Not So Stereotypical (Glee: K...

By klaine_forever21

Blaine had everything. He was popular. He was on the football team. He could have any girl in the whole schoo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Author's Note
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty Nine

14.1K 213 558
By klaine_forever21

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanksgiving

"You look perfect." Kurt smiled, kissing his boyfriend while gently biting his bottom lip.

"Thanks." Blaine grinned, kissing his boyfriend back.

Kurt's family would be arriving for Thanksgiving dinner in about twenty minutes and after a very hot make out session in the shower they were both fully dressed and ready.

Blaine was dressed in tan kaki pants, a white button up that was rolled up to his elbows, black shoes that he used for every nice event, and a wrist watch that Cooper had gotten him for his last birthday.

Kurt was dressed in black pants, a white button up as well but a sweater from his grandmother was over top of it, and a glass bow tie to complete the outfit with some brown shoes.

Blaine took Kurt's hand a played with his ring. Gently spinning it around on his finger. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed it softly. Loving the fact that the ring symbolized their commitment to each other.

"Do you think your family will like me?" Blaine asked softly.

"They'll love you." Kurt whispered grabbing Blaine's face in his hand, making sure Blaine felt the smooth cold metal of the ring. "I love you."

"I love you too." Blaine smiled.

"Kurt? Blaine?" Carole called. "Can you come help set the table?"

"That's our cue." Kurt said.

They went downstairs. Finn was in the living room being cute with Rachel and Burt and Carole were in the kitchen. This is what family was. Blaine loved being a part of it.

Kurt and Blaine set the table which now had twenty chairs seated at it because family from both sides were coming. Thank god the table was adjustable so it was able to fit those twenty chairs.

The door bell rang just a few moments after they were done and sitting in the living room with Rachel and Finn. Blaine's hands were sweaty in Kurt's hands but he didn't mind. It was endearing how nervous he was.

"You're amazing." Kurt murmured, kissing Blaine's lips softly.

"Why do you say that?" Blaine asked.

"Because you're adorable when your nervous and it's endearing how nervous you are to meet my family." Kurt said.

"I'm just afraid they won't like me." He said.

"They will. Don't sweat it." Kurt smiled and made a point to kiss Blaine's knuckles, especially where his ring was placed.

"Kurtsie? Is my baby boy in here?" An older women came into the room looking at the two boys, curled up on the chair together.

"Kurtsie?" Blaine mouthed with a grin in question, and Kurt glared at him.

"Hey Aunt Ida." Kurt smiled at his dad's sister.

"My have you grown!" She said. "How long has it been? 3 years?"

"Just about." Kurt nodded.

"And this must be Blaine." She smiled, looking at the shorter boy.

"That would be me ma'am." Blaine nodded.

"Oh please, I've already heard that Kurt and you are moving to New York together and are probably thinking about marriage, you're family. Call me Aunt Ida." She rolled her eyes and pulled him in for a hug.

"Aunt Ida." Blaine blushed.

"And Finn. Nice to see you again." She turned to Finn and Rachel who were cuddled together on the couch still.

"You too." Finn nodded.

"And you Rachel. You've grown into such a beautiful young woman." She commented.

"Thank you." Rachel smiled.

Aunt Ida left the room to go talk to her brother and Carole. Soon everyone started showing up. Both Kurt and Finn's grandparents came. Finn's Uncle Dean and Aunt Sandy showed up with their sixteen year old son Louis. Kurt's Aunt Kelly and Uncle Ronnie came from his dad's side and they brought their two kids Mindy and Lee who were also around the same age as Kurt.

The part Blaine loved in all of this was that both sides of the family were so excepting towards Kurt and him and their sexuality. They didn't have to blink an eye at the two. It just was casual to them.

"So Blaine, I hear you play football." Kurt's Uncle Ronnie said.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded.

"Led are team to the championships." Finn nodded.

"That's great. Any scouts looking at you?" He asked.

Blaine was silent for a few minutes. He hadn't told Kurt that he'd been offered scholarships from many places. Places that included the University of California.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded. "A few actually."

Kurt looked at the boy in confusion. He had no idea about any of this. Why wouldn't Blaine say something?

"Bet California state's got you hooked, aye? Their one of the best teams in the states." He said.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded. "They've sent me a few letters."

"They have?" Kurt asked. "You didn't tell me that."

"Really?" Blaine lied. "Must of slipped my mind."

"So Kurt, how's school going? Looking at any collages?" His Aunt Kelly asked.

"NYADA." Kurt nodded.

"Wow that's a top notch school Kurt." She said. "I'm sure you'll get in with that voice."

"Yeah. Blaine's applying too. Aren't you Blaine?" Kurt asked, through clenched teeth.

"Of course." Blaine nodded.

"Any collages looking at you in New York Blaine?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"One in Buffalo." Blaine nodded. "It'd be too far from Kurt though."

"And California isn't too far away?" Kurt asked.

"Kurt," Blaine started.

"Excuse me for a minute." Kurt said, getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll go talk to him." Rachel said.

"Let me." Blaine sighed, running to Kurt's room, knowing he would be in there.

"Kurt." Blaine frowned at the crying boy, stuffing his face into a pillow.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kurt asked.

"I didn't tell you because it doesn't matter Kurt. I am not applying to any of those schools. I am applying to NYADA and that is final. We're going to get a shoebox apartment and we are going to live happily ever after." Blaine said.

