If Flowers Could Kill (Manu R...

Από KrissyReigns

She's crazy So Believe Me When I Say Fear Her When She Looks Into A Fire And Smiles Rosalie's obsession with... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Rosalie...
He causes me pain
Problem #1
Vivian..
Bad Timing
A Roller Coaster Indeed
Author's Note
Crazy in Love
Don't Touch The Rose
Overdosed
I can't believe she did that!-
He's My Greatest Posession
Roses are red, Blood is too
Under her spell
A Horrible Wake up Call
Regret
The First Puzzle Piece
Something Is Not Right
All The Right Moves In Wrong Places
Black Roses
Underground Dangers
Dead Ends
Authors Note
Just Take It
Authors Note:I love all of YOU
Once, Always
For Her
Home Sweet Home
A Bouquet of Roses for Rose
The End
Bonus Chapter #1
BOOK TWO??

Concussion's Darkness

448 16 2
Από KrissyReigns

Rosalie's POV

 I wake up. I can't remember what happened. All I see is darkness. My head is aching horribly. It feels like an alarm clock going off in my head.  My legs throbbed and I couldn't move them. I remember getting into an argument with Vivian. I think she pushed me and I fell and hit my head. I touched my eyes that ached. They felt so dry. I'm not sure how long I've been up here. I get on my knees and I crawl toward the door. When I open it I see nothing but darkness. What the hell is going on? Where am I? I walk out into the darkness and I feel a stair step. The whole house was pitch black.

"Mom?" I call out but there is no response.

"Is anyone here?" I say and I go flying down the stairs.

I hit my head on a hard floor and I yelp. I'm not sure where I was. It didn't seem like my house anymore. My hand inched for a light outlet but I felt nothing but a bare wall. Everything felt so hazy. I'm starting to think that I'm not awake yet. Maybe I'm still knocked out. I rest my head on the floor and I drift back into this uncertain darkness and sleep....

Vivian's POV

"I hope she's okay."

Manu is giving me this look that makes me feel stupid. We don't say anything for awhile. The girl on the side of him has a bloody nose. I believe that's the girl who Rose beat up.

"If she's hurt why did you leave her in the house by herself?" Manu says questioningly

I hesitate, because for some reason I have no idea. I shouldn't have left her.

"I guess I got scared so I ran out."

"I'll come back to the house with you." Manu says walking up next to me.

The girl gives me a jealous look but I try to avoid her glare.

"I'm leaving." she says walking away.

"Did Rose do that to her?"

He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeah. She beat her pretty bad."

"I can tell." I say laughing a little.

We are on the way to my house. I see no Rose anywhere outside which makes my heart thump through my chest. I'm filled with anxiety and fear. Fights sometimes seem small, but something small can usually be bigger than it seems. Manu opens the door to the house and everything looks exactly the same.

"Do you see her?" I whisper.

He shakes his head. We walk in and I scan the room.

"I hope she isn't still upstairs knocked out."

"What were you guys doing?" he says laughing.

"She hit me with a book so I pushed her. She hit her head on the wall and fell over the dresser drawer."

"Why were you guys fighting in the first place?"

I can't tell him why! We were fighting because of him.

"It's kind of secret."

"It's okay I understand."

I run upstairs with Manu stalking behind me and I peer into my room. I see her in the exact same place.

"Is she dead???" I say losing it

He walks over to her and listens to her heart beat.

"No."

I take the longest breath I've ever taken in my whole life.

"That's all I need to know."

He lifts her up but she is not conscious at all.

"She might be in a coma or something."

The door swings open and to my worst surprise it's Rosalie's mom.

"What hell did you do to my baby!?"

She says pushing Manu out the way and holding Rosalie in her arms.

"It wasn't him who did this. He's just a friend."

"Then why does she look like someone hurt her?"

My mom walks in and Manu gives me a short wave before leaving the room.

"We got in a fight."

