HELL ☉ S. STILINSKI [ 3 ]

By marauuuders

even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you➹ *** Once again the group had survived and they'... More

h e l l
One ~ Summer
Three ~ Rampaging
Four ~ Control
Five ~ Replaced
Six ~ Lecture
Seven ~ Belief
Eight ~ Healers
Nine ~ Purple
Twelve ~ Psychic
Thirteen ~ Taken
Fourteen ~ Unlike
Fifteen ~ Darkness
Sixteen ~ Time
Seventeen ~ Normal
Eighteen ~ Together
Nineteen ~ Permit
Twenty ~ Explosion
Twenty One ~ Self
Twenty Two ~ Regret
Twenty Three ~ Standard
Twenty Four ~ Seconds
Twenty Five ~ Possessed
Twenty Six ~ Impressed
Twenty Seven ~ Wonderland
Twenty Eight ~ Lost
Twenty nine ~ Patietur
Thirty ~ Always
S T R O N G E R

Two ~ Mysterious

339 16 0
By marauuuders

Listening to Scott and Derek's adventures in the hospital while the others were being attacked by suicidal birds, Brianna though of two things. One being she came up with what they should put on the sign that welcomes people into the town. Never a dull day in Beacon Hills because we have tons of supernatural creatures who will try to steal you! The second thought being she was kind of gutted that the one day she isn't at the hospital all of the cool things happen.

Long story short was Scott was called to the hospital by his mother in hope that he could stop Isaac from being taken into surgery. On the way to find Isaac he got stuck in an elevator with a blind man which resulted in him not getting to Isaac in time. When he finally did find Isaac the poor, unconscious boy was in another elevator with an alpha.

Scott dived into the elevator with the pair and began fighting the alpha. A fight that he was loosing quickly. When all hope of Scott surviving that short trip to the next floor seemed lost, the door opened to reveal Derek who flung the other alpha away from Scott. Thus saving the two betas.

Some how Derek saving Scott had turned into Derek repaying Scott again. The logic was weird but Brianna didn't question it. So that is how they ended up sitting around waiting for Derek to make Scott's tattoo magically reappear. Brianna had barely seen Scott all day so she didn't even know that his tattoo had healed.

Derek used his alpha eyes to look at his faded tattoo. When he stated that he could see it Brianna pressed her hand on the area where the tattoo would be located and her eyes turned purple. Two black bands, one slightly thicker than the other. To Brianna it looked like it had no meaning whatsoever but, once again, she didn't question it. She knew full well that it was likely he had already gotten an ear full from Stiles about it.

"What does it mean?" Derek asked the thought that was on Brianna's mind.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott stated, drawing it on the dusty table in front of him.

"Why is this so important to you?"

Scott looked up at the group, "Do you know what the word tattoo means?"

"To mark something." Stiles stated with a proud smile that made Brianna love him even more. He looked so adorable to her.

"Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means 'open wound'." Scott explained. "I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward."

Brianna raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer." Scott admitted with a sigh. "Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Goin' four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a, uh-"

"Like an open wound." His best friend stated in understanding.

"Yeah." Scott replied sadly and all Brianna wanted to do was give him a hug. During the summer Scott had acquired the nickname 'puppy' from Brianna. Nobody knew how but after a while nobody began to question it either.

Derek looked around before changing the subject, "The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt."

"Ah, that's great." Stiles remarked, earning a playful elbow in the gut from his loving girlfriend.

"Do it."

Derek held up the blow torch and gave Brianna a look. She knew exactly what the look meant considering how many times she'd done it before. Anybody would think they owned a werewolf tattoo parlour. With a flick off her wrist purple smoke set the blow torch alight.

Stiles's eyes widened at the large flames, "Oh, wow. That's a- that's a lot for me. So I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside." He rambled on before his girlfriend grabbed his arm and pulled him back with a smirk.

"Nope. You can help hold me down." She said with a smirk.

