HELL ☉ S. STILINSKI [ 3 ]

By marauuuders

even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you➹ *** Once again the group had survived and they'... More

h e l l
One ~ Summer
Two ~ Mysterious
Three ~ Rampaging
Four ~ Control
Five ~ Replaced
Six ~ Lecture
Seven ~ Belief
Eight ~ Healers
Nine ~ Purple
Twelve ~ Psychic
Thirteen ~ Taken
Fourteen ~ Unlike
Fifteen ~ Darkness
Sixteen ~ Time
Seventeen ~ Normal
Eighteen ~ Together
Nineteen ~ Permit
Twenty ~ Explosion
Twenty One ~ Self
Twenty Two ~ Regret
Twenty Three ~ Standard
Twenty Four ~ Seconds
Twenty Five ~ Possessed
Twenty Six ~ Impressed
Twenty Seven ~ Wonderland
Twenty Eight ~ Lost
Twenty nine ~ Patietur
S T R O N G E R

Thirty ~ Always

250 8 1
By marauuuders

A happy laugh escaped Brianna's lips as Stiles' hands clenched around her's. Even though they were soon ripped apart by Brianna following Lydia who had suddenly ran outside of the school, Brianna couldn't help but feel happy that they'd survived. For some reason Brianna knew that it wouldn't be a good reason Lydia ran out though, so that's why she followed her instead of savouring the moment.

And it wasn't a good reason at all.

Brianna's mouth open and closed when she saw the sight in front of them. It didn't come as a surprise to her when he banshee best friend spun around. The sight must have killed her inside. Without thinking Brianna grabbed Lydia, who was running back towards the school, and held her tightly in a hug.

Aiden was dead.

Not only would Brianna have to deal with the fact she helped kill Allison Argent but now she'd helped kill Aiden too. She didn't know how she'd be able to live with herself. It may not have been her shoving the knife into them, but she helped Void. Brianna helped the people who killed her friends and she couldn't- she couldn't be okay with that.

Brianna couldn't just move on. She would have to live with that for the rest of her life and it was breaking her already.

The only thing that snapped Brianna out of her teary eyed trance towards Aiden, was an all too familiar nickname. "Little Dove?"

Heavy breaths began showing Brianna's heart beating at an intense speed to everybody. Slowly she released Lydia from a hug and turned towards the school. Behind her was herself. It was another Brianna but she wasn't stupid enough to fall for that. Void was reborn into Brianna.

A quick flash of Brianna's hand sent Stiles, Scott, Kira and Lydia behind her considering they were closest to Void. When Brianna began backing up so did they until they were directly in front of the one remaining twin, Derek, Chris Argent and Isaac. The entire remains of the pack was there and they had fallen directly into Void's trap.

"So," Void clapped once he was stood in front of the tight huddle of friends. "Maybe you could've killed a thousand year old fox spirit, but Brianna on the other hand ... you might have a little trouble killing her."

"W- what?" Brianna coughed out from the front of the group. This was obviously her mess, she was not letting anybody else pay the price for it.

Void smirked. It felt so odd seeing herself look so visibly evil and cold, even Brianna knew that wasn't what she looked like. Were Brianna was clearly warm and forgiving, Void Brianna looked like she was about to start a reign of terror, which she probably was.

"When you gave me the few powers you could without your spell book, you forgot one minor detail." Void Brianna mused, showing the minor detail in the gap between her thumb and index finger.

As Brianna went to step forward in an act of, what can only be described as, war, Stiles grabbed Brianna's hand. He was not prepared to loose Brianna that night or any night. Not after all she'd done to save him. "And what would that be?" Brianna hissed anyway.

"That a warlocks power grows everyday."

Brianna's eyes widened when the Void version of herself sent a wave of black mist towards Chris Argent, sending his crossbow far far away. It wasn't just the colour of the smoke that shocked her considering a warlocks mist is like a werewolves eyes. They reflect the person you are. It was no surprise Void Brianna would have an mist that represented pure evil.

