To See You Again: A Raura Fan...

By maiaaa_____

"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep... More

To See You Again: A Raura Fanfic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Not a Chapter...
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
NEW STORY

Thirteen

16.6K 309 204
By maiaaa_____

Thirteen

Ross's lips were so close to Laura's.

Everything inside him wanted to do this.

Yet, he pulls away. It was wrong. Laura would hate him forever if he did this to her while she was sleeping.

Or even if he did it, anyway.

He stares at her for a while. Maybe he should... Just once.

Before he can change his mind again, he leans back over her and presses his lips against hers, softly.

The feeling made him melt and super pleasured to just feel her lips on his.

He pulls back and then goes back in for another kiss.

When Laura shifts herself a little bit, Ross staggers back on the ground, realizing what he just did.

Her eyes flutter open.

"Laura, you slept through your alarm." Ross says, casually, like he didn't just secretly kiss her twice.

She looks to him and jolts up. "Ross! Why are you in my room!?"

Before he could answer, she seems like she's noticed something. She looks down and feels her lip.

Shit. Ross thinks, knowing she's going to find out.

Her eyes flash angrily at him as she goes over to him. "Ross..."

Ross gets up. "Laura, i swear, i didn't kiss you." He says, basically giving himself away. He backs away from her as she gets closer to him.

"How do you know that's why I'm mad!?" Laura shouts as she pushes him into the wall and he hits his back against it hard. "I didn't say anything about kissing me!" She says, grabbing the collar of his shirt and going close to his face.

Ross's hands were on the wall and Laura was practically pressed up against him. He looks to her lips, not knowing what to say. "I-."

Laura uses one of her hands to grab his jaw, forcing him to look at her eyes. then, she goes back to grabbing his collar. He noticed that she still had the eyeliner and mascara on from yesterday. "Laura, i really didn't."

Laura gets super close to his face and seems to smell his lips. She then gets on her tip-toes even more closer to him.

She looks into his eyes as he looks into her angry eyes. "Why did you kiss me?" She asks him, angrily.

"I-I didn't." Ross lies.

Laura angrily takes one of her hands from his shirt and smacks him in his face. His head turns to the side from the impact. He immediately reaches to touch his cheek. "Ow!" He says, turning back to her.

"You deserve it." She tells him, getting closer. "What makes you think you could come up in my room and kiss me!?"

He shifts uncomfortably, considering Laura was so close to him. "You came in my room, looked at my phone, and poured cold water on me!" Ross exclaims to her.

"So, what!?" She yells. "You think that's worse than kissing me!?"

Ross didn't know what to say.

"Why?" She asks, sharply.

Ross didn't think it was possible for her to get any closer. He really thought wrong. "I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm just a guy."

"So, are you saying that if any guy was here in my room while I was sleeping, he'll just kiss me?"

"Yes! They wouldn't be able to help themselves because you are freaking beautiful! They wouldn't be able to contain themselves to actually tell you that so, they'll watch you sleep! They wouldn't be able to wake you up since your alarm didn't and just take the only chance they'll get to experience one or two kisses!" Ross exclaims, suddenly, not meaning too.

Laura doesn't smile but red rushes to her cheeks. She didn't want to blush, but what Ross just said was really sweet... Or maybe creepy weird...

She moves a tiny bit away from him, giving each other a bit of space. "You really think that i'm beautiful?" She asks him, softly.

"Of course. Why else do you think i stare at you all the time?" Ross blurts.

Laura blushes again but she goes back to being angry. "Wait, did you say one or two kisses?"

"I... I may have..." Ross says.

"What the heck!?" She yells and then puts her hand up to slap him again but then balls her hands into fist at her sides.

She moves away from Ross, relieving his crotch. He grabs her wrist, pulling her back to him. "Wait! Hit me again. I deserve it. Just do it because I'm such an idiot."

Laura takes her hand from his grip. "No."

"Do it. I kissed you twice and you hit me once." Ross urges her. "Come on, you need to."

"Ross, stop." Laura tells him.

Ross brings her back to him by grabbing her hips. "Then, i'll just kiss you again."

"What!?" Laura exclaims. "Ross, are you insane!?"

Ross answers her question by moving in to kiss her.

Laura has no choice but to just hit him again. She punches him in the stomach.

