Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

Cancelled Night

2.3K 137 22
By Crazzyjxk

NOTE: Sorry...I didn't update fast enough. I had a lot of school work and I had my finals so I didn't have time. In every late update, I make... except that those chapters will be really long like this one.

When we got back to our dorm, we went our separate ways and Jingyu left. I just brushed it off while fixing my stuff.

I don't know why but after he left, I kept checking the door. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to ask him something. Minutes passed and he still isn't back. Hours passed and he is still not here.

"Where the hell is he?!" Wei Zhou was currently lying on the bed with his phone in hand. He was checking the door every 5 minutes. He looked out the window and realized it was already dark outside.

Click...

Wei Zhou immediately looked where the door was and behind it was Jingyu with a plastic bag in his hand.
Wei Zhou waited for Jingyu to enter the room before he could ask him something.

"Oh hey..."

"I went to get us dinner."

"The line was too long so I had to wait..." Jingyu began to remove his jacket brushing of the small droplets of water. Wei Zhou didn't realize it was raining and he only replied with a nod.

"Besides, I was just only gone for 30 minutes..." While Jingyu was setting the table, Wei Zhou noticed that Jingyu was right because he was actually gone for only 30 minutes, not what he imagined.

"Come on, let's eat." Wei Zhou didn't complain or hesitate and just took a seat in front of Jingyu.

"Here." Jingyu gave me a pair of chopsticks while also handing me the food. I couldn't remember what it was because I zoned out. I just kept eating but all I know was that it was really delicious.

"So...What is the movie about anyways?" Jingyu tried to make small talk to ease up the awkward tension at the table.

"It's basically about a man falling in love with a girl...but that girl has a boyfriend...that was basically everything I know." Wei Zhou pretended he wasn't interested but actually he has been waiting for this movie for months especially when he first saw the trailer.

"Ohh... Ok." Their conversation ended after Jingyu replied. The awkward atmosphere disappeared but it was just a calming silence. They just ate in silence and didn't speak to each other after that.

After they finished eating, they quickly cleaned up their mess and went straight to bed. At first, they were both hesitating to even sit beside each other. But in the end, they both decided to just lie down beside each other.

"Hey..." Jingyu turned around to look at Wei Zhou who was trying to face him.

"What?"

"Never mind." Jingyu immediately faced the other side while Wei Zhou raised his eyebrow at him. Wei Zhou didn't comment on the way Jingyu was acting so he did the same thing Jingyu did and faced the other side of the bed.

Minutes passed and Wei Zhou was still wide awake. He tried everything like counting sheep but it didn't work. Then he felt the bed moved and he thought he had woken up Jingyu.

"Wei Zhou?" Jingyu was facing Wei Zhou's back trying to look for signs that Wei Zhou was awake. But Wei Zhou didn't reply because he was curious as to what Jingyu would do, so he didn't do anything.

"Are you still awake?" Wei Zhou was about to turn around and face Jingyu but something stopped him.

"I hope nothing happens to you again." Wei Zhou stopped dead in his tracks and waited for Jingyu to speak again.

"I can't handle going through that again." Wei Zhou was so confused and he had a lot of questions...

What the hell is talking about?

What did I do?

What's that about?

Wait... He said again...?

Something interrupted him from asking Jingyu. Because before he could even turn around, Jingyu began to cover Wei Zhou with a blanket. It didn't stop there because after that Jingyu began to spoon Wei Zhou from behind.

Wei Zhou was about to go crazy and wanted to hit Jingyu but his whole body became numb. He didn't know why but the warmth he felt was so overwhelming that he can't fight the urge to pull Jingyu closer.

Wei Zhou had a mental debate with himself if he should beat up Jingyu or letting him go just this once since he was tired. He didn't have time to decide because before he could react, Jingyu only spoke those few words to him and it was lights out for Wei Zhou.

"Goodnight ZhouZhou."

As the night went on everything became clear because the only reason Wei Zhou could sleep at night was because of Jingyu. It didn't take long before Wei Zhou turned around and hugged Jingyu because Wei Zhou's body was craving the warmth he forgot long ago.

What Wei Zhou didn't know was that Jingyu was wide awake when he did that. Jingyu didn't think twice when he wrapped his hands around Wei Zhou pulling him closer to him before he fell asleep.

