Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

Secret Recipe

2.2K 134 23
By Crazzyjxk

NOTE: need more character names please give me some suggestions. Leave your suggestions in a comment thank you...

I still can't believe what happened yesterday...

Jingyu didn't spend the night in our dorm like he said and yet...

I should be happy right?

"Hey Zhouzhou, did you do the assignment?" When I looked up, I saw Feng Song holding a bunch of papers in his hands.

"Yeah wait..." While Wei Zhou was searching through his bag, he saw that it was missing and he couldn't find it anywhere.

"What the...?" Wei Zhou keeps searching and searching. He even emptied his whole bag just to look for it.

If it was just some simple assignment he would just forget about it. But this assignment was for professor EX, his favorite professor. Note the sarcasm that specific professor would easily fail him if he didn't pass just one assignment.

So it was a big deal if he doesn't find it fast. Because once that crazy professor enters the classroom, he is 100% sure the first thing the professor would look for is his missing paper.

Wei Zhou quickly stood up searching high and low for that piece of paper. But nothing. He checked his seat for the 3rd time making sure it wasn't under it.

"Here..." When he looked up he saw Jingyu holding a piece of paper. He slowly stood up checking the paper Jingyu handed.

"Wait this is..." Before he can even complain about how Jingyu had his assignment all along or how he has been looking for it a while ago...

"Ok class, turn your books to page 44." Wei Zhou immediately turned around and shoved the piece of paper to Feng Song.

Feng song didn't complain. He just walked ahead and put the papers on the desk in front of the professor.

Wei Zhou simply sat down brushing off what had happened earlier.

It was just like any other day except for Jingyu acting calm about everything and helping Wei Zhou for some reason. Like now Wei Zhou dropped his eraser on the floor. It will usually goes like this...

Wei Zhou hunched down to retrieve his eraser but Jingyu beat him to it. When their eyes met, it was like a fight will break out any minute.

"Don't you even dare." Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu with a murderous stare.

"But I gladly would." Jingyu spat back with so much venom in his voice. Without a second thought, Jingyu tossed the eraser out the window.
Then all hell broke loose and they punched each other until a teacher pulled them apart.

But now it went something like this...

"Don't you even dare." Wei Zhou began clenching his hand into a fist ready to punch Jingyu if ever he throws it out the window.

"Hhhuuhh?" Jingyu replied curiously while handing Wei Zhou's eraser back to him.

"What....? I...umm." Wei Zhou didn't know how to react because everything Jingyu is doing right now is something he can't react naturally to.

"Well..." Wei Zhou blinks a couple of times because Jingyu was looking at him like he was waiting for something.

"I...ummm...Thanks?" Wei Zhou used all his might just to utter those simple words yet this is what shocked him the most.

"You're welcome." The calm tone of Jingyu's voice made Wei Zhou want to hurl from how it sounded.

Wei Zhou didn't even have the guts to think of a comeback. He just turned around and slept so he can avoid Jingyu.

BBBRRRIINNGG...!

"Ok class that is all....don't forget to pass your papers tomorrow" After the bell rang, everybody began to leave since it was their lunch break.

Wei Zhou woke up from the sound of the bell and he was now stretching his sore muscles. But before he could even stand up from his seat, someone called his name.

"What?" Wei Zhou didn't know what to do but just stare at Jingyu again while blinking a couple of times to ensure this wasn't his imagination.

"I said would you like to go get some lunch," Jingyu said it again already standing up while waiting for Wei Zhou to do the same.

"Ahh....I.....uumm..."

"Come on we need to hurry! We only have 30 minutes before class starts again." Jingyu slowly walked ahead but not too far so he can wait and see if Wei Zhou is also following along.

Wei Zhou didn't give a reply so he slowly stood up following Jingyu. When they were walking, Wei Zhou noticed that they weren't going to the cafeteria but outside.

"Where are you taking me?" Wei Zhou stopped walking and looked at Jingyu with a weird expression.

"I know a place that sells better food. Come on...I promise its good...." Wei Zhou hesitated for a second but eventually, he still followed Jingyu.

After walking for about 10 minutes, they finally arrived at a simple restaurant called BL. They finally sat down at a table next to the door. But before Wei Zhou can ask Jingyu why he invited him here, someone beat him to it.

"Aahh master Jingyu, it's been a while....it's so good to see you." Wei Zhou looked up seeing a woman who looks like she's in her 40's wearing an apron.

"Ooh, and who is this?" Before Wei Zhou could reply Jingyu spoke up.

"This is Xu Wei Zhou..." Jingyu didn't even bother looking up from the menu that he was looking at intensely.

"Well, it's an honor to finally meet you. My name is Yinwha but you can call me Yiwa. I'm originally from Thailand" Wei Zhou smiled politely but only for a second then he immediately looked at Jingyu with a raised eyebrow.

"It's good to finally see master Jingyu eating with someone...this is the first time he ever invited someone here dear."After what Yiwa stated, Wei Zhou became suspicious about what was happening.

Jingyu immediately looked at Yiwa with something that shocked both of them.

"Just get us two Shangyin." Jingyu's face was so calm that you wouldn't even recognize it was him if it weren't for his I.D badge.

Yiwa only gave out a small nod still speechless about Jingyu's calm attitude. She kept looking back at the table checking if it was really Jingyu. Wei Zhou stared at Jingyu waiting for him to explain what the hell they are doing in BL.

"That was Yiwa, my old nanny. She's been taking care of me ever since I was little...oh and I gave this restaurant to her as a gift for everything she's ever done for me." Jingyu simply told Wei Zhou not even noticing that Wei Zhou's expression has softened.

"So what's so great about this place anyway?" Wei Zhou just brushed off the curious voices in his head and just relaxed.

"Ooh, the Shangyin is their specialty. It's very delicious...it's made out of noodles and the secret broth."

"What kind of broth?"

"You know... I always have the same thing for years but up till now I still don't know what the secret of that broth is."

"And why is that?"

"Because Yiwa won't tell." Before Wei Zhou could ask any further Yiwa walked up to them placing two bowls of Shangyin in front of them.

"Because it's a secret and there are only 3 people who know the secret ingredients." after placing the two bowls she put her hands on her hips while explaining the reason for the secret recipe.

"And believe it or not they were the reason why I even started this restaurant."

"It's been like what....8 years but till now you won't tell me what they were?" Jingyu spoke up looking curious and so did Wei Zhou.

"I already told you....all you need to do is remember it... Enjoy! I have more work to do... Oooh and Zhouzhou please come back anytime. Also, try to bring him with you." Yiwa walked away from them before they can both ask more questions.

Yiwa P.O.V

Master Jingyu it's good to see you again...

I see you can't still remember...

It's good to see you finally brought someone with you...

But that boy who is with you is it really him...?

I hope you can remember again...

So you can finally look for the one you have lost...

Xu Wei Zhou... Are you really the boy I fear the most that made Mater Jingyu forget...?

Important

Thank you for being patient with me please vote. I hope you liked this chapter. More mysteries and questions will be in every chapter.

Credits to my reader/editor
LonelyStarlight》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
83K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
5.2K 367 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...
34K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...