Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Overtime

3K 76 20
By B_S_Robinson

Dylan's pov

Waking up Early the Florida mornings weren't ever my thing since I was young and could remember that I was originally a Florida resident. But such is life and shit; I'm going to see my mom and sister. Dad and my brother were in the Navy. Last night my little sister even warned me out cousins from Philadelphia would be over today and for a while.

I check my phone and see it's only 12:00 sharp. I had the impression it was early in the morning but I guess I had over slept and so did Ashley. Sex all day yesterday could give that affect on a person I see. My stomach growled so that's when I woke Ash up and Gia hopped on my stomach begging for food. "good morning Gia, who's a good girl?" she barked. She licked my nose and then pawed my chest. "okay, okay I got you girl." I kissed Gia's head.

I got out of bed and went to the desk and poured her food from her doggie bowl and loosened a bottle of cool water in her drinking bowl. "arf!" she barked.

"Uh huh; You're welcome pretty thing,"

Ashley got up and out of the bed. She hadn't slept on her bed since we arrived here, she's been sharing my bed with me and I was okay with that. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "good morning best friend!" and I let my head sank down. I've been friend zoned...

I let it go soon and made myself a smoothie. I took out ice from the mini fridge, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple, quickly I toss it all in the Ninja blender. "morning Ash," I watch as the fruits are pulverized.

"Hey can you add some spinach and apple slices in there?" she asked.

"I didn't know you wanted one but sure," I stop the blender and look for the spinach and apple slices in the fridge. I put it all in there for us and put the lid back on and resume to blending the smoothie. My phone rang on the desk. I reach it and answer, looking at the ID. It's Boris.

"What's up man?" I answer.

He chuckled. "Nothing much, Mads wanted to see how Ashley was since Maddie broke her phone in the water, but before the ladies get to talking man I gotta know... You hittin' that good good?" he asked.

"Pssh, hell yeah I am--" I stalk to the bathroom so Ashley couldn't hear. "but I think I'm falling for her man, yet I know she doesn't feel the same." I sigh sadly.

Boris hissed, " You know Eliza Robinson would have kicked your ass if she wasn't MIA recently, no one knows where she is so give it a shot man, just see where this goes, maybe she will love you." he yawned. "but they were real nice together-- shit I don't know who to root for; You and her or her and Eliza."

Boris totally just lost me, "Anyway..." I started. "when are you coming back to The Big Apple?"

"In six months, I'm going to propose To Maddie here and get married there."

That was a shock. "Good luck, alright let me go so they can talk."

"Babe you can have the phone now!" Boris hollered while walking, "girl can you stop looking the in damn bathroom mirror!" he handed her the phone, so then I left the bathroom and handed it to Ashley.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"Mads," I answered. "her phone broke while she is still in Africa because she dropped it in the water or something like that, I'm going to get dressed soon and bring some things with us before we head out to my mom's house."

Ashley nodded. "hey babes, how's Africa?" she put my phone on speaker.

"Girl Africa is the place to be if you need to get away from busy city life, Boris and some Safari guide caught me Lion and soon I'm gonna hang it up when Boris and I move into his house, we also got to dance in the crowd with some kids and I am learning a lot of things about Africa!"

"That's so good for you Hon; Make sure you get something for me like a nice sized gift or anything," Ashley said. "it's good to hear your voice bestie. I miss you so much and I love you too"

Maddie sobbed a little, "I know Ash-- I love you too."

"Best friend I can't stay on the phone much longer, if I do I'll miss you too much and have to take a flight." Ashley cried.

"Right, okay bestie I'll talk to you soon... See you in six months."

They hung up. I turned the blender off and fixed us cups of the smoothie. "you are like sisters you know?"

Ashley nodded, "that's my best- best friend. Paris too."

I handed her a cup of the smoothie and got dressed wearing a black short sleeved dress shirt that buttoned up to the color then silver shorts. I oiled my slick blonde hair back and put on gold metallic Sperry's.

"Lookin' good Sinclair." Ashley commented. She got up from bed and look through her suitcase for a white dress that was revealing some cleavage though she was flat chested a little. It was long sleeved and went down to her feet. The dress was very fitting and looked beautiful on her. She put on a diamond graded chocker necklace. "help me clasp this?" I helped her clasp it at the back .

"Thanks." She walks across the room to put on her wedges.

"You're not scared to meet my family are you?" I asked.

She shook her head and laughed. "We're just friends so why would I be nervous."

We're more than just some damn friends now, you're involved and I pounded your pie like there was no tomorrow.

I picked Gia up and took a baggie of dog food. "it's more to it but okay."

...

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. My sister America opened the door, "Amery!" I hugged her; She hugged me back just as tight .

"Dyl! how've I missed you brother." she let me go then got another good look at me, Ashley too. She cupped her cheeks as her jaw hung. "omg it's Ashley Black! it's really you, Dylan I thought you were bluffing when you said you got Ashley Black to come with you!"

"No woke little sister and she's my best friend," I invited myself in. "Ash well don't just stand there come in meet the fam and relax because you're gonna meet my crazy ass family."

