An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Twenty-One

12.8K 442 100
By natemaloski

-Tori POV-

*week later*

"Come on guys!" I groaned as Sammy and Derek dragged me through the mall for the second time together.

"No complaining!" Derek shook my shoulder lightly.

I rolled my eyes. "I could call for security you know that?"

"But you won't." Sammy smiled sweetly and slung his heavy arm around my shoulder.

I raised a brow. "What is this about? If you guys are kidnapping me, I'm not sure the mall is the way to do it."

Derek and Sammy chuckled.

"We just wanna hang out with our favorite person in the world and get some lunch." Derek spoke as the three of us walked towards the escalator.

I snorted. "Is this about girls?"

Derek gasped dramatically. "Is it so hard to believe we're actually sweet guys?"

I nodded. "Pretty accurate, yeah!"

"Come on." Sammu spoke cheerfully. "It is your birthday after all."

I groaned at his statement. Okay I wasn't some person who hated my birthday and the idea of it all. I just never really went all out - even when I was in London, all I did was have dinner with friends.

Because I'm so fun.

Anyways, it wasn't as if this day was going great anyways. For starters, Nate hadn't seemed excited for me. I know that's silly but when we woke up, he obviously wished me and sung a little song.

But that was it.

No birthday breakfast and sadly, no birthday action. If you know where I'm going with that.

But at the same time, I was content with just that. The fact that he remembered was enough.

"Oh come on." Derek said. "We even asked Nate if we could take you out, he was happy too since you guys don't have plans."

Ouch.

But I figured, the guy was busy with his music so I understood. Its not like I wanted much, waking up to him was in actual fact the best gift in the world.

"Okay!" I shrugged. "I guess I could hang out with you two today, we could have fun."

"There's the excitement we were looking for!" Sammy grinned and stopped in front of one of my all time favorite stores - Sephora.

I glanced at the two grinning at me with anticipation. What were they waiting for now?

"As our gift to you." Derek motioned between him and Sammy. "You can buy whatever you want - god knows what you girls like."

My eyes widened as I glanced from Sammy and Derek to the store. It seemed to glow now.

"Don't hold back Tori." Sammy pointed a stern finger at me. "Anything you want, we're paying for, even if its like a million bucks."

I chuckled. "You can't be serious! I can't let you guys do that."

"Well! We aren't leaving until you get some stuff." Derek said steering me inside.

"Now, run along." Sammy winked. "We'll be here at the cash register."

I turned around and faced the store, I couldn't believe Sammy and Derek would even suggest this. It was kind of exciting but I felt so bad for this.

I couldn't even let a guy buy me a water bottle without feeling guilty.

"Don't feel bad!" Sammy yelled loudly across from where they stood. The cashier shot him an angry glance but eyed him out at the same time.

I squealed in excitement as I picked a few of my favorite items - not going too overboard. But after a while, Sammy and Derek came over and chucked anything I even looked at in the shopping basket.

I'm not complaining.

-

"Thank you so much guys." I hugged them both tightly as we exited the mall after a huge lunch.

It was already 6:30 p.m. I hadn't realized we visited so many shops and got a bunch of things.

"Hey! No need." Derek carried half of my bags as Sammy hauled the other half.

Sammy nodded and unlocked his car quickly. "Anything for you, even though my arm could possible fall off from all the heavy bags."

I snickered as we loaded all the bags into the car and jumped in ourselves.

"But you guys did all this for me! Its really sweet." I gushed, feeling emotion so I hugged each of them again.

Derek chuckled. "Just don't cry! Nate would probably kill us if we got you in tears."

Right now, as they drove out of the mall I felt myself longing for one thing - or one person right now. Nate. I wanted nothing more than to go home and curl up in bed and watch a movie.

That was enough for me.

"Hey Sammy." I looked back out the window. "You kinda missed the turn back there."

Sure I was new to California but I knew the way to Nate's house.

"I know." Sammy shrugged. "Taking the other way."

But the drive was taking way too long and there was hardly traffic out today. I caught Sammy and Derek giving each other a few glances in the rearview mirror.

"Wait." I said seriously. "You guys took me out, bought me things just so you could kidnap me anyways!"

All three of us looked at each other for a minute then burst out laughing.

"Come on T." Derek laughed. "There's one place we wanna stop before taking you to your fiance."

I smiled. "This better be good."

-

"The old fare?" I shot them a look as we jumped out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the closed down fare and all its rides.

"Look closely." Derek pointed up to the big lights overhead the entrance gate that slowly lit up.

My eyes widened.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI

The lights read in big bright lights that I hadn't noticed before. It was kind of beautiful. I gazed up at it in wonder. I felt Sammy steer me inside and as we stepped into the area - the entire place lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Surprise!" A bunch of voices yelled as the lights made them visible.

My heart jumped. "Oh my god!" I gasped as I looked at all the carnival rides behind them, especially the huge ferris wheel.

That's when I looked ahead of me. Nate strolled towards me and pulled me into a heart clenching hug.

"Happy birthday babygirl." Nate spun me around and whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I couldn't stop smiling. This was more than perfect - better than any birthday gift I've ever gotten. I held Nate tightly and felt tears glisten in my eyes.

"You're amazing." I said, but my voice broke at the end. "You did this just for me?"

Nate pulled away and cupped my cheeks in his hand. "Hey hey, no crying tonight babe. This is your night and we're gonna kick back with everyone."

He gestured behind him. I almost fainted on the spot when I recognized my brother, my mom - who had already been down, my family members and best of all, all my friends from back home.

"Guys!" I pouted and hugged each one of them until my arms were aching. "I'm so glad you guys could make it!"

"The wedding is in a week." Ben said ruffling my hair. "Figured we'd come earlier to be with you."

"Thank you Ben." I hugged him more, unable to shake that he somehow smelt like London air.

The party commenced as normal, they all sang for me, I blew out candles and cut the cake, opened some presents. It wasn't anything I've ever done before and I was so thankful for Nate.

We all finally tried out the carnival. I was about to call Nate over who was talking to my brother when cool fingers gripped my hand.

It was Jade.

"Forgive me?" She looked at me with sad eyes.

I didn't even hesitate. I pulled her into a massive hug - not even saying anything but just hugging. It felt so much better, knowing she had come. We hadn't spoken since I left her place.

"Of course I do." I said as I pulled away slowly. "I know you're only looking out for me, and I appreciate that."

Jade nodded. "I've missed you!"

"Me too." I giggled. "Besides I need you back, there is a bunch of bridesmaid stuff you gotta do for me."

Jade laughed. "You can count on me."

_________________
I'm really happy with this chapter! What do y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 9.4K 135
Preferences and Imagines for -Sam Wilkinson -Nate Maloley (Skate) -Jack Johnson -Jack Gilinsky **Requests are Closed until further Notice**
360K 3.8K 63
"that's my babygirl over there, i'm gonna marry her one day"
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...