I couldn't find me charger to charge my phone.

But I'm writing another chapter to makeup for it right now!

Anyways please Vote and Comment!