Chapter 25

"Brianna, please open the door, I have something to tell you!" I shout. "GO AWAY! " she shouts back. "I broke up with her Brianna, I broke up with her because I wanna be with you" I say to her through the door.

I hear her walk to the door and seconds later she opens it.

----Hunter's POV----
"STOP, JUST STOP IT! YOU DONT STILL LOVE ME! YOU NEVER HAVE AND YOU NEVER WILL!" She shouts at me, with tears in her eyes.

"Yes I do, I've loved you since the day I met you, and I always will" I say calmly. "No, that's a lie!" she says, a little more calmer than a few seconds ago, and slams the door shut.

After she shuts the door, her parents run up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Brianna's mom asks. "What did you do to my daughter?" Brianna's dad says, staring at me. I can see the anger in his eyes.

"Nothing" I say. "BULLSH-" "Danny, I'll handle this" Lisa says, talking to Brianna's dad.

He stares at me in anger for a few more seconds and then starts to leave. "You better not have hurt her" he says to me and then turns back around and walks downstairs.

"What happened?" Lisa asks me. "Nothing" I say again and walk to the guest room I've been staying in.

Why won't Brianna belive me. What did I do to her to make her distrust me?

I lay in the bed, wondering those same two questions for a while until I start getting sleepy and fall asleep.

----Brianna's POV----
I feel so bad for shouting at Hunter like that, but I know he's lying. He doesn't really love me.

I walk to my drawer and open it, hoping to see my blade.

But it wasn't there.

Hunter must have took it and threw it away. Ugh.

I don't have anymore blades and I don't wanna leave my room so I just try to talk myself out of it and listen to music.

I push shuffle and the first song that starts to play is Ride by Twenty One Pilots.

I fall asleep a couple songs later listening to Lost It All by Black Veil Brides.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I've been really busy.

Anyways Vote and Comment please!
:-) :-) :-)