"You still should of told me." Kurt said. "Tons of school would be happy to have you."

"But only one matters to me." Blaine said. "Kurt I love you so much."

"I love you too." Kurt sighed, and let Blaine engulf him in a warm embrace.

"Your family's really nice by the way." Blaine murmured. "But I could probably just stay here for the rest of the day just cuddling."

"But we can't." Kurt sighed. "Let's go back down there before they think we're fraternizing."

"Okay." Blaine chuckled.

"Are you okay Kurt?" Aunt Ida asked.

"Yeah. Just a few things we needed to talk about." Kurt shrugged.

And the rest of the evening went well after that little outburst. Kurt's family was happy to include Blaine in their conversations and they were happy to talk about Kurt and Blaine's relationship.

After dinner they all went their separate ways around the house. The men went in the living room, the women went into the kitchen to help clean up, the kids went outside in the back yard.

Finn and Lee were talking and Rachel and Mindy were talking and Louis was just sitting alone, not really knowing who to talk to.

Kurt and Blaine were sitting on a blanket near the water. The weather was seemingly nice for Thanksgiving. There was no wind. It just felt like a nice fall day.

"Something seems wrong with Louis." Kurt said.

"You think?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah." Kurt nodded. "He's not being very social. He usually hangs out with Finn."

"I think I know what's wrong." Blaine said. "He has a crush."

"How can you tell?" Kurt asked.

"Because that's the way I used to look at you. Love sick and puppy eyes." Blaine chuckled.

"Do you think he likes Mindy?" Kurt asked.

"Nah." Blaine shook his head.

"Rachel?" Kurt asked, widening his eyes.

"No." Blaine chuckled. "Lee."

"Lee?" Kurt asked, unconvinced.

"I can tell by the way he looks at him every five seconds. I used to do that. Especially when I knew you weren't going to look back." Blaine blushed.

"Shut up." Kurt rolled his eyes and met Blaine's lips with a slow kiss.

"Do you think we should set them up?"

"Technically they aren't actually related." Kurt shrugged. "But I don't think Lee's gay."

"You never know." Blaine said. "Look at us. You would of never guessed."

"Hey Louis!" Kurt shouted, calling him over.

"Hey Kurt." Louis waved.

"Can I ask you something?" Kurt asked.

"Shoot." Louis nodded.

"Do you maybe have feelings for Lee?" Kurt asked.

"W-what?" He stuttered. "Why would you think that?"

"Listen Lou. You're a good looking kid, very bright, probably smart. If you like him, I think you should go for it. The worst he could say is no." Blaine said.

"I don't even think he's gay." Louis said.

"Do you even know if you're gay?" Blaine asked.

"No." Louis gulped. "But I get butterflies when he's around."

"Why don't you go take a walk around the lake and if you're getting along good, kiss him." Blaine said.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Louis asked.

"He's not homophobic. I'd know. He's my cousin. All he'd do is let you down easy and tell you he prefers girls." Kurt said.

"Okay." Louis nodded, walking over to Finn and Lee. "H-hey Lee."

"Hi Louis." Lee's eyes lit up. "Finn and I were just talking about Halo, it's like my favorite game. Care to join us?"

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk with me. I haven't seen you in a while and I wanted to catch up." Louis shrugged.

"That sounds great Lou." Lee smiled.

"I think I'm going to go talk to Kurt and Blaine real quick. I'll leave you two." Finn said, walking over to the couple.

"So how's school? You're a sophomore right?" Lee asked, starting to walk around the small lake in the Hudson-Hummel back yard.

"Yeah." Louis nodded. "It's pretty good. Better than freshman year."

"I know how you feel. Freshman year sucked ass. All the upper class men pushing you around like you're nothing." Lee growled.

"You okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." Lee nodded. "Just some memories brought back up."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis asked.

"Maybe later." Lee shrugged.

"How's school for you?" Louis asked.

"I'm just ready to get the hell out of there." He sighed.

"What do you plan on doing when you graduate?" Louis asked.

"I want to travel. Go everywhere you could imagine. I really just want to get out of this state and never look back." Lee said.

"Me too." Louis smiled sadly at the other boy.

"Why you? You're excepted here. I bet you get great grades and the girls fawn over you. Who wouldn't." Lee said.

"What about you?" Louis asked. "I bet every girl in your school would love to date you."

"Oh they do." Lee shrugged. "But I don't want a stupid high school crush to hold me back."

"Yeah." Louis nodded.

"So you haven't got a girlfriend?" Lee asked.

"Girls don't really like me. Neither do the guys. I'm kind of alone I guess." Louis sighed.

"I'd be your friend." Lee said, going closer to the water and sitting down.

Louis stayed silent. Lee was really odd. So interesting and different. That's what Louis liked about him. That's why he had butterflies in his stomach when he was near the older boy.

"What about your dreams Lou?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." Louis shrugged. "I have a few more years ahead of me before I have to start making decisions."

"It'll go by fast Lou." Lee sighed, closing his eyes before standing up and walking next to Louis again.

"I want to be a writer." Louis suddenly blurted out. He'd never told anyone. Not even his parents who wanted him to work at their family's business in the city. "Though I wouldn't know what I'd write about."

"We'd make a good team. If you came along with me. You could write about us. Our adventures." Lee shrugged.