"It's nice to meet you America-- Interesting name too, I like it." she walked in. My mother was in the kitchen.

"Mother!" she stopped mixing whatever it was and ran into my arms. "I've missed you most."

"Dylan sweetheart how you've grown these past few years, I see you brought a fine young lady home-- I've heard all about you." mother hugged Ashley.

Ashley blushed. "pleased to meet you Mrs. Sinclair, Dylan didn't tell me you were such a beautiful woman!"

Mother giggled. "Don't hit on me now dear, I'm married and old as dirt!" she fanned Ashley. "call me Kit."

"Kit let's be friends." they shook hands. My cousins came down. Twins, Matt and Wynn.

"Cousin!" I was knocked down by my cousins. I hugged them back.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just hanging out here while your little sister annoys us, who's the little dove over here behind you?" Matt asked.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around Ashley. "This is my best friend Ashley Black, you might have seen her in the magazine lately last week she did a cover for Vogue with her girlfriend and she's now one of the most spoken about artist."

Ashley extended her hand to shake theirs' "Nice to meet you, I didn't know Dylan had such a gorgeous gene pool, could have mistaken me for the Cullen's in Twilight."

They shook her hand. "beautiful and funny, god where do you meet these girls? She's better than Nellie your last girlfriend." Wynn said.

I had forgotten all about Nellie. "Well she's just a friend," but that wasn't all true and I am in love with Ashley. The look on her face showed me she'd never love me, she was in it for the sex and of course the friend ship we shared. I don't mind being her friend if that's all she wants, I'd do anything for her. If she needed me to walk across a volcano on little step stones to get to her I would.

"Lunch is served!" mom called out. We moved to the back of the house where there was a large table and the swimming pool out back with the grill at the side.

We all had sat, Ashley decided to sit in between Amery and I. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?"

Ashley blushed. "No you didn't."

"So Ashley tell us about your parents, what do they do and how long have they've been married? " my mother asked.

I knew Ashley's Mom died, I had to stop this. I didn't want to make Ashley uncomfortable. "Mom don't ask that." I whined.

"Dyl it's okay I don't mind. My dad is a big time lawyer he owns a firm called Black and Greene with a friend of his Ron Greene. My mom was married to my dad for twelve years before he died from cancer, she was a school teacher to preschool teacher teaching art. He's now dating my English professor and are in love again." She told my mother.

My mother clapped. "That's what I like to hear." She smiled. "My husband is at the Navy with my oldest son."

"That's so great, you must be so proud. "

Mother nodded. "I am." mother looked down at her shoes. "I just want all my children to be very happy, I wish that Dylan would have a secure job but this makes him happiest."

We had passed around the food and talked about many things. My cousins talking about home at Philadelphia and how Matt or Wynn both didn't want to go to school or get an education my properly... Ever. Such dead beats they were.

As I was reaching for the maracorni my hand went under the table and touched Ashley's. She gasped and kept her hands to herself. My hand went up her skirt, I watch as her eyes lower in sheer ecstasy. "So Ashley are you religious?" my sister asked while buttering her dinner roll.

I hands slid in her panties, rubbing her cli+. "Y-Yes!" she stammered. "I love G-God and go to church almost every Sunday." she nearly moaned. Ashley looks back at me with a glare as I smirk but I don't stop there. They plowed her with questions as she was about to cum in my hands.

Her chest heaved lightly and legs clenched around my wrist. "Ashley are you okay?" Wynn asked.

"I-I j-just need to u-use the bathroom like a lot right now." Ashley stood up and walked with quick pace to the bathroom. A few seconds after that I went after her.

"Hit it Dylan!" encouraged Matt. I rolled my eyes and followed her into the bathroom.

"Ashley," I grabbed her wrist, backing her into a wall. Our sexes and chest touch , I feel her heavy breathing across my chest.

"What are you doing to me?" Ashley asked, struggling from my grasp on her.

"You know what you need Ashley. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now because I can, no matter who sees they can watch or fuck off." I whispered in her ear as I peel her dress upward and over her head.

I pulled my pants down to my ankles and short off. I grabbed her up, getting a quick erection and pushing myself inside of her. "Dylan!" she gasped, digging her nails into me not being able to take what I gave her. I wasn't even all the way in.

She gripped the hairs on my head in anger hissing at me. "That's right kitten, come on get angry." as she was getting angry she tightened around my c0ck. I pushed her back harder into the wall as I was pounding away. She slaps me so I slap her back just as hard making her moan louder, as I'm waking to my old room I am fucking her and she's doing it right back. I had her trained well for her to know what she must do.

Her warmth spreads like a fever as I throw her down on the bed; God she's still radiating! She tries to crawl off the bed to run away from me... From this. But I can't allow that. I grab her thin little hips, ramming into her and grabbing her long dirty blonde locks pulling her back to know who's in charge. I know she's going to cum soon so I thrust within her harder making her weak.

