Chapter 34

"I'm not gay."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

We say arguing eachother back and forth.

"Okay then prove it to me" she says laughing. "You gotta say yes to this next question in order for me to prove it to you" I tell her. "Maybe, it depends on what it is" she says with a smile on her face.

----Hunter's POV----
"Will you be my girlfriend...again?" I ask her.

We stood there in awkward silence before she spoke.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea" she says. "Why isn't it?" I ask her. "Because we just now started talking again and I don't want our friendship to be ruined again" she replies. "And I love you way to much to lose you again."

"Please Brianna, I love you and I don't wanna be with anyone else but you" I beg her. "I love you to" she says. "Then just say yes" I say. "I don't know" she says and walks out if my new room.

Of course I said something wrong. I always screw up things. Especially with her.

I decide not to follower her and check on her. I'm gonna give her space and some time to thank about it.

I hope she doesn't turn me down. I love her and I want to be with her.

Wait. No. I need to be with her.

----Brianna's POV----
I go home and go to my room.

I don't know what to do. I love Hunter and I really want to be with him, but I don't think it's a good idea.

What if he doesn't really love me and it's all just a big joke.

Or what if he breaks my heart...again.

Or what if he stops loving me.

What if he starts to notice all my flaws.

There's so many reasons I shouldn't say yes, but I wanna say yes.

I'm so confused. I honestly don't know what I should do.

While laying down with my earbuds in my ears, blasting music, I get the sudden urge to cut.

I feel like I need to right now.

I start to get up, but then I remember that I promised Hunter that I would never self harm again.

I lay back down and shut my eyes.

Ten minutes later, I fall asleep listening to Saviour by Black Veil Brides.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it.
Vote and Comment please!