HELL ☉ S. STILINSKI [ 3 ]

Por marauuuders

even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you➹ *** Once again the group had survived and they'... Mais

h e l l
One ~ Summer
Two ~ Mysterious
Three ~ Rampaging
Four ~ Control
Five ~ Replaced
Six ~ Lecture
Seven ~ Belief
Eight ~ Healers
Nine ~ Purple
Twelve ~ Psychic
Thirteen ~ Taken
Fourteen ~ Unlike
Fifteen ~ Darkness
Sixteen ~ Time
Seventeen ~ Normal
Eighteen ~ Together
Nineteen ~ Permit
Twenty ~ Explosion
Twenty One ~ Self
Twenty Two ~ Regret
Twenty Three ~ Standard
Twenty Four ~ Seconds
Twenty Six ~ Impressed
Twenty Seven ~ Wonderland
Twenty Eight ~ Lost
Twenty nine ~ Patietur
Thirty ~ Always
S T R O N G E R

Twenty Five ~ Possessed

219 6 4
Por marauuuders

Death defying experiences were something Brianna was getting very used to because of the fact she lived in Beacon Hills. But none of the sociopaths, mythical creatures, or just plain old creepiness terrified her more than being on the back of Scott's motorbike. That thing, in Brianna's eyes, was going to end up killing her one day.

The blonde clung onto Scott's back for dear life, questioning every decision that had lead up that moment. She honestly felt like she was going to die. The fact Melissa, commonly known as the women who got scared when Brianna first picked up a needle in front of her on her first day at work, was okay with him riding it fathomed her.

After what felt like a never ending journey, they skidded to a stop outside of Eichen House. The bumpy slide to a halt made Brianna grip onto Scott even tighter. At one point during the ride Brianna was worried about cutting off his circulation. Scott grabbed Brianna's hands and with a remark about them being alive, he unwrapped himself from the girls grip. The duo hopped off the bike and walked towards the Stilinski boys.

Brianna was the first to speak, tears already threatening to fall because of the situation, "Why didn't you tell us?" She asked, referring to the fact sheriff Stilinski was putting Stiles into Eichen House.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff Stilinski replied with a slight sigh.

"It's only seventy two hours," Stiles added. A lot can happen in seventy two hours, Brianna thought as a numb feeling climbed up from her gut to her heart. That couldn't be a good sign.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from." Scott stated a fact.

The best friend and girlfriend of Stiles were both clearly extremely annoyed and scared at the same time. Neither of them would admit they were scared though. Especially not to Stiles. But the looks on their faces and the tone of voice they were using was enough for him to figure it out himself. He hated being the reason that Brianna was scared so if going into Eichen House was going to put an end to it, that's what he was going to do.

Brianna nodded in agreement with Scott before adding a quick reminder, "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies."

"You don't know everything yet." Scott told Sheriff Stilinski.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow," Stiles said. "That was surprisingly all correct."

Sheriff Stilinski noticed the sadness on my face, "Brianna, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. You can understand that right?" He questioned and Brianna looked down in sadness. Her intention wasn't to make sheriff Stilinski upset. That was the last thing she wanted to do. "I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Why are you putting him I here?" A small voice asked which belonged to Brianna. It was barely audible as she was still staring at the floor while trying not to tear up. She couldn't be weak. Not then.

"He's not." Stiles replied. "It was my decision." The boy stated making Brianna's head lift up. A look of heartbreak flashed across her face as her mouth dropped slightly, causing Stiles to look to the left as he wiped under his eyes.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Scott reminded.

"And I can't hurt you," He told them both. When he finally turned to Brianna his eyes showed pure sadness. Leaving her was breaking him but if he hurt her that would break him even more. But all Brianna could see was somebody else. That wasn't her bubbly, sarcastic and adorably spastic Stiles who she fell in love with. Deep down she knew he was in there.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't-" Scott rambled on before Stiles cut him off.

"If you can't- if you can't, then you both have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." Stiles said as he got close to their faces. When he leant back his father told him to come on and he buzzed for the gate to open.

Along with Scott, Brianna wracked as they headed towards the gate in shock. "Stiles, wait." Blurted Brianna.

He turned around and walked over to her, grabbing both hands just like he used to when she was upset. This was the Stiles she fell in love with. The one who no matter what the situation was would be there for the people he cared about. Little did she know it there was nobody he cared about more than Brianna.

After hesitating she planted a kiss on his lips. While kissing Brianna pulled him into a hug. Scott looked down at the floor awkwardly as they pulled away and Brianna whispered, "I never got to tell you but ... you're my people Stiles, nobody else."

Stiles smiled for the first time in what felt like forever, "You're my people too."

A kiss was left next her ear before he pulled away from the hug. Hesitantly, he let go of her hands as he walked away. The warm touch left her hand and she brought it up to her face so she could catch any falling tears. She watched as the Stilinski boys traveled into the building. Scott slowly strolled over to her and pulled the nearly distraught girl into a behind hug. In an odd way she turned so she was sideways and clutched onto his jacket just like she'd done on his bike.