Slyly Brianna turned her head to look at her alpha. "Scott, if it comes to it then you kill me. Do you understand that? If that's the only way you stop that son of a bitch you do it." Brianna instructed quietly to an upset Scott. He didn't want to do it, he didn't want to loose Brianna. Scott had already lost Allison, loosing Brianna would be like loosing the rest of him.

"So," Brianna called to Void. "Is that all you've got? A quick push of a crossbow? I'm really- I'm disappointed." Brianna said sarcastically, hand pressing to her heart.

"Got anything better?" Void smirked thinking that Brianna was just stalling. But how wrong was she? Brianna was about to do something that would change her forever.

With pursed lips Brianna shrugged, cocking her head to the side slightly. "I may have a little something in my mind." She stated simply. Void gestured for her to step forward and Brianna took the offer. If this was the last thing Brianna was going to do then she would die knowing Void couldn't hurt her friends anymore.

Brianna took a deep breath, knowing only one way out of this situation. Letting go of Stiles's hand she took a few steps until she was in front of everybody. She ignored all of the calls from her friends telling her to come back where it was safe for her. Instead of listening she brought her hands out to the side of her, as if they were wings, and made her palms face the sky. Brianna's eyes closed as the purple mist that showed everybody her magic began floating up to the sky. Then she opened her eyes that were now also purple and began bellowing in Latin.

"Striis mandabo praeteritum, praesens et futurum," She began, her voice deeper than usual because of the ancient warlock inside of her.

Everybody was extremely confused. "What is she doing? What is she saying?" Scott questioned to Lydia who was stood next to him, she also happened to be the only one who could understand her.

"She's summoning her father's family. Past, present and future." She explained in shock.

"-Possessiones auferre magicam,"

Lydia's eyes widened which made everybody's nerves grew. "What has she done?" Stiles asked in horror, knowing what lengths his girlfriend would do to protect her friends.

"She's commanding them to take away her warlock powers." The strawberry blonde stated hurriedly before yelling to her best friend. "Brianna stop!"

But it was too late. The blonde could already feel the beginning of her powers being taken up into the sky. But she had one last thing to say. One last thing to make sure the power would be taken away from the Nogitsune as well.

"In nomine Veronus veneficus."

Void obviously inherited the speaking Latin genetic considering her face fell at that. Oh you are going down, Brianna mused inside of her head. Although, Brianna had one last thing to say.

"For Aiden and Allison!"

Brianna had screamed that at the top of her lungs before becoming short of breath. Though, that could be because the last remaining parts of her father's genetics - and the ones she pretty much stole from him - were now coming out of her mouth as well.

Even with all of the pain she felt - emotional and physical - she managed to keep her eyes open to watch the same process happening with the Nogitsune. It made her feel happy that he wasn't going to use her to kill anymore. But she couldn't decide at that moment if what she'd done was necessarily worth it. Though she got revenge for Allison and Aiden she had lost a huge part of her. Not that she realised it but she was incredibly dependant on her magic.

All of her thoughts came to a stop when she blacked out. Her body never hit the cold ground because Stiles was there to catch her, like always. It was a shame she never got to see the Nogitsune cracking into dust on the floor. Dead.

***

The scene was like something in the movies. Her friends were crowded around her bed waiting for her to wake up. Until she finally gasped for air after three days of being unconscious. Brianna looked around immediately, "You're all okay." She smiled in relief.

Stiles, who had never left her side for the entire three days, rubbed her forehead in which he moved some stray hairs out of her face. He couldn't be happier that she was okay. Everything that had happened still felt like it was his fault and if anything would have happened to Brianna he wouldn't have been able to live with himself.

"Everything's okay now," Scott stated. "You got rid of her for good, Bri."

She looked at her powerless hands with a smile that masked her frown. The Nogitsune wasn't the only thing she got rid off. But being unconscious gave her some time to think and she might be able to get her powers back. But that means teaming up with somebody she barely even knows and had vanished into thin air because of her banishment.

Yes, that's right, her father.

