Chapter 39

----Brianna's POV----
I wish I wouldn't of made all those cuts. But I couldn't help it. I was just so depressed at that moment, I wasn't thinking.

Hunter has been lying to me, saying that he loves me, but if he did he wouldn't have done what he did.

He should've told me he did it before I fell for him even more. Now I'm stuck with so many feelings for someone who hurt me and I don't know what to do.

Earlier my mom was wrapping my arm up, to stop the bleeding, and I was wishing that they would've just left me alone and let me bleed.

Nobody would miss me.

I was hoping that the wrap stuff wouldn't work and I still would bleed. But instead, I just got really dizzy.

I hate life.

I feel really bad for breaking my promise with Hunter, but he doesn't care. Why would he?

I'm glad he seen what he did to me. Now maybe he'll feel the same pain that I'm feeling.

I don't think I really mean that, but I'm so mad at him right now.

I really do want him to feel the same pain as me. Actually I kinda want bum to feel worse.

I don't want him to self harm, but I want his heart to ache as bad as mine. I want him to know what I'm feeling right now.

I wish he wasn't ever in my life. But it's to late for that. The only thing that I can wish for now is that he stays out of my life.

I don't know how easy it's going to be without him, because I got so attached to him, but I know or at least I hope, that my life will be way better with out him in it.

A/N: Here's Brianna's thoughts. Hope you liked it.
Please Vote and Comment!

PS: I'll try to update tomorrow before I leave but I'm not positive that I will.