As soon as the two Stilinski boys were out of sight, Scott planted a kiss where Stiles did moments before. "What are you doing?" The blonde asked him in confusion as she walked out of his grip.

"I- I..."

"No ... no, no, no." Brianna groaned knowingly. "Scott this isn't- this isn't you, okay? You're not in love with me. Your grieving. You're grieving for A-"

Scott rose an eyebrow, "Grieving for who?"

"I- I don't know. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry." Brianna mumbled. "I just want to go back to the loft. Please."

In hope to keep the friendship alive, Scott nodded. Honestly, he didn't know why he kissed her. It was only her cheek but to the both of them it meant something else. Brianna was right, he wasn't in love with her and she wasn't in love with him. Just something inside of Scott, an old piece of him who liked Brianna back in the day, took over. For a split second he knew what Stiles felt like at that moment. Possessed.

***

Even though Brianna had been there with Peter, she still hasn't gained an apology form Lydia. So when she received a text from Allison stating simply that Lydia had a plan, Brianna was very confused. When Lydia's angry with somebody she would go out of her way to avoid them. So why did she invite me to the pack meeting?

As usual, Brianna walked into the Argent apartment without knocking. The amount of times Brianna had been there was unreal so she kind of got used to making her own way inside. Turned out Brianna was one of the first people to make an appearance and she was met with a talking Allison and Lydia.

"I got your text." Brianna waved her phone towards Allison.

"Good." Lydia smiled. "You can help us, clairlock."

Sliding into a seat in front of the Argent desk, Brianna rose an eyebrow. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"Oh, I was never mad." Lydia mused. "I just wanted to make you suffer a little."

"And I'm the evil one." Brianna teased.

The two girls quickly explained their loosely planned out plan of attack. When the boys who weren't out of commission, which were simply Scott and the twins, arrived the plan was reexplained with more detail. Long story short, they were going to attempt to rob an armoured car. It was in hope they'd find something to get Derek and Argent out of a cell and find a cure for Stiles.

"We're literally going to be robbing an armoured car?" Brianna asked in disbelief.

"Well," Lydia smirked. "We're going to try."

Oh, we, really? Brianna hummed sarcastically. It didn't need to be said that the people with actual fighting experience and or the people who could master their supernatural abilities would be doing the heavy lifting. No offence to Lydia. That meant Brianna was going to have to crack open the lid to her fighting and magic skills that seemed to have taken a little nap.

Wake up, guys, it's showtime.

The plan was quite literally their worse yet. Everybody knew it, only Brianna and Scott were speaking it. Speaking off, those two were acting normal around each other, after all it was only a kiss on the cheek. No feelings were in it whatsoever. But, seriously, the plan was so bad.

Scott looked up from the map on the desk, "This is a really bad plan."

"It's not that bad." Lydia tried to be positive.

"It's not that good." Brianna mused under her breath.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take." Lydia continued the plan. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car then we can follow it."

Allison placed her finger onto the map, "So when it gets here-"

"We attack them?" Aiden interrupted.

In annoyance Lydia turned to look at him, "No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. Either that or Brianna uses magic to stop the van. And when the driver gets out to help-"

"We attack him?" He interjected again.

"No." Allison and Lydia chorused, getting visibly frustrated. Discreetly Brianna gave Aiden a high five, making Scott roll his eyes. Kids.

"You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door." Lydia continued.

Scott sucked in a breath to hide his laughter at the high five, "I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger." Lydia finished the explanation with finality.

Ethan rose an eyebrow, "It's not his actual finger, is it?" He questioned.

Lydia looked as if she was going to rip the twins heads off any second as she let out a breath, "You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" He asked, ignoring Lydia's remark.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence." Brianna stated sternly. "And that's not happening."

"Guys, this is going to work. We can do this." Allison began. "We're losing Stiles. My dad and Derek are in jail for murder. We need to do this."

***

Argh. Brianna found herself limping onto the road. Her hand was clutched around the wound on her leg. Snatching her attention, a loud beep made her realise the van she'd been following for the past hour was coming her way. With a deep breath Brianna stood up straight and help her arm out with her palm facing the van.

"Prohibere!" Brianna commanded, sending the purple magic the vans way.

Simply, Brianna watched as the van came to an abrupt stop a meter in front of her. With a stern face she kept her eyes on the drive as she took away the memory of herself. While she did that the back of the transport van had scrunched up slightly from stopping so suddenly. Whoopsies.

When the van was brought to a stop fully, Brianna brought her hand down, snapping her eyes back brown. The blonde walked over to the drivers seat and, after climbing up a step due to her short height, opened up the door. In confusion at the fact the driver was bloody as if he'd been attacked Brianna furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't do that and her friends sure didn't.

Then, as she was being flung to the ground, she realised what did. A groan of pain rose out of her mouth as her head hit the pavement. Well damn, that was rude. Sucking in a breath, Brianna pushed herself up from the floor so she could face off with the attacker. Though when she realised the attacker was about triple the size of her in every way, her mouth dropped.

