YOᑌ ᗩGᗩIᑎ

By MultiFandomsFreak

[COMPLETED]✓ I never forgot my first love. I just learnt to pretend everything was okay while I was breaking... More

Note.
Please Read This.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9⚠
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.⚠
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 44.
The Last Chapter.
Thank you.
Read This Please!
My pissed self.
New Book

Chapter 10 ⚠

20.5K 557 1.2K
By MultiFandomsFreak

I opened my eyes suddenly when I heard a metal falling on the marbled floor. My heart was beating fast in my chest and I looked around to see what was happening. As I looked around the room, I saw a canvas on a stand with colors and brushes everywhere and a little stool right behind the canvas. The door of the room opened and I saw Lauren entering it and closing the door behind. She wore nothing but a white buttoned up shirt which covered most of her body but left her legs bare. She was insanely sexy.

I didn't even remember falling asleep. All I remember was having a massive sex with the girl I loved and then cuddling in her arms while she played with my hair. I didn't even know what time it was but by the looks of it, it was the middle of the night. I sneakily looked at Lauren who adjusted the candles everywhere and lit them up one by one. Her back was facing me and I quickly glanced at the girl of my dreams before shutting my closed as soon as she walked towards me. I felt her climbing up on the bed and soon she was removing the hair from my face and adjusting my body. She could have asked me to wake up.

As soon as she was done with adjusting my hair, I felt her leaning in and suddenly her lips were on mine in a slow and very chaste kiss. I tried to keep my cool and didn't move for a single second. Lauren pulled away with another peck on the lip and stayed on the bed, close to me. I could feel her piercing green eyes boring into me and I didn't have any confidence to open my eyes and look at her. “What are you doing to me, Camila?” She said and soon moved away.

I was taken off guard by her question but I didn't open my eyes. If she thought that I was asleep, then I am going to pretend to be asleep. I sneakily opened my eyes once again and saw her. She was mixing the colors on the pallet and soon mixed them inside the glass of water. Before I knew it, she splashed the whole thing on the canvas and I don't know about anyone, but that sight was extremely sexy to me. The way she splashed the colors on the canvas, it blew me away.

“Camz, wake up.”

I kept my eyes closed.

“Camzi, wakey wakey.” She said with a laugh and I managed to control the smile which was appearing on my face.

I heard her footsteps coming closer to me and then she jumped on the bed and began tickling me without even warning. I opened my eyes lazily and groaned as she continued to tickle me. I pulled her closer and quickly pressed her lips on mine, not giving her a slight chance to move away. She moaned at the contact of our lips together and I instantly put my tongue inside her mouth which I knew was making her crazy. “As much as I want to continue this, I really think that I should paint you now. It's time to work.”

I pouted as she moved away with a wink and smirked at me as soon as she walked away and I got up. I didn't cover my body this time, not after what Lauren said to me earlier. I walked up to her and noticed the black, blue and white paints spread messily on the canvas. I had no idea what she was going to paint after the mess she had made but of course, she knew about it better than I did.

“You need to lay down.” Lauren said as soon as I hugged her from the back. Kissing her shoulder, I pouted and pulled away.

“But aren't you painting outside? I thought we were doing this in the living room?” I asked.

“No. I found you better on the bed,” she said while spreading the colors on the canvas with her fingers and I instantly smirked. “Not in that way, Camz. I mean, that way too. But you know what I mean, right?” She rambled, her green eyes were never leaving the canvas as her finger worked up on the magic.

“I do. So how do you want me to lay down on the bed, Miss Jauregui?” I asked with a smirk and Lauren quickly held my hand and took me back to bed.

“Lay down,” she ordered and I did what she asked of me. With knitted eyebrows, she looked at my position on bed and shook her head shortly after. “Straighten your legs and put the left one over the right one.”

I did what she asked of me and she was satisfied. She got over the bed and set the pillowcases and the cushions perfectly on the bed before taking my left and hand placing it on my stomach while my right hand was close to my face. “Now tilt your upper body towards the canvas.” Lauren said as soon as she walked back to her art equipments and I did what she asked. She walked out of the room for a couple seconds and before she even reached back to the guest room again, Odyssey by Creation Tears blasted through the speakers adjusted on the walls. Nostalgia took over me once again when I remembered how obsessed she was with the same song years ago. She loved to paint while listening to this over and over again and I liked how some things didn't change even after years.

