HELL ☉ S. STILINSKI [ 3 ]

Par marauuuders

even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you➹ *** Once again the group had survived and they'... Plus

h e l l
One ~ Summer
Two ~ Mysterious
Three ~ Rampaging
Four ~ Control
Five ~ Replaced
Six ~ Lecture
Seven ~ Belief
Eight ~ Healers
Nine ~ Purple
Twelve ~ Psychic
Thirteen ~ Taken
Fourteen ~ Unlike
Fifteen ~ Darkness
Sixteen ~ Time
Seventeen ~ Normal
Eighteen ~ Together
Nineteen ~ Permit
Twenty ~ Explosion
Twenty One ~ Self
Twenty Two ~ Regret
Twenty Three ~ Standard
Twenty Four ~ Seconds
Twenty Five ~ Possessed
Twenty Six ~ Impressed
Twenty Eight ~ Lost
Twenty nine ~ Patietur
Thirty ~ Always
S T R O N G E R

Twenty Seven ~ Wonderland

181 8 1
Par marauuuders

Void and Brianna had been sitting in the loft for less than an hour before sheriff Stilinski finally showed up. Void had been explaining the plan to Brianna to fill the silence. He was going to cause some chaos to fill up his thirst for chaos, strife and pain but as soon as the sun went down he'd vanish so the oni doesn't kill him. Turns out Brianna can't be the only person protecting him against them, he needs more. More protection, more chaos, more strife, more pain, more everything.

"You want to handcuff me?" Void questioned. Stilinski was stood in front of the two of them - mostly who he though was his son - holding one handcuff. Brianna remained silent when the sheriff looked at her. Nobody knew how much it was hurting her, all of this. It was killing her inside.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others, including Brianna." The elder man replied. Brianna didn't respond to the remark about her. It was her choice. She was doing this to save people, not hurt them. The pair who weren't possessed watched carefully as Void slipped into the handcuffs.

"You're not my son." Sheriff said after a moment. Brianna glanced away as she used her magic to break the cuffs. As soon as she turned back to the sheriff he looked at her in shock. All she wanted to do was cry to him and tell her that she's doing all of this to save Stiles. Their Stiles. His son and her everything.

Just like predicted Allison, her father and Derek walked into the room. They surrounded Void and Brianna, who were stood in front of Stiles's father, in a kind of warning to them both. Derek attempted to make eye contact with Brianna so many times but she couldn't do it. At least not around Void.

But the fact she was looking anywhere Derek's way turned into a blessing. It helped her block the taser Allison had attempted to shoot Brianna's way. Another thing Void had predicted, they'd be reluctant to hurt them - especially Brianna. Using the magic Brianna had firstly put up to block the taser she grabbed the taser and pulled it out of grasp. It took all she had not to send Allison an apology look.

Realising Allison's method didn't work, Derek was up next, growling at Void. The attempt wasn't that good. Even though Brianna refused to hurt Derek or anybody else - something else Void had predicted but didn't voice - he still managed to loose the fight. Effortlessly, Void pushed Derek away which caused the werewolf to bang his head on the table before being pushed into the wall.

Out of nowhere Argent held up a pistol towards Void. Just like the backup plan had instructed, stealthily Brianna retrieved her own automatic pistol from her boots and held it up towards the elder Argent. "Put it down." Brianna ordered sternly.

"Argent, listen to me, don't do this." Sheriff Stilinski added. In a way he sounded kind of calm but anybody could tell he was extremely concerned for his son safety.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

Everybody's eyes widened when Stilinski pulled out his gun and turned it on Argent, "You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff stated in anger. Brianna glanced to Void who seemed to be mockingly laughing. Noticing that she was looking at him he nodded to Brianna to show that she was doing a good job.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff, that's not your son."

"Put it down!" Brianna yelled. "Put it down now or I will shoot you."

Argent shook his head, "You're not going to shoot me Brianna."

