Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

A Wrinkle In Time

3.9K 71 23
By B_S_Robinson

-Filler chapter but a great one to me. Be ready for a while lot of flashbacks and straight sex scenes. No Liza or Ash scenes just a few mentions but please do read and comment on these characters personal stories! Enjoy my loves and ask questions because I love a good challenge! -

Vera's pov

My sister Eliza had been missing. I wasn't fulfilling my promise to her; And Joss was nowhere to be seen though she was hanging around here somewhere like the monkey she was made out to be-- Just hanging and wise. Mother was angry as always now, she was making Gumbo soup.

I sat silently at the table with my palms glued to it. The sound of the clock ticking and my antsy legs jumping. I gathered a nervous sweat on my temple.

"Bebe," Mother sighed as she swung her hips around finishing the Gumbo. I gulped in fear of Mother. "I thought I told you to bring back my child." Mother hissed at me in anger. I wanted to be her favorite... But no; Eliza was. Always will be.

I failed when I went to New York and talked to her. "Mama what's wrong with Josselyn and I?" All we ever wanted was her love. Mother fallen sick when Eliza left New Orleans because she knew what all her husbands did to Eliza while mama wasn't home and working to death. She'd become so obsessed making money she just forgot about us.

"No!" Mother screeched. "I gotta make it up to my Bebe, I need her home. New O'lins is where she belongs!" Mother said. The thick Creole ran through her. Last authentic French Quarter women roaming. She used to fix me Gumbo and talk stories about spirits and all about New Orleans.

Mother mistreated us all now. "I tried! " I shouted at mother. She looked back at me with wide eyes and came to the table leaning across it until our faces were a few inches apart.

"Get the Sjambok." She said. Oh no... I made her mad. The Sjambok was an African Rhino hide whip that had a deadly mark it left. The whip teared you open as much as a Cat-O-Nine whip from Biblical days. It was a present one of her many ex husbands gave her.

I'm too big to be punished now. "Mama I'm sorry. I'll work harder!"

She slapped me hard across the face and it was the only thing I heard until Joss came in, "looks like I missed out on a treat." Joss snickers. She's sucking blood off her index finger. I look at her; Her white night dress is covered in splatters of blood. An assassin for a sister is what I get....

Mother rolled her eyes, "what are you doing here you abomination? " mother's nose scrunched in disgust. Joss was Eliza's twin and hated that Joss reminded her of Eliza. The worst part of a identical twin I guess.

Joss rolled her eyes and kissed mother's cheek. "Morning mama!" She sniffed the pot. "I'm famished mommy!" She rubbed her tummy.

My sister was a child. "Put clean clothes on you blood whore," I spat. I eyed her short, holey and tattered blood stained night dress. She kisses my cheek.

"Morning Sissy." She skipped to her room with a knifed is her hand. We all needed Eliza to keep us sane. She was the glue to us all. I had to find her and quick. I hadn't bothered to call Ashley because she didn't know me on the best of terms but maybe Joss could talk to her and get some Information.

I walked to Josselyn's room without knocking and barge in on her buzzing off with a vibrator. She covered up "I got a mission for you." I was straight with Joss.

"What?"

"I need you to go to New York and talk to Ashley Black. She's the last to know Eliza's whereabouts probably and I need you to take over Eliza's job because I can't do it-- I'm a no body..." I confessed. It was true, I let my little sisters get molested , starved and I didn't look out like the older sister I shoulder have been. Eliza was, broken and scarred and Joss seemed to be okay.... Well okay for a nut.

Josselyn sprung from her bed to hug me. "You are somebody Vera, you just need a push to see that."

I scoffed. "If I was I would have been married; I'm 33 years old and not anywhere and I would have stopped selling my body." I was just an interior designer who still lived with her mother and weird sister.