Soon, she came back inside the room and walked straight to her painting equipments. She didn't look at me, she continued to splash her canvas with her colors and painted them with her hands and a piece of cloth. I inhaled a deep breath and waited for her to start painting me. The curiosity of seeing how she painted me was getting higher by each passing second and I was so excited to see how she would draw me. It would show how much she notices me and I couldn't wait to see that. Lauren's looked at me and suddenly her mouth hung open at the sight in front of her. I didn't know if she was liking it or not but I didn't move. I wouldn't move until and unless she asked me to.

“Camila, don't move. You're so perfect. God, I will paint you so good.”

Lauren said and I felt sudden blush rising on my skin. Goosebumps were everywhere on my body and I just wanted to go over and kiss her once again. Three hours later and I was still in the same position. It was uncomfortable as fuck but the time went by as I watched Lauren paint me. The first few minutes she just mixed the colors on the canvas but now, she had it placed on the floor while the canvas stand was across the room. Colors were spread messily everywhere and Lauren never looked so perfect. The colors were all over her arms, some part of her face and that fucking hot white shirt was full of paint too. I wanted her again so bad, specially when she would look up to me and study my face as her hands worked on the canvas.

I watched her as she opened the cupboard and took a piece of cloth out of it. Tearing the white cloth off, she used it instead of the paint brush and blended the colors. I didn't even know that I was crying while looking at her until a tear skipped my eye. I didn't wiped it away because I didn't want to move and ruin everything. Lauren wiped her hands from the shirt she was wearing and slowly got up from the floor to come over to the bed with me. I smiled and hid the massive feelings I had for her showing up on my face as soon as she sat on the bed next to me.

“I need to feel your eyes and lips.”

I inhaled sharply once again as her thumb came in contact with my eyes. She traced the outline of my eyelids and my lashes before slowly tracing it down on my lips. Her thumb brushed my lower lip and I closed my eyes in pleasure as she felt my body parts. God, I was in heaven. If this was what heaven felt like then I really wanted to die right now. She did the same thing with her other hand and I swear at that moment, I wanted her to go and paint again before she saw the tears that were at the edge of falling from my eyes. I was dying, I was so in love with her that it felt like death now.

As if my prayers were heard, she walked back to the canvas and began working on my face this time. I let the tears fall since she didn't look at me for a single second now. Her attention was solely on the picture she was making and she even allowed me to move now but I wasn't allowed to look at the work. I just looked at the way her fingers worked and how she would wipe her hands with her shirt time by time. I noticed her mixing the brown and golden color together which I knew that she would use it on the eyes. Painting and blending, Lauren picked the canvas up and adjusted on the stand once again before smiling at the picture.

She quickly moved towards me once again and kissed me on the lip, I was taken completely off guard but before I could reciprocate, she pulled away. “It's almost done. You can sleep or wash up before I work up on your lips.”

And with that she walked out of the room. I instantly wiped my tears and took a deep breath and before I knew it, Lauren was back with a knife in her hand this time. I knitted my eyebrows, not knowing the need of the sharp object in her hand. She was startled to see me because yeah, she was definitely doing something dangerous with it because that was why she asked me to go and take a shower. But she didn't say anything. She continued painting and wiping her hands with the white cloth.

“Lauren, what are you going to do with that knife?” I asked the girl who didn't answer me.

“Lau-”

“Nothing Camila, I'm just putting it aside. Go and take a shower please, you smell like sex.” Lauren said quickly and I knew that she was lying to me. And it angered me because I had a feeling that she would do something so stupid with it.

“Okay, so now we are lying to each other? Great.”

Lauren looked at me and didn't say anything. I was getting afraid by each passing second. Of course, I knew that she would not use that knife on me but something was not right, “Fine, stay. But don't even dare to complain.” She said.