"Why not?" She called back, trying to mask the shake in her voice. "All I see is you giving me a good reason to shoot you. Put the gun down, Argent."

A second passed but Argent stood his ground. Void turned to what could technically be called his father, but Void wasn't Stiles Stilinski. Deep down Brianna knew that. "Dad, he's gonna shoot me." He said in a voice that Brianna knew was fake. "He's gonna kill me, dad."

"Don't listen to him." Argent ordered.

"Put it down now." Stilinski replied to Argent, gradually getting louder. "Do it!"

"Pull the trigger," Void tested Argent. Brianna gave him a look that he refused to acknowledge. All Brianna could do was trust that Void had a plan, and that took a lot to do. "Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now." Stilinski yelled. "Put the gun down."

"Shoot me!" Void yelled, the sound was awful. It wasn't Stiles at all.

"Dad," Allison called. Brianna glanced towards her, debating wether or not to do what she knew Void wanted her to do. The stare from Void was burning into her skin. With a deep breath Brianna turned the gun so it was no longer pointing the male Argent. But the female. "Brianna what are you doing?" She called in disbelief.

Brianna blinked a few times to stop her from tearing up before shouting out. "Put the gun down Argent or I swear!" Brianna threatened, not meeting his eyes. She kept them fixed on Allison, hoping she'd realise what was going on.

Everybody was yelling over each other. It was chaos. Chaos, strife and pain. As soon as Brianna thought that Allison had seemed to clock onto Void's plan. Allison put her arms down since when Brianna's gun turned to her she put them up in surrender of sorts. She began telling them all to stop after the sun began to set.

"This is what he wants." Allison stated. "This is exactly what he wants."

When everybody was silent Void spoke, "Not exactly." He said, nodding to Brianna. Letting out a breath of relief she put down her gun, thankful she didn't have to do anything she'd regret. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me." He turned around so his back was facing them. Suddenly the Oni appeared out of nowhere, "You're here to protect me."

As the pair of older men repeated Brianna's actions of putting down the gun, Void began backing up. Everyone turned to the Oni, ready to fight them. There was an Oni for each one of them. Brianna's felt the need to pull a sword out of his chest and slit her hand so she'd drop the gun. It didn't bother her that much, after all the pistol didn't have many bullets in.

So, in replacement for the gun she pulled out two daggers. Not Chinese ring daggers though, Brianna kind of labelled them as Allison's weapon along with the bow. Obviously a couple of daggers wouldn't be enough to take down a gigantic oni so Brianna began pulling out some of her self defence skills. Seriously, only in Beacon Hills would it be useful to be extremely good at fighting.

Despite jumping over the sword for a while and every now and again punching or kicking it in the gut it still seemed to be winning against Brianna. And well everybody who was fighting an oni wasn't having a very successful fight. Though it wasn't much of a fair one.

A colossal pain on Brianna's belly made her fall to the floor next to Derek. They were all crowded on the floor when the Oni disappeared. Their relief didn't last long when two people made an appearance. Thankfully for them it was only Scott and Kira. Not somebody who wanted to kick their asses - well, that didn't go for Brianna so much.

"What happened?" The alpha questioned in shock.

Allison's breath was heavy but she still managed to answer for the group, "They disappeared. They literally just vanished."

"And so did Stiles." Sheriff Stilinski added.

Brianna stood up despite the pain and placed her hand on the area that hurt. Once she removed her hand from her belly she grimaced at the amount of blood on her hands. Shit. To not cause any more questions that were bound to fly her way, she wiped it on her jeans and turned to everybody.

"I don't have much time," She said breathlessly. "If I don't go now he'll suspect somethings. So, Allison I am so sorry ... you need to know that I wouldn't actually shoot you. And everyone else, I'm sorry but I'm doing this to save people. Trust me on this." Brianna said, rolling up her sleeves before sighing. "Just stay safe, okay?"

The blonde began strutting towards the door. Nobody knew how to stop her so they let her go past. Except Derek. The injured boy stood up and grabbed one of Argent's guns. "Brianna," he called out to her.