Joss kissed my cheek once more. "I'll never be loved so you aren't alone Sissy." That's only cause she choose that lifestyle. I took comfort in her words however. "You have two mistresses Vera, you just choose not to love them, you will go to them and tell them after this and forget about mama's cruelty. "

I did. I belonged to two German girls who loved me. Heidi and Irina. My sister's two loyal guards, I loved them both and a world without them in unimaginable. I had been without them for awhile since before Eliza disappeared. "Looks like we're both going to New York."

We packed quickly while I set a private plane trip. "Try not to kill anyone on this trip m'kay?"

Joss shrugged her shoulders "I'll try my darnedest!" That was good enough. We finished packing. "Mama we're going to New York, don't lose your marbles while we're gone!"

All she said was "bring me back my bebe. " mama had already lost it. My sister was late to say that. We had to bring Eliza home still before mother was too sick.

"Do you think it's worth it?" Josselyn started. "Bringing her home? Because I'd rather have her set free then trapped with people she hates-- I mean she doesn't hate me because we were so close and suffered the same fate."

I shook my head. "I just need her for a while so mama don't go crazy, funny how she used to be like a Steel Magnolia."

We packed in my car. "Mama's always been nuts gyal." She said while almost done packing. "We're getting our sister then returning her back to the busy habitat she belongs."

I raised and eyebrow, "why are you talking about her like she's a bird?"

And it was plain as day. "Eliza Robinson will fly like a Phoenix from thee ashes."

And that's why Josselyn is brightest out of us all. Even mama.
She was so deep and smart. If she was that smart she could have got away with murder if she wasn't already an assassin and never caught when she killed for fun.

I closed my trunk and got in my seat putting the key in the ignition and letting my car prepare before driving."If you weren't a nut you'd be my favorite sister."

She chuckled wickedly. "If you hadn't slept with my boyfriend I'd actually be sane and you'd be my favorite sister too." She growled. "You slept with anyone all because your pvssy got wet at the first man possible -- Not to mention when you fucked mama's last ex husband, cousin Jerry, cousin Nick or uncle Rosteu. Your boss, his wife, your teachers!"

I boiled at the seams ready to choke Joss. "Okay I get it!" I snapped. "I'm a whore!" I had forgotten all about sleeping with the love of her life. The first boy she ever dated and kissed. Until one night I couldn't keep my hands to myself and I actually molested him, he didn't want it... At first. I took his virginity from him before my innocent sister could. The story was tragic. Shall I go back down memory lane?

Young Vera's pov

I sat in my room touching myself like a bitch in heat. I was surprised I had the room all to myself. Eliza and Joss and I shared a room, Eliza ran away again after one of mama's husband's raped her again. I could care less and Joss was out probably taking care of farm animals and speaking to Bayou snakes.

I was about to cum and that's what mattered. I was so in myself that I didn't hear anyone come in from my bedroom window until someone dropped in.

It was Phillip, Josselyn's boyfriend. I always thought he was kind of cute. He stood up "oh I'm so sorry I thought Joss would be here ready to go."

I continued to pleasure myself. "Well she's at her job still, she won't be off until two more hours and I'm all alone..."

"C-Can you just tell her I'll be at the garden?" The boy was so shy. He must have been really faithful or a virgin. Just the way I like them!

"Now why do that when you can be here with me?" I took him by his wrist yanking him to my bed. "Young, young Phillip ... Full of life and so naive."

I leaned in to kiss his neck as I rubbed his left thigh. He was whimpering and closing his eyes; Chanting, "don't feel, just heal." That wouldn't save him. His pants got tight and he cried to himself.

"you're going to feel a lot Phillip," I dragged his name. "Tell me boy, are you a virgin?"

He nodded but said "no." He gave himself away anyhow.

I reached in his pants past his boxers and gripped his length taking it out. The young boy was huge and didn't know what he was capable of. I knew I just had to have him. "Phillip tonight is the night you become a man."

He shook his head. "I am only a man for Josselyn."

"Tsk tsk... Wrong answer young man." I jerked his c0ck up and down. He fell back. He never ever touched himself. He was a good Catholic boy.

When he was fully aroused and dazed I placed my wet entrance on top of him. He gasped "No! What are you doing?!"