Before I knew what was happening, she wiped her hands from the cloth and put the blade of the knife on her palm and cut deep through it. I gasped and instantly walked towards the girl who literally cut her palm with the knife. Her hand was bleeding like crazy but Lauren kept on smirking at me.

“What the fuck, Lauren. Are you crazy. What the fuck.” I grabbed her injured hand but she quickly yanked me away. Her palm was full of blood but Lauren had no care in the world.

“I sweared to you that I would paint your lips red with my own blood, remember?”

Of course I remember but I thought she was just saying that to get me to agree. What the fuck. I didn't care about my falling tears at this point. I kept on crying like crazy and watched her use her thumb and blood to paint the girl on the canvas who was still unseen to me. The way Lauren worked and looked at me clearly told me that it wasn't just a once sided thing. Who would cut their palm just for painting a damn picture? And then suddenly, she collected some of the blood from her hand and splashed it across the picture. Fucking hell!

Artists were super crazy.

“This is so dangerous, Lauren. You will get an infection. You need to come to hospital with me. You're so stupid. You did all this for a fucking Italian man. I swea-”

“Wait, you think that this is all for an Italian man?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You told me yesterday that he asked you to paint a female body with blood on it, didn't he?” I asked her and she instantly nodded.

“Yeah, but I am not giving this to him. Karla Estrabao belongs to me.”

My heart almost jumped out of my chest through my throat. I looked at Lauren with my eyes almost popped out of my head and she extended her hand in front of me to take. “Come Camz, meet Karla Estrabao.”

And as soon as I stood next to her, my jaw was on the floor.

It felt like someone photographed me on this canvas. The picture was perfect. The girl was definitely me but she wasn't. It was perfectly painted and showed how the girl laid down on the bed and her tan skin was perfectly glowing. It wasn't me. It was Karla Estrabao. Karla's eyes were brown and painted beautifully and the way her hair were spread on the bed elegantly was enough to make me feel like Lauren noticed me more than anyone else ever did. And the lips. God, the lips were painted with Lauren's actual blood was the best of all. As my eyes trailed down, I noticed the blood marks on the stomach of the girl and how she looked insecure with everything. It looked like Lauren captured my exact expressions this time because she was definitely me but she was a complete different human being. The background was mostly the same. It was a messy bed but the only addition was of the huge window behind the bed which showed the melting full moon with stars around. The picture took my breath away. Literally.

“She is beautiful, Lauren. So beautiful.” I breathed out and Lauren rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“It's you.” she said with a slight chuckle and I turned around to face her.

“Technically, its Karla Estrabao.” I smirked at the girl infront of me who grinned.

“Aren't you a Karla, Mrs.Mahone?” She asked with a smirk again and all my playfulness went away that exact second.

I knew that I had to change the topic before everything would seriously go down in the gutter because the mention of me being married again will ruin everything, specially after we had sex a couple hours ago. Lauren gulped hard and put the painting away for drying and I took a seat on the bed before my eyes stopped on her palm. I instantly got up from the bed and walked over to the girl while wearing my grey silk robe again.

“Come on, let's go. We're getting you patched up.” I said and didn't even give her a chance to argue. As soon as we moved out of the room, she let go of my hand and pulled me back to her.

“Are you going to the hospital in that sexy silk robe?” She whispered in my ears. My whole body vibrated when she touched me.

I decided to play it cool and hide my embarrassment because I indeed forgot to change my clothes for going to the hospital. I pushed the painter back, earning a small chuckle from her before crossing my arm over my chest. “Yes, I am going this way. Do you have any problem, Miss Jauregui?” I asked cockily which did nothing but made her smirk again.

“Yes. I don't want people to look at you that way. Only I can see you in that robe.”

Oh god.

Play it cool, Camila. I heard Dinah's voice in my head and I gulped hard and took a deep breath. My emotions and thoughts were going out of control and seeing how Lauren was undressing me with her eyes wasn't helping either. I just wanted to take her to bed once again but her hand was bleeding like crazy.

“You don't own me, Miss Jauregui.”