"What Der-" Brianna replied as she began to turn around. Noticing that the gun was pointed in her direction she cut herself off. "Derek please." She pleaded, putting her hands up. "I'm doing this for you, for all of you."

"Yeah," he sighed. "Well I'm doing this for you." He replied. She was very confused. How was killing her going to help anything? The confusion soon went though when she blacked out from something hitting her head. Derek didn't shoot her but he did knock her out by throwing the gun full force at her head. With a sad look he picked her up from the floor and cradled the girl who was half like his sister and half his daughter. "Catch," he mumbled.

"Is she okay?" Kira questioned the thought on everybody's mind.

Derek nodded, "She'll be fine. Just a bit unconscious. We need somewhere to take her, preferably a place he won't find her."

"This is putting her in more danger," Allison reminded.

"No." Derek stated. "We're saving her from herself."

A stunned silence filled he air until it was filled by the sound of Scott's footsteps. The alpha was now walking up to Derek. The werewolves had a conversation purely in looks. Finally Derek gave the blonde girl to Scott. After a nod to Kira they headed back outside to take Brianna to the McCall household.

***

Gasps for air made everybody turn to the blonde. As she tuck in the desired air she frantically began to look around. The whole experience of being unconscious was not a pleasant one. Realising she was in the McCall house she tried to stand up but nearly tripped over. Only nearly because Scott was there to place her back on the sofa before she did. Brianna glanced at the group of people before frowning at her hands and feet.

"You tied me up?" Brianna questioned in disbelief. None of them replied, instead they all stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the entire world. "I have done all of this for you!" She yelled, struggling to get out of her grip.

Suddenly Deaton looked up, the first person to make eye contact with the girl. It kind of made her nervous though, so she diverted her eyes from his own to what his hands were doing. They were pulling out a brown bottle of liquid from a doctors bag. "What is that?" Brianna questioned.

"You want to be untied? This is the alternative." Deaton explained calmly.

"I'm not the enemy here." Brianna replied. Knowingly she glanced to Void who was sat unconscious next to her. "We all know who really is."

Slowly Deaton began to approach the pair on the sofa. In worry that she hadn't persuaded them, Brianna leaned backwards in an attempt to defend herself. Instead Scott and Aiden held Void's mouth open. Deaton placed a couple of drops of whatever it was on his tongue before Void's eyes shot open. The evil man grabbed hold of Aiden's throat.

Brianna watched with widened eyes as Scott struggled to get Void's grip off of Aiden. In hope of regaining the trust of her friends, Brianna swung up her legs that were still tied together and booted Void's arm forcefully. Aiden stumbled to the side a little but he was alive.

"Nice kick, Little Dove." Void mumbled, earning a glare from Brianna. "Also, nice touch Deaton with the Kanima venom."

As Aiden growled at Void Scott sauntered over to Brianna. When he grew his claws the blonde grew very worried. The worry was replaced by a thankful grin when he sliced off the rope that was tying her hands together. He did the same with her legs.

"On one condition," Scott stated in a stern voice. Normally Brianna would've made a remark but decided against it. "You stay in that seat."

"Yes sir," Brianna replied quietly.

The roar of Aiden and chuckle of Void made both of their attentions snap back towards them. Just as they did Void began speaking again. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Void tormented. Aiden looked at Brianna in worry and anger but she had no idea. So she shrugged and mouthed an apology. "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Go," Scott ordered once Aiden turned to him. Damn, the twins take the whole alpha thing to a while other level, Brianna thought, if I was him I would've ran to my sibling without a seconds thought.

Void chuckled evilly as he craned his head to watch Aiden sprint out of the house, "Oh, I hope he gets there in time." Void mused. "I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day."

"Fuck you," Brianna sang, resting her head on the back of the sofa. It was that time when Brianna finally got sick of listening to Void drone on.