"Us." Louis tested the word on his tongue.

"Yeah." Lee smiled at him then quickly looked away.

"Lee, can I ask you something?" Louis asked.

"Ask away." Lee shrugged.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked quietly.

"I had a fling with someone. Thought we loved each other. I ended up heartbroken. I haven't really trusted anyone ever since." He sighed.

"Must of been some shit of a girl." Louis said, apologetic.

"Not exactly." Lee shrugged and continued to walk. "I know your kind of young yet, but what about you?"

"I never really have been in a relationship that's lasted more than a week. And those were never real. They were just middle school relationships." He said.

"Oh." Lee nodded. "Girls are shit."

"Agreed." Louis laughed softly.

There was a comfortable silence for a few seconds before Louis just stepped in front of Lee and stared at him. Lee looked at him in question.

"Lou-"

Then Louis just let his lips touch Lee's slowly, not sure of the response he was about to get from the older boy. Lee was in a state of shock.

Louis was about to break the kiss until Lee finally came back to reality and pressed his lips against the shorter boy's. His arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry." Louis said after they both instantly parted and sat on the grass.

"I like you." Lee suddenly blurted. "A lot."

"But-"

"I've wanted to kiss you for three years now ever since we first met at my Uncle and Carole's wedding. But you were only thirteen and I was fourteen and I doubt you knew you were gay." Lee blabbed.

"I don't even know if I'm gay right now." Louis admitted. "But I get butterflies whenever I see you."

"I know we live in different towns but Kurt and Blaine make it work. Can we? Please?" Lee begged.

"What are you asking?" Louis asked.

"Will you please be my boyfriend Lou?" Lee asked.

"But my parents don't even know-"

"I understand if you're not ready yet." Lee said quickly.

"I'm sorry." Louis sighed.

"But that kiss." Lee smiled.

"Was it okay?" Louis asked, shyly.

"It was more than okay Lou." Lee smirked.

"That was my first. The one that counts anyways." He shrugged.

"I'd like to say you were mine but the person I was talking about being in love with was a guy." Lee admitted. "I slept with him too."

"How old were you?" Louis asked.

"Your age." Lee sighed. "I regret it."

"Loving him or sleeping with him." Louis asked.

"Sleeping with him." Lee said. "I'd never regret loving him. But I was a virgin before I met him."

"So you bottomed." Louis said.

"All the damn time." Lee nodded. "My parents don't know. So please don't say a word to them about it. They thought he was a bad influence on me. Of course they know I'm gay but they're the only ones I've sort of bothered telling. If anyone asks I won't deny it but it's sort of personal."

"I won't tell." Louis said.

"Thanks." Lee smiled softly.

"So per se, we did get together... Would you top or me?" Louis asked shyly.

"Well I'm experienced and I'd like to top but that depends on what you want." Lee shrugged.

"Switching roles." Louis gulped.

"I wouldn't mind that." Lee smirked.

"Cool." Louis nodded.

The silence was horrible. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to date Lee. He liked Lee a lot. But Lee was seventeen, a junior, and he'd already had sex before. How was he suppose to compete?

"I kind of just want to take you right here right now." Lee blurted.

"What's stopping you?" Louis asked.

"The fact that I don't know if you're ready for that kind of commitment." Lee said.

"I don't think I am." Louis admitted. "But you could always just... Kiss me."

Lee smiled and placed a soft kiss to Louis' lips. But that was all. He looked off into the distance of the lake before looking back at Louis who was slightly confused.

"I'm falling for you Lou. And if you don't feel the same way I'd rather you just tell me now instead of drag it on." Lee said, explaining the reason he only kissed him once.

"You make me weak in the knees. You make my heart flutter. You make my body tingle. I could never lead you on." Louis sighed and kissed Lee back. "Of course I want to be your boyfriend."

"Really?" Lee asked.

"Really." Louis nodded.

"Okay." Lee smiled, a small blush coming to his cheeks.

"So what's sex like? I mean, if this is going to work we'll eventually start having it." Louis said.

"It's awkward." Lee laughed. "I mean first times are always awkward. Especially if both guys don't know what to do. But I mean Luke knew what he was doing yet it was still awkward."

"Do you think it'd be awkward for us?" Louis asked.

"We'll see Lou." Lee shrugged. "We have to build up to that step."

The two eventually found their way out of the woods and back to the house. Blaine and Kurt were grinning at Louis' blushing face. They knew it'd work.

"I guess you were right." Kurt whispered to his boyfriend, watching the two young lovers sit down near the water and converse closely to each other. Eventually Louis leaned his head on Lee's shoulder and Lee on Louis' head. They were so cute.

"Is that what we looked like before all the shit came into our lives?" Blaine asked softly.

"Yes." Rachel nodded behind them. "You two were sickeningly cute."

"Thanks Rach, 'cause we needed that boost." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"So did you set up those two?" She asked, Finn rocking her back and forth while his eyes were closed.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded.

"Well it was more of a Blaine job than it was mine. He gives good advice." Kurt smiled.

"It was both our jobs." Blaine smiled. "We're a team Kurt."

"You guys are repulsive sometime with how cute you are." Finn groaned.

"Why won't you be that sweet to me Finn?" Rachel asked.

"Because I'm not a silly romantic. I'm really awkward." He sighed.

