Lost Without YUZHOU

Από Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... Περισσότερα

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

So Warm...

2.4K 123 6
Από Crazzyjxk

NOTE! : In every chapter, there is a hidden story behind it. If you missed it you wouldn't understand the whole story.

DRAMA ALERT!!!!

In all his life this day must be the greatest day he has ever had. Jingyu didn't piss him off or provoke him in any way for the past 7 hours. He just slept all day and after that nothing happened. He just gave out a few little snores here and there making sure Wei Zhou knew he was actually asleep or passed out.

At first, he was looking agitated because it never happened before. His mind was going wild thinking that maybe Jingyu was planning something horrible. He never once experiences such an intense situation with Jingyu. Wei Zhou was a bit agitated knowing how Jingyu always strikes with intense power but nothing happened. Only a peaceful day full of learning and Chen Wen randomly passing note towards him asking if he was alright.

It was his last class before he can be dismissed but then he felt really tired and just slept through the whole class. When he woke up he was the only one left inside the classroom. He didn't mind it at all that no one even woke him up. Let's face it he doesn't have a lot of friends except for Chen Wen even though his kind of his follower or just a really weak person in general.

You know that kind of someone who always follows you around for your protection. That would be Chen Wen and he never thought of Chen Wen as his friend. He knows that Chen Wen is just some damsel in distress for him to save. Wei Zhou wasn't always like this but unfortunately, he forgot. Back then he had a lot of friends and he also had a best friend but sadly it didn't last long. He can't remember all of them but he only remembers his haunting memories from his best friend.

While he was walking down the hallway he realized it was really late because he can already see the stars outside of the window. So naturally he heads out planning to walk out still feeling a bit droopy but he pushed his legs to walk ahead knowing it would wake him up. He was almost going to near building exit until he suddenly felt dizzy. He stopped walking and leaned on the wall beside him...

"Hey, Zhouzhou..."

Someone was calling Wei Zhou and this seemed so far away like a soft whisper. There was this faint sound of footsteps coming closer to him. Then this warm hand was placed on his shoulders he felt himself being rocked back and forth. Sharp yet gentle fingers were poking him and it felt rather strange knowing there was no one with him.

After a few minutes, it stopped but he felt things change into this faint feeling of someone patting him on the shoulders. He slowly felt sleepy as if a warm blanket was being wrapped around his body. What he didn't know that this action wasn't supposed to lull him to sleep but to wake him up.

"Zhouzhou...wake...uuuupppp..." Wei Zhou felt someone whining beside me. All he wants to do was go back to sleep but no matter where he turned to avoid this person touch he won't stop bothering him. This person's voice echoed around the room so it made things ten times more annoying.

"If you don't wake up I'm going to go." The person bothering him sounded irritated and tired. This would have been music to his ears but then again he felt sad. He cannot understand why he felt this rush of worry and sadness consuming him.

Wei Zhou wanted to move his limbs and reach out to stop that person from leaving but he couldn't. He felt his whole body chained down to whatever object he was laying on. He then heard the loud shuffling of feet getting ready to walk away from him. Slowly things began to turn into a heart-clenching moment Wei Zhou heard a faint noise of steps and every tap made his heart swell up with sadness.

"No...Wait...Don't go!" Wei Zhou desperately called out to the person having this panic tone laced on his voice. Even though he didn't know who he was talking to he just felt like he needed to stop this person from leaving him. He was desperately calling for someone even though he didn't know who this person looks like or even if he was actually real.

"Don't go..." A rush of loneliness consumed his heart and he felt so lost. He couldn't help but feel the tears come pouring down his face. Suddenly he felt his legs again so he took the risk and tried to stand up. Sadly his knees gave out but luckily someone caught him in time before he could fall over.

"Heeey don't cry ZhouZhou, I'm sorry ok." This arms where wrapped around his body making him feel safe. The person that caught him then held him tighter and this gentle hands slowly rubbed his back making him calm down.

"I'm sorry... you know I will never, ever, ever, never leave you right..." Relief felt like a bucket of water being poured on his heart and yet it didn't help his tears from falling down his face.

"Please stop crying I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Wei Zhou felt safe in the arms of this stranger person and yet he was also scared that this person might leave again.

"Pro...pro...promise me you won't ever...leave me...ok." Wei Zhou didn't know how it started but he was a complete sobbing mess. Every word that's coming out of his mouth was a mouth full of jumbled up words because he can't help stutter having this intense emotion ruining his focus.

The silence felt like an endless hole in Wei Zhou's heart that he can't understand. The person he was taking too still held him close and yet his comforting arms was now a faint feeling on Wei Zhou skin. All he wanted to do was open his eyes so he could question this person about everything on his mind. This stranger who had this familiar touch was still a big mystery to him when his eyelids won't budge.

"Please Promise me..." his heart felt like it was falling into an abyss when he still didn't get a response. Time passed and slowly he felt this person move but the only thing this person did was loosen his grip on Wei Zhou's back.

"Please..." His weak cry was barely a whisper but he felt that no matter what he needed to hear this person voice so badly. Just a short nod would have been enough but his eyes felt like it was stitched shut so he waited desperately for this person's decision.