As soon as I said it, Lauren's smirk grew and she took a step closer to me. Her right hand which wasn't injured traced the outline of my jaw and her thumb traced my lip once again. Her hand trailed down to touch my body and soon she squeezed my breasts as I let out a moan. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth. A loud moan skipped my mouth this time as I wanted more of her.

“I don't think that you react to anyone this way. I definitely own you.”

She was so fucking right.

“Say it.” she demanded as I opened my eyes and looked at her. Our faces were inches apart and I gulped.

“S-say what?”

“Say that you're mine. Say that no matter to whom you're married to, you will always be mine. Say that I own you and you belong to me. Say tha-”

I stopped her by kissing her hard on the mouth. Everything escalated quickly and we shoved our tongues down each other's throats in a matter of seconds. “I am yours. I am fucking yours despite being married to Austin. I am yours Lauren, I always have been.”

I said as I kissed the living shit out of her and she moaned. She picked me up in her arms and once again I wrapped my legs around her waist before she walked inside the bedroom again. Pushing the two of us on the bed, Lauren got on top of me and removed my robe once again, her lips were never leaving mine for a single second.

“Say that...say that you are mine too.” I pleaded. I wanted to hear her say it.

Lauren simply nodded but that wasn't enough, just when I asked her to give me a verbal confirmation, she quickly pulled away with a slight squeal and held her injured hand tight which would not stop bleeding. My eyes almost popped out of my skull and I quickly got up from the bed and wore my proper clothes. Lauren was still whining about the unbearable pain and this time, I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house to take her to the hospital at four sixteen in the morning.

——

She got six stitches.

Filling the doctor with all the lies that we could tell, we finally made our ways out of the hospital with a very grumpy me and a very cool and calm Lauren who wouldn't stop chuckling and making fun of me.

You know what they say about true love? They say that if the person you love is hurt, you feel their pain in your body. And I felt Lauren's pain. She might not admit it, but that wound really hurt her. That's what happened to Romeo and Juliet in the first place, Romeo got beaten up and Juliet felt the pain and suffering. Throughout the car drive we didn't talk. Other than her singing along the top 10 songs on the radio, I heard nothing. But it was ok, the silence was comfortable. The sun was already rising and Lauren and I finally reached back to her home.

I was tired as hell though, even if I slept for a little while earlier, I was feeling like a zombie whereas Lauren was fully charged and she didn't even sleep, not even for a little bit. My eyes were shutting as soon as we entered her home and she turned the lights on.

“Are you up for a movie?” she asked and I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her. She wasn't real. I was sure of this now.

“Lauren, it's five thirty in the morning. I am dying to have a good sleep right now. We'll watch a movie once we're awake.”

The older girl pouted but soon took my hands in hers and dragged me to the bedroom, her bedroom. For a second I thought that it was over. The whole last day was the best day of my life and I thought it was over the moment we entered the house right now but when Lauren dragged me to her bedroom again, I thought that maybe not. I will still get to sleep next to her. The two of us entered her room and I instantly crashed on the bed, not even caring to change my clothes and soon Lauren joined me too.

“Night, Camz.”

I smiled and snuggled closer to the girl who instantly wrapped her arms around my body.

“Goodnight Lauren.”

It might have been years or decades, but I finally woke up with a buzzing sound. I didn't even have the energy to open my eyes and look from where the voice was coming but I felt Lauren shifting on the bed next to me. She groaned and reached over to grab my cellphone and suddenly she shook my body rather harshly, “Wake up, Camila. Your husband is calling.”

I opened a single eye and looked at Lauren who was fast asleep once again, leaving my cellphone vibrating on my stomach. The vibration stopped in a second and I picked my phone from my stomach to call my husband back. I didn't want to, I knew I sucked because I didn't want to talk to my husband but I had no other choice. I called him back and he picked up instantly.

Austin: Hey. You didn't pick up your call, are you ok?

Camila: Hi. Sorry I was asleep. What time is it?

A: It's almost 3. You slept in today, is everything alright?

My eyes widened in realization and I quickly shook Lauren's body. I had to pick my daughter up from my parent's an hour ago. Fuck.

C: Yes everything is ok, I was just tired and Allison is at my parent's so I decided to spend my time wisely.