"I don't care. You're still just a silly romantic." Rachel shrugged. "Come on. Let's go back inside before I have to leave."

"You should just spend the night again." Finn sighed.

"Not in my room." Kurt said.

"Why not Kurt?" Rachel pouted. "I doubt they'll let me sleep in Finn's room again."

"Well for one, it's my week with Blaine and the nights are always suppose to be alone with him." Kurt said. "Two, I kind of like doing more than just sleep when Blaine's in my bed."

"Okay TMI. I do not want to know number three so just stop while you're ahead." Finn said quickly.

"Pussy." Kurt chuckled.

Blaine smiled and pulled Kurt into his lap and kissed the top of his head. He wanted it to be this simple always but he knew tomorrow he'd have to face his shit of a father and his brother.

"You okay?" Kurt asked softly.

"Fine." Blaine nodded hesitantly.

"You're thinking too much." Kurt sighed. "Come on, I know what you need."

"You're going to do it with family in the house?" Finn asked.

"No!" Kurt mentally put his face in his hands. "That's not what I was talking about."

"Sorry." Finn said.

"Hey can everyone come inside and say goodbye?" Burt called the kids in.

Lee and Louis were holding hands tightly. You could tell they didn't want to leave each other.

After saying goodbye Kurt and Blaine walked out to the front yard to talk to Lee and Louis quickly for to give some advice.

"Do you two know what you're doing?" Kurt asked.

"No idea." Louis breathed.

"Neither did we." Blaine chuckled softly.

"Just... Don't rush into things. Stay faithful even when times get hard. Spend weekends together. And make sure this is what you want before breaking each other's hearts." Kurt said.

"Thanks Kurt." Lee sighed, hugging his older cousin.

"Yeah, thanks." Louis smiled.

"And it was nice to officially meet the reason there's a smile on Kurt's face. There's always a smile but it never quite reached his eyes." Lee said.

"I'm glad to have him in my life." Blaine smiled.

"Take care of him will you?" Lee asked.

"Of course." Blaine nodded.

"I'll see you soon." Lee said, directed towards Kurt.

"Louis, we have to get going." His parents called him.

"I don't want you to leave." Lee sighed.

"I have your number. Call me whenever you need me. I'll text you as soon as I get home." Louis said.

"I'll see you soon?" Lee asked.

"Of course." Louis nodded and their lips connected softly.

"Your parents are going to question you when you get in the car." Lee whispered.

"Let them." Louis sighed and kissed him again, this time letting Lee's tongue enter.

"Okay love birds, keep it to a minimum. Parents are watching. I mean every parent is basically staring." Kurt nudged Lee.

"Sorry." Lee blushed.

"I was at that stage too. Don't apologize." Kurt rolled his eyes and Blaine smiled at his boyfriend.

"Bye Kurt. Bye Blaine." Lee said, then turned to Louis. "Bye boyfriend."

"I'll never get tired of that." Louis giggled and kissed Lee one more time before walking to his parents car who were staring at the sixteen year old in surprise. Lots of questions would be asked.

"They're kind of like us don't you think?" Blaine asked.

"A lot like us." Kurt nodded.

"So about knowing what I need..." Blaine said, trailing off.

"Just come with me." Kurt rolled his eyes and they walked to his room.

He shut the door, not locking it because his dad would kill him if he did and he'd be pretty embarrassed from that conversation.

"Get into something comfortable. Shirt off." Kurt said, grabbing himself one of Blaine's t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

Blaine didn't argue with Kurt. Kurt could have his way with Blaine and he still wouldn't argue. The past few days Blaine didn't anything to make Kurt happy.

"Lay down on your stomach." Kurt instructed, so Blaine did. "I could just fuck you so hard right now and you'd let me, wouldn't you?"

Blaine blushed and Kurt smirked at the sudden color rising to Blaine's cheeks. He was adorable when he was embarrassed. He really was a sight for sore eyes.

"Take the rest of your clothes off." Kurt said. He could tell Blaine was a little uncomfortable about being the only one naked. "Don't worry, I'll cover your ass with the bed sheets okay?"

Blaine's blushed deepened to the reddest it had ever gotten. It literally was the color of crimson blood. And all because Kurt got him flustered like this.

He hesitantly pulled off his sweatpants and then his boxers. Kurt smiled at the embarrassed look on his face. It seemed like Blaine was a little uncomfortable with his body by the way he wrapped his arms around himself.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Kurt asked, running his fingers along Blaine's side and hip.

"No." Blaine shook his head. "Kurt I feel uncomfortable."

"Lay down baby." Kurt whispered.

He draped a sheet over Blaine's private area but only there so he could see almost everything, including his upper thighs and the dimples on his lower back.

"I think you're beautiful." Kurt sighed and kissed the back of Blaine's neck and slowly massaged his shoulders. "I wish you could see how beautiful you are to me."

Blaine sighed at the way Kurt's hands worked on his body. His hands were definitely magic and Blaine had figured that out in more ways than one.

"You're so tense baby." Kurt said. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm just nervous about tomorrow." Blaine sighed.

"I'll be by your side every step of the way." Kurt mumbled into his skin, leaving kisses every so often.

"I know there will be a fight. There's no denying that something will be said to offend someone and hell will break loose." Blaine said.

"And I'll be there to defend you. Because they can't touch us. Or what we have." Kurt said.