"Shhhh young man. You need to be ready for my sister and I'm here to teach." He felt so good inside of me. I rode him with quick pace enjoying myself. "Oh baby!"

He stopped struggling and laid back making faces for his first time, maybe he was gonna bust quick? I placed his hands on my behind. "Oh sh-crap." Definitely a Catholic two shoes. "Father forgive me!" I only rode him faster. He groaned under me as my moans became louder.

"Yes daddy!" I started to cream on him. He thrusted upward into me. "Good just like that! Don't cum just yet!"

He listened to me and tried to hold on. "Vera." He moaned louder. He made me feel so wet and so good. My essence couldn't be contained, it ran down his length gushing.

"I'm cumming Vera! " he couldn't hold himself anymore.

"Cum baby, right inside me!" I screamed. I rode him faster trying to get him to release. He came. I felt the warmth deep within and filling me. I watch him overflow inside.

"Why?" Said a familiar voice. It was a broken one. Hurt and betrayed. Phillip and I turned to the door. Joss stood at the door with tear down her face in muddy farm boots and a tattered Jean overall.

"Josselyn!" Phillip yelled. He threw me off of him and pulled his pants up running after her. I put my dress back on and look outside the window.

Josselyn's pov

I watched them fvck for the past 15 seconds and seen him release. That was supposed to be us. We were supposed to be running away tonight and get hitched.

He went after me. "Josselyn!" I ran to the garden to get a piece of mind. "It was a mistake!" I ran until he lost track of me then I tripped.

"Oh!" My knee was cut open by a stone shard. My cry gave away my location and he found me. I tried to crawl away from him. "G'No!" I slurred. He was on top of me holding my wrist to the ground.

"Look at me Josselyn!" He starred. "I love you and only you, Vera didn't mean anything she just seduced me and I planned on marrying you."

I wasn't phased by Phillip's words. I hadn't said anything but struggled more. I turned us over to get my chokehold on him. "You did it with my sister. You were supposed to protect me from those who hurt me but you were the one whom hurt me most!"

I wanted him to leave but more so I wanted to kill him. I was full of anger and I already had problems as is. "Fine I'll leave but if you need me you know where I am." I got off him. He kissed my forehead.

6 months later...

I drove by Phillip's house and went. Through his window saw Vera's head. She was moaning. My whore of a sister and my ex fiance. " Joss!"

I chuckled. "Sister.... Phillip..." I licked my lips. "Sister I think it's best you leave."

She put her dress on and ran. It was me and him alone. "Josselyn." His voice shaky.

He was down so I had a good advantage. I took my foldable axe out of my bad. "Lets see how good you jerk without a right hand!" Before he could talk I axed his hand off and felt the blood splattered over my face and body while he screamed.

"You crazy bitch!" He held his arms. I licked the blood off the axe blade. I kissed him on the lips. I sighed in content and hopped out the window and into my car.

Vera's Present pov

I shook and felt cold inside. Til this very day Phillip still lives and does not have a right hand and doesn't have anyone. We don't mess around but we play chess and Joss.... Once a year she visits him.

Since she's chopped his hand off she's never loved anyone or have had sex. Unless she kills someone, if you can call that sex.

I drove away off to the airport.

Salome's pov (mama)

*flashback* (same night Vera took Phillip's virginity before Joss' pov)

I hadn't bothered going home seeing as I as I was on the desk. I needed to work and I needed this money so one day I could feel like I actually earned something seeing as my first husband was the grandson of a rich and well protected clan and had a business. Ray made me feel like I had to be a housewife along with the other five husbands.

Either dead or divorced with billions on their name. I was married now and however it wasn't enough. "Salomeeee..." Santiago, my lover and boss called out.

