Your Majesty

By Mysteriousmoon44

"I am NOT werewolf!" The darkening black covering his eyes begged to differ. "Yes you are, I'l... More

Part 1 : Learning About Werewolves
Part 2 : Waiting Forever
Part 3: After school drama
Part 4: Obsession
Part 5: After School Drama part 2
Part 6: Plan
Part 7: Working Plan part 1
Part 8: Working Plan part 2
Part 9: Working Plan part 3
Part 10: Working plan part 4
Part 11: Working plan part 5
Part 12: Werewolf Senses
Part 13: Bones Cracking
Part 14: Faint
Part 15: Woke Up
Part 16: Grimm
Part 17: Melting DNA Samples
Part 18: Lost
Part 19: Investigation
Part 20: Night Out
Part 21: Night Out part 2
Part 22: Realization
Part 24: Woke up
Part 25: Exchanging my DNA
Part 26: Rejection... or not?
Part 27: Tutor
Part 28: Tuesday
Part 29: Thursday and Friday
Part 30: Liza's changed
Part 31: Pranked
Part 23: Jealousy
Part 33: Rogues

Part 23: Day with Grimm

23 3 6
By Mysteriousmoon44

Today, I decided to put all the drama from tommorow behind, and focus on today. I should deal with the drama later on.

So, today I was going to the big candy sale, but that wasn't until later.

I jumped out of bed, then went to shower. I brushed my teeth, then my hair. It always takes me forever to pick an outfit for the day.

When I finally decided, I decided on a bright pink tank top with jeans.

I went down and ate breakfast.

"What was I gonna do today?" I thought to myself, while eating my breakfast.

The candy sale would only last around 30 mins at the most. And I was gonna be alone...

An idea struck in my mind, what if I went to Grimm's house today?

Like he would mind, and I didn't think he was doing anything today.

So, after breakfast, I got in my car and drove off too Grimm's house.

I got out of my truck, and knocked on the door, who uses doorbells these days? Anyways, Grimm answered in several seconds and was wearing a tank top, or sleeveless shirt. And jeans.

"Hey, there's this sale later at the candy shop, and I was wondering if you wanted to come," I asked.

"Hey," he said back. Then he shrugged,"sure, why not?"

"I thought it would be sad if I went alone," I scratched the back of my head.

He chuckled,"yeah."

"When's the sale?" he asked.

"Um, at 2:30. I was wondering if I could hang here until it was time to leave."

He nodded.

"Come on in," he said as he stepped out of the way and opened the door for me.

I walked in.

His house was the same, there was a laptop pushed aside on the couch, he must've been on it before I came.

The tv was on watching football...friggin jock.

"Do you have any food?"

"Did you eat breakfast already?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"Then why are you still hungry?"

"All I had was cereal," I answered.

He nodded. "Wait here."

He went in the kitchen. I stayed in living room watching football.

He came back with crackers.

"Thanks."

"Where's your family," I asked.

He sat down next to me on the couch, and put the laptop on his lap.

"My parents are at work, surgery. And my little bro is at football tryouts, can you believe that they have a football team in elementary school?!? Anyways, my older bro is at his college dorm, he visits on weekends, but he says there was a massive party at his friend's house later."

"Your parents are doctors?!?" I asked.

"Yeah, they met in surgery practice."

"How romantic," I joked.

He laughed.

"Hey, you wanna watch videos with me?" he patted the seat next to him.

I nodded and scooted closer to him.

"Watcha watchin'?" I asked.

"Football tips, and anime."

I raised my eyebrows.

"You watch anime?!?"

"Yep," he answered,"not like that girly anime, tho."

I nodded.

We watched football and anime, mostly Ouran High School Host Club(I love that show).

Until it was time to go.

"Hey, we should get going," I suggested.

He nodded and we headed out.

We took my truck and it wasn't a long drive.

We walked into the candy shop.

I instantly heard Steve sigh the minute we walked in.

I just smiled at him.

Steve glared at me.

There were no costumers at the counter, so I decided to chat with Steve for a sec.

"Hey, Steve, this is my friend Grimm," I introduced.

"At least you're not alone..." Steve sighed.

They shook hands.

I smiled and pulled Grimm to the candy.

"licorice or lollipops," I asked him.

Grimm shrugged,"whatever you want."

I thought for a second, then I decided on "licorice".

After picking out some chocolate covered walnuts, Ring Pops, Tootsie Rolls, Sour Patch Kids, dark chocolate turtles, and Warheads,

we were finally were done shopping.

Grimm, apparently doesn't want anything.

"Are u sure you don't want something? I mean I'll pay for it," I suggested.

He shook his head,

"Jock diet."

I shook my head.

Friggin jock.

I saw that Steve's boss was coming out to see Steve work.

"Yes," I thought,"perfect timin'."

I walked up to the counter.

"Here's what I'm buying today," I spoke, while setting the candy on the counter.

Steve straightened up, trying to look good for his boss.

"Would that be all ma'am?" he asked, nicer than before.

He could see the smirk on my face.

"Do you have any werewolf gummies?"I asked.

"What are you talking about-" he saw his boss glare at him.

""Uh- I mean, ma'am we don't have those here." he said calmly.

I glared at Steve.

"If you don't get me werewolf gummies in the next five seconds, I'm gonna demand a refund!" I crossed my arms and turned so my back was facing him.

"What the... you didn't even buy anything!" Steve yelled at me.

His boss shook his head while glaring.

"Um-I mean, ma'am we are not expecting any shipments for those today, please try another candy store," he said, he was obviously starting to lose his temper.

"How can you take my precious werewolf gummies away!? They were my favorite snack, they gave me so much joy!" I was about to go into fake tears.

By now the whole store was watching us, well, mostly me.

"Ma'am-" Steve was cut off by me.

"I WANT WEREWOLF GUMMIES! I WANT WEREWOLF GUMMIES! I WANT WEREWOLF GUMMIES!" I started screaming like a little child.

That did it.

Steve then was cherry red, steam coming out of his ears. "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS WEREWOLF GUMMIES! YOU KNOW THAT! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME GET FIRED BY MAKING ME LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF MY BOSS!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU COME HERE, TO ANNOY ME! AND I'M SICK OF IT! I'M SICK OF ALL OF IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T GONE TOTALLY INSANE JUST BY BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES!!! YOU WANT A REFUND?! HERE, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT, BECAUSE I QUIT!!!!!!!"

He then took the tip jar and dumped it's contents onto my head. After that he slammed the side of the jar onto my head, and I fell onto the floor, totally knocked out.

(P.S. guys, thanks for 200 reads!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 192K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
181K 5.2K 43
Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so now his face was only inches from my face...
3.4K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...