"Oh my God." Stiles mumbled before joining his girlfriend behind Scott. This, ladies and gentleman, is quality bonding time with your boyfriend in Brianna's eyes. Then again she was lived with the Hale's for years.

As soon as the blow torch hit Scott's skin his eyes turned yellow and the fangs were released. His screams sounded like the agony was the worst pain in the world so Brianna tried her hardest not to connect with him. Turns out if she touches somebody during in pain then she can sometimes feel it if they're close enough. Not one of the perks of being a clairvoyant.

Halfway through the procedure Scott lost consciousness. So when he woke up everybody was very happy when he looked at his tattoo, pleased with it. "It worked." He exclaimed.

"Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles stated, patting his best friends arm.

"Yeah. I kind of needed something permanent. Everything that's happened to us- everything just changes so fast. Everything's so, uh- ephemeral." Scott said as he along with Stiles and Brianna began to head out of the Hale house

"Studying for the psats?" Brianna asked and got a 'yep' in response.

Suddenly Scott stopped and stared at the door. "You painted the door. Why'd you paint the door?" He asked the alpha.

"Go home, Scott."

Scott looked at both sides of the door in confusion before quizzing Derek further, "And why only one side?"

"Scott." Derek said in a warning but it was no use. The younger werewolf began clawing at the door wildly until it exposed the symbol of a pack. Brianna didn't realise it when she first saw it but it was the symbol of the alpha pack. Now she knew it was them it seemed so obvious.

"The birds at school and the deer last night ... just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the alpha. How many are there?" Scott pieces everything together.

"A pack of them." Brianna stated quietly. "An entire alpha pack."

Derek's eyes snapped towards Brianna harshly, "Who told you about that?"

"Isaac," Brianna admitted, knowing why he was so angry. "But he didn't know so don't go yelling at him."

"Do you see why I don't want you getting involved?" The alpha yelled at her, not caring who he was in front of anymore. The subject of the alpha pack couldn't involve Brianna, it was way too risky.

"You can't protect me from this anymore, Derek." She sigehd. "Not from him."

"I can and I will." He stated firmly.

Stiles looked between them both, sensing the tension he decided to change the subject. "All of them are alphas? How does that even work?"

Derek sighed, "I hear there's some kind of a leader. He's called Deucalion. We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac, and I have been looking for him for the last four months."

"Let's say you find them. How do you deal with an Alpha pack?" Scott questioned.

"With all the help I can get." Derek stated before pointing at Brianna, knowing what she was going to say. "Apart from you."

Brianna had no time to respond because the sound of Isaac regaining consciousness caught everybody's attention. "Where is she? Where's the girl?" He questioned immediately.

"What girl?" Derek replied and Brianna got out her phone to text Melissa.

After sending the worried text to Scott's mom she gave the boys a crucial piece of information, "When Isaac came into the hospital yesterday a girl was with him. She was pretty badly injured and had a lot of weapons. More than me. I went to check on her before the end of my shift but it's like she was awake when she was meant to be asleep. It was weird." She explained before turning to Isaac. "I've texted Melissa so I'll let you know about the girl as soon as I find out, okay?"

"Thank you," Isaac smiled. He looked at his hospital gown and frowned. "Does anybody know where my clothes are?"

"I'll get you some." Derek huffed before turning to Scott and Stiles once again. "You two should go home, take Bri with you."

For once neither of the boys protested and they headed outside. But when Brianna had a lightbulb moment she and her boyfriend shared knowing looks. Stiles took a sort of angry Scott to the jeep while Brianna skipped towards Derek, who continued to stay looking at the window. "Can I get a tattoo?" She questioned.

"No."

"Why not?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"No."

Brianna groaned in frustration at his blunt answer that didn't even make sense, "Scott got one which means you probably like Scott more than me."

"No."

"So you admit you love me?" She teased.

"No."

The groan that came out of Brianna's mouth was a long one, full of annoyance at Derek, "Can I at least dye my hair?"