"Yes Mr. Hernandez?" I asked. I didn't look up from my computer as I had spent countless hours already slaving at this desk. I was on the security team and now I was working building a new and improved defense system. Santiago came up behind me kissing me on the neck and closed my computer.

he chuckled, "gyal you know I love when you call me that -- come give daddy this sugar." he spun my chair around so I face him. He chucked the papers off the desk and stuffed my computer in the desk drawer. I was thrown on top of the desk itself and surprised it didn't crack seeing as it's glass. He grabbed a remote on the desk pressing a button that made the tinted doors to my office close.

I spread my legs as his head went under my satin pink skirt with his teeth removing my panties. "my beauty, mines and mines only," he removed his head from my skirt and kissed me with the panties still clenched between his pearly white teeth. A moan escape from my lips and legs closed around him.

"Don't tease me Santiago!" I slapped his shoulder playfully and bit my lip.

His lips trailed down from my lips, "tell me what you want gyal." he whispered onto the sharp edge of my jaw with a kiss after. I closed my eyes not ready to answer.

"I-I," I stammered having a hard time getting it out.

Santiago cackled. "tell me bebe." he rubbed the lips of my sex. My head whipped back. He slapped my inner thigh then.

"I want your thick c0ck please Santiago!" I gasp. I hated the tease, I needed him within me.

Santiago gave me a quick peck on the lips. "good girl now tell me where you want it bebe."

"Inside," I moaned. But I thought again, he would ask me where did I want it. "in my pvssy love."

That's exactly what he did too, he quickly jammed it inside of me. I felt filled up already all the spaces quickly filled and the pleasures no longer teased. "San!" he'd gone at a slow loving pace with his forehead rested at the crook of my neck kissing it and my chin softly rested on his shoulder. I look out at the view from the large windows at my office.

"Salome." he moaned. He deepened inside of me more speeding up a tad but still at a loving pace. He gripped my lower cheeks pulling me in. I ran my fingers through his hair. After going about this affair for a half of a year I realized he is my soul mate after a few dead or divorced husbands. Why hadn't I found him years ago when I was younger?

"San."

He held me tighter in his arms saying a few words in Spanish that I couldn't fully understand. I only understood French and English fluently and the Spanish was weak but I understood, "Mi amor." he growled in my ear. That was the indication he was nearing. Usually he lasted longer during sex but we had to be brief because we were in an office.

I wanted to cum with him just as much as he was about to do in a few moments. "faster San!"

His movements were quick and swift causing me ultimate pleasure. My eyes squeeze shut as I gripped his shoulders. "Te nescesto para siempre."

(I need you)

At this moment he was squeezing me tighter by the moment as he was close to climax. "uh fvck bebe!" he came for me and I came for him in such an exchange.

He sat on my office chair with me straddled on him and as he held me with care and kissed on my forehead time and time again. "por favor me casará y el amor conmigo para siempre y todos los días de la vida."

(Marry me please and love me forever and all the days of my life)

I just looked at him. All I could understand was "Please", "me" and "love". Those words were hard to understand alone. "English please Santi." I plead.

He sighed. "Marry me please," he started. "and love me forever and all the days of my life." it took a while to comprehend what he was saying but then I smiled.

I was speechless. I watch as he pull out a small velvet purple box from his pocket with the brand logo of Jared's. "Oh!" I covered my mouth as I became so shocked my pulse sped with my heart beating for me.

"Open it for me please mi reina." and so for him I opened it. "I know you're married but we can actually be something; It's only been a few months into the year but I love you."

I kiss his cheek. "you're my soul mate San, I'll leave Bill for you any day." he put the ring on my finger.

He chuckled. "Perfect!" he lifted me up and spun me around. "now go, your shift is over you may go home and relax I'll close up this new form of the security and if anything happens you know where to go." Santiago handed me an extra key with my name on it.

Was I ready to tell my husband that I was cheating on him with my boss and about to marry him? No I was never ready!

"San I can't just tell my husband that I'm cheating."

He grabbed my computer and initiated the new system until a new override was set on the old security system. "We're going to devise a plan, you may not like it but something we'll have to do anyway if we're going to be together at last."