"Thanks for the pep talk Kurt." Blaine sighed, falling into the comfort of Kurt's hands still working his back like a professional masseuse.

"It's my pleasure." Kurt smiled, kissing Blaine's cheek.

"Will you... Take your clothes off now?" Blaine asked, hesitating.

"Yes." Kurt laughed softly and pulled off his shirt and then his pants and boxers while Blaine tried not to watch. "So what do you exactly want from me tonight?"

"I just want to lay with you while you spoon me." Blaine said shyly. Kurt happily did what Blaine requested.

"You've let me dominate a lot this week." Kurt commented.

"Is it weird that I need you to comfort me when I'm vulnerable?" Blaine asked.

"Not at all. I love comforting you." Kurt whispered.

"I love the comfort." Blaine said.

"And boy am I glad you do."

___________________________

"Blaine?" Kurt whispered into the sleeping boy's ear.

"Five more minutes." Blaine groaned and curled into Kurt's chest even more.

"You're so lazy." Kurt smirked, kissing the back of Blaine's neck.

"Thank you. It's one of my best qualities." Blaine replied, somewhat muffled in the pillows.

"You have to wake up though." Kurt said. "We have to get ready."

"I don't want to." Blaine whined, flipping over so he could face Kurt.

"We'll be late if we don't." Kurt said.

"Can't we have hot morning sex first before I have to see my dick father?" Blaine asked, his puppy dog eyes ready to beg.

"Blaine," Kurt started.

"Please Kurt." Blaine begged. "I want to top. Please?"

"Blaine we can't." Kurt sighed.

"Would you say yes if you topped again?" Blaine asked.

"No. Stop it Blaine." Kurt shook his head.

"Kurrrrrrt." Blaine begged.

"Blaine." Kurt rolled his eyes. "Twenty minutes. That's all I'm giving you."

"Baby, I can do it in ten." Blaine smirked and hovered over Kurt. "You can't say no to me can you?"

"You can't say no to me either." Kurt said.

"True. Very true." Blaine nodded. "Do we really have to rush?"

"No." Kurt shook his head. "Screw your family, we can be late."

And their lips connected heatedly.

___________________________

"You clean up nicely." Kurt smiled at Blaine in the car on the way to his parent's place.

Since it was a very classy dinner they were both in suits. Kurt wearing and black tie while Blaine was wearing a black bow tie.

While Blaine's hand was on the wheel he played around with the ring on Kurt's finger for the comfort. He was really nervous about this dinner and Kurt could see how much.

"It's going to be fine Blaine." Kurt held his hand tightly, when Blaine parked in the driveway. "I love you."

Without responding Blaine leaned over the middle section to touch Kurt's lips with his own. They stayed like that for a few moments before parting.

"I love you too." Blaine finally replied and turned to get out of the car. Before he could Kurt grabbed his hand with the ring on his finger and kissed it softly.

"Because I know how much you love that." Kurt blushed and let Blaine out of the car.

Their hands met again while walking up to the front door and Blaine held Kurt's in a death grip from nervousness. His palms were sweating like crazy.

"This place seems so foreign to me now." Blaine whispered.

"It's not home." Kurt shrugged.

"You're home." Blaine confirmed.

"Yeah." Kurt smiled at Blaine lovingly.

"Kurt, Blaine come in." Blaine's mother opened the door with a smile.

As soon as Blaine was inside he was engulfed in a hug from her. Sure he'd just seen her Sunday but not really. He was being sort of a dick to her.

"I missed you." He sighed.

"You just saw me." She chuckled into his neck.

"But I was being an ass to you mom. A son should never treat his mother with that little respect." He said.

"It's fine sweetheart, I understand what you're going through. Don't even worry about it." She smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you mom." He sighed and hugged her again.

"And it's so nice to see you again Kurt. It's been a while, hasn't it?" She said.

"Yeah. Great to see you too." He smiled and she wrapped him up in a motherly hug too.

"How are you boys?" She asked, ushering them past the living room to the kitchen. No one had arrived yet. Even Blaine's father was not home from work yet. And yes, his father worked because he didn't want to see his screw up of a son for longer than needed.

"We're good. Busy. Emotional. But good." Kurt said, sitting on one of the kitchen stools.

"That's good." She half smiled. "Blaine would you mind helping me finish up in here?"

"Totally." Blaine nodded.

"Could you grab some utensils for the table?" She asked and he nodded but realized he forgot where the silverware was even placed. "You seem like an alien to this kitchen Blaine."

"I just sort of forgot where everything is." Blaine scratched the back of his neck.

"Not to worry, I'll put you on salad duty." She smiled.

"Do you need any more help Mrs. Anderson?" Kurt asked.

"It's Kate. And if you would like to help I wouldn't refuse." She said.

"I'd love to help." Kurt nodded.

"Okay. Do you mind making the rest of the desert? The instructions are on the counter." She said.

"I can do that." Kurt smiled.

"You boys are saints." She commented.

There was a knock on the door and Blaine slightly tensed. Kurt noticed his reaction and made him remove his hands from the salad mixer so he would destroy the salad.

"It's probably your aunt. You know how Milly loves to come early and help." His mother brushed his tenseness off.

"You're okay. Breathe." Kurt whispered to him and kissed him softly. "Just breathe."

"I'm nervous Kurt." Blaine sighed and wrapped his arms around the taller boy for comfort.