Melissa laughed at Brianna's remark before adding her own, "Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" She questioned Deaton, not taking her eyes off Void.

"Yes, I do."

Most people in the room smirked when he ripped off some tape and placed it over Void's mouth. At first Void found the situation extremely hilarious but soon enough the laughs were drowned by the sound of muffled shouts.

"Is he like this all the time?" Melissa questioned.

Brianna pursed her lips. She thought for a moment before letting out a breath. "Yeah, pretty much." She replied honestly.

Lydia, Scott and Deaton headed into the McCall's kitchen to talk privately. While that was happening Melissa was tending to the wounds of Brianna and Void. The blonde held in a lot of winces as Melissa put some alcohol onto the large gash on her belly. You'd think a nurse would have something real to clean a wound but nope.

Despite the fact Void hadn't endured even half of the pain Brianna had a tear fell from his eye. The tear and sniffling immediately caught the eye of Melissa. Brianna rolled her eyes eternally when she removed the tape from his mouth in worry. "Stiles." Melissa said as she did.

"Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes? Come on. You can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?" Void questioned.

Melissa's face grew worried and Brianna wanted to punch the living day lights out of Void for all of the pain he'd caused. "What?" The women replied.

"When he finds out why his dad really left. You know he overheard it, right? You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott, but you told the Sheriff." Void explained before humming. "But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you want to know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you. He knew how much he would hate you."

"This isn't you, Stiles." Melissa replied, sadness rolling off her tongue.

"It is now." He stated. After a look from Brianna she replaced the tape on his mouth. Brianna nodded to Melissa to say that she'd be okay with Void if she wanted to take a moment away.

As soon as she walked off Brianna turned to him slightly, "Talk to any of them like that again and I'll do whatever it takes to destroy you. If that means loosing my powers or being killed I don't care. I'm not being your slave anymore, I'm sick of it. You are a vile thing and you need to be put down before you hurt anybody else. But trust me on one thing, if you hurt my friends then I swear no matter how much power you have you'll never see me coming."

***

The doorbell rang and Brianna groaned eternally when she saw who was there. After they let Peter in to the McCall household he circled the sofa Void and Brianna were sat on. The paralysed boy did not take his eye off Peter the entire time. Though, neither did Brianna, who still didn't trust him no matter how much time he spent at the loft.

Peter stopped by Brianna's side of the sofa and voiced his conclusion, "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf."

As Peter bent down in front of Void Scott spoke, "So you don't think it would work?"

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter explained, standing up and staring at Brianna who glared at him. The man chuckled slightly before turning to Scott. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked, walking up to them.

Peter pulled up Scott's arm to show everybody his claws, "We're going to get into his head." Peter explained. The look that he was giving Brianna and Void seemed to freak both of them out. Although they both showed it differently. Void raised his eyebrows while smirking whereas Brianna gave them all a confused look.

"And how exactly are we supposed to do that?" Scott questioned. He was voicing everybody's thoughts so Brianna sent him a nod to agree that question needed to be answered immediately.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles's mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

Peter turned his head to look at the girl dat on the sofa, "Somebody needs to go in with you." After that statement everybody turned to face Brianna. This is great.

"No." Brianna stated quickly after the indirect reply basically saying she'd have to go into somebody's mind. "No way in hell am I going into that things head."

Peter sighed, "It's not his head, it'll be Stiles's."

"I don't care. He's still got control of it. Find somebody else." Brianna huffed, folding her arms over her chest. Her eyes landed on her best friend and she pointed at Lydia quickly to divert attention away from Brianna. "Why can't she do it? She's the banshee."

"And you have a deep and emotional connection with real Stiles." Peter retorted. Everybody looked at Brianna expectantly to see if she was going to do the plan. After a moment she reluctantly nodded her head, knowing that if she didn't they may never trust her again.

While Brianna took in some calming breaths while counting to ten in her own head, Scott headed to behind the sofa. The tips of Scott's claws tickled the back of Brianna's neck, sending nervous shivers down her spine. At least it was a good idea for me to wear my hair up today, Brianna thought in hope that jokes would be enough to calm her.