"I'm listening,"

He looked me dead in the eyes. "you're going to tell your husband that you have been sleeping around, that you never loved him and that you're running away with me he'll get so mad he'll have to go in a rage that he never has before and I'll be there to kill him."

"You'd go to jail for that-- For me?" I asked him. It'd be forever by then for him killing someone.

He nodded. "I only ask that you wait my love and take over this business for me while I'm serving time."

We were living proof that love had no limits. "I'll wait until forever, my last living breath and maybe even... After that."

We left the building taking separate cars. Going different ways until he sent me a text saying he's waiting down the street.

I raced home. When I got in Bill had been drinking; Heavily! "Look what the cat dragged in-- Bout time you got home, it's 11:00."

I took my heels off. "Bill I'm leaving you, I can't do this anymore... This marriage is rotten and I know what you've been doing to my daughters." I was a bad mother to all of my children. I only had three princesses and now they've left the nest. They left in a way no mother wants to see her child leave it.

Eliza left this morning early, I had begged and tried to repent to her at the last moment. She was my favorite daughter of all, and I'm even worse of a mother for having a favorite but I did. "you aren't going anywhere bitch-- you's been sleeping with that Mexican't!"

I told the truth for one, "Yes!" I cried out. "yes I've been sleeping with my boss and I love him, I want you gone because I never loved you I just loved your money!"

He stood from the chair, "My money?" he was taken aback. "your first husband was rich enough for you not to marry anymore rich men, he was richer than god even in his grave he's still richer than god! You married how many millionaires and billionaires? A lot and still nothing is enough for you. Salty Salome!"

I grew up dirt poor as a child. My mama had me in not a house but in the Bayou river, I was a fresh born baby covered in blood and dirt. No one helped mama. Her Massa (master) got her pregnant and since then I've been trying to run from that lifestyle. I had been a maid since I was ten; a whore since I was fourteen up until I was in my early twenties.
I met Ray my first husband. I met him at the Cabaret and we hit it off. He took me in, we fell in love and in between planning our wedding, months of engagement I fell pregnant with Vera. Ray and I were married for a good nine years until he died. He was taken by a sickness no one still don't know about or either he committed suicide.
A little while after I met my next husband, that last not even a year, we departed because he couldn't keep his hands to himself and because just like now I worked myself hard. So hard at other productive jobs so I didn't ave to whore around even after Ray died and I had enough money to swim in.

"I was a bum!" I screamed at him. "nak (neck) deep to the mud ground bum, I was born around slugs and toads type of dirt, when I was stilla youn' lil gyal whoring around like my mama I saw her get killed!" I became so angry that I let the old Salome come out. The one from the Bayou that had to scrape a penny.

"I ain't like no bit of this here whore biznuss (business) but I found me a man and I don't care about his moneh (money)! I love me this man no matter what color or race he is, don't call him no damned Mexican or mexican't!"

He didn't say anything he just snatched me up in his arms and threw me face front into the wall pulling up my skirt. "I'll show you the whore you are there, the whore you'll always be Salome!"

"No!" I struggled to get away but he had me by his pocket knife to my neck.

"I'll do you just like I did your little girls." he growled in my ear with his filthy drunken voice. He sharply entered inside of me causing me to scream aloud but he held the knife closer to my neck to shush me.

Where was Santiago? Where are my last two daughters that haven't yet left me? I looked the the corner of my eye and saw Vera who had been watching with eyes bulging in fear. She ran .

The glass broke open. "Salome!" there he was. "let my fiance go motherfucker, I have a gun and I am not afraid to shoot you."

Bill got away from me and smiled. "go ahead but guess what?" he laughed.

"if you think you can use the defense card it's not going to work, you saying to the police now after you kill me-- that when you got here and saw me raping her and having a blade to her neck you had no option but to kill me and then you two think you can get away free with that excuse and live happily ever after? no they'll take you because you; Hernandez, ohh you got debt up to heaven and have people looking for you and you will pay for your sins you've committed including touching my pretty wife... Only a moment of time your wife tells before police get here, she knows your dirt!"