One by one people disappeared out of the room. Some thanking her, others wishing her well and Lydia apologised. Brianna was confused at first but then realised she couldn't mask anything from her best friend. Lydia knew how much loosing her warlock side would hurt her. Even is she was still clairvoyant. They arranged to meet each other as soon as they were ready to talk about Allison or as they referred to her 'the archer'.

Isaac gave her a quick hug before explaining he missed his plane to France so he could say goodbye to her. Being the jokey pair that they were she ordered him to send her a postcard and baguette. Even grieving couldn't stop them from joking with each other. That's just how those two dealt with it.

Finally the only person left was Stiles. The couple stared at each other for a while. Once Stiles sat on the edge of the bed she sat up so she was around the same height. Folding her arms around her body because she was cold she began to speak, cutting of Stiles who was also opening his mouth. "Was it you?"

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"With Malia," she urged and he looked down knowingly. "Void never gave me a real answer when I asked him. Just tell me if it was you I won't- it- please Stiles." She sighed, not being able to find the words. She wanted to say that she won't be angry or bothered or that it doesn't matter because she would be bothered and it does matter.

Stiles finally looked up at her, "It was me." He stated with teary eyes.

Brianna pursed her lips, knowing that tears would fall. She didn't want him to see her weak so she mumbled for him to leave before bringing her hands up to her eyes. Using the area just above the wrist she wiped her eyes due to the tears that had already fallen. She sighed, "I hate this. I hate feeling like this."

"I hate being the one to make you feel like that. I'm so sor-"

"Don't," she shook her head, removing her hand away from her face again. "Please just don't say sorry to me for goodness sake. I might seriously loose it."

"Brianna, just let me explain."

"Do you like her?" Brianna questioned. She knew how much the questions she was asking would kill her but she just had to know.

"I think she's very nice," Stiles replied, trying to avoid the answer.

"That wasn't the question. I didn't ask you if she was nice or not, I asked you if you like her."

"I love you, Brianna," he replied. "I like her but I love you."

"No," she pursed her lips, shaking her head rapidly. "You say you love me but if you really did you wouldn't have slept with her." She yelled, throwing the first thing she saw at him. Luckily for him it was a pillow. "Just get out Stiles. Just get out."

Reluctantly the boy stood up and with one last glance at the broken-hearted girl he stepped out of her room. Using another pillow she slammed the door before crying, falling onto the one pillow she had left in the process. Everything she had done was for Stiles. Everything. He didn't love her but she loved him and that sucked majorly. Especially when she had that, grieving for Allison and Aiden, her magic vanishing, and a bunch of other crap she had to deal with as well.

All she wanted to do was slip back into unconsciousness. Or at the very least scream like Lydia could until everything went away.

***

A few days had passed since the day Brianna had woken up. It was a hard decision for her to make - and for Derek to agree to - but she was going away for a while. It hurt him to think about but Derek knew that getting away from Beacon Hills for at least a week would be good for her. Though deep down he knew it would be more than a week. All he could do was pray that she came back in one peace, and with less problems than she was going with.

After all she was going to see her father to try and find a way to get her powers back.

Lydia came round to the loft to say goodbye to her on the day she left. It was a surprise to Brianna considering she didn't want to make a big fuss about her leaving but it was even more of a surprise when she found out Derek had invited her. Apparently he knew how much those girls meant to each other and knew that they'd miss each other a lot. Especially if Lydia didn't help send Brianna off on her travels.

Along with Lydia came a note signed by Scott and Kira. They wanted to be there to say goodbye but, according to Lydia, Scott had now hit the emotional part of grieving and Kira still thought she was 'the new girl in town'. Along with that statement from Kira, Lydia gave the dreaded news that there was actually going to be a new girl next semester.

Malia Tate.

It took a horrified look on Brianna's face for Lydia to realise what that meant for her. Obviously Brianna had told Lydia about Stiles and Malia, they were best friends after all. But even though Brianna didn't get to avoid talking about Malia, somehow Lydia managed to avoid how she was coping with Allison's death. Personally, Brianna found it very unfair that she had to talk about Allison and Malia but Lydia didn't. The blonde didn't insist her on talking about it though.