The alpha asked Peter what they'd do if the pair actually do end up finding him. "You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." Peter stated.

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'? It's not feeling very specific at the moment." Brianna seethed, the nervousness shining through. The thought of going into somebody's brain wasn't that nerve wracking. It was the thought that Void might be able to manipulate her into somewhat trusting him again that was scaring her the most.

"Improvise," Peter replied, unsure of what the answer was really supposed to be.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott questioned.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter questioned in an almost laughing tone.

"I meant him." Scott gestured to Void with his head. Peter mumbled an 'oh' in response.

"Oh are you okay Peter?" A mocking Brianna asked. "I know how you hate not being centre of attention." She teased. It was natural for her to do so. If she had a chance to tease a Hale she was going to grab it with both hands.

"Scott," Deaton urged. "We're running out of time."

The room went silent and Brianna could feel Scott's gaze burning into her head. She pursed her lips before plucking up the courage to speak, "Do it." She ordered.

Deep breaths of Scott's could be heard before something pursed into Brianna's skin. The blondes mouth opened like she was going to scream but instead her eyes and mouth just stayed open. Swirls and images of memories started passing through Scott and Brianna's eyes before they felt their body beginning to relax.

Into Stiles' mind they went.

***

Everything kind of flew away and they were left laying down. Looking around the room Brianna saw Scott laying on a bed next to her. No, not a bed, they were strapped on stretchers in a mental hospital. A mental hospital that's great, not like that brings back amazing visions that'll scar me for life, Brianna thought referring to the Malia and Stiles thing. Neither of them spoke though, they just struggled to break free.

Eventually Brianna stopped and mentally slapped herself and Scott for their stupidity. Awkwardly she turned her head to see Scott still struggling, "Oi, alpha." She called over to him.

"What?" He asked obliviously.

"Do you seriously need me to remind you that you're a werewolf?" The blonde questioned in 'duh' tone.

"We're in Stiles's head."

"And you're a supernatural creatures with supernatural strength." Brianna tried to yell but my voice came out quiet and frustrated. "Break ... free."

Summoning the supernatural strength Brianna was talking about he snapped his hands free of the leather. Hurriedly he unbuckled his legs before rushing to Brianna's aid. The blonde mumbled a sarcastic thanks for his 'quick' thinking.

Scott and Brianna rubbed the wrists that had bruised in Brianna thanks to how much effort she out into trying to break free. "What now?" Scott asked as Brianna pulled her arm away with a small smile. Stiles may be taken over by an evil spirit and he may have cheated on her but Brianna wasn't like that. And neither was Scott. It felt weird to be so affectionate towards Scott like she had been for a while when she was still technically dating Stiles.

"I don't know. Believe it or not this is my first time in somebody else's head." Brianna mused to mask the awkwardness.

They noticed the door in front of us. Was that there a moment ago? As they edged towards it Scott put his arm in front of Brianna protectively, "Stay behind me." He instructed and for once Brianna didn't object.

Scott opened the door and walked through with one final look at Brianna. Except they didn't realise that would be the last time they'd see each other for a while. Before Brianna had a chance to walk through as well, the door slammed shut and it was locked. Nothing, not even her supernatural abilities, could open it.

"Scott!" The blonde yelled as she banged on the door repeatedly in fear. "Scott!"

Add getting trapped in somebody's brain to the list of shitty things that had happened to Brianna since she moved back to Beacon Hills. She personally thought it should push its way to the top of the list - or at the very least second place - when Stiles's mind changed the setting.

Brianna had slid down to the floor and she was resting her head onto the door that Scott had disappeared out of when her vision started to blur. While it did Brianna attempted to stand up in worry but that proved to not be part of Stiles or the Nogitsune's plan. She didn't know which. It felt as if the room was spinning until she fell through the door that opened behind her back.