Was it true Santiago that was in deeper shit then he led on? I knew about his housewife he kept. Me and Bill attended their boring cocktail parties. Santiago looks at me, "Salome I promise you this, it'll be all over just have patience and know I'm still the man you love."

I was curious. "What bad things did you do?"

He gulped. "baby does it matter?"

I nodded. "Yes it does Santiago!"

He looked at me but still had the gun pointing at Bill. "I am not who I say I am. I am Juan Santiago Nikolas Perez, I am an assassin who came here to kill but that business that you do working for me back at the building was all a set up and no one there knows... Also I am the last descendant of your mother's master from the trade houses-- Well I'm the bastard descendant."

"No!" this just couldn't be. How could he be someone so loved and so despised. His grand father killed my mother. His uncle raped me while I served time there. Those trade houses were the last of slavery, sure it wasn't a plantation but it was where they traded girls in human trafficking.

"Salome tell me you still love me, tell me you forgive me!" he got on his knees, begging for me to forgive him. His tears dropped to the floor.

Bill just stood there and laughed in defeat. "my sin is no worse than your's.... Juan!" he didn't stop laughing neither.

Santiago shook in fury. "It's not Juan!" he shot Bill. I scattered back away from him. "baby it's still me Santiago, we can forget about it, I can do time and you can still wait for me I just need to know you forgive--"

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" at last the police came. One of the policemen held Santiago's hands back and disposed of the gun.

"Miss what's your identification to this man?"

I was so full of anger I had forgotten all about who he was to me before I knew him really. "he's an assassin and trafficker! he goes by Santiago Hernandez but is now known to me as Juan Santiago Nikolas Perez!" I turned on him. I didn't realize until he was dragged out my door and was still telling me he loved me no matter what and that he hopes I waited for him.

Bill's dead body was dragged out the door on a gurney in a body bag after Vera told the police that he was my husband for me since I couldn't speak a word.

She hugged me. "mama it's just us, Joss ran away after I slept with Phillip, we're all we got."

I could not function or seem to love ever again.

11 years later...

still Salome's pov

I was so deep in thought that I almost let the Gumbo burn. I was no longer covered in dirt and blood... No; I was covered in madness and money. I inherited too much money to know what to do with it from my first billionaire husband. My second billionaire husband who divorced me. The third millionaire who died. The fourth millionaire whom divorced and the fifth; Bill who was killed; a filthy millionaire. I knew how to catch my men. My looks and personality but I also knew how to let them go.

"Salome." was I hallucinating again? I knew I had grown ill but not that ill. I kept stirring the soup and poured myself tea. "do you have a cup for me Salome?" it was my mind playing with me. It was not Santiago!

I turned off the burners. I felt heavy cool breathing on me. "Salome it's me, do not ignore me." familiar soft thick lips pressed on the back of my neck. I tried to stay strong and not let my fever get to me. A strong set of hands turn me around and I realize this. This is real!

"Still look the same way since I last saw you Salome,"

It was really Santiago. "black don't crack." was all I could say. It was true, black skin didn't wither like how other races did, melanin kept us well preserved. I looked at his and he was even more beautiful than when I last laid eyes on him. He had salt and pepper hair, a strong six pack even at his age being an older man and all but his eyes were softer and a lighter brown. His clothing was a bit tight. They were the clothes he had been wearing eleven years ago when he left this house and was arrested.

"No Salome, you don't crack," he kissed my cheek. "you are simply timeless like an Audrey Hepburn film."

Even out of jail he's still a charmer. "when did you get out?" I asked. "why are you here J-Juan?"

He sighed. "I got out yesterday and please call me by how you mostly know me my love-- I'm not here to hurt you, I'm a changed man, I was supposed to have twenty years but they reduced it to nearly twelve because of my good behaviour when I know I deserved more time than that, because I was an assassin killing bad guys they let me go and because of what Bill did to you all those many years ago also because I never traded any girls."

I tried to get away from him but his gaze had a hold to me that wouldn't be broken easily. "you need to leave or I'm calling the police and say that your distressed me!" I tried pushing him.