I shook Lauren's body once again but she just snuggled up to me and hid her face in my neck, leaving goosebumps everywhere.

A: And by wise you mean staying in the bed until three. Impressive!

He said with a laugh, I began to answer him when suddenly Lauren's tongue came in contact with the skin on my neck. “Knock it off!” I said to her playfully and she grinned. My luck played it's part and Austin thought that I said it to him for his teasing.

A: You know, we really should ask your parents to look after Allison once I am back. It's been a long time since we...you know.

Fuck. How fucking great it was to talk to my husband about sex when there is my lover right next to me, licking my neck and massaging my breast.

“Oh, yes!” I breathed out in pleasure as her hand squeezed my breast and I bit my lip hard.

A: Are you sure? I mean it could be a little too much for you...now specially.

My eyes opened and once again I pushed Lauren away but she only giggled and scooted closer to me and her hand instantly reached the waistband of the jeans which I wore. I stopped her before she could reach any further. But I was helpless with Austin being on the phone with me and she took the benefit of it.

“No please,” once again I said that to Lauren and Austin thought that I said that to him. Fuck my life.

Austin: Alright, how about you tell me what you're wearing now.

Lauren's hand reached my core, despite me fighting her off. The older girl finally reached where I needed her the most where on the other hand my husband attempted to have phone sex with me. Would it be counted as a threesome? Lauren's slender fingers parted my pussy lips and soon she began massaging my clit.

“God...” I moaned out.

Austin: You're already turned on? Beg for me, Camila. Tell me what you want. Touch yourself for me.

I wasn't even listening to him anymore. My mind was solely on the girl who was touching me. The intimacy with her was something I craved for the past ten years. Without even informing me, her two fingers were inside my entrance and I let out a moan in pleasure. “Oh god, please.” I moaned.

A: Go faster, baby, finger yourself faster.

“Oh please, anot-another finger...please oh my-oh god.” I panted heavily as Lauren fucked me hard. Her lips found mine instantly as my moaning increased and I didn't even have the chance to take a breath.

A: I am so fucking hard, you have no idea. Finger yourself baby. Keep moaning for me.

“Hard....more please.” I moaned and groaned once again and Lauren brought her lips over my other ear.

“Desperate for me while being on the phone with your husband?” Lauren whispered in my ear as her finger did magic on me this time. I was so so so close.

“Yes...yes...I am so desperate for you. Oh god, I am-hungry for you. Please, oh god-”

A: Are you close? I am close.

“I am close baby. I'm so close.” I said to Lauren. Being on the call with Austin didn't even matter to me. I was entertaining him with my moans and groans.

“Cum, Camz. Let it all out, baby.” Lauren whispered in my ear and I moaned once again before my climax took over. My whole body vibrated when I reached my high.

“La-” Before I could even say her name, she pressed her lips onto mine and saved me from giving my husband an explanation about why hell I was moaning Lauren's name while coming so hard. Austin on the other hand also reached his high and the two of us stayed on the phone, both of us panted like crazy.

Lauren smirked before licking my juices off her hand and got up from the bed to freshen up. She entered the guest washroom and I took a huge sigh before I heard my husband talking on the phone again, beginning with a small chuckle.

A: That was first. We never had phone sex before.

I didn't know what to say.

C: Yeah, everything has a first, right?

A: Hmm, I enjoyed it. I know you did too.

A lot. Like a lot.

The bathroom's door opened and Lauren came out with a smirk on her face this time and I kept on looking at her perfect everything. I knew it was time to say goodbye to Austin and I was such a bitch for that.

C: Listen, Austin, I have to leave now. I overslept and had to pick Allison up from my parents an hour ago and you know how mom gets when someone is late.

A: Shit, I totally understand. Go and take care. I love you and Allison and please get her to talk to me.

C: Definitely. Bye.

A: B-

I didn't even let him finish before hanging up. I laid on my bed and seductively motioned Lauren with my finger to come closer to me. The brunette shook her head with a smirk and stayed on the exact same place.

“Come.Here!” I ordered slowly and watched the girl move closer to me once again. I instantly pulled her in a kiss and didn't even give her a single chance to do anything before shoving my tongue down her throat once again. God, I loved exploring her mouth.