He lets go of her and lets out a small groan of pain. "That works too." He says and then grabs his stomach, sinking down to the floor.

"Ross, I feel like you are seriously the stupidest person!" Laura tells him. "What is wrong with your brain, right now?"

Ross looks up at her. "I didn't get any sleep last night."

"I can tell!" Laura exclaims. "You can't even think straight!"

Ross knew that already. He rubs his eyes, tiredly. "Yeah, sorry."

Laura rubs her face with her hand, stressed out. Then, she looks to Ross. "How about you get some sleep while I'm in the shower?"

"On your bed?" He asks.

"Yeah." She tells him. "Go ahead." She says as she holds her hands out to him. He takes her hands and she helps him up.

He walks over to her bed and collapses on it, closing his eyes. "Be quick because we're late."

Laura listens to the first thing that made sense from him all morning. Though, she didn't want to be too quick because he really needed sleep.

It was scary how crazy he was acting.

. . . . . .

When Laura got dressed in a dressy white blouse and black leggings, redid her makeup, and put her hair up, she goes out of the bathroom.

"Ross." She says, going toward him.

He was fast asleep on her bed. He sure looked exhausted.

Laura sits on the bed, next to him. "Ross." She repeats, a little louder this time. She shakes him a bit. "Come on, wake up."

He doesn't wake up.

Laura waits a couple of seconds to see if he'll move. But, he doesn't. He was breathing and all that, but he was so deep in his sleep.

Laura sighs, watching him. Her eyes look over his face and go to his lips. Those lips just kissed her.

I guess, it wouldn't be too, too bad if his lips touched hers. He is pretty cute.

Laura brings her hand to his face and gently strokes his cheek. She finds herself smiling at the smoothness of his skin. She caresses his lips, too.

Just because.

She takes her hand from his mouth and just watches him. His lips were smooth and moist.

But, she knew that already. She still mildly felt a soft pressure on her mouth.

And even before that, when they kissed on Austin & Ally. It was all show, it wasn't like this.

Laura didn't really feel uncomfortable about him kissing her but she was pretty angry that he did.

It was more of the fact than the feeling that was making her mad.

Of course, her shower made her lose some of her anger. She couldn't stay mad at him forever.

Laura shakes him again. "Ross."

He only moves a bit. She starts to get a little worried. Laura decides to pat his cheeks. "Ross, wake up."

He tiredly opens his eyes. "Shit." He says. "We're late." He gets up, slowly.

"You weren't waking up." Laura tells him as she gets up, too. "I was getting worried."

"I told you, i didn't sleep at all last night." Ross says, moving sluggishly to the door.

Laura grabs her stuff and opens the door. "We're going to have to skip breakfast, today." She tells him.

Ross fixes his hair under his beanie. "Sure," he says, walking out.

When he gets out of the room, he jumps, seeing Julie standing there smiling. She had a basket of weird looking candy. "Hi, Ross!"

Ross catches his breath after being scared so bad. "Hello, Julie."

"Want some candy?" Julie asks as Laura comes out.

Ross didn't want to be rude and he needed some energy. "Uhh, sure." He says and takes it.

Julie watches him and waits for him to eat it.

He slowly does and it had a weird type of flavor. "What is this?"

Julie smiles sweetly. "Do you like it? I made it myself." She says, not answering his question. Then, she looks to Laura and glares. "Ross, why were you in a room with her?" She asks.

Laura narrows her eyes at her and looks to Ross, questioningly.

Ross looks back to Laura, tiredly. Raia shipper. He mouths to her. Then, he looks back at Julie. "It's been nice talking to you, but we need to go."

"Why with her? What's so great about her? Maia is much more pretty." She says. "She's not even cool."

Laura actually felt a little hurt. It was the first time she'd be insulted by a fan of Ross.

Ross looks to Laura, noticing her facial expressions. He takes her hand. "I don't think so. Maia is okay. But, Laura is perfect."

Laura blushes. Holy crap, this guy is too sweet. She squeezes his hand a little bit.

"You like her!?" Julie exclaims.

Ross takes Laura past Julie. "Bye, Julie."

They step into the elevator. Laura just smiles at him.

He looks to her and their eyes meet. Ross and Laura smile at each other and then look away from each other, down at the ground.

Laura tucks a clump of hair behind her ear. "Ross, you are literally the sweetest person i know."

"I'm not that sweet." He says.