He nodded. "Just hear me out Salome," he started. "I released those girls ages ago when I was old enough to stand up to my father and his father about the trafficking company, I was all against it completely and still am, trust me when I say the guys I met in jail were sellers of the trade itself I beat them up with a vengeance! My father wanted me to take over the business when he felt as though he was done trading and selling girls, my mother convinced me to be the better man and so I did... All this that time and I didn't know the love of my life was living with me. I let you, your mom and those girls go." Santiago explained.

He was a hero and a bad guy all at once. "this doesn't mean I love you!" I lied. I still loved him but hated him with a passion in my heart. I understood he done all he could but not all of it. "I hate you because of your blood, the evil that runs in your veins!"

He stepped back. "That's not all true Salome, yes you hate that I kill people for a living and that I was apart of the family that I was born in. But those were just people! I know who I really am and I know you love me."

He took me then kissed me. "I-I just can't be with you Santiago," he sat down on a dining room chair. "I love you but this won't do."

He got down on his knees. "Just one more chance don't let this be because I was in prison. If I could bring back your mother I would, if I could have chose who my blood was I would and if I could have been there before all five ex husbands I would but I can't." he eyed my hands that he held in his, seeing my engagement ring I never took off that he gave me. "you still wear it, you never moved on and neither have I."

I nodded. "something like that." I looked away from him.

"We can be friends for a start, no funny business I'll do anything you need me to do and comfort you then we can maybe work our way up and someday you forgive me." he proposed.

And for some reason I gave in. "sit yo; ass down and have some of my Gumbo," I reached in the cupboard and grabbed a bowl and glass cup. "you just got out of prison you looked like you haven't ate in a fair while."

He rubbed his stomach and rested his head back on the chair. "I'm a famished man Salome!" he chuckled.

I fixed us both bowls of Gumbo and iced tea. "One bowl of Salome's famous Gumbo and home made iced tea!" we sat in silence in the kitchen while eating. "so what's freedom like out of the slamma'?"

He stopped eating for a moment; breathed in the air deeply "Salome it's the best feeling ever, fresh air and so much space also no a lot of people giving you dead eye in florescent horror movie lighting, constantly I had to worry if I'd get raped in jail but I never did because I looked like thee alpha male, how's life been?"

"I'm not well really, it's been eleven years since my daughter left me and I've came down with something, may be a cancer or sickle cell I'm not sure and I need to see my bebe if anything shall happen."

"Salome you are one of the healthiest people I know and your daughter will come back." he remarked.

"Santiago Hernandez it's been eleven years what would you know about me being healthy while in that amount of time I could have already died? And my baby left because I let all my husbands rape her except her own dad who never laid hands on her that way! I spent late nights abandoning them for you!" I rose from my chair in anger hovering over him. He looked scared.

I sat down once I realized he was frightened. "Anyway I'm just not too well."

We remained eating Gumbo in silence until he broke the silence; Suggesting we sit on the patio. So we sat there and drank more iced tea while in the air you could smell the Magnolias. "put your feet up on my lap,"

Should I or should I not? But before I could say no my body said yes and laid my feet down upon his lap. He took his hands and removed my sandals. "Feet so soft and smooth."

I laughed. "you're still freaky as ever I see."

Santiago rolled his eyes. "no I just want to rub your feet beautiful. Like how I used to do when I'd come in your office and rub them after you've walked doing rounds in the job to make sure you got your files." Santiago rubbed my feet while the sun came down on me. I let out a moan by accident. "forty something and still have the same moan."

...

He had been rubbing my feet and massaging my shoulders for the past hour. "Thank you-- Gee I forgot all about what it is like to feel good."

"You deserve it Salome... I couldn't help but notice door was broken at the top I could fix that for you if you let me."

I put my sandals back on and we walk to my front door. I gave it a good look and it sure as hell was broken, the hinges almost loose and that was dangerous for my girls and I to have a broken door. "there are a few tools in the basement for; A blue tool box with white lettering I think."