"I know baby but it's going to be alright. Nothing's going to happen to you. I'll protect you." Kurt sighed and rubbed circles on the smaller boy's back.

"Finish the desert." Blaine suddenly said, going back to the salad.

"Look who's here." Blaine mom came into the kitchen followed by a few footsteps.

In front of Blaine stood his Aunt Milly, Uncle Brett, and their two older sons Kyle and Kendall.

Blaine let go of a breathe he didn't know he'd been holding and fell into his aunt's warm embrace.

"Oh honey." His aunt cooed. "How are you?"

"I've been better." Blaine sighed, letting go only to have his cheeks pinched.

"You've grown so much. I remember when you were that little tike on his bike with training wheels." She chuckled.

"You look beautiful. Still so young." Blaine commented.

"I have my tricks Blainey." She poked his stomach making him smile.

This was part of his mom's side. His mom's sister and her brother in law. They knew about Blaine's sexuality and they excepted him because they were brought up to know that love is love.

"And you must be the boyfriend." Milly smiled at Kurt. She looked at Blaine and said, "Your mother talked non stop about this one."

"Yeah, this is Kurt." Blaine nodded.

"Well I am proud that little Blaineykins finally admitted that he prefers men." She smiled.

"Hey B." Kendall smiled.

"Hey Kenny." Blaine smiled.

"It's been a long time." Kyle said. Kendall and Kyle just happened to be identical twins in their twenties.

"Too long." Blaine agreed.

"Why don't we all go talk in the living room and get comfortable?" Blaine's mom suggested. "Wait for everyone?"

"Sounds great." Milly smiled and everyone went into the living room except for Kurt and Blaine.

"How are you?" Kurt asked, gripping his hand tightly.

"Lovely." Blaine said. Kurt couldn't tell him he was being sarcastic or somewhat sincere.

"You have a beautiful family." Kurt said.

"Yeah half of it." Blaine rolled his eyes. "Dad's side hasn't showed up yet. Snotty jackasses. All of them."

"Just shut up and smile. At least I'm here." Kurt smirked and grabbed Blaine's face and gently kissed him.

"Oh no, call the police. My baby bro is getting his gay on in the kitchen." A familiar, brotherly voice came from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hey Coop." Blaine said, his gaze suddenly very interested in the floor.

"Hi." He somewhat smiled. "Can we talk alone for a minute?"

"I'll just go make myself comfortable with the family." Kurt nodded, leaving the kitchen.

It took a few seconds before Blaine finally looked up and met his brother's gaze. There was apology and desperation written all over the elder's face.

Before Cooper could say anything Blaine suddenly fell into Cooper's arms and started silently crying.

"I'm sorry." Cooper whispered. "I shouldn't of yelled at you. And I shouldn't of said what I did."

"It's okay." Blaine still had tears running down his face. "I just need my big brother right now."

At those words Cooper held Blaine even tighter. Impossibly tighter if so. He was such a jerk for hurting his fragile brother. Those shouldn't be tears on Blaine's face. There should be a smile.

"I'll always be here for you B. Always." His brother whispered.

"Sorry did I walk into something personal?" A manly voice asked sarcastically. Time to face life.

"Yeah, you did." Cooper was the first to speak. Cooper never spoke back to their father. Ever.

"My most sincere apologies." He smirked.

"You're such a dick." Blaine hissed, pushing past him forcefully.

"What did I do?" His father asked, innocently.

"I'm agreeing with Blaine you dick." Cooper growled and followed his little brother.

The rest of Blaine's Mom's family had showed up. His Aunt Brenda and Uncle Mike and their younger teenagers Molly, Maddie, and Daniel. Also his grandparents who were the happiest couple Blaine had ever met.

There was another knock on the door and Blaine couldn't help but flinch. His dad's family should be arriving now. He mentally told himself to stay calm. Stay composed.

"I'll get that." His dad walked into the room and he flinched again.

"Blake!" He heard from the door. He could see his Aunt Kristen and Uncle Stan. Shit they were homophobes like his father. How was he suppose to handle all these people. He was starting to panic.

His breathing quickened and his body shook slightly and fear ran through his eyes and adrenaline through his veins. He felt like he couldn't breathe and Kurt noticed that.

"Blaine?" He asked concerned and Blaine shook his head quickly and ran to the bathroom.

He couldn't do this. He couldn't. He would eventually break and start throwing things or start yelling. He had to stay composed but how?

He looked in the mirror and starred and himself. He didn't look like himself. This was not Blaine Anderson. This was someone ugly. Someone weak and spineless. Someone who could surely not be Blaine Anderson.

He opened the bathroom cabinet and pulled out some random pills and swallowed a few dry. He needed to be drugged up so he wouldn't care about tonight. So he wouldn't be so worried.

He starred at the bottle and read the label.

Blaine Devon Anderson Age: 13

(ANTI-DEPRESSANTS) Take 1 every morning and night. Expiration: 11/14/09

Well shit he just took about seven. Oh fucking well. Like anything was going to happen to him. These were pills from four years ago. When did he start taking these? When did he stop?

He walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen quickly to get a drink. The pills were now starting to take the effect on his throat. Why the hell did he take them without water?

He saw the champagne on the table and took a long swig of it. Probably not the best idea to mix pills and alcohol but oh well. He'd deal.

He walked out of the kitchen, feeling a slight buzz and actually calmer and more composed than he'd felt in a very long time.