"Shut up, you are." Laura tells him. "You called me beautiful and perfect. And you always defend me."

"You are beautiful and perfect."

"Ross, stoppp!" Laura says.

Ross rubs his eyes. "I'm way too tired to argue with you."

"So, don't." Laura says. "I'm not."

"Laura, you are!" Ross says.

"I'm not!"

The elevator stops on another floor, picking up a teen girl. She walks in, smiling politely at them.

"You are." Ross tells Laura.

Laura hits his arm. "I'm not perfect and beautiful!"

The girl looks to them. "Why don't you like being called perfect and beautiful?" She asks Laura. "I'd like if i had a boyfriend and he'd called perfect and beautiful."

Laura looks to the girl. "Only problem is that we aren't dating."

"Then, why are you holding hands with him?"

Laura and Ross look down at their interlocked hands and let go, blushing. "Umm, long story..." Laura says.

"You guys would be pretty cute together, though." The girl says.

Ross and Laura look to each other. "Maybe." Laura admits.

. . . . . .

There was only a photo shoot today. So, afterwards, Ross and Laura would have a bunch of time to hang out and stuff.

Laura was getting her hair and makeup redone by Mandi. She was blabbing again.

"I know we kinda got in a little argument yesterday and i wanna make it up to you." Mandi tells her. "I brought you a bagel and orange juice for your breakfast... I heard that you missed breakfast this morning."

How did she hear that?

Laura smiles nicely at her. "Wow, thanks, Mandi. That's really nice."

Mandi smiles and half nods at her. Then, she walks away from her, finishing her makeup.

Laura picks up the orange juice and is just about to drink it when Ross comes from behind her and takes the glass from out of her hand. "Ross!" Laura laughs.

He sits across from her on a chair. "Can i drink this? I'm so thirsty and so tired."

"Might as well. You already took it out of my hands." Laura tells him, grabbing the bagel.

"Thanks, Laurie." He says to her and drinks it.

"Don't call me Laurie."

"Why not?" Ross asks her.

"It's weird." Laura tells him.

Ross looks at the orange juice. "Did you spit in this?"

"What? No... Why?" Laura asks him, hesitantly. What a stupid question.

"I don't know. It tastes kinda different." He says.

"Ross, maybe it's a different brand than what you normally drink. I don't think I would spit in anyone's drink." Laura tells him.

Ross shrugs.

Laura splits the bagel in half. "Do you want half?"

"I'm not taking anymore stuff from you. I already stole your juice. Now you want me to have your bagel?

"Just take it. You need it more than i do." She tells him.

Ross just takes it. "I love you, Laur." He says in a joking-sounding way.

Laura pauses. She remembered in her dream, he said almost the same thing and Laura said that she loved him too.

Holy crap, why was Ross in her dreams?

Laura snaps back into reality and plays off the situation, rolling her eyes.

. . . . . .

There was a delay at the photo shoot. The photographer hadn't shown up yet, so, Ross and Laura were chilling on a couch on the side.

Laura was texting her mom about stuff going on and Ross had fell asleep next to her.

Soon, he rests his head on her shoulder, without meaning to.

Then, slowly, his head falls in her lap.

Laura rolls her eyes and smiles at him. She pats and rubs his arm. Then, she rests her hand on his shoulder as she texts her mom.

Ellen: We are heading to the airport now! i can't wait to see you!

Laura: Yay! Me too.

Ellen: i hope you and Ross are doing fine over there. Stormie told me you were keeping Ross company.

Laura: hehe. I am.

Ellen: that's good that you guys are sticking together.

Laura: we ARE friends. Haha

Ellen: Stormie wants a picture of you two together. Can you send me one?

Laura laughs: i'll do the best i can with my flip phone. lol

Laura holds her phone up to get the right angle. She wanted to fit Ross on her lap in the picture. She poses for her picture and takes it. Laura smiles as she sends it to her mom.

Ellen texts back Laura in an instant: LOL! Omg! Why is Ross on your lap?

Laura: he's sleeping. lol. He didn't mean to. He was just so exhausted because he apparently didn't get any sleep last night.

Ellen: wow! Everyone is screaming over here.

Laura: haha why?

Ellen: i showed them. Haha R5 is yelling 'Raura'!

Laura: WHAT!? MOM!! Why did you show them!?

Ellen: the picture was so cute.