"Scott," Brianna mumbled into her phone, in hope that when she was flung to the floor the call they'd set up didn't end. "We have a problem. A ... very ... large ... problem."

"Brianna Voyant?" The man rose an eyebrow. His voice was very deep which was to be expected. With him you could judge the book by its cover and that's exactly the story you'd get.

Brianna looked him up and down, "You must be Kincaid. Lots of talk about your lot in the Council."

"Next time you're there will you deliver a message for me?" He questioned simply.

"Always." Brianna sent him a fake smile to match her fake sweet voice.

"Tell them to ... suck my ass."

Brianna rolled her eyes, "I told them to do that a long time ago." She mused before using the time to kick Kincaid's shins so hard he fell to the floor. With a smirk Brianna bent down next to him. "They didn't really appreciate the offer. Would you like to rephrase?"

With ease, the bulky guy scooped up the blonde. With her flailing body in his grasp, Kincaid began to walk towards the back of the van. He instructed Brianna to be quiet or she'd never speak again, understanding what the threat meant she decided she'd zip it up for a while. There was a few minutes of tense silence until footsteps could be heard outside the door.

Brianna watched with wide eyes as Kincaid flew open the door. He probably knew it was going to knock deputy Parrish out with ease. Noticing a flash that could only be made with silver hitting the light, Brianna leaped onto Kincaid's back in hope to retrieve Siverfinger's finger. That came to an end almost as quickly as the vans journey did when Brianna was once again flung to the floor, landing next to Parrish.

Brianna looked up to see Scott and Allison had approached Kincaid. A sarcastic cough made the three of them look towards Brianna who was still on the floor and staring at Allison and Scott. "You're late." She deadpanned.

Scott hummed as he turned back to Kincaid, "We need that finger."

"Why should I give it to you?" The man replied.

"There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it." Allison explained, gesturing to the van.

Kincaid huffed in amusement, "The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

"Give me the finger." Scott instructed in aggravation. It was totally clear Brianna was not going to let that one slide without laughing. Scott glanced around all of the people trying not to laugh before signing, "You know what I mean."

Just as Brianna stopped laughing, somebody fell down from the top of the van. Wait, no, it's Kira, she didn't fall. Brianna scrambled to her feet, joining Allison with her crossbow and Scott who was ready to bare his fangs and grow his claws any second. Just like them Brianna got in position to fight since it was clear that's how the situation was going to end.

Personally, I think Kincaid has a thing for flinging people to the floor. That's what was going through Brianna's mind when he shook Kira off of his back. It translates into slinging her off in Brianna's books. So her theory was still possible.

"I guess negotiations are over." Kincaid mused, showing everybody his werewolf side immediately afterwards.

Brianna rolled her head around her neck. "Oh here we go." She mumbled.

Fighting somebody three times your size is not a good idea with or without supernatural powers. They all knew it. Scott knew it, Allison knew it, Kincaid knew it, Brianna knew it. The result of the fight was pretty much inevitable. So much so Brianna wasn't even surprised when she was pushed towards the wall that Allison had been only a minute before.

The blondes eyes fluttered open after being tapped repeatedly on the cheek. Lydia's worried face was what she was met with. When her best friend realised Brianna was okay, Lydia pulled her away from the fighting area. It was so much safer to watch but a lot more agonising knowing that you couldn't do anything to help, in Brianna's eyes that is.

After Kincaid made some remark about Scott's eyes being misleading since Scott apparently could not fight like an alpha, the twins appeared. About time. As usual, they made their debut in the fight by doing some flips and tricks. Typical twin tricks, really.

It was kind of gruesome watching them beat the life out of Kincaid. For some reason though it was almost enchanting. Brianna guessed she was kind of in awe at how quickly they took him down when she could barely land a punch on Kincaid. The only reason they did let Kincaid keep his life was because of Scott and his words of wisdom.

"We're here to save a life, not end one."

Brianna smiled at the fact a scroll fell into Scott's palm as he tapped the finger. They had the scroll, maybe they could save Stiles before it was too late. But after Brianna's eyes turned purple when she arrived back at the loft, she realised maybe it was too late. Not for Stiles ... but for his love for Brianna.

Malia Tate and Stiles were having sex and there was nothing Brianna could do except cry as her heart broke into a million pieces.

***

Hey guys!! Next chapter is going to be great so I'm not going to bother writing anything important here... I'll probably double update because I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Milli out xoxo

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

You are enough ✓ Por ♠️

Ficção Adolescente

6.4M 188K 60
Ein böses Spiel ohne Regeln mit dem Bruder meiner besten Freundin *** Wenn man die Namen Rina und Mason in einem Satz hört, weiß man sofort, dass das...
40.5K 1.7K 92
"Ich bin der böse, Avery. Denk daran. Ich tue, was ich will, ich nehme was ich will, und ich will dich." Avery war die Letzte, die lebte. Er nahm ih...
41.7K 6.3K 138
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
15.4K 803 27
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...