After saying goodbye to Derek and Lydia she hopped into her newly bought car. Derek had bough it especially for the trip. It wasn't anything special, just your average first car. Even though Brianna wanted to go straight onto the route of finding her father she knew she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to one certain person. So she made a detour.

Leaving her bags in the car, since she wasn't planning on staying long, she headed up the steps to the Stilinski house. After a couple of knocks on the door it swung open to reveal sheriff Stilinski in all of his tired glory. "Hey, Brianna. I would love to stay in and chat but I need coffee. I had a long shift last night and I've been called in again now." He explained. "Don't ever get a job in law enforcement."

"I won't," she smiled. "Um, I should probably tell you that I'm leaving Beacon Hills for a while. Just in case you're wondering why I'm not causing trouble with the others."

"Whys that?" He questioned, folding his arms.

She shrugged, "I have some things I need to sort out. I'll be back though, I always am."

"Well, good luck and stay safe Brianna." He smiled, pulling her into a slight hug before heading to his car.

With a deep breath Brianna stepped into the all too familiar house. After a moment filled with Brianna mentally debating wether to go upstairs or not she finally plucked up the courage. She momentarily forgot that she didn't exactly have the right to just walk into Stiles's room randomly so she walked in on him, Scott and Malia.

"I am so sorry," she stated, looking between the three when they turned to her. Awkwardly she looked outside into the hall before pointing in that direction. "I'm gonna- I'm gonna go."

"No, no." Scott stated. "I was just teaching Malia to grow her claws but I think we're done. She's mastered it. Let's go, Malia." He explained before dragging the girl out of the room. As Scott passed Brianna he gently pushed her further into the room before closing the door.

"Hi," Brianna said, dragging out the word as she awkwardly waved. "If you want me to go then-"

"Of course I don't want you to go, Bri." He replied. Brianna sat on the bed next to him since he gestured to her to sit down by patting the space. "Scott told me you were leaving."

"Yeah," she sighed. "To find my dad. He might be the only one to restore my powers."

"Are you crazy? He might be able to restore them but you know there will be a price to pay."

"I know." She stated, nodding slightly. "It's just- how do I explain it? My magic is a part of me and without it I feel like nothing."

Stiles grabbed her hands that were laid on her lap, "You are always something." He stated in a loving voice.

"Thank you but ... Malia seems like a nice girl. I know it doesn't matter but I approve." Brianna stated. "I hope you can love her as much as I do you."

"You love me?" He questioned in disbelief. She'd never really said it before and he was slightly in awe. Though he didn't want her to say the exact sentence that he'd said to her countless times. It would only make things harder.

"Maybe," she sighed. "I just want to say that maybe Malia is everything I couldn't be."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's okay if you want to be with her and love her. It's okay if I'm not the girl of your dreams like you thought I was. It's okay if I'm not the one you dance with at prom." Brianna laughed but the pain in her tone was visible. "I just want to be the one you remember years from now when you're staring at your coffee you have every morning, wishing you hadn't poured so much milk into it because now it's too creamy and it doesn't resemble my brown eyes."

Stiles wiped the tear that had fallen from her eyes while she was reciting what she'd wrote into her notebook. It was all about Stiles, every word of it. She loved him so much it hurt but she knew that she loved him so much that she had to let him go.

"I will always remember you," Stiles whispered.

Brianna smiled up at him, "I will always remember you too. Always."

"Always."

***

Hey guys!! BOOM. That's the end of season 3 and book 3. How do you guys feel? I don't know about you but I feel emotionally drained. This book took everything out with me. Nonetheless the next book will be out very very soon. Everybody I know hates season 4 but I'm determined to make it one of Brianna's best seasons yet. Stick around to find out more. Also I'm thinking about making a new series soon so I'll let you know if I do because the idea is epic.

Milli out xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 18K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
43.6K 2.3K 79
Naruto wird für ein Verbrechen verurteilt was er nicht begannen hat. Am Rande seines Todes wird er von Akatsuki gerettet. Können sie es schaffen Naru...
delshan By chkk

Fanfiction

33.8K 4.1K 34
delshan pokonya 😋.
15.4K 803 27
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...