"Turn off the lights." Wei Zhou groaned while shielding his face. His hand acted on his own because it tried to find something or more specifically someone.

Wei Zhou stopped what he was doing and sat up looking at the room. When his vision finally cleared up he saw no one by his side and noticed that Jingyu's bag was gone. Wei Zhou brushed it off and looked at his watch seeing that it was still early for school. So he lazily did his daily routine looking a little sluggish.

When he arrived at the front door of his classroom he saw that Jingyu wasn't there. When he sat down he thought of asking someone to tell him where Jingyu was. Then it hit him...

What the fuck...!

Why do I even need to know...?

I think I hit my head or something...

Wei Zhou groaned and decided to just sleep through the whole class. Each time the next teacher comes in, he will wake up and then go back to sleep. Wei Zhou tried not to care where Jingyu was but like he said, he tried. Because every now and then when he wakes up he would peek behind him to see if Jingyu was there. But until the very end of the day, he never saw Jingyu.

Wei Zhou felt tired even though he slept all day long. When he finally got back to his dorm he gave out a sigh. When he entered the room he didn't bother to look up he just lazily put his bag and keys at the side of the door.

"Took you long enough." Wei Zhou lifted his head so fast that it looked like he got whiplashed. Standing in front of him was Jingyu looking very handsome while adjusting his ring on his finger. Wei Zhou can't seem to take his eyes off of Jingyu.

"I know I'm handsome but don't drool on the floor." Wei Zhou had it coming because he knows he would get a snarky remark. Wei Zhou's face formed into a scowl and yet he was curious as to why Jingyu was looking like that.

"Well... Are you done because we are going to be late."

"What?"

"For the movie...remember...?" Wei Zhou forgot about the movie because he may not admit it but he got distracted.

"Oh yeah..." Wei Zhou slowly fixed his stuff and prepared his outfit. He slowly walked to the bathroom but before he could reach the doorway he heard Jingyu talking.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you... The reason why I didn't come to school was because I had a doctor's appointment." Wei Zhou turned around seeing that Jingyu was playing with his phone before stopping and looking at Wei Zhou in the eye.

"Umm...ok." Wei Zhou shortly replied but before he could start changing his clothes he heard Jingyu's phone ringing.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Jingyu looked spaced out that he didn't hear Wei Zhou for a second.
"Oohh yeah." Jingyu snapped back to reality picking up the phone while his eyes were still on Wei Zhou.

"Speak Up! This is Jingyu." Wei Zhou wasn't even surprised because even on the phone Jingyu was being an ass.

"What?!" Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu who was standing now pacing the room. But then he stopped and looked at Wei Zhou with guilt written all over his face.

Wei Zhou didn't need to know what was happening because he already knew. So he walked back to his closet placing back his clothes.

"Wait... I can't... No... Wait... Hello....? Hello?!" Jingyu screamed and was clearly frustrated at something. Wei Zhou just thought that he might want to go somewhere else so he didn't bother to even change his clothes anymore.

"So you are busy..." Wei Zhou spoke while he was fixing some of his clothes in the closet.

"No, it's...just that...." Jingyu hesitated and because of that Wei Zhou realize it was something big.

"We can...."

"No...you should...." Wei Zhou cut him off while he turned around to see Jingyu looking at him. Wei Zhou doesn't know why but he felt he needs to get away from those eyes he can't seem to hate at the moment. So he slowly walked towards his bag trying to avoid looking at Jingyu again.

"Wait, we can still go. It's not a big deal."

"I understand. You can go." Wei Zhou pretended to be busy by opening some of his books even though he wasn't even reading any of it.

"But what about..."

"Don't worry about it." Wei Zhou put the book while closing his eyes feeling really frustrated.

"But the...."

"I SAID GO!" Wei Zhou immediately turned around looking at Jingyu with regret before he sighed.

"Just go...." Wei Zhou looked at the ground for a few seconds before looking at Jingyu again with a fake smile on his face.

"I'm serious, it's fine....it's just a movie...you should go." Wei Zhou tried to convince Jingyu for the last time before he regrets what he'll do next. Before Jingyu could say anything Wei Zhou was already pushing Jingyu out the door.

"No....hey....wait....just....wait." Jingyu didn't struggle that much before he arrived at the doorway. Wei Zhou opened the door for Jingyu to finally leave but before he could, Jingyu stopped him.