My mother glares at me.

'I need to call the ambulance." Rosalie mom says taking her phone out.

"What kind of fight?"

"She hit me first so I pushed her and she hit her head!" I say crying.

This was going to get ugly very quickly.

Rosalie's POV

"Rosalie are you awake?" I hear little voices repeat over and over.

I feel a light on my face but my eyes are hardly open. Everything looks very blurry. Even the voices seem blurry. I think I finally woke up from my weird dream. My head is still hurting so bad. It feels like somebody is shooting me in my cranium over and over again.

"Rose?"

Someone shakes my arm, and I feel another person holding my hand. I open my eyes wider and I see my mom with tears in her eyes.

"I'm here Rose."

I try to smile, but my mouth hurts.

"I need water." I say dryly.

The nurse goes to get me some water and I spot Vivian all the way in the back looking down at the floor. She looks so guilty even though I did throw a book at her. She tried to take Manu from me and now she put me in the damn hospital. Vivian is crazy as a mug like forreal. After two minutes the nurse return with my water. It's cold and fresh. My throat feels better after chugging the cup.

"Rosalie are you okay?" Vivian's mother says

I nod and I yawn.

"You and Vivian can't get into fights like this anymore. That's dangerous."

"Obviously." I say

I see Ivy in the back talking to Vivian. I hope they aren't trying to make a scheme to jack me up or something. They always stand up for each other.  If there was one thing that I hated about me and Vivian being in an argument is that her sister is a snake if you mess with Vivian the wrong way.

"You'll have to stay in the hospital for tonight just so they can keep a eye on you."

I nod and turn over on my side just to look away from all of them.

"Why was I asleep for so long?"

My mother sighs before speaking.

"You had a concussion."

"What the hell Vivian?! You had to get so mad at me to jack me up like this!" I say spitting words at her.

"You hit me first dumbass!"

Our parents are in shock by our foul language and so is the nurse, because as soon as she walks in she leaves right back out.

"That language is unacceptable." my mom says standing up

"Sorry mom." I say turning back on my side.

I hate to be mean but Vivian should pay for stealing my man. This is no game to me...

Manu's POV

After dinner I try to call Vivian. She isn't picking up the phone. Spring break will be over soon meaning she'll have to go home. Hopefully, Rosalie was alive, because if Rosalie was dead I'd know why Vivian wasn't answering the phone.

"Manu are you alright? You've been kind of antisocial with the family lately. We're all sorry for teasing you about Rosalie." my mom says wiping a wet dish with a rag.

"I'm just tired. That's all."

"You shut your accounts down. You should open them back up. Don't let people run your life because you're scared of being stalked."

I think about what my mom said. She's probably right. I should open my accounts and so I do. There I'm flooded with wild messages and people saying the think I'm dead. My brother is cracking up at the comments.

"Dude you might as well get your own church. These girls worship you on here."

"I know. Now you know why I had to shut it down for all this time."

"That's what you get for getting famous."

I roll my eyes. I check out Vivian's page and I see a picture of Rosalie in the hospital. It says she's okay. I take a breath of relief.

"Dude is that the chick that was here?"

"Yep."

"What the hell happened to her?"

"Long story."

"Who's the other girl? She's cute."

"That's Vivian her bestfriend."

"Man you got it made. I might have to start my own music career."

I shake my head and I chuckle. I check my phone and I see calls from Vivian and messages from her. Damn it! I missed like eight calls.

Author'sNote

Thank all of you for reading my first fanfiction ever! The story already has 205 reads which makes me so happy. Thank all of your for support and keep Manuloving!!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...
34.4K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
3K 262 18
He was the yin to my yang, a king to my castle, my knight and shinning armour, my everything but it all went crumbling down like Pompeii. Now I'm cag...
139K 6.6K 24
Nadia Augusten was born a villainess. She was fed with a golden spoon and was provided with everything she needed. Everything she wants, she gets. S...