"No."

"So if I told you I wanted to get a tattoo, you'd say..." Brianna had a plan in her brain so she wanted to clarify something.

"No."

"Right," she thought. "What if I told you I didn't want a tattoo, what would you say then?"

Derek turned to finally look at her with a smirk, "Yes!"

"I hate you." The blonde did a feminine grunt if that is even possible.

She turned around to walk to the jeep without another word until Derek grabbed her arm, "Don't say that and then leave."

"Since when did you get scared? Or better yet sentimental?" Brianna laughed, turning back around fully.

"Since- since an alpha pack started to steal the people I care about one by one. If they get you - if he gets you - and I never see you again then I wouldn't be able to live thinking your last words to me were that you hated me."

"Derek, I didn't mean-"

"You know what, just go." Derek barked at her, causing her to jump back slightly.

Without taking her eyes off Derek she edged back towards the door. It took her a moment to decide but she ended up running towards the alpha and wrapping him into a hug which he accepted after a moment. Derek was honestly surprised. The pair of them never really was the sentimental types, especially not to each other, because they didn't need to be. Deep down they both knew how each other felt about them, they were practically brother and sister.

***

As soon as Scott had walked through the door to his house Brianna climbed over to the front seat. She groaned, resting her head on the seat as she closed her eyes. While Stiles was pulling away from Scott's house he questioned his girlfriend as to why she was groaning.

"I feel like I need a drink after the day I've had." She replied, only half jokingly. The only reason she was half joking was because the boys hadn't questioned her on who 'he' was which was good because she so wasn't in the mood to explain it all.

"Derek said you're not aloud to drink, remember." Stiles reminded.

"I am so sick of what Derek says. Derek says I can't get a tattoo, Derek says I can't help save his betas, Derek says I can't dye my hair, Derek says this, Derek says that." She imitated the grumpy alpha.

Stiles rolled his girlfriend's head to look at him so she could watch him driving. The blonde couldn't help but smile as he focuses on the road although sometimes she felt like he loved the jeep more than hair. It wouldn't surprise her if he did, if she was honest. Sometimes it still amazed Brianna that Stiles loved her even after meeting Derek and knowing about the crazy world she as part off.

"Derek loves you, nearly as much as I do, and he just wants to keep you safe in his own weird and overprotective way." Stiles stated, his voice calming down Brianna with every word. "Plus, if you did anything against his rules while I was present he would rip my throat out with his teeth."

"Ahh," Brianna sighed happily. "The original Derek Hale threat, got to admire his consistency."

Stiles turned to her since they were stuck in traffic, "You know I have a theory."

"Go on," Brianna smirked.

"My throat is very tasty looking to werewolves. What is your opinion on the subject?"

Brianna pursed her lips, "My opinion is that is an ... interesting theory. Do tell me when you came up with it?"

"Round about two minutes ago."

"Touché," Brianna mumbled, raising her eyebrows in the process, as they both turned back to the road.

"That is an inaccurate use of the word touché Brianna, I expected better from you." Stiles teased his girlfriend.

The boy thought for a second before taking a left turn instead of a right. Brianna sat up from leaning on the back of the chair but before she could question him on his mapping skills Stiles spoke again. "So instead of taking you to my house where you could likely get away with drinking some of my dads 'Jack' I am taking you to that healthy smoothie shop instead."

"You're so an awful boyfriend." She teased while mocking the posh accent he had put on.

"I know," he replied. "It keeps me awake at night."

The couple was having a good time sat on the hood of Stiles's jeep while looking out over Beacon Hills. They'd drove all the way up to the cliff on top of the preserve that overlooked the whole town, out of all the places in Beacon Hills that hands down was Brianna's favourite place to go.

She and Stiles were laid on the hood of the jeep, drinking their smoothies and just talking. It felt good that they could both just talk about anything. Half the time they didn't have to make something into a joke but they didn't have to be serious either. Something the pair rarely ever got to do with other people.

