The Return Of Superman (Baeky...

By caratcarrots

Baekhyun and Taeyeon will be bringing their child, Byun Tae Joon to the show 'The Return Of Superman'. From... More

Episode 2- A New Family Member
Episode 3 - A Walk In The Park
Episode 4- Spread Of Warmth
Episode 5- First Guests
Episode 6- The Arrival
Episode 7 - The Uncles
Episode 8 - Emergency
Episode 9 - First Word
Episode 10 - Taking A Walk
Episode 11 - Taking A Walk Pt.2
Episode 12 - First Day
Episode 13 - Happy Day
Episode 14 - Aunts
Episode 15 - Family
Episode 16 - Fluffy Reunion
Episode 17 - Japan
Episode 18 - Concert
Episode 19 - First Birthday
Chapter 20 - Second?
Chapter 21 - Friends
Chapter 22 - Talk
Chapter 23 - A Year Later
Chapter 24 - START
Chapter 25 - Who?
Chapter 26 - Special Guests
Chapter 27 - Small Fights, Greater Love
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Solo debut and... cookies?

Episode 1- Welcome To Our Lives

9.8K 195 73
By caratcarrots

A/N: Hey hey!!!! So i'm starting this book and its about Baekyeon 😍😍 don't read if you don't ship them. I got the picture for the book cover from mysecretotp on IG. I used it cos it was perfect and it gave me the idea to write this book hahaha... It's my first time writing this kind of book so pardon me if I wrote some parts weirdly.

So this 'show' will start NOW!!

-----

"Annyeonghaseyo. Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun greeted the staff and camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The PD of 'The Return Of Superman' show greeted back.

"So how do feel about being on this show?" she asked. (I'll make the PD a lady)

"Ahh... it seems quite exciting and I have seen the sunbaenims film this show and I have also been on the show with Chanyeol-ssi as guests." He replied awkwardly while looking at the camera.

"How do you feel about being a future dad?" She asked.

"Uhm... I'm kinda nervous *awkward laughter* and anticipating as well." He nodded.

~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon imnida." She slightly bowed with a bit of difficulty due to her bulging stomach.

"Annyeonghaseyo." PD-nim greeted back.

"So how many months more?" PD-nim asked, referring to the unborn child in Taeyeon's womb.

"About 2 months more? Ne... should be.. hahaha..." Taeyeon replied.

"How do feel about being on this show?" PD-nim asked.

"It seems quite interesting and I have watched every episode. I never knew I was going to be on this show as well." Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh.

"How do feel about being a future mom?" She asked.

"I feel very excited. Everyone is taking extra care of me when I visit my group members. I hope everything is alright when the baby is born." Taeyeon shifted in her seat as she smiled sweetly at the camera.

_end of interview_

Monday, 13 June 2016, 18.15pm

"Baekhyun-ah time for dinner!!" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen. The camera followed Baekhyun as he walked out from the room to the kitchen. "Waahh there are so many cameras around the house.." Baekhyun commented as he looked at the camera fixed at the corner of the kitchen wall.

"Yeah there are a lot. Now eat." Taeyeon sat down and ate her dinner without waiting for Baekhyun.

"Aigoo... my wife is the prettiest when she's eating." Baekhyun cooed as he started eating as well.

"Yah, are you indirectly calling me a pig?" Taeyeon glared at him.

"W-what...? I'm not... It's just that you are also eating for the baby and I feel full looking at you eating." Baekhyun pinched her cheeks.

"Heol... like I can believe you.." Taeyeon cheekily smiled before resuming eating.

She ate and ate, more than Baekhyun. He just watched her eat in silence. After she was done, Baekhyun put everything in the sink and started doing the dishes.

Taeyeon went to the living room and plopped down on the couch with difficulty.

"Aigoo.... Tae Joon-ah... eomma and appa can't wait to meet you." She cooed as she rubbed her belly.

Then she suddenly let out a shout. Baekhyun rushed over and asked her what happened.

"Wae wae wae what happened?" He was frightened, afraid something happened.

"He kicked me!" Taeyeon squealed as she pulled up her shirt to reveal the beautiful baby bump. Taeyeon then asked Tae Joon to do it again and he obeyed, kicking twice this time round. Baekhyun just watched in awe. He then put his ear on Taeyeon's belly. Then he spoke,

"Tae Joon-ah, it's appa. When are you gonna come out? Are being a good boy there? You are not giving eomma a hard time right? I can't wait to meet you in two months!" Baekhyun planted a few kisses on Taeyeon's belly, making her giggle.

Baekhyun then sat beside her and turn on the TV. After watching for a while, Taeyeon said she was bored, so they decided to go for a stroll at the park with the cameraman following them.

There were many people who recognised them and Baekhyun was really proud when he showed everyone his future family.

"Aigoo... what a pretty wife you have!" An ahjumma smiled widely. "Kamsahabnida eommonim." Baekhyun flashed his widest smile.

After walking for quite some time they went back to their apartment. They both sat on the bed, Taeyeon leaning against Baekhyun while he rested on the headboard.

"You know, I'm kind of afraid. You know... people say it hurts a lot during labour and I don't know whether I can make it through. And I've been carrying the child for 7 months and its about 5 weeks more before the baby is due because usually they are out 3 weeks before and I'm just... really really scared.." A few tears escaped her eyes as she let out her thoughts.

Baekhyun tenderly kissed the top of her head.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here yea..? You'll make it through. Don't worry too much. Just stay healthy for the baby, arasseo?" He hugged Taeyeon tighter.

Narrator: And this is how the first episode goes... (lmao)

------

A/N: so... I will update the book as frequent as I can heehee...

Read. Comment. Vote. Share :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 281 19
*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:* what happens when taehyung moves to a new neighbourhood and his neighbour happens to be jeon jungkook.. they're rooms next to each ot...
4.5K 102 16
Where Taehyung is married and has an 8 year old chil but unfortunately her child is a mute so he hired a Doctor for her and the doctor turns out to b...
5.7K 115 17
COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary everything on him change. Byun Baekhyun...
15.9K 794 23
โ so suddenlyโž โœง เณƒเผ„ "๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—•๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป." "๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†...