Chapter 16

Six days later.

----Hunter's POV----
Finally, I get to go home. I've been awake for like three days and I feel fine, but the doctors wouldnt let me go home.

When I woke up from my long nap, or coma as the doctors called it, I saw Brianna sitting there in the little chair in a corner, asleep. She looked like she had tear stains on her cheeks.

After looking at Brianna for a while, I noticed that Jessica wasn't there. Which kinda hurt me.

Maybe she just left to go get some rest.

Or maybe doctors made her leave.

But then why wouldn't they make Brianna leave?

Oh my gosh why am I so dramatic. I'm a boy and I'm acting like a such a girl.

"Come on,lets go" my mom said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry" I said, finally realizing that I was just standing there, in the middle of the hospital, deep in my thoughts.

"So, are we going home? " I asked my mom. "No, we're gonna stay with Brianna and her family tonight" my mom says. "No! " I basically shout. "Why? " she asks with a surprising look on her face.

After a while of thinking I say, "we're not really on speaking terms." "Oh well you don't have to talk to her then" my mom says and we finally get to the car.

"Can we at least go to Jessica's house to get my clothes?" I ask my mom. "Yeah, tell me where to go" she replies.
*******

Next day---

Yesterday was kinda weird. We had to look at eachother all day yesterday, yet neither one of us said a word to eachother. She must still be really mad at me.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch, watching Spongebob. I'm bored to death, but I don't have a phone nor do I have a car to go anywhere. Which really sucks. My phone and car is basically my life.

I really need to get a phone and car.

"So how are you feeling?" Brianna asks, catching me by surprise. "Fine" I reply. "Cool" she says.

I'm actually getting kinda annoyed.

"Can we just go back to being friends?" I ask. "What do you mean? We are friends" she says. "Then why don't you ever talk to me anymore?" "I don't ever know what to talk about with you" she says. "Anything, like we did before" I tell her. "Um,okay" she says awkwardly.

There's another moment of silent before Brianna starts to talk again.

"So...have you talked to Jessica yet?" "Yeah I went to her house yesterday, before I came here, to get my clothes" I say. "Oh, well why didn't you stay there?" she asks, which kinda hurt,in a way.

I don't know why, but it did.

"Um, because my mom wouldn't let me, plus I didn't really wanna stay. To be honest, I think I'm gonna break up with her" I say honestly to Brianna.

"Why?" she asks with a surprised face. "I don't know, I guess I just don't really feel like we belong together" I reply. "Oh,well that sucks" she says.

----Brianna's POV----

When I heard him say that he was going to break up with Jessica, I kind of got a little happy. Yet, at the same time I felt bad for Jessica.

After talking to Hunter, I went back to watching one of the best shows ever, Spongebob, and Hunter went in the kitchen to get something to eat.

Ding

I hear my phone go off, signaling that I got a message.

It was Jayla.

Jayla- Hey have to talked to Hunter yet?

Me- Yeah, just now

Me- He's staying with me until tomorrow I think

Jayla- Sounds like fun

Me- Guess what he told me

Jayla- What??????

Me- He might breakup with Jessica

Jayla- Wow really

Me-Yeah

Jayla- That's awesome

Me- I feel bad for Jessica though

Jayla- Why

Jayla- I doubt she felt bad for dating Hunter after you told her how much you still love him

Me-Yeah but still

Jayla- Anyways if your lucky he might ask you out again

Me- No I don't think so

Jayla- Why

Me- Because he basically said he just wanted to be friends

Jayla- Wow really

Me-Yeah

Me- His exact words were 'can we just go back to being friends?'

Jayla-Wow maybe he'll change his mind when he brakes up with Jessica

Me- I doubt it

Jayla- Well I gotta go

Me- Okay bye

Jayla- Text you later

Me- OK

I told her bye and then sat my phone down beside me, on the couch.

I was tired so I layed down,closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

A/N: Hey! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in forever but like I said I could and I've been busy. But in gonna try to write more and be more active on here.

Any ways if you liked this chapter, Vote and Comment!!

And thanks for all the reads and votes! 👍😄