“You know it's rude to fuck a lady while she is on the phone with her husband.” I said against her lips and she burst into laughter.

“And your sentence...it is the most irrational thing I heard in a while.” She laughed again and I pushed her away before picking my cellphone up once more.

“I am calling my mom, don't do anything stupid this time.” I warned the girl who simply nodded with a smirk and walked towards the painting she made of me last night.

God, so much happened in these two days.

I talked to my mother who told me how Allison didn't even talk about me or Austin for once. Thankfully, the three years old didn't mention her new friend and his aunt to my parents because I honestly had no idea how my family would have taken the news of Lauren and mine's reunion. I told my mother that I would pick up my daughter in a little while and she insisted to keep Allison for another day but I missed my daughter so I decided to pick her up. My mom could keep my daughter another time. Before I hung up, Lauren's phone began to ring and she picked it up with a smile on her face and that's when reality kicked in once again.

I belonged to Austin and Lauren belonged to Reyna.

I quickly hung up on my mother and went to the washroom to freshen up but mostly because I didn't want to hear what the other girl had to say to her girlfriend. If Reyna was Lauren's girlfriend then who was I? Since the both of us cheated on our partners, I was thinking that it makes us the mistresses. And I hated that title. We were mistresses or lovers even if I try too hard to deny. After doing my daily routine, I finally walked outside and saw the green eyed girl still on the phone.

“Yeah it was difficult. I painted it anyway. Camila was very cooperative.”

Wow, so her girlfriend knew that she was painting me? I was really surprised by the type of relationship they had. It was only based on trust and they both trusted each other a lot. Even though, I don't think Reyna would like it very much if Lauren tells her about her ‘night’ with me.

“The picture wouldn't do it any justice, you'll have to see it with your own eyes.”

“Yeah Karla Estrabao.

“Definitely.”

“I love you too, and I'll call you tonight.”

“Okay, bye.”

I was confused about everything. Lauren admitted her love for Reyna and she didn't even say yes for being mine. I didn't know if this all was just a one time thing or if she really wanted something with me because I was so sure to give her everything she wanted. All she had to do was say. But I guess that the feelings were only one sided. She only had lust towards me. I gathered the courage to ask her about everything that would happen now but I didn't know how to begin.

Cleaning my throat, I said, “Lauren, we should talk.”

I asked as soon as she hung up and she nodded her head as soon as she saw me. I walked towards the bed and took a seat at the edge and she sat right next to me. “I know what you wanna talk about and trust me I do too. But I think that it's a conversation for later. Allison is probably waiting for you.”

I knew she was trying to ignore this topic but she wasn't going to get away with this that easily. I would make her talk to me about this no matter what.

“No she is not waiting for me. She is having alot of fun with Sofia and you and I, we are having this conversation right now. Lauren, what now? What is going to happen to us now?” I asked, I was scared to know her answer because her expressions said it all, she was scared too.

“I don't know. I guess we go back to our respective owners.” she said with a little chuckle.

“But you own me. I am yours. I have always been yours, Lauren. And I don't think that everything would be normal between us anymore. I want you so much all the time and I guess that you do too,” I said immediately and her eyes met mine before she said anything.

“Look, it's obvious that I want you too. But....” she trailed off and looked away. I was well aware about what she was going to say next but I needed to hear it from her.

“But what, Lauren?”

Once again, she met my eyes and grabbed my hand in her own. “But I can't give you what you want. I can't be with you, Camila.”

My heart broke into million tiny pieces. I knew what we had was temporary but still I kept my hopes high. I hoped that she loved me just as much as I loved her but it was a clear signal that she had moved on from me now. I didn't even try to hide the disappointment on my face because it didn't even matter. She had ways to look right through me and I just wanted to disappear that moment. I wanted to get away from her. Lauren scooted closer to me and embraced me in a hug, I didn't cry, I didn't say anything I just let her hug me for as long as she wanted.

“Look, I don't regret what happened between us. I actually cherish that all but you have a husband who seriously hates me and my girlfriend who trusts me more than anything in this world and I don't think that we should betray them anymore. You are not mine, Cami–”

“I am yours,” I said as quickly as I could.