Ouch. Damn, somebody give Alice in Alice In Wonderland some props, that shit hurts. Even though the parallels were similar, Brianna wasn't in a wonderland. Far from it, to be honest. With one quick glance around the room as she stood up, Brianna knew where she was. She was back at the power substation.

The power substation in which she had killed Barrow.

"No, no, no." Brianna mumbled as her back hit the wall from backing up. "Not again, not again."

But it was happening again. She was having to relive the horrendous memory of killing Barrow once again. This time she was seeing it all. Every single aspect of that night. From the moment she arrived all the way up to when Stiles was dragging her away from Barrow's body. Every little last piece of the memory was killing her inside as she watched it.

Once again she had to watch herself drop to the ground. Brianna never really realised how long she was screaming to the others in hope they'd tell her she was just dreaming. But she wasn't dreaming, that had actually happened. Brianna had actually killed somebody.

Taking a deep breath, Brianna walked away from the wall she'd backed up against. The blonde made her way past her crying self from the past and towards Barrow. He was laying dead on the floor, his hands outstretched above him and his legs looking as if they were about to run away. That's what he should've done, ran away. Maybe if he did Brianna wouldn't have to live with the guilt she did.

Gently, Brianna began to reposition Barrow's body. While laying him on the floor, straight instead of all wonky, the sound of chalk on a wall sent an eery feeling up her spine. In fear, Brianna looked up and sucked in a nervous breath. Where she'd been stood previously had now been occupied by a man with bandages around its face and a bomber jacket on. It was clearly the Nogistune drawing the kanji for self.

When the Nogistune turned to look at Brianna, with its head tilted to the side, she resisted the urge to scream. If she did then she'd be giving into the fear and she couldn't do that. That would mean loosing, the pack couldn't afford another loss. So, Brianna began searching for a way out of the nightmare with a sinister twist she was being forced to relive.

Void who was clearly occupying Stiles' brain wasn't going to have that though. Making Brianna turn back to the Nogistune was the sound of gun shots. The creature was kicking past people and items out of the way as he struggled to walk toward Brianna. Drowning out the sound of things being slung, was Brianna's own voice. The evil yell that she had made when she killed Barrow made Brianna clutch her ears in pain.

Everything was so loud. It wasn't just the yelling and the pushing anymore. Literally any remotely negative thing anybody had ever said about Brianna was being replayed in hear head. Even sentences that had been spoken behind her back was playing. It was all getting too much for Brianna.

Until somebody answered her prayers. The sound of somebody yelling her name drowned out all of the voices. Lydia. Even if it wasn't the girl it sounded like, Brianna owed them big time. Because of that one voice Brianna was able to take another look around the room without the painful voices drilling her head. Due to this she managed to spot a door and began sprinting towards it. Brianna pretty much fell out of it since she was so eager to leave the hell hole where the nightmare began.

With heavy breaths, Brianna began looking around the room. It was pretty much plain white. The only other spot of colour was coming from Scott. In sync they both began running towards each other, wrapping their arms around each other when they arrived in the middle. Brianna felt very comforted but she couldn't help but wish Stiles was the one she was hugging.

Quite far away from them was the Nemeton that was being used as a seat by Stiles, the Nogistune and a game. Oh that's just fantastic, the cause of all of our problems with our newest one sat on top of it with my boyfriend. Without hesitation, though, Brianna and Scott both burst into a run to reach Stiles.

With each step he seemed to be getting further away. It was extremely frustrating. After giving up with that poorly thought out plan, both supernaturals pretty much hunched over in pain since they were both severely tired. Too much exercise for somebody so small like Brianna.

Plan B was yelling to him was their peak of desperation. Brianna took a moment to regain some energy before she had a lightbulb moment and she turned to Scott, "Stiles is part of your pack."

"What?" Scott asked. "What do you mean?"

"He's human. But he's still part of the pack, right?" Brianna reminded.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course."

Brianna smirked, "So how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?"