Laura: oh my god...

Ellen: you two are so cute! ... But, your dad didn't like the picture so much.

Laura: Mom... Dad, is not going to make me stop hanging with Ross, right?

Ellen: i don't think so... i have to go. Your father wants to talk.

Laura: Okay. Bye and don't let Dad tell me to stop hanging with Ross.

Ellen: you really like him, don't you?

Laura: mom, we are friends. Goodbye.

Ellen: ooh feisty! bye

Laura rolls her eyes and puts her phone away. She looks at Ross and caresses his cheek with her hand. His cheek was so soft.

Just then, a voice startled her. "I thought you said you didn't like him like that."

It was Mandi's voice. She appeared in front of her.

Laura stops caressing Ross's face and looks to her. "I don't. We are only friends."

"Friends don't caress each other." Mandi tells her.

"Mandi, i don't know why you are judging me for everything i do with Ross."

"You know i like him."

"So, what?" Laura asks. "How does that influence how i act around him?"

Mandi shakes her head. "Nevermind... The photographer is here and they want you at the photo shoot room." She says and walks away.

Laura rolls her eyes at Mandi's behavior. She pats Ross, causing him to wake up.

He opens his eyes, looking up at her. She smiles down at him. "You fell down on my lap."

"Oh, did I?" He asks, sounding like he didn't exactly care. Laura nods. "Okay." He says and gets more comfortable on her, closing his eyes.

"The photographer is here and they need us now." Laura tells him.

"That's nice." Ross says, not budging.

"Ross!" She laughs. "Get up!"

He still doesn't make an effort to move. "Maybe later."

Laura pushes him, causing him to almost fall off the sofa.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get up!" Ross says.

Laura laughs. "You almost fell on the floor!" She was cracking up hysterically.

Ross gets embarrassed by her and goes over to her picking her up off the couch. She just laughs as he spins her around.

They both laugh as Ross puts her down. Laura's hands were on his shoulders as his were around her waist.

Their faces were close and they smile at each other. "Don't push me, Laur."

Laura knows that this wasn't a demand. He wasn't completely serious. She pushes him again. "You mean like that?"

Ross only steps back a few steps. He goes back to Laura and pushes her hard. She stumbles back and falls, almost hitting the ground when Ross catches her.

He brings her back to her feet. And once again, they were close. Laura hits his chest. "Oh my god! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!"

Ross hugs her briefly. "Don't worry, Laurie. I got you."

Laura laughs. "Don't call me Laurie."

"Why not, Laurie?" Ross teases.

Suddenly, a crew member of some sort comes around the corner. "I'm sorry to interrupt your boyfriend-girlfriend moment, but the photographer is getting a little frustrated."

Ross and Laura separate from each other awkwardly. "We aren't dating..." Laura mutters.

They walk over to to the photographer. He turns to them. "Finally," he says.

Ross leans over to Laura. "Finally? He's the one who was late." Laura laughs at him.

"I want you to take some really friendly pictures."

"What do you mean by 'friendly pictures'?" Laura asks.

"Just pose together like you're proving to me that you're close friends. Like you're comfortable around each other."

"Easy enough." Ross says and then he takes Laura's wrist, bringing her in front of the camera.

"So what are we doing?" Laura asks him.

----------------------------------------------------
No cliffhanger this time. But, OMG!! Ross kissed Laura!

Next chapter is gonna be great, though. I can't wait to start typing!

Voting is cool, you know...

Anyways, who else loved the season premiere of Austin & Ally!? It was AMAZING!!!

And lastly, Happy Halloween! What were you guys dressed as!? Me and two of my friends were soccer players... even though, we are soccer players everyday... (not my idea btw)

I bet you guys are tired of me talking about soccer...

I guess you want me to stop... now...

... I don't think I'm going to stop...

Okayy... Let me just write the first chapter.

More Raura!

Fútbol.

Yes, i can speak some spanish.

Just kidding. I lie.

Okay, I'm wasting your time.

I'm just going to go to sleep. Bye. I had a lot of candy than i normally do.

- allaboutraura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
120K 3.7K 28
it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years since ross got over laura. or so he thou...
30.7K 1.3K 42
*COMPLETED* *SEQUEL IS RECONNECTION* It's been two years since Austin & Ally ended and none of the cast has seen each other during that period. Ross...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...