“I know. I know you are. But that doesn't change the fact that you are married to another person and have a child with him. No matter what, I'll always share you with him.”

I remembered the same thing Austin said to me the other day. He also told me how he was sharing me with Lauren and he was right. He was sharing me with her because I was married to him. If I was just his girlfriend, I would have belonged to Lauren entirely. I didn't know what to say to her after this. Maybe she wants to be with me but the circumstances wouldn't let her. I had a child, for God's sake. But I know that I wouldn't be happy in my marriage anymore. Not like I used to be.

“Lauren, you don't share me with anyone. You yourself said that you are selfish and don't like people to see what's yours.”

I knew I was entering the dangerous territory but I had no other option. Lauren was confused but not at much as I was. Everything was going crazy now, I never should have brought up this conversation. I felt like I was forcing Lauren into something that she didn't want to do. The older latina didn't say anything. She simply knitted her eyebrows and looked at our intertwined hands on my lap.

“Please...say something,” I pleaded and slowly, she looked up to me.

“Camila, you know you have a special place in my life but that doesn't mean that I am ready to let go of Reyna. That girl means a lot to me. I think that I owe her my life for being there for me and if I am here right now, it's probably because of her. I can't leave her.”

I didn't know what to say.

“Why can't you leave her for me?” I asked, Lauren inhaled a deep breath and looked me in the eye once again. Her green eyes were dark which scared the hell out of me.

“Would you leave Austin for me?”

That question took me off guard. I didn't know what to say. I mean, she could leave her girlfriend, right? I mean they didn't vow to be together for the rest of their lives but Austin and I did. I couldn't leave him but then again Lauren would not leave Reyna for me too and I wouldn't push her into anything because she herself said that I had a special place in her life. It doesn't mean that she is in love with me too.

“I can't,” I replied and she smiled at me.

“So how do you expect me to leave someone when you can't let go of your husband too? I am not asking you to leave him, I told you I wouldn't come in between your marriage but I jus-”

I interrupted her, “You are already between Austin and I. You always have been. You are sharing me with him right now but he had shared me with you for the past six years, Lauren.”

“Camila, you need to go, please. I can't talk about this anymore. I never should have let things escalate the way they did. I just—”

“Lauren...” I began but Lauren cut me off once again.

“Please Camila, just go back to your family. We will be cordial when we'll meet and greet each other properly but I can only be your friend. I can't give you more.”

Lauren said as she quickly got up from the bed to move out of the room. It was my mistake, it was all my mistake. Lauren was okay with everything, even our sex, until I brought up the conversation about our future together. I don't know why Lauren was not going to let go of Reyna. I was married to Austin and had a daughter with him that was why I couldn't leave him. If he was my boyfriend, I would have left him the minute I saw Lauren at that art gallery few days ago.

“Do you love her?”

I asked Lauren just when she was about to walk out of the room. She turned around slowly, her expressions were non-existent and she was so hard to read. I didn't know what was going on in her head but I knew that at that moment she found me completely irrelevant. She wanted me gone.

“Yes,”

And that was it.

Nothing mattered anymore. Whatever Lauren and I did last night was probably because she was deprived of her girlfriend and only then she agreed to have sex with me. Lauren loved Reyna and I loved Austin. I needed to accept the reality now and do whatever the green eyed latina wanted from me. I watched her go out of the room and it was my cue to leave too, Lauren didn't want me here anymore.

I finally got up from the bed and made my way outside. I didn't even stop to greet Taylor and Diego who might be home by now. I instantly got out of the huge house and entered my car which was parked on the porch. As soon as I entered the vehicle, I let my tears fall freely. I didn't hold anything back. I didn't wipe them away, instead, I simply started the ignition and drove towards my parents house.

Maybe it was time to tell them about everything. Maybe they would help me and make me understand what was right and wrong. I just had no idea what to do anymore. I wanted relief and I wanted Lauren. No matter how or when, I wanted Lauren and I'll have her one way or another because I was in love with her and I knew she loved me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
84K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...