Her arms give out for a while now her head is leaning against a pillow for support. At my last hardest thrust I came inside her and watched as she cums over my length while she lets out an ear shattering scream. I pull out and lay her on her back until she's quick to grab my switch blade and point it at my chest and grab another one having them at my neck but I don't pay her any mind, I thrust right back into her as she's dragging the hilt of the blades against my neck, tickling me all the way down to my chest, I'm enjoying all the dangerous and lustful sensations.

I pull a dagger from in back of her that had been peaking out under my pillow. "this was my grandfather's dagger he made in Germany while fighting," I said, inching my face closer to her's, holding the dagger to the base of her neck as I slowed my pace not to hurt her. I leaned in kissing her.

"Fvck!" she groaned. My smaller blades in her hands were at my sides; digging into my hips. With my other hand I wrapped it around her neck.

"That's right, you'll breathe when I tell you too." I whispered into her ear. She flipped us over until she was on top now having both blades at the sides of my head and moving at her own pace which was fast having me about to cum in her again. I dragged the dagger down her chest down to her sex causing her to bite her lip, the tip of the dagger dug into the apex of her thigh making her grind down on my c0ck harder.

"Shit!" she croaked.

"You brought this on yourself!" I growled, taking my blades from her and dropped my dagger. My hands gripped her as$ so I fucked her like a doll.

I felt my peak rise, I was about cum. "Dylan, hurry I'm about to cum!"

I felt her around me. "I know baby, me too I'm almost there." I felt sweat from her breast drip down on me, realizing that we were drenched in sweat. I couldn't hold it anymore, I needed to cum inside of her sweat, dripping wet pvssy.

"OH FvCK!" we screamed at once in a heated kiss. She came around my rock with her milk substance and mines inside her, gushing out.

Ashley fell out on top of me, after laying for a while she fell asleep. I laid there patting her back and still inside of her "I love you."

But I knew she didn't love me. She never would no matter how much I tried.

Eliza's pov

This is how I was going about it, knitting up a scarf like a house wife-- No that's not me, I'm a business woman. I should be working right about now and having Ashley there for me, me loving her.

Alex came back in with blood on his hands.... Again. By now I learned to play along when he had injured many of his servants, but on the inside I was just as hurt to see I could do nothing about it.... Well nothing about it now but I will make my escape when the time is right, when we are alone and he was a good target.

"Good afternoon my love," he comes to upper right side of the bed to kiss my cheek. I was disgusted. "I see you've been knitting a beautiful scarf for our trip to our ne beautiful home, I have good news as well!"

"What is it?" I questioned in a dry tone, while attentively knitting up a black scarf.

"The contractors are almost done building our beautiful home and after that we're going to decorate it, well you're going to decorate it how you want it for you and my babies." that made my eyebrows raise and I grow with worry at the pit of my stomach.

I slapped on a smile for the sake of my life. "I'd love that." I hate that.

He smiled and took the knitting yarn and needles from my hand throwing them on the floor. "Good let's make babies right now."

"What?" I backed up into the bed. "No!"

He grinned at me and snatched my legs to his waist, pulling up my sundress. "Now, now, Eliza, let's not be difficult, we know what happens when you disobey me and not heed my orders, you are going to bare my beautiful babies and we're going to be a family-- now your choice, we can do this without the cuffs or if you don't listen you can have them on for two weeks and get punished everyday."

If I didn't listen this would affect my plan to get at him and leave alive. I laid limp and watch him pull my panties aside entering me roughly and painfully. I felt like screaming and crying, but I was strong. I had to be strong for Ashley.

The greedy demon went upon both swollen breast, lifelessly thrusting at the rest. All heart is lost and into the dust with my love, far and far and far away. My lips sway and tears nay at my bitter loss, useless I am as the sand on the beach, burns near and far.

In a Greece heat a sweat falls upon me as the greedy demon fulfills his lust and develops his evil. Evil will manifest if I am not lucky and the god I know forsaken me. This is life now--- Life taken against my will.

Tipped breathe and raw eyes are me. Every thrust leads me to the very true death, until there is a shell and shadow. Waste me if there be, Lord kill me I'm begging you. Leave me dead instead of my life being stolen like this. This greedy man, from the Devil himself. Who kills on the kind and innocent.

The blood mauler. They were mauled. My love mauled and now when the blood mauler is done with me so am I mauled with the fear of tainted children.

(Dearest readers here is your update, I've been lazing on you all but also I had a fever of writer's block. If you are confused on the thoughts from Eliza in the italics that is actually her rape scene, I didn't want this chapter to get deleted for more than it deserves because I wanted to update so bad. But if you can just try to understand , it's kind of poetry and a rape scene as well... I didn't want it to be so sad and graphic for everyone like -- Damn. Poor Liza. Don't worry I'll try to get her out of this mess and mend "ElizLey" yup, their ship name! It's going down fr.

Well what so you choose? ElizLey or Ashza?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

One Plus One By Lady C

General Fiction

348K 12.3K 68
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling in love around secrets even possible? ...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
15.8K 428 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...