"You okay?" Kurt asked, as soon as he'd joined him on the couch.

"Never better." Blaine smiled.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem a little weird." Kurt said.

"I am walking on sunshine Kurt Hummel." Blaine smiled cheekily.

He'd noticed that the rest of the family had showed up including his Aunt Kristen and Uncle Stan's children Cal and Eleanor, his Uncle David who was divorced but had the rights to his son Evan, and his dad's mother and father.

All homophobes. Every single one of them. But suddenly Blaine didn't give a shit. He was on top of the world. What was in those pills?

"So the family's all here. Why don't we chat for a bit before dinner maybe introduce each other since we've never all been together at once?" His dad said. Okay he was going to start calling him Blake now. See how his so called father liked that.

"I think that is a great idea Blake." Blaine grinned cheekily and stood up. "Everyone, this is my amazing sexy boyfriend Kurt Hummel and if you feel like being assholes about our relationship then you can suck a dick because I love him."

"Blaine." Kurt said.

"What?" Blaine asked. Everyone stared at Blaine shell shocked. "You're my boyfriend, shouldn't I introduce you?"

"I don't know." Kurt said confused. "Can we talk privately?"

Blaine nodded and followed Kurt upstairs to his old bedroom.

"Are you high?" He suddenly asked, looking at Blaine's pupils to see if there was any dilation.

"No I'm not high." Blaine scoffed, smacking Kurt's hand away. "I'm just not going to take his bull."

"You were so nervous before. What changed?" He asked.

"I took these fucking amazing pills and maybe had a few sips of what ever fancy as fuck champagne my parents have." Blaine giggled.

"How many did you take? What kind of pills?" Kurt asked. When Blaine wouldn't answer he left the room and went into the downstairs bathroom and grabbed the pills from the counter. Blaine showed up seconds later.

"Kurt-" Blaine started.

"Anti-depressants?" Kurt gulped. "Since when have you taken depression medication?"

"Never. I don't think." Blaine said, slightly confused as to why he couldn't remember when he'd taken the pills before now.

"It says your name on the bottle Blaine. And they're expired. How many did you take?" He asked again.

"Like six? Maybe seven?" He said questioningly.

"Blaine!" Kurt exclaimed. "Do you know how dangerous that is? You could overdose!"

"I'm fine Kurt. Besides, confidence looks better on me." Blaine smirked.

"We are dealing with this later. Right now, you are apologizing for acting so rude to your family. Your fucking prim and proper family Blaine!" Kurt huffed.

"Can I get a kiss first?" Blaine asked, innocently.

"I can't." Kurt shook his head and left the bathroom.

So did he mess things up with Kurt now? Oh hell no. This was all his fucking dad's fault. Stupid family.

"Sorry bout that." Blaine said through clenched teeth. "But really. Kurt's my boyfriend. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact but I love him. I like men. I'm sorry I'm a "screw up"."

"Why don't we just eat now?" His mom asked.

"Great idea." Aunt Milly breathed.

Everyone was situated at the table accordingly. The homophobes to one side and the loving ones to the other. Kurt and Blaine were seated next to each other and Blaine always had that reassuring squeeze on his knee from Kurt and he couldn't help but smile like Kurt was the only man on the planet. Cooper was seated on the other side of him thankfully.

"So Blaine, looking at any collages?" Uncle Mike asked. "Heard you brought your school football team to the championships."

"Yeah but not for football." Blaine nodded. "I've gotten many scholarships and requests to be on school's teams but I'm planning on applying to NYADA. Well, have applied I should say."

"So music and theatre is really your passion then?" Aunt Brenda asked. "I'm glad."

"Actually no. Singing is my passion. I'm going to be with Kurt. I want to get signed by a label over there. NYADA's just temporary till I figure things out." Blaine smiled.

"You know, California has many labels. I'm associated with some. I could get you signed in no time." His Uncle David said. Dick.

"I-I'm good." Blaine stammered. "Not planning on California. New York's the dream."

"Oh but California was always the dream." Aunt Kristen said.

"Yeah but after Kurt-"

"How do you know this isn't just a faze Blaine?" His grandmother from his father's side asked.

Blaine laughed angrily. "You people and your "it's just a faze"." He shook his head.

"You're so much bigger than New York. You can't let a silly high school crush hold you-"

"Silly high school crush?" Blaine asked.

"Blaine." Kurt squeezed his leg.

"He's a full blown love of my life." Blaine growled.

"How do you know that though. You're so young." Uncle Stan said.

"Because you just know, okay?" Blaine slammed his silverware on his plate loudly. "Stop questioning me alright?"

"It's just not right. Your relationship." His dad muttered.

"And you think I give a fuck what you think?" Blaine shouted. "I stopped giving a fuck when you kicked me out of this house."

"Blaine." His dad tested him. There were gasps heard around them. Most of the family hadn't know Blake Anderson had kicked his own flesh and blood out.

"No, it's time to deal with all the emotions I've been feeling. All the hurt, pain, depression, anger. I've felt like shit ever since you did that to me." Blaine shouted louder. "And there's no one to hide behind today father. You have to face what you fucking did to make me this way."

"Do NOT talk to your father that way." He raised his voice.

Blaine removed himself from the table to go out in the open way so nothing was in his way.