Brianna had finally finished her smoothie and when she leaned to throw it inside the jeep Stiles stared at her arm. Once she was back laying down, he sat up and grabbed it gently. Stiles rubbed his girlfriends wrist in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Brianna asked, also sitting up. When she finally noticed what Stiles as so fascinated by she furrowed her eyebrows. "When did that get there?"

"You don't know?" Stiles questioned.

"I have no clue." Brianna replied honestly. In an attempt to find out where the weirdly shaped bruise had come from she lightly ran three fingers over it. Sure enough she sucked in a breath abruptly before her widened eyes turned purple.

The girl Isaac was so worried about at the hospital was in the school. It had to be that day considering what the other two girls in the vision was wearing. Lydia and Allison were walking down the hallway when the young women walked up to them. In a kind of rude was, the girl asked where Scott was repeatedly. Somehow she even knew Allison's name which kinda freaked out the girls and Brianna.

After getting frustrated with not knowing the whereabouts of Scott the girl grabbed hold of Allison's wrist. When Lydia made a remark about the physicality the girl grabbed hold of her wrist too. After a moment the girl wandered off but Brianna couldn't see why.

Lydia made a comment about the girl bruising her. From what Brianna could see the bruise looked very similar to the one Brianna had now acquired on her own wrist. Allison looked down at her own and hummed that she'd bruised hers too. The bruise on Allison's wrist matched Lydia's except it was swapped around. If you put the two bruises together it would look like a jigsaw puzzle with the middle piece missing.

Just when Brianna thought the vision was over it snapped to a few hours later, she presumed, to see the girl in the boys locker room. She was probably still on her search for Scott. Why she wanted to find Scott so badly confused her but judging by what happened next Brianna would never get to ask her what was so important.

The mysterious girl seemed to hear or see something that made her feel the need to acquire a weapon immediately. She broke off a broom handle and wielded it as a weapon which attracted many bodies around her. Brianna couldn't see any features that she could recognise the people by apart from their eyes. They were all alphas but that didn't exactly narrow it down to anybody in particular.

One by one each alpha room a turn slicing at the pretty much defenceless girl. One of the alphas who's figure resembled a females made the mystery girl fall to the floor which also sent a spray off blood. The final alpha in the room walked towards the girl who hadn't got up from the floor. The unknown werewolf described the girl as beautiful yet defiant. Unfortunately the conversation between the girl and the alpha was skipped. All Brianna got to see next was the alpha slashing at the girls throat in a vicious manner which left her dead.

In the present Brianna winced as she brought up her bruised hand to her neck. Stiles's voice echoed around her, asking what she saw and if she was okay. All the blonde could do was run her own neck gently before examining her bruise once again. She imagined Allison and Lydia's matching bruises on either side and it clicked. Brianna was the middle piece of the puzzle.

The alpha pack wanted the mystery girl dead for some reason. The same alpha pack who had Erica and Boyd. Maybe, just maybe, the bruises are a clue that will lead us to them. Brianna smirked at Beacon Hills as the events of today all fell into place right in front of her eyes.

***

Hey guys!! I don't think I can even write an authors note right now because the feels of Stianna is so big. After Stydia, Saphael and Haleb they are my OTP. Ooo message me if you like any of the ships I have mentioned of legit any ship from Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters and Pretty Little Liars so we can be friends. Yay.

Milli out xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 71.1K 74
Ich wäre in meiner Welt voller Lügen ertrunken, bis er gekommen ist. Er zeigte mir ein Leben, ein Leben was ich noch nie zuvor erlebt habe. Wäre er n...
15.4K 803 27
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...
1.2M 34.8K 57
"Eine Million! Ich gebe dir eine Million für sie." "Was?" - "Sie ist doch nicht mal so viel wert. Sie ist unerfahren, eine Jungfrau! Sie kann dir n...
301K 18K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...