"Are you sure about this?" Jingyu looked at Wei Zhou with worry. Wei Zhou can't help but smile bitterly and replied...

"Just go...." Without another word Wei Zhou lightly pushed Jingyu out of the door. Even though it was a few seconds, it felt like an eternity when Wei Zhou closed the door.

After Wei Zhou finally closed the door he leans his forehead against it. He didn't know why but when he heard Jingyu's steps getting farther away from him he felt like he lost something.

"You bastard! You are stronger than me but why didn't you stop me...." Wei Zhou slowly lifted his head from the door before walking away heading straight for their bed. That night Wei Zhou didn't have enough energy to eat so he just went straight to bed.
Minutes passed and Wei Zhou was still awake. He didn't even try closing his eyes yet.

Why do I feel so empty....?

He didn't notice it but after that question, he instinctively looked at Jingyu's side of the bed. He gave out a sigh before finally closing his eyes. It didn't help but at least after 3 hours of waiting he finally fell asleep. But what he didn't know was that someone had just got back home the same time he fell asleep because he covered Wei Zhou with his blanket.
The sun was shining brightly but Wei Zhou's mood was so gloomy that you wouldn't think the sun didn't exist. He dragged his whole body out of the bed.

When I was about to go grab my breakfast downstairs, I smelt food coming from the dining table. When I looked at the corner, I saw Jingyu placing the food on the table.

"Oh good! You're awake."

"Come on... Let's eat." Wei Zhou didn't move from where he was standing and only looked at Jingyu with confusion.

"Sit down and eat before it gets cold." Wei Zhou only blinked in reply.
"Do you want me to drag you and force you to eat this?" After Jingyu said those words, Wei Zhou realized it was really the Jingyu he knows.
He slowly sat down and Jingyu handed him a bowl of rice. When Jingyu was handing him the chopsticks, he stopped. Wei Zhou only looked at him waiting for his next move.

"You forgot something." Jingyu looked at him seriously with a hint of amusement written all over it.

"What?"

"Give me my morning kiss."

"WHAT THE FUCK JINGYU!" Wei Zhou immediately stood up looking at Jingyu with disgust and pure shock. Jingyu immediately stood up and grabbed Wei Zhou's shoulders.

"Let go of me!" Jingyu only smiled and puckered his lips ready to kiss Wei Zhou. Wei Zhou tossed and turned. He even hit his shoulder with something.
Wei Zhou groaned but then his whole face became pale. Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu without even blinking.

Everything came crashing down when he realized that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him.

Fuck this isn't a dream!

Wei Zhou didn't have anywhere to go so he accepted his fate. He closed his eyes tight so that he can still have some dignity left if Jingyu ever kissed him.

"BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Wei Zhou opened his left eye to see what was happening. He immediately opened both of his eyes when he finally saw what was in front of him. He saw Jingyu laughing his ass off on the floor.

"YOU BASTARD!" Wei Zhou tried to kick and punch Jingyu but before he could land any, Jingyu immediately stood up.

"Whoa....heeyy....wait...I was just messing with you...here" Jingyu handed him the bowl of rice. But before Wei Zhou could accept it he hit Jingyu lightly on the arm.

"Ouch...." Jingyu rubbed his arm with a smile on his face because he saw Wei Zhou was smiling again even though he punched him.

Wei Zhou just rolled his eyes going back to their table because he already saw Jingyu was overreacting because he was sure his weak punch wouldn't hurt him at all.

Jingyu chuckle but followed Wei Zhou back to the table. When they finally sat down they started eating. But even though things were going differently now Wei Zhou can't help his curiosity...

What would Jingyu's lips feel like....?

Important

This is the longest chapter I have ever made. This is my first time writing so please don't hate it. Hope you enjoyed it and please vote. Please give me more time for the next chapter because I haven't even started it yet hahaha.

Credits to my reader/editor
《LonelyStarlight》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6K 21
"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello. I'm.... 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸, 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸. " 'It's 𝓱𝓲𝓶... ' ...
4.9K 302 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
125K 6.6K 48
An Yizhan fan-fiction [COMPLETED] . . Yibo×Zhan. This might be a cliche story. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT ❤️ ✨♥️🐢 ( This is my first ever story. An...
37.3K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...