Knowingly, Scott bowed his head to begin his transition into his werewolf form. The boy smirked up at Brianna as he spoke, "They howl."

And that's exactly what he did. Brianna took a step to the side from surprise. She wasn't expecting the howl to be as loud as it was. It was at that moment a wave of guilt hit Brianna. All this time she'd been upset about how much she misses Stiles because she was in love with him. But Scott and Stiles were practically brothers yet nobody asked how Scott was feeling. Brianna wished she'd realised that sooner.

The howl worked though. Stiles took one glance at his girlfriend and best friend before completely flipping his shit. Literally. He had flipped the game he and the Nogistune were playing much to the Nogitsune's dismay. Ooo, why do I feel like that's going to come back to bite us in the ass?

Brianna smiled at Stiles nonetheless, "That's my boy."

Just like what had sent Brianna into Stiles' brain, it sent her out. A tsunami of pictures of memories were shown to Brianna. This time she was able to take a little longer to look at them in which she realised they were Stiles' fondest memories. It didn't take long for her to snap back to reality by coughing, though.

***

The blonde jumped off the sofa, wiping some liquid that had been dripping out of her nose. That couldn't have been good. But before Brianna could question what had happened while they were, well, out Scott was already questioning if what they did worked.

Brianna looked at Peter, "Why didn't it work?!"

"Because it's not science, Brianna. It's supernatural." Peter replied before turning to Lydia. "I did my part. Now give me the name."

"What name?" Brianna asked, running her hands through her hair in confusion and frustration. "What are you talking about?"

They both ignored Brianna as they walked off - well Lydia was dragged off. A minute passed when Stiles' body practically leaped into next month. The suddenness of it made everybody jump back as well, as he filled the tape off his mouth and began pulling something out of it. That's disgusting, Brianna thought as Stiles began pulling out the bandage that was wrapped around the Nogistune. Things like that got Brianna squeamish, what's inside of you is meant to stay inside of you.

Just like the trio of boys, Brianna began pushing Melissa and Lydia to safety. Well, they claimed it as the safe area but it was actually just the furthest place away from Stiles in the McCall living room. Something began to grow out of the pile of bandage and Brianna wished she was the one being protected. This entire situation was just too ugh for her to handle.

When the creature that had emerged from the ground began walking over Scott and Peter tackled it onto the chair. Everything happened so fast. By the time they'd sat the flailing Nogistune of the chair Brianna let out a yell that was ignited by a feeling. They followed her instruction to unwrap the Nogitune until they saw Stiles. The real Stiles.

"Scott? Brianna?" The boy said in confusion. The blonde walked over to him and grabbed his hand. She didn't have time to speak when she heard Scott voice a concerning thought.

"Where's Void? And where's Lydia?"

Brianna looked backwards as fear rose up inside of her, "Lydia!?"

***

Hey guys!! I've given you a long chapter because you guys deserve it. I've been giving you short chapters for so long and I know you guys like my longer ones. I think that's because there is less dialogue though. Anyway, I'm starting to go back and edit old chapters just in case you're wondering why you keep getting notifications.

Milli out xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

176K 12.2K 37
2095. Eine Welt wie man sie vor langer Zeit kannte, existiert nicht mehr. Daran ist einzig und allein der dritte Weltkrieg schuld, der 2057 mehr als...
2.5M 71.1K 74
Ich wäre in meiner Welt voller Lügen ertrunken, bis er gekommen ist. Er zeigte mir ein Leben, ein Leben was ich noch nie zuvor erlebt habe. Wäre er n...
250K 14.4K 63
Wer kennt es nicht? Man hört einen Song und schon kommt einem eine neue Idee zu einer Geschichte. Ja, manchmal reicht sogar ein einziges Wort aus, um...
402K 28.2K 51
Best Ranking in Fantasy: #3 "Ihr wisst nicht wer ich bin oder woher ich komme" , sagte sie mit einer sanften aber zugleich strengen Stimme. Man konnt...