"I can talk to you, however the hell I want because I've already told you that you are not and never will be my father again." Blaine said. "So tell them. Tell everyone in this room right now how much of a little shit I am because I enjoy kissing a man. Because I like the way he makes me feel. Because I like the little things like his laugh and the way he crinkles his nose when he smiles. Because I like the sex we have and the love we share. Tell everyone in this room right now how much you fucked up on raising me because you were never there. You were never there to tell me that loving him was wrong. All you were good for in my life was having someone to fall back on. And now I found that in someone else."

Blaine huffed all his emotions out. Shouting some parts. Threatening others. But he wasn't done yet. There was much more to say.

"Stop." His dad growled.

"I'm not finished." Blaine stated firmly, noticing no one was intent on stopping him. "I want you to tell me right now to my face that you'd rather see me dead then here in your living room, trying to act fucking civil with your fucking family because they hate who I am too because you were fucking raised that way. I just want all that truth to come out no matter how much it kills me. Because I hate you and I will always hate you and there is no way I will ever forgive you for screwing up my life. So I guess I will see you in hell because obviously that's where I'm going for being a devil child and a fag and a fuck up and all the rest of the things I know you are dying to call me."

"Blaine." His father said, suddenly calm.

"No!" Blaine yelled, grabbing a glass and throwing it against the wall, watching as it shattered to a million pieces while everyone else in the room flinch. Blaine was no where close to flinching or crying or any emotion other than anger. "I want to hear you say all of those things. I want to physically be able to say how much I hate you because you have ruined me repeatedly. Over and over and over again. That no one in there right minds will be able to fix me because I am so broken and you are the cause of it all."

"I used to cry myself to sleep. I used to wake up every morning wishing I was dead. Wishing that I was brave enough to do something. Wishing that I wasn't tempted to run a blade across my wrist or jab a knife in my chest. Wishing every fucking day of my worthless life that I had a fucking father who cared. Who tried to understand that I needed someone there. Someone I could tell everything to. Someone who I could watch a lousy football game with. Someone who I could talk to about boys because they'd understand that's what I was into. I just wanted you to be there and you weren't. You never were because all you are is a selfish, homophobic, asshole."

"Blaine sweetie." His mother said softly.

"I need a drink." Blaine said suddenly, leaving the room. All that was heard was the slamming off the front door after he was gone.

"I should go find him." Kurt said.

"He probably took the car. I'll drive." Cooper murmured.

"Boys?" Kate Anderson spoke up.

"Yes mom?" Cooper asked.

"Let him be for a little while. I think he wants to be alone and he needs to cool off." She said.

"I can't. He said he needed a drink meaning he probably is headed to a bar and that's bad because he took a ton of pills and you aren't suppose to mix them with alcohol and he could overdose." Kurt said quickly.

"Kurt sweetie, breathe. I'll let you go. Cooper knows his way around the town." She said.

"I'm so sorry." Kurt sighed and quickly left the room with Cooper right behind him.

He quickly went into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of pills and put his coat on and followed Cooper to his car.

___________________________

"A side affect is abusive behavior. Lashing out. Anger." Kurt read from the bottle.

"Explains why he threw the glass." Cooper shrugged.

"Explains why he did everything." Kurt sighed.

"He's going to be okay." Cooper said.

"What's the closet bar around here? He's probably there." Kurt said, ignoring Cooper's words of comfort.

"It's a few minutes away." Cooper sighed and drove to a club like bar. It looked crowded and loud. Kurt did not want to go in there.

But he did. And there he was. Laying his head against the bar table, sadness in his eyes. No drinks by him though.

"Hey." Kurt said, grabbing his hand.

Blaine sighed and hugged Kurt tightly.

"I'm such an idiot." Blaine said.

"No." Kurt shook his head. "You're not an idiot."

"The pills have worn off." Blaine said. "I'm kind of happy they have."

"Just... Don't scare me like that. Please." Kurt sighed.

"Sorry." Blaine said. "I'm kind of happy I got that out though. He needed to know all that stuff."

"Let's go home yeah? Does that sound good?" Kurt asked.

"That sounds like the best idea in the world." Blaine said honestly. "I need to sleep this nightmare away."

___________________________

A/N: Sooooo... Lil' fluff, lil' angst. What'd ya'll think? I was going to make this chapter even longer but then I thought, this is enough.

So I love the big blow up scene between Blaine and his dad. But that ship has not sailed quite yet. The next chapter will be pretty shocking. I'm so excited!

Sorry about the small Louis and Lee part too. If you don't like the fact that you have no idea who those characters are I'm sorry. I just thought it was kinda cute. And if you want to put faces on those two then I'd say for Louis, Louis Tomlinson of course. For Lee... Maybe Keegan Allen? I don't know. Who do you think would fit those names? I'm not good at that.

So thanks for the votes, comments, reads, etc. keep it coming and I'll keep writing. I love you all!

Xoxo Mandi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.1K 11
A klaine story were McKinley student Kurt Hummel meets Pop star Blaine Anderson
69.4K 1.8K 28
Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cutest girls in school and is respected by a...
6.6K 265 28
It's just a pathetic love. A story of two boys. Blaine doesn't believe in love. In relationships. Soon he finds himself In front of boy, he can't se...
9.7K 325 18
Blaine Anderson is in love with Kurt but he likes someone else. Does he only like the idea of Blaine liking him and the things he'd do for him? Or wi...