He ran to the basement. Gone for a moment then came back with some tools. "you have a stool?"

"Kitchen. By the lower cabinets to the right." I couldn't believe myself: letting in an ex criminal who really just came in from my open patio door gave him my food and drinks then rub my feet and now is about to fix my door. Not to mention he Kissed me! Yes, kissed me!

Santiago got a start on the door already. "Sit Salome I promise I won't try anything."

I relaxed and sat on a chair watching him. He sweat hard during his work and drank water. I will admit watching him work hard and sweat is sexy and I was turned on. His biceps pumped whenever he'd take out a screw. That's very same lust from eleven years ago still applied to him.

When he finished he put everything away. "Thank you so much San."

San shook his head and kissed my hand. "No Salome. Thank you."

I snapped out of my fantasies "I'll be right back!" I scurried back to my room for my wallet and went to my nightstand. I pulled out a few hundred that led to a three thousand in my emergency stash. I came back and he was there still. "I want you to take this. Get clothes, food, whatever else and here is also for a few nights at the. Shell hotel." I was trusting him to do right by this money.

He breathe shakily. "I will do just that."

"I will also find you an affordable apartment I'll pay up front then once you get a job you pay on your own."

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Salome you're an angel!" I felt him kiss my neck. "I'll pay you back, and do work around the house."

"Don't pay me back this is a friend just helpin' out another friend, I'll call you a cab. The hotel is a good four miles away." I grabbed my phone and called a cab.

We had a seat holding hands. "Salome let's see each other soon again, I want to earn your trust and I need you to know I'd never hurt you -- you'll never have to scrape for money and never have to worry about being used against your will."

"I know." I leaned against him with my head resting on his shoulder. Maybe not now but one day we could love again and I wouldn't have to be scared of the trade houses, I could be sane Salome. The houses that plagued me so and knowing his connection to the trade itself.

15 year old Santiago's pov

"I need you to be the better man for all and get these girls out, your father cant keep them here and I can't stand the sight of it!" She cried out. We stood in the stables talking it over. She handed me a rifle. All twenty bullets.

Just then pa and my uncle came in ready to sell a batch of girls that grabbed two weeks ago. Salome and her mother however have been here since I was five years old. Pa kept her mother as his main whore that he occasionally shared with my uncle who had been touching Salome more recently now that she gained hips and ass and even breastesses on her chest.

Both their clothes tattered and pulled. They look scared."boy your in here?" I looked at beautiful young Salome. I wanted to set her free.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't bring myself to kill. "Do it Juan!" Mother screamed at me. Cracking under pressure I killed him and attacked my uncle. The gun dropped however.

"Run Salome! Run Freida!" I yelled. They looked at me in confusion.

"You n*gger lover!" Uncle threw punches bit I ducked each one. He couldn't fit while he was drunk.

"Don't stand there! Run! Mama help them!"

They did the opposite. They took the key out of pa's pocket and began to unlock the shackles other girls were held in. Together they all ran.

I had enough just about of uncle, I look for the gun but heard him laugh. It cocked. "Time to go n*gger." He stood but I kicked him in his privates. He dropped the gun so I had a chance to shoot him.

I came to run and make sure Salome and Frieda got out safe. Them and the girls ran the fields. "Come back here bitches!" Grandpa and five other men ran after them. I saw where he was aiming and by the time I could push him he shot Frieda. Salome would have to keep running if she wanted to live, it was only A matter of time before they found her next. As for me and mama we stayed and shot up grandpa and my other uncles.

Present Santiago

The cab came for me. "I'll see you soon Salome." I kiss her before she could speak and ran out. I'll always love Salome. Hopefully she can love me enough to know I'm not a bad guy and no longer an assassin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...
6.6K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
17.7K 1.1K 25
*COMPLETED!* Cover by @sandsmark Currently being EDITED. 1st Place Winner of The Chaos Awards 3: Romance 4/26/2018 "Can't you give me a break, Austi...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...