"I...Won't...I Won't...."

Those short yet sincere words made Wei Zhou feel his real smile creeping back on his lips. The way his lips formed into this smile just made things clear that there was a piece of missing from his life. He didn't know how long this moment would last or why this feeling of happiness was the only thing that felt real in his twisted situation but all he wanted was to live in this moment.

Soft and gentle fingers started to cares Wei Zhou's cheeks and even though he couldn't see who this mysterious person he just knew this person was also smiling at him. His heart was beating and he wanted to laugh even though there was nothing to even laugh about. He just felt an enormous feeling that he should or else this feeling of joy would suddenly disappear and yet he held back.

"Why can't I open my eyes?" he only felt that they were moving and Wei Zhou just lets himself be dragged like a rag doll to what it seemed like his bed. He knew he was heavy so he didn't mind just being dragged around but then he was now in a sitting position.

"You can but you're covering your eyes with your hand." he arches his eyebrows thinking that it was the weirdest excuse he has ever heard, he thought that he was messing with him until he felt his hand where rubbing his eyes. Wei Zhou then blinked a couple times as he opened his eyes still trying to get rid of this burry haze but he saw that someone was beside him.

"But I'm sorry for not keeping my promise ZhouZhou but just give me time I will make it up to you." He didn't understand what this person was talking about but when his vision was cleared up whomever he or she maybe suddenly disappeared from his site.

"No!!...WAIT!!!...Were ARE YOU!!!" Wei Zhou stood up running to nowhere feeling panicked and lost. Everything around him disappeared he just kept running and shouting. The only thing that he could properly see was this dull grey road and he felt like running on this endless road hoping to find this mysterious person again.

"Wait for please come back..."He desperately tried to chase someone that is now long gone. Everything was slowly crumbling down before his eyes. He may not have seen anything before but this time he only felt cold and emptiness consuming him.

"You promised me you won't go..." His feet stopped while his whole body was hurting but the pain in his heart felt like knives stabbing him over and over again. Tears were rushing down his face as he kneeled into nothing but a cracked pavement floor clutching his heart feeling a current of pain.

"I'm really sorry ZhouZhou...I promise when we meet again I will...." A faint voice was all he heard and yet he almost didn't hear it. That voice was so far away but there was no mistaking that voice belonged to the person he was searching for. He was so far away that he couldn't hear his last words and knowing he was about to say something important only made him panic more.

"WAAAIIITTT!! NOOOOOOO!!" Wei Zhou immediately stood up screaming from the top of his lungs. He was gasping for air and he was shaking. He reached out his hand running into this dark path hoping that this person could somehow be waiting for him at the end. Darkness consumed him as very thing became pitch black.

"Where am I?" He was hugging his knees looking around the room. He didn't know how he got there but he was in their dorm room. There was no sign of Jingyu around the small room. He felt relieved and scared at the same time. He was relieved because Jingyu didn't witness that side of him but he felt scared because it happened again.

The problem was he didn't remember anything. All he knows is that when he wakes up he felt so broken and it felt like something was stolen from him or something was missing.

He gave out a frustrated sigh laying back down again. This was the second time he ever experienced this kind of pain. The first time this happened to him was when he was just a kid. He felt like something died inside him. On that day no one was home because they were out for work and his grandparents went out for a stroll.

He didn't remember anything from the dream. This almost made him lose his mind after trying to force himself to remember. He felt so lost and so alone on that day that all he did was cry until his eyes were red. The pain in his heart wouldn't go away no matter what he did. After crying for hours he fell asleep.When he woke up he again didn't talk to anyone for weeks.

He was so shaken up by what happened to him that he feared the day it will come back. He never told anyone what happened because they might tell him he was crazy. Wei Zhou's father doesn't even know what happened to him.

He gave out another sigh looking at the ceiling. He was still shaking and small droplets of sweat came down his face. He pulled his hair from frustration because it came back but it was different.

"Why now...?" He never knew the answer but he would give anything to find out. This time he wiped his forehead and he rubbed his face a few times. He stopped shaking he just doesn't want to move from his spot.

The feeling he felt was a mixture of joy and longing but he couldn't comprehend it. He just felt tired of everything and the worst is he doesn't feel like talking anytime soon.

Then from out of nowhere, he heard the door slam shut. He didn't put much effort but he sat up looking at the person in front of him. He thought he wouldn't even show any sign of emotions for weeks but this was something else. He looked at Jingyu with a raised eyebrow and curious look with a hint of amusement in it.

"ZhouZhou."

"Look I'm a Whale...!"

Important

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote. This is a little bit emotional the next one will cheer you up. Mysterious twists as promised and expect a more dramatic scenes in the future.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.6K 370 62
This fanfic is from Jin Ling's point of view. Request you to please read the novel and watch drama as it contains lot of spoilers. The order of occu...
189K 10.9K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
37.7K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...
121K 6K 21
"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello. I'm.... 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸, 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸. " 'It's 𝓱𝓲𝓶... ' ...